PDA

View Full Version : Clayton Co "Extreme Home Makeover" house in foreclosure...

ShooterMcGavin
07-25-2008, 10:40 AM
what a bunch of gahdamn f*cktards...a $500k house completely PAID OFF AND another $100k just for sh*ts and giggles for them to do whatever they please. these motherf*ckers should die :2up:

'Extreme Home Makeover' House Threatened With Foreclosure

POSTED: 5:49 pm EDT July 24, 2008
UPDATED: 6:56 pm EDT July 24, 2008

CLAYTON COUNTY, Ga. -- An Extreme Home Makeover may be going bust. The first metro family who got a new home is facing foreclosure.

Channel 2 followed the progress as an army of volunteers swarmed a Clayton County neighborhood to build a new home for a deserving family on “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition” in 2005. When the show came to town, no one could have predicted what would happen less than four years later -- foreclosure.

A foreclosure notice appeared last Friday, a $450,000 second mortgage they took out less than 15 months ago was in default.

Patricia Harper, the homeowner, told Channel 2 she and her husband had struck a deal with Chase Home Finance to rescue their "extreme" home. Chase said they couldn't confirm that claim.

“I didn't really know what the circumstances were, I was kind of surprised. I was really surprised to read that,” said neighbor Doris Rhodenizer.

Lake City mayor Willie Oswalt was among the 1,800 volunteers helping "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" build the Harper’s new home 3 ˝ years ago. Beazer Homes of Atlanta was the main sponsor. The mayor said he is baffled.

“Beazer gave them $100,000 cash, paid their mortgage off and they still can't make it," said Oswalt.

Harper told Channel 2 they invested the loan proceeds in a construction business and the business hasn’t been good. She didn’t say how much of the money is left.

“What’s going to happen is instead of keep paying my mortgage, I’m going to take my money and not pay my mortgage because I’m being harassed,” said Harper. stupid c*nt, god forbid a bank actually wants their money back that they loaned you...

Atlanta law firm McCalla Raymer represents Chase. They wouldn’t talk about it except to say federal law bars Chase from talking without Harper’s permission. Harper said that if Channel 2 wanted proof the foreclosure is off, we should show up at the courthouse next month to watch it not happen.

Mike Lowrey
07-25-2008, 10:52 AM
Morons.

TIGERJC
07-25-2008, 11:00 AM
I hope they lose their house, ****ing retards. house paid off and 100k just to pocket.100k in the bank or in investments and continue to work a somewhat decent job and they woulds still be set after 10 or so year

ironchef
07-25-2008, 11:05 AM
I hope ABC and Extreme Home Makeover come and demolish that house lol.

DJ Maestro
07-25-2008, 11:10 AM

ABC's new show, this fall.......

"Extreme Home Takedowns"

Ty: "Clayton county family, you've endured so much hardship. We can't imagine what it must be like. Life can be so hard sometimes...........oh wait, you screwed all that up. So sorry you retards. Ok team.....LET'S TEAR DOWN THIS BISH!!!! MOVE, MOVE, MOVE!!!!! We've got a house to destroy.....and leave destroyed!!!"

Crowd: "Crush that house! Crush that house! Crush that house!"

Kevykev
07-25-2008, 11:11 AM
just another example of people facing the consequence of their poor, poor decisions.

:lmfao:

TIGERJC
07-25-2008, 11:18 AM
I hope someone can actually put a family that deserves that house in it

ShooterMcGavin
07-25-2008, 12:20 PM
these sloots don't even deserve a spot at the shelter...i mean hell just look at this f*cking mansion they were given

http://realitytv.about.com/od/extrememakeoverhome/ss/HarperMakeover.htm

nsany(atl)
07-25-2008, 12:26 PM
I heard they got a Bently and gold teef with the $450,000 second mortgage

Nissan Sean
07-25-2008, 12:41 PM
damn what a nice house they got. what made them so deserving for it in the first place? any info on that. these people are so retarded. they should have to give up the home and let a more deserving family move in

DieselNuts
07-25-2008, 01:07 PM
wtf man, that is such bullshiit. I would kill for a home like that and then those fuking retards go and get it forclosed....They really do deserve for it to be torn down....actually, they should be forced to see an actually deserving family move into it and enjoy it and make something out of it.

NevrNufTorq
07-25-2008, 01:20 PM
absolutely ridiculous!!!! given a free house so they go out and take a loan against it?!?!? wtf? couldve had the home of their dreams over their heads forever and got a job flipping burgers to pay the taxes but still had to have more.....pathetic :no:

bet they blew the money they borrowed on nothing too!!! prob took more vacations :screwy:

Kevykev
07-25-2008, 01:51 PM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=L2JfY-nVaqg

IndianStig
07-25-2008, 01:55 PM
dumb whore

JITB
07-25-2008, 02:08 PM
The thing that messed her up was, She said they invested the 100k in to a construction company. And it went under.... but still bad decisions.

twinj
07-25-2008, 02:18 PM
^^Very bad decision. Why put all of your chips in one basket. Ignorant Kind of piss's me off knowing you have people that would actually deserve that house

eViLMunkey
07-25-2008, 03:25 PM
What a dumbass for doin that!

Nismo
07-25-2008, 03:31 PM
I dont wanna sound racist but......

JITB
07-25-2008, 03:34 PM
I dont wanna sound racist but......

they did it because they were black eh?

EJ25RUN
07-25-2008, 03:38 PM
they did it because they were black eh?

I found this and couldn't stop laughing.

http://sethandray.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/racecard1.jpg

But on the reals.....of coarse not, Stupidity sees no Color.

JITB
07-25-2008, 04:29 PM
^^Very bad decision. Why put all of your chips in one basket. Ignorant Kind of piss's me off knowing you have people that would actually deserve that house

I hear the mortgage was takin out to support the hurting business they invested in with the money given to them. So to me it sounds like its just a bad business move. the more i read about it, rather than jsut blowing money on useless stuff. i mean most private business's last a year tops and go under...

Slow Motion
07-25-2008, 06:59 PM
I would give PBS left nut and a free kit plus installation from nitro for that house.

Infinite
07-25-2008, 07:06 PM
this is what happens when people get greedy
they couldnt be happy enough with a free house, they wanted to take the money and make more

and with the economy like it is, i think i'll just keep my money in my matress

Zodiac
07-25-2008, 07:27 PM
this is what happens when people get greedy

Beat me to it

ahmonrah
07-27-2008, 04:56 PM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=L2JfY-nVaqglolz!!! BALLLIN!!