PDA

View Full Version : H22 hatch vs. Hondata RSX. vs. S2000 vs. 350z

Speedm0(\)key
08-26-2005, 12:50 PM
i know all these guys.. so we got on 85 do 50 60 rolls with each other.. seems like the h22 hatch was having its way with the S2k and RSX however didnt wana get in the way but it all looked close from a 60 pull....

the RSX pulled the s2000 a bit which was really cool.. alot of people are scared of this particular RSX haha its awesome.

so my turn.. i go in.. around 50mph with the S2k.. i pull slowly.. go into 4th and start walking away.. i shut off at 110mph

the RSX... i cant shake him off till about 90-100mph and i start creeping away

the H22 hatch.. big jump on me at 50... i start to pull it back hard in 3rd.. catch him in 4th around 110mph .. and creep away

very cool night.

AnclyT
08-26-2005, 03:22 PM
when was this?

Doppelgänger
08-26-2005, 03:27 PM
im calling you out BOY!!! You gonna be out tonight?

AnclyT
08-26-2005, 03:28 PM
who me?

is anyone gonna be at BP tonight?

Doppelgänger
08-26-2005, 03:42 PM
lol...nah.. not you.... I raced the red 350 last week and i want another go because we didnt get a fair run either time.

Speedm0(\)key
08-26-2005, 06:19 PM
ill be out there dude, see ya guys there. im bringin the usual gang

SandM
08-26-2005, 11:34 PM
ok, i drove by at around 11:30 and no one was there!

Speedm0(\)key
08-27-2005, 02:51 AM
this was thursday at fudd, we were runnin around 11ish.. came back to talk and all went home

Speedm0(\)key
08-27-2005, 02:52 AM
ok, i drove by at around 11:30 and no one was there!

BP?... it was dismissed by bacon

AnclyT
08-27-2005, 12:32 PM
yeah, then we all went to TGIF

Batman
08-27-2005, 06:51 PM
same thing tonight guys..me and speedmonkey will be there side by side as usual, and maybe this time we'll dry-hump each other so ya know who this iz...NAHHHHHHH MEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

AnclyT
08-27-2005, 06:59 PM
is there a meet tonite in gwinnett?

technoteg97
08-27-2005, 07:23 PM
who owned it all on the runs? 350z? or the cars were all modified?

Speedm0(\)key
08-27-2005, 08:10 PM
the less modified Car was the 350z.. mine, but i won all

RotiEatter
08-28-2005, 01:10 PM
All the cars have the same basic mods. I/H/E... Some lack one or the other, but none have anything crazy.

No car was the best out there...

H22 Civic vs RSX @ 50 =H22 Civic
H22 Civic vs RSX @ 60 =H22 Civic by a few inches
H22 Civic vs 350 @ 40=H22 Civic
H22 Civic vs 350 @ 50=H22 Civic
H22 Civic vs 350 @ 60=350Z
H22 Civic vs S2k @ 60=H22 Civic

Let me know when you are ready to go from a dig.

Speedm0(\)key
08-28-2005, 06:17 PM
dude.. you only won the 40 against the Z, at 50 i caught and passed you
lets convince everyone else, im game and im sure Ravi is.. lets just convince moizz's pussy ass

Subleg4
08-28-2005, 06:41 PM
You only had the H22 at 60, at 40 and 50 u got pulled on

WINDSOR
08-28-2005, 06:43 PM

yeah,what he said. I really don't know but can you really doubt the H22 beast?

Speedm0(\)key
08-28-2005, 08:47 PM

40 roll.. he blasted away from me and puts a big distance between us... he'd top out before i catch him since he tops out real soon, so he definately wins that one hands down

50 roll.. im in a much better part of the powerband, 3 honks he instantly pulls a 2-3 car lead (about 1.5 cars from my front to his rear) grab 3rd and i start pulling it back and at his rear bumper around 90mph, grab 4th and i pull even and start creeping away

60 roll.. stays almost dead even till about 75-80 and i pull away easily after that

so yes.. i got pulled on at 40 and 50.. but at the end of the 50 roll i was ahead

Batman
08-28-2005, 11:10 PM
We'll just have it on video next time..

Speedm0(\)key
08-29-2005, 12:46 AM
yeah i guess. lets do it!

RotiEatter
08-29-2005, 12:47 AM
Sure, we can tape it

40-120
50-120
60-120

Then you can post it... I don't care.

Speedm0(\)key
08-29-2005, 12:51 AM
Sure, we can tape it

40-120
50-120
60-120

Then you can post it... I don't care.

40-130
50-130
60-130 :goodjob: ?

RotiEatter
08-29-2005, 10:38 AM
120.. There is no point in racing past 120.
We aren't Supra's and Corvette's ... We're Civic's and 350Z's.

Shawn
08-29-2005, 11:40 AM
130 is too much

4dmin
08-29-2005, 12:14 PM
where was all of this??? i need to come out :D

RotiEatter
08-29-2005, 12:46 PM
It was all on Satellite Blvd between Old Norcross and Boggs.
We just go back and forth on that road. :D

haha, nah... PM for that kinda info

Batman
08-29-2005, 12:53 PM
120.. There is no point in racing past 120.
We aren't Supra's and Corvette's ... We're Civic's and 350Z's.

i dont get this statement, you are putting the Z and the Civic in the same category..?
Our cars still pull pretty darn good after 120..i dont know about a civic..
But i see where you are coming from...just not where you'r goin with this..
Im down for this...Friday night?

RotiEatter
08-29-2005, 01:11 PM
Yeah... What do you consider your Z? A high performance super car? hahaha... come on dude, I know you guys paid a lot of money for your cars but I wouldn't put them in the same class as a Supra, RX7, etc.

And no, I wouldn't put a Z and stock Civic in the same class either. But obviously mine isn't stock and you are well aware of that.

There's no point in racing past 120 because I have a 5 speed. My transmission was intended for a Prelude and isn't designed to go to insane amounts of speed. It's not a top speed run anyways, if it was I would decline the offer right away because I've gotten my car up to 150mph and while there is a few 1000 rpms left I would probably have to be WOT for a few minutes to get that last 10-20mph's.

Also, I would like to get this out of the way before Friday. Just make sure we have someone willing to video tape it and that can upload it.

Batman
08-29-2005, 02:13 PM
i do consider it a performcance car, and stock for stock the Z is up there with the Supra and RX7. The Z is fairly new and ppl have only scratched the surface of the Z.
I know that your car is fast, I just hope that your axels hold this time..
However, you know that thursday is the Varsity meet, so when do you want to do this...?

Yeah... What do you consider your Z? A high performance super car? hahaha... come on dude, I know you guys paid a lot of money for your cars but I wouldn't put them in the same class as a Supra, RX7, etc.

And no, I wouldn't put a Z and stock Civic in the same class either. But obviously mine isn't stock and you are well aware of that.

There's no point in racing past 120 because I have a 5 speed. My transmission was intended for a Prelude and isn't designed to go to insane amounts of speed. It's not a top speed run anyways, if it was I would decline the offer right away because I've gotten my car up to 150mph and while there is a few 1000 rpms left I would probably have to be WOT for a few minutes to get that last 10-20mph's.

Also, I would like to get this out of the way before Friday. Just make sure we have someone willing to video tape it and that can upload it.

Shawn
08-29-2005, 02:27 PM
Supras and RX7's run low 13's stock, your cars run what, low 14's? I know there is the ocassional high 13, but you must admit that is rare. Supras and RX7's being stock turbo vehicles react well to very few mods, i.e. boost controller, exhaust and you get a noticable gain. Intake and exhaust isnt going to make the 350Z competition for either of those cars. I hope you understand my point.

BTW: Nice attempt at the low blow about the axles, cause they have broken a whole 2 times in over a year. I guess you wouldn't understand, afterall if your not breaking your not going fast enough :).

And if Civics are sooo below 350s, why dont you run my Civic? Afterall, it just another Civic.

Batman
08-29-2005, 02:33 PM
There are plenty kids that ran 13.6's with a stock Z..go check out the Drag forum on my350z.com..but you are right, it is rare.
Your civic is amazing, all the props to you man. I wouldnt mess with it. Not yet....

Shawn
08-29-2005, 02:38 PM
Im saying locally, I know Warren ran extremley well, but other than that?. Kabir and Bee and some of the only locals who have ran well at the track with H22's. Of course there are people who have done better than them at the track and ran mid-12's in a bone stock H22 DC2, but I wont bring that up for the fact that he isn't local.

I appreciate the props on my car. My point is, ever car has a point in which it excels, Will and you do well at higher speeds b/c of 6 speed, Kabir can't go crazy with it since he is only a 5 speed. Its like me trying to race a Supra or something to 160mph, I may be more powerful but he has the gearing to go up to that speed, where as I dont.

Batman
08-29-2005, 02:42 PM
yeah, i know, but Kabir is sick fast, he always would own me from a 40 roll, i have never raced him from anything else, i never thought he would be THAT fast.

RotiEatter
08-29-2005, 02:45 PM
i do consider it a performcance car, and stock for stock the Z is up there with the Supra and RX7. The Z is fairly new and ppl have only scratched the surface of the Z.
I know that your car is fast, I just hope that your axels hold this time..
However, you know that thursday is the Varsity meet, so when do you want to do this...?

Supra=Stock=13.3 ... Will can't even do that with modifications. I don't think that puts you in a class with it. In fact, I'm closer to that than you guys are. So I guess that makes me like Supra-Civic, eh?

Yah, my axle will hold up this time bro... I'm ready tonight, tomorrow, whenever. Just have the video camera ready and upload it the same night. Ill even go against Will and you seperately so that we can have clear video of both cars.

I'm not saying my car is the shit and I have never once called my car fast.

40-120
50-120
60-120

moyopoyo
08-29-2005, 03:08 PM
the RSX pulled the s2000 a bit which was really cool.. alot of people are scared of this particular RSX haha its awesome.

who's scared?

you make a big deal that YOU beat a s2000 which is a 4 cylinder. then you come over here on import atlanta and talk crap like there's no tomorrow. when I saw you at fuddrucker's the other day I figured you probably changed since we stopped hanging out.

there's more to this reply but i'm at work and on my phone. brb...

Batman
08-29-2005, 03:58 PM
oh snap, but i heard the s2k was missing the downpipe, and every little thing matters..
moyopoyo has the sickest s2k PERIOD.

Speedm0(\)key
08-29-2005, 09:07 PM
woah guys.. whats everyone gettin butt hurt about?... cause i posted about it?

you guys make it sound like i think im super cool.. dude im not, my Z is puttin maybe 250rwhp if im lucky.. intake and exhaust or any type of bolt on is not really gonna make much difference in a Z without fiddling with its ECU

the post was about the races.. and i was ahead..i did win. even if it wasnt by much i did win

Moyopoyo.. havent changed?.. why did i have to change to begin with, i never liked rivalry and we ran for fun. you lost. i lose all the time
the first time you and me went at it , it was your idea where you said you were convinced you'd win.. and i just took the challenge in good sportsmanship.. you dont like to lose.. dont run, simple as that

guys.. stop being queers, seriously.

like kabir said.. we'll run on video, and i might lose.. or someone else might lose.. who gives a shit.. its about the fun and hanging out, taking a drive together. if you cant handle that dont attempt to run.

PS. the only cars you can remotely compare the Z to is only the RX8 and S2000, though the Z has enough torque to give you a faded hint that its a straight line car.. its wrong,in reality.. it only loves the highways a bit and likes curves.

Speedm0(\)key
08-29-2005, 09:19 PM
who's scared?

you make a big deal that YOU beat a s2000 which is a 4 cylinder. then you come over here on import atlanta and talk crap like there's no tomorrow. when I saw you at fuddrucker's the other day I figured you probably changed since we stopped hanging out.

its no big deal that i beat an S2000, if i remember correctly.. the Z vs S2k war has been settled in all boards, the Z is faster..

but like i said, you were the one (along with josh) awhile back who wanted to run me and you said you'd beat me, nothing wrong with that.. it hyped us up, we raced, i won.. ooooh well. dont be dumb about it

umm.. was Ravi not ahead by a bit? dont give me that 4 cylinder wahhh waaaaahh crap, Kabir is also a 4 banger and he's not using that bullshit excuse.

do you hear me saying.. "but my car weighs 500lbs more than an S2000?.. its not fair".. no, its retarded.

about the scared thing.. its true. alot of people are afraid to run Ravi's RSX i didnt say you were, i was actually amazed you even chose to run even though it practically took kabir and myself to push you on, the RSX is quick. the car definately holds its own for what it is. so what?

juan b
08-29-2005, 09:31 PM
i got a question.... speedmonkey have you ever been bitten by a mosquito?

Speedm0(\)key
08-29-2005, 09:39 PM
im sure i have, rarely happens though.. dont know why, i guess im too COOL for mosquitos too

why the question?
you here to defend moyo? :D

Speedm0(\)key
08-29-2005, 09:51 PM
Supras and RX7's run low 13's stock, your cars run what, low 14's? I know there is the ocassional high 13, but you must admit that is rare. Supras and RX7's being stock turbo vehicles react well to very few mods, i.e. boost controller, exhaust and you get a noticable gain. Intake and exhaust isnt going to make the 350Z competition for either of those cars. I hope you understand my point.

BTW: Nice attempt at the low blow about the axles, cause they have broken a whole 2 times in over a year. I guess you wouldn't understand, afterall if your not breaking your not going fast enough :).

And if Civics are sooo below 350s, why dont you run my Civic? Afterall, it just another Civic.

you are correct, but in a 40 pull kabir's car is at a sweetspot.. and we are trying to run his car where ever its at its best, however no one wants to race the Z at its best (top end), so whats the point in running then?.. ya know, i understand gearing/power blah blah, but if thats gonna be a big deal then why dont we cut to it.. forget all runs and lets just do a 70-120mph run?

from a dig im sure kabir will own us all, wont stop me from trying ya know?

Batman
08-29-2005, 10:17 PM
This is all crap we all know whats gonna happen, and we USED to be all friends and shit and hang out together, we know each other cars and we know whos fast where and at what speed...this is pointless, Kabir will get us at a 40mph roll, we'll get him at 60...what else has to be proven???
I just wish we could hang out like we used to...without all this rivalry crap...

Zeek M

Speedm0(\)key
08-29-2005, 10:26 PM
This is all crap we all know whats gonna happen, and we USED to be all friends and shit and hang out together, we know each other cars and we know whos fast where and at what speed...this is pointless, Kabir will get us at a 40mph roll, we'll get him at 60...what else has to be proven???
I just wish we could hang out like we used to...without all this rivalry crap...

Zeek M

not much rivalry, kabir is always down.. and bitches little, Ravi is always down, shawn just likes to crap on nissan hahaha, and Vik is just.. not on earth mentally, i have my faults, you have your faults, Moizz seems to be the only one really upset.. lets figure him out.

ndnboi
08-29-2005, 10:34 PM
Mannnnnnnnnnnn yall got MAD CONFLIKT..better start racing/working things out.

Batman
08-29-2005, 10:52 PM
haha you can say that..

moyopoyo
08-29-2005, 10:58 PM
who's scared?

ok, here's the rest:

as much fun as it sounds to go 130+, i don't want to do it 'cause i don't want to get into an accident or anything. i'd rather just be called a girl online and in person than die in imo (inside joke)
----

woah guys.. whats everyone gettin butt hurt about?... cause i posted about it?
the post was about the races.. and i was ahead..i did win. even if it wasnt by much i did win

i don't know about EVERYONE, but i know that i didn't like this thread 'cause i don't agree with your details about the races.

if it wasn't by much, describe it like it really was. you didn't put 8 lengths on me. i didn't know we were running to really really run. i didn't put 100% in it and keep going after you pulled. i figured we were just doing it to see if you still pull the same? we also discussed that this run wouldn't be posted 'cause the deal was for this week (not last week). i didn't get a chance to put the mods back on that i needed to anyway. i'll wait 'til next week to run again at the same potential i was before i got my fender replaced.

then you say stuff like this...

...lets just convince moizz's pussy ass

i don't ever call you names. i could come up the longest thread to ever come in the kills forum with names to call you...i don't do it, 'cause it's something only "queers" do.

Moyopoyo.. havent changed?.. why did i have to change to begin with...

oh you're one of those?...i don't have to change for you, you're not my mom :rolleyes: . you did need to change. ALL you did right before we stopped hanging out is call everyone names like it made you feel like a hardass. everyone saw it happening and it got annoying being around you. you still do it...are you insecure?

...i never liked rivalry and we ran for fun. you lost. i lose all the time
the first time you and me went at it , it was your idea where you said you were convinced you'd win.. and i just took the challenge in good sportsmanship.. you dont like to lose.. dont run, simple as that

the first time we ran...that was like the thirty-first time we ran. i could shift much faster when exercising my leg on josh's clutch first. i really can, but it doesn't last more than five minutes...after that i get used to it. i'd really like to do that again, its just "race-prep" imo and i told you i'd let you know exactly what i was planning right after we were done (so you'd know it couldn't happen everytime). i did do better than normal then too...we had it on video, but vik's camera was stolen :( .

like kabir said.. we'll run on video, and i might lose.. or someone else might lose.. who gives a shit.. its about the fun and hanging out, taking a drive together.

you know i'll be there just like always. i won't run this week 'cause my mods aren't back on yet. next week i'm up for it again. i'll do the recoring with both mounts. and i'll have them both pointed to the side we decide you'll be on so everyone will see the runs.

im sure i have, rarely happens though.. dont know why, i guess im too COOL for mosquitos too

why the question?
you here to defend moyo? :D

juan is trying to be funny, not help me.

i'll let my hazards do the defending...

:iwish:

AnclyT
08-29-2005, 11:22 PM
what kind of civic is this btw?
hatch/coupe/92-95/96-00/

RotiEatter
08-30-2005, 12:13 AM
what kind of civic is this btw?
hatch/coupe/92-95/96-00/

92 Hatch.

Ruiner likes to refer to it as The Beast. I'm not sure why but he's always reffering to it as The Beast.

RotiEatter
08-30-2005, 12:21 AM
like kabir said.. we'll run on video, and i might lose.. or someone else might lose..

Yes, we will. It'll be nice to have it on video finally.

PS. the only cars you can remotely compare the Z to is only the RX8 and S2000, though the Z has enough torque to give you a faded hint that its a straight line car.. its wrong,in reality.. it only loves the highways a bit and likes curves

The RX8 sucks ass anyways. I wouldn't not but your car in class with it. I would place the RX8 along side Show Cars, Ricers, Show Cars, Show Cars, Hyundai's, and Daewoo's.

you are correct, but in a 40 pull kabir's car is at a sweetspot.. and we are trying to run his car where ever its at its best, however no one wants to race the Z at its best (top end), so whats the point in running then?.. ya know, i understand gearing/power blah blah, but if thats gonna be a big deal then why dont we cut to it.. forget all runs and lets just do a 70-120mph run?

from a dig im sure kabir will own us all, wont stop me from trying ya know?

I said Ill race from 40, 50, and 60. I just don't want to go up to 130mph.

without all this rivalry crap...

It's bound to happen between Honda and Nissan folks when the races are so close...

Anyways, lets do this soon as the rain clears up. :)

Speedm0(\)key
08-30-2005, 12:35 AM
ok, here's the rest:

as much fun as it sounds to go 130+, i don't want to do it 'cause i don't want to get into an accident or anything. i'd rather just be called a girl online and in person than die in imo (inside joke)
----

i don't know about EVERYONE, but i know that i didn't like this thread 'cause i don't agree with your details about the races.

if it wasn't by much, describe it like it really was. you didn't put 8 lengths on me. i didn't know we were running to really really run. i didn't put 100% in it and keep going after you pulled. i figured we were just doing it to see if you still pull the same? we also discussed that this run wouldn't be posted 'cause the deal was for this week (not last week). i didn't get a chance to put the mods back on that i needed to anyway. i'll wait 'til next week to run again at the same potential i was before i got my fender replaced.

then you say stuff like this...

i don't ever call you names. i could come up the longest thread to ever come in the kills forum with names to call you...i don't do it, 'cause it's something only "queers" do.

oh you're one of those?...i don't have to change for you, you're not my mom :rolleyes: . you did need to change. ALL you did right before we stopped hanging out is call everyone names like it made you feel like a hardass. everyone saw it happening and it got annoying being around you. you still do it...are you insecure?

the first time we ran...that was like the thirty-first time we ran. i could shift much faster when exercising my leg on josh's clutch first. i really can, but it doesn't last more than five minutes...after that i get used to it. i'd really like to do that again, its just "race-prep" imo and i told you i'd let you know exactly what i was planning right after we were done (so you'd know it couldn't happen everytime). i did do better than normal then too...we had it on video, but vik's camera was stolen :( .

you know i'll be there just like always. i won't run this week 'cause my mods aren't back on yet. next week i'm up for it again. i'll do the recoring with both mounts. and i'll have them both pointed to the side we decide you'll be on so everyone will see the runs.

juan is trying to be funny, not help me.

i'll let my hazards do the defending...

:iwish:

reread everything, i did say that i won but not by much at some point. read a couple of posts down ill find it.

the pussy remark is out of love, i do it to all my friends, you know this.. and ive always been this way, you are my friend.. knowing how i am and accepting how i am..you like it good.. you dont too bad, i really dont change for anyone or atleast have balls to say something about it and lets work it out in person not here... well we are already here... so here it goes.. you bitch about where you eat, what you eat (pork) sure... i think its fucking retarded but hey tahts your religion and what not and i respect it, you carry items in your pockets you'd usually find in a girls purse (again no offense) and just random minor retarded things IMO, again.. no offense, but i put up with it, i accept people for who they are.. so is it recently it started bothering you?.. i mean i stopped hanging out cause i got bored and decided it'd be better for me to stop going out so much, i mean im not saying you guys are boring cause you're not, its not like what i like doing is any better, just thought it was better if i started dedicating time to other things as well, sure... i call names and fight retarded arguments, and you whine and like to stay in, and zeek's voice is annoying, and josh dresses weird, kabir thinks he knows more spanish than i do and defends his boyfriend Juanita, and Shawns always starting a honda vs the world war.. but who cares.

lets get it on video.

Speedm0(\)key
08-30-2005, 12:37 AM
Yes, we will. It'll be nice to have it on video finally.

The RX8 sucks ass anyways. I wouldn't not but your car in class with it. I would place the RX8 along side Show Cars, Ricers, Show Cars, Show Cars, Hyundai's, and Daewoo's.

I said Ill race from 40, 50, and 60. I just don't want to go up to 130mph.

It's bound to happen between Honda and Nissan folks when the races are so close...

Anyways, lets do this soon as the rain clears up. :)

word, im down man, win or lose it really doesnt matter, theres nothing like having the window cracked and you dropping down a gear..... my ear rings for like 2 minutes. hahaha

Speedm0(\)key
08-30-2005, 12:46 AM

thanks. like i said it.. I MENTIONED IT ...... BUT ill make sure to measure exact distances (down to the inch) next time so i dont get any bitching on the next post :gay: .

so lets set it up everyone... how about thurs/friday/sat night?

RotiEatter
08-30-2005, 08:03 AM
Tonight or tomorrow night is fine with me. I'd rather do this without having to go to a public meet.

Also, I don't want a bunch of cars coming. To many cars just makes it a hassle.

Speedm0(\)key
08-30-2005, 09:32 AM
Tonight or tomorrow night is fine with me. I'd rather do this without having to go to a public meet.

Also, I don't want a bunch of cars coming. To many cars just makes it a hassle.

yeah you're right,im down any day, ravi just told me he's too, so ... tonight is raining.. tommorrow.. might not so tommorrow?.. is mo runnin tommorrow?

Accord
08-30-2005, 09:59 AM
I miss my Type R :sad:

Shawn
08-30-2005, 10:01 AM
In Moizz's post he said he will run next week.

93H22ACX
08-30-2005, 11:09 AM
just run at the track....play it safe... :)

juan b
08-30-2005, 09:13 PM
man you guys need to stuf.. Will, will p-own anyone.. hes always faster, better, ect... he's the best in the word!! (only because hes from the D.F. j/k :))

ct9a gsr
08-30-2005, 09:52 PM
word, im down man, win or lose it really doesnt matter, theres nothing like having the window cracked and you dropping down a gear..... my ear rings for like 2 minutes. hahaha

werd

Speedm0(\)key
08-30-2005, 11:08 PM
ok guys.. ran Rotieater again, moyopoyo will be next week i guess

here it goes... didnt do a 60 pull
40-120 = he's ahead the whole time.. but in the end im ahead <350z
50-120 = he's ahead for a bit, and again.. im ahead <350z

whos next?... hehehehe j/k

and yes juan.. im THE BEST.. its not my fault i intimidate all you sub 6ft mexicans

Shawn
08-30-2005, 11:44 PM
What about the run from a dig? :)

AnclyT
08-31-2005, 12:01 AM
what does rotieater drive

Shawn
08-31-2005, 12:18 AM
H22 Civic

Speedm0(\)key
08-31-2005, 12:32 AM
What about the run from a dig? :)

maaaaan... dont count that one, i screwed up and slept on the light and bogged on top of my crappy reaction, he didnt spank me either so he fucked up too... four both me and kab's sake.. please dont count that crappy run

93H22ACX
08-31-2005, 07:32 AM
ok guys.. ran Rotieater again, moyopoyo will be next week i guess

here it goes... didnt do a 60 pull
40-120 = he's ahead the whole time.. but in the end im ahead <350z
50-120 = he's ahead for a bit, and again.. im ahead <350z

whos next?... hehehehe j/k

and yes juan.. im THE BEST.. its not my fault i intimidate all you sub 6ft mexicans

time for some nitro kabir lol... the 350z must be fast on top... wowzers

Batman
08-31-2005, 10:45 AM
Yeap, the Z's pull hard after 70

Speedm0(\)key
08-31-2005, 07:51 PM
time for some nitro kabir lol... the 350z must be fast on top... wowzers

yeah its a car with nice top end, dont really know how to explain it but yeah.. after 70mph its not what you would call slow... its not crazy either though.. i dont know how fast geared/bolt on mustangs are.. but i beat a I/H/E 01 mustang GT and it was geared for top end, ive also creeped away from a Maserati way up top (not sure what kind it was.. and i dont know shit about those cars so possibly but doubtedly it could have been a not so good driver) i usually give Stock. ( yes to everyone i said STOCK and stock only) Camaro SS's a good run as long as we do a 80+pull.. what i mean by good run here is they dont walk the living hell out of me.. just there are times in the each others powerbands where he cant pull from me (though he is ahead)

Speedm0(\)key
08-31-2005, 07:58 PM
Shawn has the vids, except you cant see much.. plus it looks like im losing all the time hahaha, kabir got huge jumps on me and even after i passed him the shots from behind looks weird.. my car's ass is so big that it looks like kabir is still ahead, ya have to look at the headlight reflection off the highway

93H22ACX
09-01-2005, 07:19 AM
time for a run from 0mph now... lol

Jon00
09-01-2005, 08:31 PM
lol

Speedm0(\)key
09-01-2005, 11:57 PM

ill probably get owned, but its definately something me and Kab have wanted to do for awhile

RotiEatter
09-02-2005, 09:39 AM
Kab

Kabir.

WINDSOR
09-02-2005, 01:55 PM
ill probably get owned, but its definately something me and Kab have wanted to do for awhile

shawn said you guys raced from a stop and kabir smoked the red Z.

HiPSI
09-02-2005, 02:13 PM
any car with letters and/or numbers in it's name are slow

Subleg4
09-02-2005, 06:43 PM
^^^ I agree with Erin, especially the 240sx/SR20 heh, you know fo sho, thats why I have A Subaru Legacy, F all that gay letters and Numbers game hah. j/k

Anyway, the H22 beast can not be taken from a dig by Will. Its too much to handle and you can BS it all u want heh.

Speedm0(\)key
09-02-2005, 07:19 PM
shawn said you guys raced from a stop and kabir smoked the red Z.

haha i didnt even give it a good go, i dont think kabir did either, we both didnt really go at it.. we just got on it after a bog, and of course he pulled a bit away from me. i hate VDC

i hate erin, he's a ricer.. i wanna box him.. lets have a fist match erin.

RotiEatter
09-07-2005, 10:10 PM
Here is my power loss...

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1352082&postid=17433905#17433905

Finally found it dude, fuckin' sucks too! :(

gtikid
09-07-2005, 10:28 PM
Here is my power loss...

:jerkit: ....... :goodjob:

Speedm0(\)key
09-07-2005, 10:38 PM
i call BS, he cracked them on purpose!... haha j/k, wonder how much that fucked ya up, we should run again 60+ see how ya do when and if you can get ANR to replace them

HiPSI
09-08-2005, 12:12 PM
Here is my power loss...

if they don't respond or wont replace it i'd be glad to weld it for you

HiPSI
09-08-2005, 12:15 PM
i hate erin, he's a ricer.. i wanna box him.. lets have a fist match erin.

i'm not into the fisting thing, that's for gheys and chicks with loose... morals.

and i'm a true ricer, i started the whole trend. i am truly a pioneer.

Speedm0(\)key
09-08-2005, 10:47 PM
i'm not into the fisting thing, that's for gheys and chicks with loose... morals.

and i'm a true ricer, i started the whole trend. i am truly a pioneer.

how about a "no will.. im skurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrred".. short and to the point :D

RotiEatter
09-09-2005, 05:43 PM
I should know more on Monday, thanks Mike. :)

tony
09-09-2005, 06:05 PM
Speed, ya going to be at Nopi next weekend?

Speedm0(\)key
09-10-2005, 01:35 AM
unfortunately no man, have to bust my ass at work :(