PDA

View Full Version : Goody's FTMFW

Vayda
07-24-2008, 12:10 PM
so my fiance was saying the other day how his pants size is so hard to find. And he's not kidding, it is. They're impossible to find in all but real brand-name labels (ie no wal-mart, which is basically all we have monies for) Well today i was out sending his xbox off to be fixed and i happened to drive past a goody's that's going out of buisness. 70% off everything in the store or some crap. So i stop and go in..i'd never even been in before and didn't even know what they sold. but i look. And lo and behold, they have a TON of pants in his size!! And for 70% off!! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

I'm so happy. I love sales. :gay:

Jecht
07-24-2008, 12:11 PM
Alright well, around 10 am today I was driving north on 575 to townelake. Right before i passed the highway 92 exit, i see a whole bunch of cops driving fast as hell on the south bound side. Then out of no where i see a douche bag driving on the wrong side of the road, heading straight for me. I swerved out of the way and pulled over. It scared the **** out of me. it was a green Toyota Tacoma. Did anyone else see this?

FasTech
07-24-2008, 12:13 PM
Alright well, around 10 am today I was driving north on 575 to townelake. Right before i passed the highway 92 exit, i see a whole bunch of cops driving fast as hell on the south bound side. Then out of no where i see a douche bag driving on the wrong side of the road, heading straight for me. I swerved out of the way and pulled over. It scared the **** out of me. it was a green Toyota Tacoma. Did anyone else see this?

Your :gay: ...lol

Vayda
07-24-2008, 12:14 PM
that's bizarre, did he hit anyone? Weird...wonder what was going on...

Jecht
07-24-2008, 12:16 PM
Your :gay: ...lol

That is hilarious to hear from someone that says "hehehe" like a little girl. :goodjob:

FasTech
Dunno! Hey but Goodies are awesome....... My Gf works at one!

Vayda
btw, i'm gonna kick you in the shins next time i see you, jecht :)

FasTech
07-24-2008, 12:17 PM
That is hilarious to hear from someone that says "hehehe" like a little girl. :goodjob:

Great comeback!:crazy: Blonde boy...lol

Jecht
07-24-2008, 12:19 PM
btw, i'm gonna kick you in the shins next time i see you, jecht :)

What? Why? lol

Vayda
07-24-2008, 12:21 PM
I'm sure if you don't do anything to deserve it before I see you, you will soon after :D

Jecht
07-24-2008, 12:23 PM
I'm sure if you don't do anything to deserve it before I see you, you will soon after :D

Lol great

What days do you guys have classes this fall? I'll only be around on Mon/Wed. :goodjob:

Vayda
07-24-2008, 12:25 PM
I'll be around Mon/Wed, there from 11-8. I have a break but it's at like 5:30 after most people have gone home :( George will be there on Mondays only :D Lucky bastard only has like two classes left to graduate.

Jecht
07-24-2008, 12:27 PM
I'll be around Mon/Wed, there from 11-8. I have a break but it's at like 5:30 after most people have gone home :( George will be there on Mondays only :D Lucky bastard only has like two classes left to graduate.

Sounds good. I wish I only had two classes left to graduate. :(

lol