PDA

View Full Version : highway chase on 575 this morning

Brown Man
07-24-2008, 11:26 AM
Alright well, around 10 am today I was driving north on 575 to townelake. Right before i passed the highway 92 exit, i see a whole bunch of cops driving fast as hell on the south bound side. Then out of no where i see a douche bag driving on the wrong side of the road, heading straight for me. I swerved out of the way and pulled over. It scared the **** out of me. it was a green Toyota Tacoma. Did anyone else see this?

sorry about the font color, i tried to fix it but nothing i do is helping. lol

LOOK DOWN

Brown Man
07-24-2008, 11:30 AM
Alright well, around 10 am today I was driving north on 575 to townelake. Right before i passed the highway 92 exit, i see a whole bunch of cops driving fast as hell on the south bound side. Then out of no where i see a douche bag driving on the wrong side of the road, heading straight for me. I swerved out of the way and pulled over. It scared the **** out of me. it was a green Toyota Tacoma. Did anyone else see this?

Ran
07-24-2008, 11:31 AM

Hulud
why did you repost? lol

but yea you were in my way you should have been scared

Hulud

Killer
07-24-2008, 11:32 AM
why did you repost? lol

but yea you were in my way you should have been scared

i know right... retard swerved a little late ya know? i was like... HOOOOOOOOOOLUDDDDDE DUDE AINT MOVIN!!!!

Tech5
07-24-2008, 11:34 AM

Brown Man
07-24-2008, 11:36 AM
sorry about reposting it..lol. somehow the font color changed, and on my computer it looks too dark. computer > me. lol

RandomGuy
07-24-2008, 11:38 AM

Ran
sorry about reposting it..lol. somehow the font color changed, and on my computer it looks too dark. computer > me. lollol, we're just f*cking with ya.

What time did it happen? I take 575 down to Hwy.92 everyday around 8-8:30.

IndianStig
dang yo, crfazy ****. at least it was a tacoma, that ***** ain't stoppin anytime soon

Nemesis
07-24-2008, 11:39 AM

wantboost
07-24-2008, 11:40 AM
god, what a bunch of followers. :P

this coming from a 240 owner....

Brown Man
07-24-2008, 11:41 AM
lol, we're just f*cking with ya.

What time did it happen? I take 575 down to Hwy.92 everyday around 8-8:30.

lol it happened around 10 this morning

DJ Maestro
07-24-2008, 11:50 AM

Mike Lowrey
07-24-2008, 11:53 AM

Mike Lowrey
07-24-2008, 11:54 AM

Mike Lowrey
07-24-2008, 11:55 AM

Oz10
07-24-2008, 11:56 AM
You should have done your civic duty and rammed him head on...

DJ Maestro
07-24-2008, 11:57 AM
Rich, your reposts were almose patriotic, but you fell short with the turquoise. :doh:

Jecht
07-24-2008, 11:58 AM

New IA copypasta!

Brown Man
07-24-2008, 11:59 AM
You should have done your civic duty and rammed him head on...

lol, i think that would have hurt...i think.

kelly marie
07-24-2008, 12:06 PM
was that why bells ferry was shut down at 575?

Jecht
07-24-2008, 12:07 PM

MR2DR
07-24-2008, 12:12 PM

Jason..
07-24-2008, 12:13 PM

LOOK DOWN

Brown Man
07-24-2008, 12:21 PM
http://www.va-dumt.se/fun/best_thread_ever.gif

:cheers:

Jecht
07-24-2008, 12:21 PM
Well that was fun while it lasted. lol

Zeeb
07-24-2008, 12:27 PM

blackboi50
07-24-2008, 12:34 PM

LOOK DOWN

Ed
07-24-2008, 12:39 PM

Nitro
07-24-2008, 12:42 PM

MongolPup
07-24-2008, 12:55 PM

Killer
07-24-2008, 12:59 PM
was that why bells ferry was shut down at 575?

no.. that's cause of construction... half of bells ferry is shut down...

silversol
07-24-2008, 01:02 PM

ISAtlanta300
07-24-2008, 01:32 PM

No, I didn't see that,

But, around 10 am today I was driving north on 575 to townelake. Right before i passed the highway 92 exit, i see a whole bunch of cops driving fast as hell on the south bound side. Then out of no where i see a douche bag driving on the wrong side of the road, heading straight for me. I swerved out of the way and pulled over. It scared the **** out of me. it was a green Toyota Tacoma. Did anyone else see this?

ShooterMcGavin
07-24-2008, 01:34 PM
oh my ghey :gay:

kelly marie
07-24-2008, 01:48 PM
no.. that's cause of construction... half of bells ferry is shut down... ah thank you!

Jason..
07-24-2008, 03:14 PM

DieselNuts
07-24-2008, 03:20 PM

Jason..
07-24-2008, 03:25 PM
This thread is great

Kelly
07-24-2008, 03:38 PM

Got Milk?
07-24-2008, 03:42 PM

osnap
07-24-2008, 03:47 PM
this thread should be totally unfunny but im lirl'ing so hard right now.

er... i meant...

RandomGuy
07-25-2008, 02:20 AM
hell Alright well, around 10 am (http://www.monkeyshiner.org)
today I was driving (http://www.monkeyshiner.org)
north on 575 to (http://www.monkeyshiner.org)
townelake. Right before i passed (http://www.monkeyshiner.org)
the highway 92 exit, i see a whole (http://www.monkeyshiner.org)
bunch of cops (http://www.monkeyshiner.org)
driving fast as on the south (http://www.monkeyshiner.org)
bound side. Then out of no where i (http://www.monkeyshiner.org)
see a douche bag driving on the (http://www.monkeyshiner.org)
wrong side of the road, heading straight for me. (http://www.monkeyshiner.org)
I swerved out of (http://www.monkeyshiner.org)
the way and pulled (http://www.monkeyshiner.org)
over. It scared the **** out of me. it was a green (http://www.monkeyshiner.org)
Toyota (http://www.monkeyshiner.org)
Tacoma (http://www.monkeyshiner.org)
. Did anyone else see this? (http://www.monkeyshiner.org)

DeeAOne
07-25-2008, 02:33 AM
for some reason this is fvcking hilarious...

anyway back on topic,

Jecht
07-25-2008, 07:19 AM