PDA

View Full Version : LOL Score

Ran
07-24-2008, 09:33 AM
Just found out that the neighborhood I live right in front of (Bridgemill) is a big swingers community. Apparently they've been mentioned on Oprah and other shows about urban swingers.

They seem to have two seperate ways of seeing if people are interested in tumbling.

1) Pineapple On The Door
If it's right-side-up, they're pre-occupied. If it's upside-down then they're available. Knock on the door, make your proposition, work something out, and go for it. The pineapple thing could be the other way around, I'm not sure.

2) Publix Key Jingle
See someone you're interested in at the Publix on the corner? Give you keys a good jingle and see if they take appropriate notice. If they do, you're in. If not, move along.

I'm gonna need a bigger keychain. :lmfao:

Reaper
07-24-2008, 09:35 AM
lol thats whats up

DieselNuts
07-24-2008, 09:38 AM
lol, There is actually a pineapple knocker on my front door....lololol

DJ Maestro
07-24-2008, 09:41 AM
Damn, and to think of all the times I was in Bridge Mill and never knew about this. :doh:

AnthonyF
07-24-2008, 09:43 AM
hahaha weird ass people. What about a set of plastic big keys for a toddler? lol

-Ant.

mocha latte cupcake
07-24-2008, 09:45 AM
ant: :lmfao: thats just wrong

amy san: wow man you're going to get raped by the loli's ridin their bikes lol or the old woman lol

Ran
07-24-2008, 09:49 AM
wow man you're going to get raped by the loli's ridin their bikes lolCan't rape the willing. :D

or the old woman lolNow THAT would be rape. :(

MistaCee
07-24-2008, 09:52 AM
Now THAT would be rape. :(

Not for me:ninja:

:sicks: :lmfao: