PDA

View Full Version : School board brings back spanking!

ShooterMcGavin
07-24-2008, 08:00 AM
wonder how long before the first lawsuit :lmao:

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/16946627/detail.html

EJ25RUN
07-24-2008, 08:02 AM
If was a parent and my child said they got spanked, i'd go spank the teacher.

d_day87
07-24-2008, 08:04 AM
if i was a parent and my child said they got spanked at school, i'd whoop that ass again just to make sure they don't do stupid sh!t. that's how it was when i was a kid. lol

mocha latte cupcake
07-24-2008, 08:07 AM
if i was a parent and my child said they got spanked at school, i'd whoop that ass again just to make sure they don't do stupid sh!t. that's how it was when i was a kid. lol

true that! kids think they run schools now its pathetic... no wonder teachers are scared to go to school... but i bet if you whoop that ass those kids wouldn't do anything but read, write and add please and thank you to everything they said...

ShooterMcGavin
07-24-2008, 08:10 AM
reps!

Ran
07-24-2008, 08:14 AM
This is first good news I've heard about the school system in a long time. Now if they'll just repel the "No Child Left Behind" act then we'll be good as gold. :goodjob:

EJ25RUN
07-24-2008, 08:14 AM
true that! kids think they run schools now its pathetic... no wonder teachers are scared to go to school... but i bet if you whoop that ass those kids wouldn't do anything but read, write and add please and thank you to everything they said...

ill disagree because i was never the badapple. Never tormented teachers and never got into any real trouble. In fact when i did do something really bad they let me go like nothing cause i had a clean record and they beleived what ever i said.

d_day87
07-24-2008, 08:15 AM

better believe that, when i was a kid, first phone call home i was getting my ass spanked twice, and sent to bed with no desert.

mocha latte cupcake
07-24-2008, 08:19 AM
ill disagree because i was never the badapple. Never tormented teachers and never got into any real trouble. In fact when i did do something really bad they let me go like nothing cause i had a clean record and they beleived what ever i said.

oh no i was a good kid too lol... highschool was a different story but thats more b/c of certain bully's than anything. i'm just saying i saw my fair share of kids who thought they would attempt to run things... and go the principals (sp? which spelling is that anyways?) office and they come waddling back...

i never knew what went on in there... but good lord, if you limped back to class after actin like a crazy ***** in class, i decided i'd be good lol and yeah +reps for being able to talk your way out of the trouble you got into lol lol :bump: loved that part of school :cheers:

Ran
ill disagree because i was never the badapple. Never tormented teachers and never got into any real trouble. In fact when i did do something really bad they let me go like nothing cause i had a clean record and they beleived what ever i said.If you're normally a good student then that's fine but if you're a hellion then you need to get your @ss whooped. End of story.

I hear these horror stories from my girlfriend all the time since she works at a daycare. They're not even allowed to put the kids in time out anymore because it "isolates them and lowers their self esteem". :rolleyes:

mocha latte cupcake
If you're normally a good student then that's fine but if you're a hellion then you need to get your @ss whooped. End of story.

I hear these horror stories from my girlfriend all the time since she works at a daycare. They're not even allowed to put the kids in time out anymore because it "isolates them and lowers their self esteem". :rolleyes:

tell hiro to put in the desu contacts and chase them screaming i put twenty bucks on it that they will BEG to be secluded bwhahaha :lmfao:

d_day87
07-24-2008, 08:29 AM
They're not even allowed to put the kids in time out anymore because it "isolates them and lowers their self esteem". :rolleyes:

yeah it's getting pretty ridiculous now a days. i wish there was a "time out" when i was younger. :D

mocha latte cupcake
07-24-2008, 08:38 AM
yeah it's getting pretty ridiculous now a days. i wish there was a "time out" when i was younger. :D

bwhahaha yeah! time out was the time it took you to regain feeling in your legs and sitting in pain, or the time it took you to crawl back to your chair.. :lmfao:

DJ Maestro
07-24-2008, 08:41 AM
better believe that, when i was a kid, first phone call home i was getting my ass spanked twice, and sent to bed with no desert.

You know, there should be more of this "sending kids to bed with no dessert" these days.

http://www.nanobyte.org/gallery2/d/94-3/fatkid.jpg

http://homepage.mac.com/khorist/.pictures/MySpace/crazy_fat_kid.gif

mocha latte cupcake
07-24-2008, 08:42 AM
holy chit its the michelin man's illegitimate child!

d_day87
07-24-2008, 08:44 AM
You know, there should be more of this "sending kids to bed with no dessert" these days.

http://www.nanobyte.org/gallery2/d/94-3/fatkid.jpg

http://homepage.mac.com/khorist/.pictures/MySpace/crazy_fat_kid.gif

lol... or no mcdonalds. :lmfao:

AirMax95

Damn straight! Hell, some teachers are better at disciplining the kids than the parents. I love my dad for beating the **** out of me. I have not been in any trouble, other than speeding tickets. I turned out pretty good, lol.

Brett
If was a parent and my child said they got spanked, i'd go spank the teacher.

and it would be people like you is why kids today have no respect and are the way they are.

To me if my child gets out of line and needs to get spanked, The school should be able to do it. Teach kids they cant walk in and be disrespectful, etc.

Reaper
07-24-2008, 08:45 AM
"why did my son fail the 1st grade?"-parent

"because he is stupid"-teacher

"but if he gets held back the kids are gonna make fun of him and call him retarded"-parent

".....because he is"-teacher

Brett
07-24-2008, 08:46 AM

Damn right.

Dr.G35
07-24-2008, 08:48 AM
wonder how long before the first lawsuit :lmao:

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/16946627/detail.html

i believe hell has just froze over. its about damn time.

d_day87
07-24-2008, 08:48 AM
and it would be people like you is why kids today have no respect and are the way they are.

To me if my child gets out of line and needs to get spanked, The school should be able to do it. Teach kids they cant walk in and be disrespectful, etc.

qft

jwrape
07-24-2008, 09:36 AM
I was spanked when I was in Elem. school. It made sure I didn't do that same thing again. Honestly, I think schools need that these days. The teachers have no authority because the kids have no fear of them. All the kids are suffering because the mis-behaving kids are disrupting the class. I think it would definately bring order to schools again if there was some sort of consequence that they fear. Maybe they will straighten up...:goodjob:

ShooterMcGavin
07-24-2008, 10:43 AM

x2

MR2DR
07-24-2008, 12:18 PM
This is first good news I've heard about the school system in a long time. Now if they'll just repel the "No Child Left Behind" act then we'll be good as gold. :goodjob:

true that^^^ reps if i could

Specsteve
07-24-2008, 01:37 PM
If you're normally a good student then that's fine but if you're a hellion then you need to get your @ss whooped. End of story.

That is complete BS! I cannot believe how PC and overly sensitive places are these days. Honestly when a kid gets out of line IMO they should pick him up and shake for a good minute. ****king brats!

Actually thats really ****ked up, but still childhood brats are the ones who turn into criminals down the road in most cases.

thepolecat
07-24-2008, 01:43 PM
I wish I had more power to discipline the kids- I meet alot of paerents who will take the kids word over anyone else's- WTF?! Then we show them the security video of their kid doing the thing they are in trouble for and the parent is in disbelief that their "angel" could do something wrong-

I wish that they would make it so I could spank some of the dumb as$ parents.

/rant