PDA

View Full Version : My new assignment...

TKellarB
08-26-2005, 11:01 AM
:goodjob: Hey guys -- just wanted to let everyone know that I will be working for On Da Streets magazine in Sales/Promotions. I am so excited about my new assigment and will be posting updates and info as things start moving along! :goodjob:

Kevykev
08-26-2005, 11:03 AM
Congrats, good luck with the proj.

B16a2 Civic
08-26-2005, 11:04 AM
congrats from me too, come to Columbus, we'll help promote

PSINXS
08-26-2005, 11:13 AM
whats that?

Repost Squintz
08-26-2005, 11:49 AM
a magazine lol read the post man

Brett
08-26-2005, 11:50 AM
Congrats girl!!!

I cant wait till the first issue comes out, cause my car and a few other IA cars are in that then they did a feature of mine for the 2nd issue that comes out in October. Congrats girl

KNHTRDR
08-26-2005, 12:01 PM
Congrats!

TKellarB
08-26-2005, 01:04 PM
Thxs for the congrads. Yea, Brett -- we talked 'bout you! Don't worry -- I was nice :) I can't wait to see the feature they did! I know you are so very proud of it!

One of my first projects is working on a huge launch party in Oct so I am going to start hounding my contacts for cross promotions for the party. It will work concurrent to what I currently do for a living, so it is a very good fit!

Not to mention, I need something to charge my batteries again, and if I can combine my hobby with making money, hello -- I am a very happy girl!

Jaimecbr900
08-26-2005, 07:23 PM
Congrats!!! :goodjob:

Congratulatory PM sent. ;)

Brett
08-26-2005, 07:24 PM
Thxs for the congrads. Yea, Brett -- we talked 'bout you! Don't worry -- I was nice :) I can't wait to see the feature they did! I know you are so very proud of it!

One of my first projects is working on a huge launch party in Oct so I am going to start hounding my contacts for cross promotions for the party. It will work concurrent to what I currently do for a living, so it is a very good fit!

Not to mention, I need something to charge my batteries again, and if I can combine my hobby with making money, hello -- I am a very happy girl!

I wanna come to the launch party