PDA

View Full Version : 94 Lincoln TownCar F/T

hondahatch22
07-23-2008, 07:50 PM
ANY OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED!

I have a 1994 Lincoln TownCar Signature Series with the 4.6L V8.

*I'm looking to trade it for a pickup truck, suv, or any kind of old classic car.*

But because i have to put an asking price i'm asking $4,000 o.b.o.

Engine-
4.6L V8. Automatic
-Around 156,XXX miles (doesnt leak but burns off oil. I never see it but every month i check the oil and its always a hair low) I have been changing the oil every 1,500-2,000 miles (and have paperwork to prove that) and i have been running Mobil Clean 10w30 High Mileage oil. I have also been running TX-7 Engine Treatments every few oil changes also.
-Just replaced the serpentine belt about 5K miles ago.
-Flushed the transmission,torque convertor with new fluid about 10-15K miles ago. I didnt change out the filter so it probably needs one but transmission fluid is a high-detergent fluid so if it was built up or dirty, the new fluid broke it down anyways. but it wouldn't hurt to change it.
-Transmission shifts smoothly with no hesitiation or grind.
-Just flushed the entire coolant system including the radiator, overflow, block, heater core, about 10K miles ago.
-I have done a fuel system cleaning on it but its probably about due for another one. I have on sitting in my garage if u want it with it.
-The power steering fluid is getting a little dark but thats common with ford's power steering pumps.
-The rear differential was flushed about 10k miles ago.
-The exhaust has resonators in place of mufflers so it's a little louder. It comes out right at the rear end with turn downs.

Interior-
-Beige Exterior with Beige Leather Interior. Driver's seat is cracked due to normal wear but the seats are not cracked, ripped, or torn. There is one small cigarette burn in the back seat on the driver's side. Headliner is starting to fall around the edges but its nothing that a little spray glue couldn't fix.
-Has an older model Pioneer CD player.
-Rear passenger door locking mechanism is stripped so you have to manually lock the door but is not a big deal.
- Only the driver's window rolls up and down. It has never bothered me because the air conditioning has always worked.

Exterior-
-Paint is about 8/10.
-Does have dings and a few scratches.
-The electronic shutting device for the truck is broke so it looks like the trunk stays cracked but it still latches shut, i have never had a problem out of it and that's why i have never fixed it.
- The front tires are in good condition. The rear are a little older but still good, just doesn't have quite as much tread.
-The rear air-ride system is questionable. The air compressor went out about 5 months ago so i hooked up a quick-connect valve and ball valve to the end of the air line coming from the air bags so i can fill them up when i need to. But if you know your way around putting vehicles on air ride, i have 2 air compressors and a 5 gallon air tank to go with the vehicle. I've just never got around to actually doing it.

-VIN will be emailed upon request.

-You can contact me at 478-978-7875

- I'm located in Warner Robins, GA 31088

hondahatch22
07-27-2008, 03:05 PM
Someone throw some offers... i need a truck...

hondahatch22
08-25-2008, 07:10 PM
somebody? anybody?...