PDA

View Full Version : HOLY DOUBLE YOU TEE EFF

Double_0_Rusty
07-23-2008, 04:24 PM
Im blind in one eye right now. Had a big piece of wood (No HOMO) in my eye and I fvuked with it all day.....finally got it out, and still had something in. Went to the ER, dumb I know, and I have a big ass scratch on my pupil, and a small whole. So I am pretty much blind in my right eye for a few days......OH WELL, How is everyone else? Discuss

Ran
07-23-2008, 04:25 PM
Well, I don't have a hole in my eye but I do have a fly in my drink. :dunno:

blazin'
07-23-2008, 04:25 PM
Sounds painful and annoying. Something like that happened to my dad a while back.

DJ Maestro
07-23-2008, 04:26 PM
Damn, sucks to be you at this very moment. :eek:

In other news, it's been a fun day in the good ol' WL today. :goodjob:

TheGodfather
07-23-2008, 04:35 PM
Same kinda thing happened with me except it was going deaf in my ear for a few weeks.

Keep your head up son.

Speaking of up, I'll be up there in a few weeks.

redrumracer
07-23-2008, 04:56 PM
well damn i cant say i have anything bad going on............. wait i can :D i had a crappy supper, does that really count? :no: oh well at least you know itll heal up man. now you have another story for your grandkids.(along with drifting into a curb.) hopefully ill be down there for the meet at the lake thing or whatever it is called.

redrumracer
07-23-2008, 04:58 PM
oh and how the fuk did you get wood in your eye? i dont think anyone asked that semi-important question yet.

Double_0_Rusty
07-24-2008, 11:31 AM
Ha thanks guys I can hardly see out of it today, and I have no F'ing clue how wood got in it,as I work on cars daily..lol Im prolly not going to be able to make it to the meet thingy.

Lucky DAWG
07-24-2008, 11:33 AM
I have a "group" final in an hour i haven't studied for lol, so i feel ur pain.

Well not literally, you have a ****ing hole in your eye haha

Killer
07-24-2008, 11:35 AM
Im blind in one eye right now. Had a big piece of wood in my eye and I fvuked with it all day.....finally got it out, and still had something in. Went to the ER, dumb I know, and I have a big ass scratch on my pupil, and a small whole. So I am pretty much blind in my right eye for a few days......OH WELL, How is everyone else? Discuss

... you had WOOD in your eye...

GROSS!!!!

Double_0_Rusty
07-24-2008, 11:36 AM
I have a "group" final in an hour i haven't studied for lol, so i feel ur pain.

Well not literally, you have a ****ing hole in your eye haha

Better watch it frat boy! :boobies: I'll kick you in the nuts when you move down here.:lmfao: G/L on the "Group" thing

Double_0_Rusty
07-24-2008, 11:38 AM
... you had WOOD in your eye...

GROSS!!!!

You failed to see this bolded part, huh? lol

Im blind in one eye right now. Had a big piece of wood (No HOMO) in my eye and I fvuked with it all day.....finally got it out, and still had something in. Went to the ER, dumb I know, and I have a big ass scratch on my pupil, and a small whole. So I am pretty much blind in my right eye for a few days......OH WELL, How is everyone else? Discuss

MistaCee
07-24-2008, 11:48 AM

That only made us more suspicious.

Jecht
07-24-2008, 12:04 PM
Alright well, around 10 am today I was driving north on 575 to townelake. Right before i passed the highway 92 exit, i see a whole bunch of cops driving fast as hell on the south bound side. Then out of no where i see a douche bag driving on the wrong side of the road, heading straight for me. I swerved out of the way and pulled over. It scared the **** out of me. it was a green Toyota Tacoma. Did anyone else see this?

Lucky DAWG
07-24-2008, 12:05 PM
Better watch it frat boy! :boobies: I'll kick you in the nuts when you move down here.:lmfao: G/L on the "Group" thing

that is if you're able to see where i'm at first :lmfao:

Jecht
07-24-2008, 12:05 PM
Alright well, around 10 am today I was driving north on 575 to townelake. Right before i passed the highway 92 exit, i see a whole bunch of cops driving fast as hell on the south bound side. Then out of no where i see a douche bag driving on the wrong side of the road, heading straight for me. I swerved out of the way and pulled over. It scared the **** out of me. it was a green Toyota Tacoma. Did anyone else see this?

man
07-24-2008, 12:06 PM

Jecht
07-24-2008, 12:07 PM

Lucky DAWG
07-24-2008, 12:09 PM

was it a 2001 lifted one with aftermarket alloys?

if so my friend finally snapped from his construction job

Jecht
07-24-2008, 12:10 PM

Killer
07-24-2008, 12:52 PM

you fail.... penis eye boy!!!

"last edit 12:37"

Killers post 12:35

i'm just better than you.... lol

hope your eye gets better man!

MongolPup
07-24-2008, 12:56 PM
I don't have a hole in my eye, but I did see something crazy this morning.

ShooterMcGavin
07-24-2008, 01:32 PM
wood in your eye??? wtf??? how the hell did you.......wait......you're a ga fan....i probably don't even want to know :lmao:

Lucky DAWG
07-24-2008, 04:21 PM
wood in your eye??? wtf??? how the hell did you.......wait......you're a ga fan....i probably don't even want to know :lmao:

How does the wood moving at a constant velocity of 11 meters per second at a 34 degree angle from your right hand, intersect with your eye with enough momentum to puncture the outer cornea of your optical unit.................. Says the Tech fan.............

Gimme your lunch money!

Double_0_Rusty
07-24-2008, 04:36 PM
you guyz so crayzee. I can still hardly see out of it. it's pissin me off

ShooterMcGavin
07-24-2008, 06:36 PM
Gimme your lunch money!
i got your lunch money right here bish :321:

Lucky DAWG
07-24-2008, 06:38 PM
i got your lunch money right here bish :321:

hahah +1

I'm never gonna get in a rivalry argument with you ever again, i think you and me could make a 15 page long thread on that.

Peace my good man

ShooterMcGavin
07-24-2008, 06:49 PM
hahah +1

I'm never gonna get in a rivalry argument with you ever again, i think you and me could make a 15 page long thread on that.

Peace my good man
qft :D just don't neg rep me...:lmfao:

Double_0_Rusty
07-24-2008, 08:37 PM
Here's a pic of it 24hrs after leaving the hospital, just an idea as to how bad it was.

http://i33.tinypic.com/21k9h7s.jpg

Lucky DAWG
07-24-2008, 09:46 PM
qft :D just don't neg rep me...:lmfao:

was this time not positive?

if so my bad

ShooterMcGavin
07-28-2008, 08:22 AM
^^^i was joking/being sarcastic

OTG Signs
07-28-2008, 08:32 AM
Just don't go around telling anyone you had wood in your eye... say you were holding a baby and it poked you with it's finger or something.