PDA

View Full Version : Son of a b*tch...

Ran
07-23-2008, 03:24 PM
So I'm sitting here at my desk, chatting over MSN and drinking a Cherry Coke when this fly comes over to my desk. I'm thinking "Great, that's just what I need" as he starts buzzing around my desk, probably planning his decent upon my sugary beverage. Annoyed at this, I reach up and clap my hands on him and kill him. "Victory is mine!" I loudly proclaim.

How wrong I am.

I open my hands to confirm the corpse of my victim. Yet before I can bask in the light of my victory, the son of a b*tch slides off my hand and right into my Cherry Coke with deadly precision.

Mother...f*cker.

I may have won the battle, but that little b@stard won the war.

Touche' little winged warrior, touche'.

yogi08
07-23-2008, 03:26 PM
haha if your arms were longer you prally couldve got him with one hand man :D

Zeeb
07-23-2008, 03:29 PM
lol That made my day... Very well written.

Kelly
07-23-2008, 03:30 PM
Lol

DeutscheBAG!
haha if your arms were longer you prally couldve got him with one hand man :D

****..it Nate's arms were any longer, he could give Jesus a hi-5 just by stretching

Tech5
Bored A$$

Ran
07-23-2008, 03:31 PM
Bored A$$Very true, but so is this story. lol

mocha latte cupcake
07-23-2008, 03:40 PM
i sent that fly to do that... kamikaze.... godspeed #42 godspeed...

The Ninja
07-23-2008, 03:42 PM
lol

Leisa
07-23-2008, 03:45 PM
So I'm sitting here at my desk, chatting over MSN and drinking a Cherry Coke when this fly comes over to my desk. I'm thinking "Great, that's just what I need" as he starts buzzing around my desk, probably planning his decent upon my sugary beverage. Annoyed at this, I reach up and clap my hands on him and kill him. "Victory is mine!" I loudly proclaim.

How wrong I am.

I open my hands to confirm the corpse of my victim. Yet before I can bask in the light of my victory, the son of a b*tch slides off my hand and right into my Cherry Coke with deadly precision.

Mother...f*cker.

You made me LOL....

blackboi50
07-23-2008, 03:45 PM
i bet your cherry coke was soooo fly!!!!!:lmfao:.....1

stillaneon
07-23-2008, 03:48 PM
i bet your cherry coke was soooo fly!!!!!:lmfao:.....1

:lmfao:

:no:

Ran
07-23-2008, 03:50 PM
I'm thinking about getting a long-neck lighter and setting his body on fire to give him a Viking funeral.

DieselNuts
07-23-2008, 03:52 PM

How wrong I am.

Mother...f*cker.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

DieselNuts
07-23-2008, 03:54 PM
I'm thinking about getting a long-neck lighter and setting his body on fire to give him a Viking funeral.
:lmao: You should def. do that

DJ Maestro
07-23-2008, 03:59 PM
I lirl'd really good.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: