PDA

View Full Version : chic-fil-a do the workers annoy you?

4dmin
07-23-2008, 12:36 PM
chic-fil-a do the workers annoy you?

they sound so fake and some of them are creepy like pedo bear... what you think? don't get me wrong i love chic-fil-a food and the place is always clean but man those people scare me :yes:

Ran
07-23-2008, 12:39 PM
Not at all. The Chic-Fil-A on the corner of Alpharetta Hwy. and Holcomb Bridge is where I usually stop and it has excellent service. The people sound sincere and they're even cool to talk to at the window. By far some of the best drive-thru service I've ever had.

IMPORTchic
07-23-2008, 12:41 PM
UGH! I hate you!! Now I want chic-fl-a!!! And the closest one is like 434985439898 miles away! Okay...maybe 20 miles...but still!!! =P

Vteckidd
07-23-2008, 12:45 PM
HELL NO

I know when i got to Chick-Fil-A my order is going to be RIGHT. They treat me right, they are respectfull, and dont act like its MY PROBLEM they work at a fast food place.

An sometimes, the girls are hot too lol

I know when i go there boomQueesha isnt going to get my order wrong, unlike mcdonalds

Ran
07-23-2008, 12:46 PM
I know when i go there boomQueesha isnt going to get my order wrong, unlike mcdonaldsYou mean Chika Latina that doesn't speak English, right?

Jimmy B
07-23-2008, 12:51 PM
Not at all. The Chic-Fil-A on the corner of Alpharetta Hwy. and Holcomb Bridge is where I usually stop and it has excellent service. The people sound sincere and they're even cool to talk to at the window. By far some of the best drive-thru service I've ever had.

my shop used to be a hop skip and 1/16th of a mile from that chic-fil-a, i knew everyone there by name, and they knew me.. they even gave me free food when i was workin a late night. I miss that one..

Leisa
07-23-2008, 12:55 PM
I love Chickfila, they are always so nice

DJ Maestro
07-23-2008, 12:57 PM
And yesterday was $1 milkshake day at the CFA by my place so that gives the people there +1 reps. :goodjob:

Reaper
07-23-2008, 12:58 PM
Chicfila=great "fast food" place ever

service=excellent
food=superb
price=fair

Its a rare moment when they screw up an order

EJ25RUN
07-23-2008, 01:00 PM
Yeah, Chick Fil A is proof that scum of the earth ignorant high school drop outs arn't the only people that work at fast food. Best place for customer service in my eyes.

Ran
07-23-2008, 01:01 PM
Its a rare moment when they screw up an orderI had them forget my waffle fries once at the drive-thru. I let him know before I drove off and he upscaled it to a large order for free. :goodjob:

DieselNuts
07-23-2008, 01:04 PM
lol, i think they drank the juice

Killer
07-23-2008, 01:06 PM
i've never had one of them not be sound sincere.. (well, the one off 41 right by walmart in marietta was a little off at times...) but all others i've ever been to they all seem sincere...

i love chicfila... it's great that they treat there customers with a bit of respect... even if they are "told to" by a manager...

it's a lot better than talkin to the retards at the varsity... i hate how stupid and ignorant some of them can be.... and they are always pushy and rude...

ShooterMcGavin
07-23-2008, 01:08 PM
some of them do sound like they sipped the koolaid, but more than anything i just think that's the kind of ppl they try to hire.

love the place and the service, i mean sh*t, what other fast food place offers you loaner umbrellas???

and yeah, f*ck the V.

BlkCD5
07-23-2008, 01:10 PM
Sometimes some of them can be too happy, which is scary.

DJ Maestro
07-23-2008, 01:11 PM
I walked into CFA once and ordered a combo meal. They rang me up and when I went to pay I realized I had forgotten my debit card and didn't have any cash on me either. So, I told the guy at the register (happened to be the manager) that I would just come back later. He said, "No way son, we can't let you go hungry. This one is on the house. I know you'll come back." Wow was I blown away. And go back I did, over and over again. Great people there. :goodjob:

Ran
07-23-2008, 01:13 PM
I walked into CFA once and ordered a combo meal. They rang me up and when I went to pay I realized I had forgotten my debit card and didn't have any cash on me either. So, I told the guy at the register (happened to be the manager) that I would just come back later. He said, "No way son, we can't let you go hungry. This one is on the house. I know you'll come back." Wow was I blown away. And go back I did, over and over again. Great people there. :goodjob:Not to rain on your parade, but that's standard procedure. Once they serve you your food, they legally can't take it back due to health and safety restrictions. That's why most places ring you up before they give you your food. :goodjob:

IndianStig
07-23-2008, 01:13 PM
they are nice but i see it as super fake and annoying half the time.

its a nice change though.

IndianStig
07-23-2008, 01:14 PM
Sometimes some of them can be too happy, which is scary.

get on aim

Zeeb
07-23-2008, 01:17 PM
The one by me always has the rudest most annoying ghetto fat chicks that work there. ARGH

DJ Maestro
07-23-2008, 01:18 PM
Not to rain on your parade, but that's standard procedure. Once they serve you your food, they legally can't take it back due to health and safety restrictions. That's why most places ring you up before they give you your food. :goodjob:

That's just it man, my food hadn't even been pulled out from the heater and the fry trough yet. He did that at the point of sale.

Ran
07-23-2008, 01:21 PM
That's just it man, my food hadn't even been pulled out from the heater and the fry trough yet. He did that at the point of sale.Oh wow, that's cool then. :goodjob:

IndianStig
07-23-2008, 01:23 PM
The one by me always has the rudest most annoying ghetto fat chicks that work there. ARGH

chic fil a hires black girls?

i keed, i keed!

Zeeb
07-23-2008, 01:24 PM
hahaha :lmfao:
I have nothing against black girls. Its just the ghetto ass ones that are annoying.

Killer
07-23-2008, 01:26 PM
hahaha :lmfao:
I have nothing against black girls. Its just the ghetto ass ones that are annoying.

disclaimers always mean you're a racist...

welcome to the club!!! :cheers:

Ran
07-23-2008, 01:30 PM
disclaimers always mean you're a racist...

welcome to the club!!! :cheers:lol, speaking from experience?

Zeeb
07-23-2008, 01:31 PM
Oh ok cool... :cheers: As long as everyone knows lol

:ninja:

ALVIN
07-23-2008, 01:51 PM
Paul is a bad ass customer when it comes to drive through establishments. IE: he hooked my buddy and his friend up with $50 gift certificates at McD's just cuz they liked to put on a drive through show.

meanwhile....back to the thread:

They are ok workers and yes sometimes they creep me out.

Killer
07-23-2008, 01:57 PM
lol, speaking from experience?

you know it...

Specsteve
07-23-2008, 02:35 PM
A lot of those kids are really sincere about it, and you can tell they genuwinely (sp) enjoy their job. I love going to Chickfila for that reason cause everywhere else the fukking cunntts in the drive-thru make you feel like you are inconviencing them...when in reality if it was not for our business they would be unemployed. (though some of the people might perfer it that way)

Everytime I go to the varsity I purposely take forever on my order, and attempt my best to weird out/freak out the person takin my order just cause they are all such **** suckers. Food sucks, service sucks, and the people suck. The only cool thing about it is the history and location.

slostang
07-23-2008, 02:41 PM
they are too happy.

idc who you are it is not a great day at chic-fil-a at five o'clock in the morning working a minimum wage job.

Ran
07-23-2008, 02:47 PM
idc who you are it is not a great day at chic-fil-a at five o'clock in the morning working a minimum wage job."My pleasure!"

Killer
07-23-2008, 02:52 PM
dude, if i had to work a minimum wage job, but got free chick-fila... i'd prolly pretty efing happy too... waking up to a chicken biscuit ever day... that is what heaven is going to be like!!!

Ran
07-23-2008, 02:55 PM
waking up to a chicken biscuit ever day... that is what heaven is going to be like!!!Yeah, until you've been eating the same crap for two weeks and you can't even stand the smell of it anymore. lol

Specsteve
07-23-2008, 02:55 PM
dude, if i had to work a minimum wage job, but got free chick-fila... i'd prolly pretty efing happy too... waking up to a chicken biscuit ever day... that is what heaven is going to be like!!!

Exactly. On top of that they are like 14 or 15 years old so they are just happy to be making $100 a week and being so young with no financial responsibilties. Plus like someone else mentioned there are ALWAYS a couple fine ass hoes working there, on top of all the fine ass girls that come in to eat, its paradise.

The people saying they have a problem with how nice and overly happy those kids are, well IMO those people are probably fairly bitter in the real world. I could be wrong though but from years of serving tables and countless customer service jobs you noticed trends (aka sterotypes haha)

Lucky DAWG
07-23-2008, 02:57 PM
The people in hollister and abercrombie are even creepier / bigger tools.

"Excuse me bro, may i strip for you while you shop"
this all happening as the lights are very dim in there, everything close together with dark crooks in the corner, and creepy techno music playing

Killer
07-23-2008, 02:57 PM
Yeah, until you've been eating the same crap for two weeks and you can't even stand the smell of it anymore. lol

i don't think you realize the amount of chick-fila i eat...

i've put more money into that company than the owners man...

4dmin
07-23-2008, 02:58 PM
Paul is a bad ass customer when it comes to drive through establishments. IE: he hooked my buddy and his friend up with $50 gift certificates at McD's just cuz they liked to put on a drive through show.

meanwhile....back to the thread:

They are ok workers and yes sometimes they creep me out.

bahhhhhhhh i forgot about that... dayum straight those guys deserve the up's b/c they rule! way better then "how are you today... it is my pleasure to serve you... have a blessed day" :lmfao:

Ran
07-23-2008, 02:58 PM
Exactly. On top of that they are like 14 or 15 years old so they are just happy to be making $100 a week and being so young with no financial responsibilties. Plus like someone else mentioned there are ALWAYS a couple fine ass hoes working there, on top of all the fine ass girls that come in to eat, its paradise.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/frylol.png

Reaper
07-23-2008, 03:02 PM
Reason's why Chicfila is a badass job

-Teaches great work ethic

-After highschool while @ college(they pay 4 school) you make 30k/year as a manager

-Grad college you become a GM (60k/year)

-With enough experience you get your own store which is 15% of your profits.....averaging $500k/year

my best friend is a GM so I know these numbers are correct.....

Specsteve
07-23-2008, 03:07 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/frylol.png

Wait arent you the one who everyone makes fun of for dating 15 year olds??! And youre calling me out :lmfao:

On top of that...IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE....? But at least that proves its always on your mind haha (just kidding ran, I know you dont really molest underage girls or whatever)

And the way you bolded that made me laugh, I ****ked myself on that one hahah

ShooterMcGavin
07-23-2008, 03:08 PM
Yeah, until you've been eating the same crap for two weeks and you can't even stand the smell of it anymore. lol
if it's good food i can eat the same thing day in and day out. that's how i was when my parents used to own a restaurant.

Zeeb
07-23-2008, 03:09 PM
Yea... But its a crappy line of work. Most employees probably dont even know about that...

Ran
07-23-2008, 03:16 PM
Wait arent you the one who everyone makes fun of for dating 15 year olds??! And youre calling me out :lmfao:Well, it's like you said...

IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONERight? :lmao:

But at least that proves its always on your mind hahaWhat can I say? I have a very linear mindset.

And the way you bolded that made me laugh, I ****ked myself on that one hahahAlways happy to help! :D

:cheers:

Nemesis
07-23-2008, 03:20 PM
McDonalds employees are the worst

DeutscheBAG!
07-23-2008, 03:24 PM
HELL NO

I know when i got to Chick-Fil-A my order is going to be RIGHT. They treat me right, they are respectfull, and dont act like its MY PROBLEM they work at a fast food place.

An sometimes, the girls are hot too lol

I know when i go there boomQueesha isnt going to get my order wrong, unlike mcdonalds

funny,..i just realized that i've never had my order f-ed up from Chick-fila-A :goodjob:

DeutscheBAG!
07-23-2008, 03:24 PM
McDonalds employees are the worst

nah..i think Subway ones are a lot worse

Sport1.3
07-23-2008, 03:25 PM

werd, same one i go to......very polite and great customer service. Fake or not its nice to hear at 8 am in the morning

Killer
07-23-2008, 03:30 PM
chick-fila> all

Sport1.3
07-23-2008, 03:35 PM
chick-fila> all

agreed, they are very fast and the food is OMNOMNOMNOM

DJ Maestro
07-23-2008, 03:56 PM
agreed, they are very fast and the food is OMNOMNOMNOM

Good thing they don't sell cake, only brownies....

http://www.evilmilk.com/pictures/Nom_Nom_Cake.jpg

:eek:

con
07-23-2008, 03:57 PM
the only fast food restaurant in my area that consistently greets you with a smile and says thank you once the order is completed. I don't like their new chicken tenders though, blah.

can't wait for one of the owners to bring some more free coupons by the office though!

Zeeb
07-23-2008, 03:59 PM
They also changed their chicken salad sandwhiches which pissed me off. They used to be like 1.50 and now they are 3 bucks. and all they added was lettuce and a crappier bread.

Ran
07-23-2008, 04:24 PM
They also changed their chicken salad sandwhiches which pissed me off. They used to be like 1.50 and now they are 3 bucks. and all they added was lettuce and a crappier bread.Chic-Fil-A prices went up across the board. It cost me $6.05 for a large #1 combo and it used to be $5.XX.

Total_Blender
07-23-2008, 04:32 PM
Its a rare moment when they screw up an order

Its kinda hard to screw up when your best selling menu items are:

bun/chicken/pickle and biscuit/chicken

:lmfao:

Mickey D's is more likely to screw up because their sandwiches are a little bit more elaborate.

The biggest thing that creeps me out about Chick-Fil-A is that they are hardcore into Christianity. They say a group prayer before and after every shift according to a friend of mine who used to work there (that was 10 years ago though so maybe they don't pray anymore).

Zeeb
07-23-2008, 04:34 PM
yea that sucks. but the chicken salad sammich is grosser now too...

DJ Maestro
07-23-2008, 04:36 PM

Mickey D's is more likely to screw up because their sandwiches are a little bit more elaborate.

The biggest thing that creeps me out about Chick-Fil-A is that they are hardcore into Christianity. They say a group prayer before and after every shift according to a friend of mine who used to work there (that was 10 years ago though so maybe they don't pray anymore).

Hmmm, sucks for the atheists and satanics.

Ran
07-23-2008, 04:41 PM

Mickey D's is more likely to screw up because their sandwiches are a little bit more elaborate.Have you looked at their menu? Biscuits, Minis, sandwiches, deluxe sandwiches, wraps, nuggets, tenders, fruit, yogurt, ect...

The biggest thing that creeps me out about Chick-Fil-A is that they are hardcore into Christianity. They say a group prayer before and after every shift according to a friend of mine who used to work there (that was 10 years ago though so maybe they don't pray anymore).Note why they're also closed on Sunday. Why does that creep you out? Does it have any effect on the food you order there? Does the fact that they're predominately Christian really bother you when you're standing in line? Considering the quality of service and food at Chik-Fil-A compared to other fast food joints, I would say that if the Christian part of it has any effect on the quality of the restaurant (which I'm sure it doesn't) then it's obviously a good one.

Humphrizzle
07-23-2008, 04:43 PM
the lady that works mornings drive through near me always says "my pleasure" after every time I order. I want to punch her.

Ran
07-23-2008, 04:45 PM
the lady that works mornings drive through near me always says "my pleasure" after every time I order. I want to punch her.They all say that now. At least they're not like "Aiight, pull 'round" or "Gracias Amigo" like at BK or McDonald's.

The Ninja
07-23-2008, 05:25 PM
Chic-Fil-A is full of ****...

BlkCD5
07-23-2008, 09:18 PM
originally posted by Total_Blender

The one i worked at didn't. Indeed some are hardcore into Christianity, but most of them are hypocrites. They'd frown upon you if you drank or smoked and some time later, they'd be doing the same thing. :screwy:

Crazy Asian
07-23-2008, 10:23 PM
I Love them so very much. I was having lunch and I ordered from the drive thru looked in the bag and realized that there was two sandwiches instead of one. So I went inside and told them you put two instead of one and the manager said "Keep it. At least you were honest enough to tell us." I was like sweet. Free food.

IMPORTchic
07-23-2008, 10:31 PM
Sooo yeah...with all this talk about it I just had to go tonight on my way home from kennesaw! STopped in for a brownie a la mode! YUMMY!! The girl was 100% all smiles and extra nice. And yes, I was thinking about it thanks to this thread and I was like.....creepy!! haha Atleast they are not total jerks there though like other places and seem like clean people!! As for the brownie.....dont go there for it! They are stingy on the ice cream!! lol

SiRed94
07-23-2008, 10:32 PM
yeah... the direct eye contact at all times with the gigantic cheesy smiles is what really freaks me out...

slostang
07-23-2008, 10:34 PM
Sooo yeah...with all this talk about it I just had to go tonight on my way home from kennesaw! STopped in for a brownie a la mode! YUMMY!! The girl was 100% all smiles and extra nice. And yes, I was thinking about it thanks to this thread and I was like.....creepy!! haha Atleast they are not total jerks there though like other places and seem like clean people!! As for the brownie.....dont go there for it! They are stingy on the ice cream!! lol

its iceDREAM not icecream. LOL

:D

IMPORTchic
07-23-2008, 10:42 PM
its iceDREAM not icecream. LOL

Noo....you see. I was refering to the food, not the product. If I had purchased the IceDream, then I would said they were stingy on my IceDream. I did not though, I purchased a brownie a la mode! Which has ICE CREAM in it! =)

Buttons
07-23-2008, 10:42 PM
i don't eat chicken, so i don't go.

slostang
07-23-2008, 10:49 PM
Noo....you see. I was refering to the food, not the product. If I had purchased the IceDream, then I would said they were stingy on my IceDream. I did not though, I purchased a brownie a la mode! Which has ICE CREAM in it! =)

but it comes out of the same machine. :rolleyes:

X-Runner
07-23-2008, 10:50 PM

Your going to get fat eating icecream and a brownie :no:

I had a Sonic milkshake today lol

IMPORTchic
07-23-2008, 10:51 PM
Your going to get fat eating icecream and a brownie :no:

I had a Sonic milkshake today lol

Atleast I will be happy!!! =)

IMPORTchic
07-23-2008, 10:52 PM
but it comes out of the same machine. :rolleyes:

hahaha :gay:

X-Runner
07-23-2008, 10:52 PM

Thats all that counts anyways ;)

Crazy Asian
07-23-2008, 11:00 PM

Happy? WTFUDGE!!!?? You not worry about stretch marks, love rolls, cant reach around, and guys not looking at you? LOOK AT THIS GIRL FOR CRYNIG OUT LOUD!!!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_l6iXKkGnlw

X-Runner
07-23-2008, 11:01 PM
Happy? WTFUDGE!!!?? You not worry about stretch marks, love rolls, cant reach around, and guys not looking at you? LOOK AT THIS GIRL FOR CRYNIG OUT LOUD!!!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_l6iXKkGnlw

Shes 300 lbs already, whats some ice cream gonna hurt?

Crazy Asian
07-23-2008, 11:03 PM
~no comment~

X-Runner
07-23-2008, 11:03 PM
lol why not?

Crazy Asian
07-23-2008, 11:04 PM
Cuz then she might eat us the next time we see her. Trust me like you said 300lbs is not that hard to spot.

X-Runner
07-23-2008, 11:05 PM
haha damn.

Crazy Asian
07-23-2008, 11:07 PM
We are not mean importchic we just mess with ya. We hate autumn. I hate that whore to death. I hope someone donkey punches her one day and screams "TAKE THAT ****!!!" Seriously I do.

Buttons
07-23-2008, 11:07 PM
ew, i think all my taco bell and candy and soda is gonna catch up to me...

X-Runner
07-23-2008, 11:08 PM
She knows Im playing ;)

Buttons
07-23-2008, 11:08 PM
We are not mean importchic we just mess with ya. We hate autumn. I hate that whore to death. I hope someone donkey punches her one day and screams "TAKE THAT ****!!!" Seriously I do.

bish, whatever.

lol, anyways, remember when i told you that there wasn't a taco bell in Albany? i went to the mall the last time i was there, and the taco bell is in the mall :)

Crazy Asian
07-23-2008, 11:10 PM
I hope one day the deep fryer spews all of its grease all one your face so that hideous face can be covered with something half decent then caked up makeup.

Buttons
07-23-2008, 11:11 PM
I hope one day the deep fryer spews all of its grease all one your face so that hideous face can be covered with something half decent then caked up makeup.

caked up makeup? haha, yeah right, pedobear.

3.5altman
07-23-2008, 11:11 PM
they workers there do sound fake. But i like the service, and the food. as always they always got some pretty young tenderoni's working up in there.

Crazy Asian
07-23-2008, 11:14 PM
caked up makeup? haha, yeah right, pedobear.

You have been revoked the privallege of calling me "pedobear." That is reserved from someone else. So either call me CA or Stephen. Sorry you fail.

Buttons
07-23-2008, 11:27 PM
You have been revoked the privallege of calling me "pedobear." That is reserved from someone else. So either call me CA or Stephen. Sorry you fail.

um, no.

IMPORTchic
07-23-2008, 11:30 PM
I hope yall know I am LMAO at that and my grandmother just watched it with me! Good one!

Crazy Asian
07-23-2008, 11:32 PM
Youre grandmother is 300lb too>? Holy crazyness that is one tough lady!!!

IMPORTchic
07-23-2008, 11:34 PM
HAha yeppers!@ We been up eating cookies and ice cream together!!!

Crazy Asian
07-23-2008, 11:34 PM
dang I feel sorry for her.

X-Runner
07-23-2008, 11:35 PM
I thought someone was going to bed... lies I tell you!!!! lol

IMPORTchic
07-23-2008, 11:37 PM
Hahah Someone was getting off IM and is about to go to bed!!

STEPS I tell you! Baby steps! lol

BlkCD5
what type of ice cream?

Crazy Asian
Dude she's busying eating. Dont disturb her or shell get bad and throw a tantrum.

X-Runner
07-23-2008, 11:38 PM
Haha. Im doing the same thing, working my way to just TV then sleep lol

X-Runner
07-23-2008, 11:44 PM
Dude she's busying eating. Dont disturb her or shell get bad and throw a tantrum.

She might sit on you at worst :lmao:

For IMPORTchic :kiss: lol

IMPORTchic
07-23-2008, 11:44 PM
%^#$%$%#$%#$%#$%#$%#$%^$%^$%^$%^@@##@$%^%^&%^!!!!!!!

NILLER FTMFW!!!! =)

Crazy Asian
07-23-2008, 11:47 PM
FATTY MC FATTY FI FY FO FANY!!!

X-Runner
07-23-2008, 11:50 PM
lol Im not saying anything else, she might beat me up for real

IMPORTchic
07-23-2008, 11:51 PM
FATTY MC FATTY FI FY FO FANY!!!

More to hold onto my dear!!! ;)

...MUAHAHAHAH!!!

Crazy Asian
07-23-2008, 11:51 PM
...I would not touch taht with a stick. More like hazmat suit and defcon 5 alert.

X-Runner
07-23-2008, 11:52 PM
More to hold onto my dear!!! ;)

...MUAHAHAHAH!!!

So true

Dr.Pepper
07-24-2008, 04:45 AM
fucc yall ...made me hungry. lol

Dr.Pepper
07-24-2008, 04:56 AM
They all say that now. At least they're not like "Aiight, pull 'round" or "Gracias Amigo" like at BK or McDonald's.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

lol.
Im Hungry.

Dr.Pepper
07-24-2008, 05:04 AM
The people in hollister and abercrombie are even creepier / bigger tools.

"Excuse me bro, may i strip for you while you shop"
this all happening as the lights are very dim in there, everything close together with dark crooks in the corner, and creepy techno music playing

True.
Espcaailly (spellin ?) Aeropostale . at the Gwinnett Mall
I went on Monday and i wanted to pay so i went up to the Reigster and the guy was like "omg the cashier will be right now "..."like omg i cant believe she left the cash register omg"i was like can u do it..hes like "im sorry but i dont do the cash register sorry"
he was SO:gay: :gay: :gay:

Total_Blender
07-24-2008, 07:29 AM
Note why they're also closed on Sunday. Why does that creep you out? Does it have any effect on the food you order there? Does the fact that they're predominately Christian really bother you when you're standing in line? .

Of all the things they could put on my sandwich, Jesus is the scariest of all :yes: And Sundays when I wake up hungover at Noon craving something deep-fried are the only times I really desire their products. They need to start hiring some 7th day Adventists and then they can be open on Sunday. :goodjob:

Ran
07-24-2008, 09:00 AM
Of all the things they could put on my sandwich, Jesus is the scariest of all :yes: And Sundays when I wake up hungover at Noon craving something deep-fried are the only times I really desire their products. They need to start hiring some 7th day Adventists and then they can be open on Sunday. :goodjob:Well, the founder S. Truett Cathy is Southern Baptist and made this statement concerning that:

"Our decision to close on Sunday was our way of honoring God and directing our attention to things more important than our business. If it took seven days to make a living with a restaurant, then we needed to be in some other line of work. Through the years, I have never wavered from that position."

Even their corporate business statement reflects their religious standpoint:

"The business exists to glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us and to have a positive influence on all who come in contact with Chick-fil-A."

So no Sunday chicken sandwiches for you. :lmao:

DJ Maestro
07-24-2008, 09:25 AM
You know, someone could make a psuedo-killing if they were to open a chicken sandwich establishment that was only open on Sundays.

"Sunday-Fil-A"

"Because even hardcore religious fanatics want a chicken sandwich on a Sunday."
:goodjob:

DevilK9
07-24-2008, 09:29 AM
New billboard:

EAT CHIKIN ON SUNNDAY - GO TOO ETIRNAL HELL!

jhadleyh
10-01-2009, 07:43 AM
i love chick fil a for the simple fact that they are NICE and show respect to the customers. Which in return keeps me coming back for their food.

oneSLOWex
10-01-2009, 07:44 AM
Old thread is old.....just sayin

jhadleyh
10-01-2009, 07:49 AM
stfu bitch

Njobe
10-01-2009, 07:49 AM
Old thread is old.....just sayin
dude is that an EK? hbahahbhahaabaha

oneSLOWex
10-01-2009, 07:50 AM
stfu bitch

:gay:

LULz

ilovemyhonda.
The workers at Wendy's on PHill are so slow and annoying. I just want to throw shit at them. Okay I am done.

oneSLOWex
dude is that an EK? hbahahbhahaabaha

Njobe
10-01-2009, 07:51 AM
you coming to V meet lol

oneSLOWex
10-01-2009, 07:52 AM
you coming to V meet lol
I doubt it....no co-pilot this time so me no drive....ive been to the last 3 though lol

jhadleyh
10-01-2009, 07:52 AM
^^^you= homo

oneSLOWex
10-01-2009, 07:54 AM
^^^you= homo

Your face

ilovemyhonda.
10-01-2009, 07:55 AM
Your dog's face

Njobe
10-01-2009, 07:55 AM
I doubt it....no co-pilot this time so me no drive....ive been to the last 3 though lol
wtf i was at the last one but didn't see you :ninja:

oneSLOWex
10-01-2009, 07:56 AM
Your dog's face

not possible....I has no dog

jhadleyh
10-01-2009, 07:56 AM
nah bish yur face

ilovemyhonda.
10-01-2009, 07:57 AM
na bish your dog's cat's mouse's face!

booyah!!!!

jhadleyh
10-01-2009, 07:59 AM
your uncle's dog's childrens shit's face. On top of whipped cream with dead kittens and salami

ilovemyhonda.
10-01-2009, 08:00 AM
ew wtf? wierdo!

If I ever see you at a grocery store, I am going to put frank and beans and tampons in your buggy!

jhadleyh
10-01-2009, 08:01 AM
^^^yo yo yo thats crossing the line

ilovemyhonda.
10-01-2009, 08:04 AM
lol I'll do ettt!

oneSLOWex
10-01-2009, 08:05 AM
LMFAO

jhadleyh
10-01-2009, 08:06 AM
lol I'll do ettt!

ill poop in yo buggy and then replace all your food with frozen tilapia

ilovemyhonda.
10-01-2009, 08:07 AM
Talk about crossing the line. I will just push it into your buggy to make a big splash and run, leave, go to another store (quickly)!!!

jhadleyh
10-01-2009, 08:09 AM
i will follow you and begin to poop in your new buggy and replace all the food once again with fish....but this time it will be sea bass

ilovemyhonda.
10-01-2009, 08:17 AM
please don't! the thought of fish makes me yak in my mouth!

teh bri
10-01-2009, 08:18 AM
Everytime I eat there, they always come up to me three times or more asking how the food is. And I say the same thing "If I didn't want this food, why the hell would I come in here?" mmm I love me some chick fil a.

jhadleyh
10-01-2009, 08:18 AM
yeah i hate fish too. It was the most disgusting thing i could think of lol

ilovemyhonda.
10-01-2009, 08:21 AM
you're nasty foo!

bowdown201
10-01-2009, 09:44 AM
My works owner always preaches how he wants us to be like Chic fil a and QT and places like that. Fuck that I am not a lovey dovey kinda person...unless its with a real Chick :ninja:

BJackson08
10-01-2009, 09:27 PM
If anyone is ever in McDonough stop at the CFA on Jonesboro Rd. in Kroger....there is one creepy ass chick working there that has a hunchback. I call her Quazimoto (sp) becuase she looks like that dude from the Hunchback of Notre Dame. She gives this "evil eye" as I call it everytime I walk into the store whether Im going to CFA or not. I don't think its just me as some of my friends have had similar experiences with this creature. It just creeps me the hell out and I thought I'd share. Check it out and I think you'll agree.

zspeed24
10-01-2009, 09:30 PM
They do tend to be a little to up all the time but by far best fast food service

Friggintitsman
10-01-2009, 09:54 PM
I got herpes from a Chick-fil-a worker.

Troo story

Stormhammer
10-02-2009, 02:41 PM
Well, they have to be nice - I mean its their standard - I know half of the people @ the L'ville Suwanee/85. One guy, Alexander, has a dry sense of humor and very monotone voice. He says everything exactly the same to every. single. person. in drive thru lol.

87 Turbo II
10-02-2009, 08:32 PM
As a worker at Chick-fil-A I have to say I do love my job, and for the most part, we really do enjoy serving our customers. I can remain sincerely happy even with slightly grouchy people, I might have to get a little fake on people who are rude for no reason, but our training isn't just about being polite, we're also able to stay so "cheerful" because they help us better understand the negative situations. for example, the average person who gets yelled at for something is going to retaliate, where if you come up to our counter and say something rude at some point (like barking, "YOU FORGOT MY KETCHUP!", rather than "excuse me, but I can't find the Ketchup in the bag"), we're told to just assume what is really bothering is something WAY more complicated than an experience at the store, and is probably something else in their life that they're venting to us, and because of this, we don't take it personally, just apologize, smile, and try to come up with a compromise. Making you happy is our first goal. The corporation also looks for certain things in their employees, and because of it, we're always surrounded by other people at the store that are every bit as nice to YOU as we are to each other, which helps us remain genuinely happy around customers. I mean, we owe it to you guys for the opportunity to have a job, so why shouldn't we be as nice as possible?

Also want to clear up some things said in this thread:
-Manager's don't make $30k a year and GMs don't make $60k a year (Or I make 1/2 of what I'm supposed to lol)
-We don't say a prayer before or after any shifts
-We do make mistakes here and there but we try VERY hard to make up for it when it happens.
-most of the time, (or at least with the crew I work with) nobody is being "fake" to you, if it seems that way, you're probably just not used to nice food service workers, especially young ones.

All of that being said, It's nice to see our training and hard work pay off in so many nice comments in this thread, I'd love to see you guys at the Northlake Mall Unit sometime. The general lot of you seem like good customers to have.

Magnus213
10-03-2009, 12:27 AM
I have gotten a strange vibe from the Chick-fil-a restaurant near me on 141 (by McGinnis Ferry). There's an eerie cheeriness amongst the employees, who are largely high schoolers and young people of the like. It's a feeling that I've only gotten from bible thumpers before, and I think that combines with the don't-serve-on-Sunday thing in my brain. I feel like I'm getting served by a church youth group, and it weirds me out.

*edit* That being said, I've never had a problem at any location and the food is still excellent.

RedEj8
10-03-2009, 01:15 AM
If the girl at the window is even slightly cute....I don't mind the niceness.

Plus I love the shakes.

D3UC3S
10-03-2009, 01:22 AM
Im never upset with good service and a good attitude....

why would it weird you out if a total stranger treats you with respect:???:

blaknoize
10-03-2009, 01:36 AM
Theyre so ghetto

amandDA
10-03-2009, 07:31 PM
maybe not punch them in the face but sometimes the fakeness gets on my nerves...

BB6dohcvtec
10-04-2009, 10:35 AM
I loves me some chicken-fil-a when i go i hope it takes them forever because the managers are so nice they will give me a free sandwich coupon.

1SICKLEX
10-05-2009, 12:36 AM
You know I never was a big fan of the food but I am a little more wise where I spend my money now and after years of the shitty and crappy food and service at the usual fast food places, Chick-Fil A has EARNED my business.
1. People always happy and helpful
2. Food always fresh
3. Chicken not processed
4. Fast Drive Thru's
5. They throw food out when its wrong
6. Always some fun coupons or customer service days

I'm converted. They are not even more expensive than everyone else as prices have gone up.

Life is too short to be angry and unhappy and deal with angry and unhappy people. Chick-Fil A employees are fantastic.

Is it true they only hire honor roll students?

marcos713
10-05-2009, 01:13 AM
i worked at chikfila from 14-16, it creeped me out and annoyed me the way the people were always cheeful no matter what. some of the people there are truly sincere and are cheerfull all the time but the other half are fake. and 1/2 the people that worked there were always talking about bible studies, classes etc, and it just kinda of got on my nerves.

like i remember i was unloading the truck and 1 of my managers was checking off what came in, he got into an argument with the driver b/c my manager asked him if he liked his job, the driver said "its ok and the pay is good" my manger said "if he doesnt like it, he should quit and let god lead the way for him". they went back and forth talking about the need for money and about god leading they. i was laughing the whole time lol it was a must hear thing.

but as soon as i turned 16 i was out of there!!! :burnout: :bump:

(dont get me wrong, i like the food and fast service but the atmosphere is partly fake and it was too much of a churchy atmosphere fore me, atleast the one i worked at)

Brian*
10-05-2009, 11:53 AM
Shit you must be going to the wrong one... The SEXY ass girls that work at the one I go to make it worth the 30 min drive!

xxbckiexx
10-05-2009, 11:56 AM
chick-fil-a*