PDA

View Full Version : Stop the hating.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-22-2008, 09:36 PM
Everyone knows that I don't care for Thacker very much but I will say this:

That Camaro was hauling fuking azz while hazing the tires most of the way. I did go back the next day just to see how far he was spinning. The Camaro spun most of the way and still stayed nose to nose with a mid 11 second Mustang.

Thacker was not driving the car when that wreck occurred.

His Camaro in it's current condition will bust 95% of the members of this boards azz all day long.

He is a pain in the azz and not very good with his manners/respect but the Camaro is easily 2 seconds faster than his over grown Grand Prix.

Even azzholes can have fast cars. :2up:

Bugman don't lie kiddies.
:boobies:

Dieselnuts, you need to listen to him before you race my GTO again also.
:lmfao:

yogi08
07-22-2008, 09:42 PM
well, ill just go with what bugman says... thacker your still a tallywacker

tdurr
07-22-2008, 09:43 PM
so even tho u have a fast Camaro why does it matter? Your racing wit a GTO atm.
Oh and no one is hating. Your just an ass**** that gets on everyones nerves cuz you only race ppl who dont know how to launch(well) from a dig.
*looks for haters* :dunno: none to be found :no:. sorry.
T-durr

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-22-2008, 09:53 PM
Oh and no one is hating. Your just an ass**** that gets on everyones nerves cuz you only race ppl who dont know how to launch(well) from a dig.
T-durr

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/image.php?u=23945&dateline=1214552683 <--- lol.

FlipKing
07-22-2008, 09:58 PM
Thacker, both your cars are alot faster and better looking than mine. However you are still an ass that, from what i've seen in other threads, seems really scared of 4 bangers to have 2 big v8s.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-22-2008, 10:00 PM
Thacker, both your cars are alot faster and better looking than mine. However you are still an ass that, from what i've seen in other threads, seems really scared of 4 bangers to have 2 big v8s.
Really scared of 4 bangers?

I begged willum14b to run me.

He said "only for 10k"

I don't really see any other 4 banger aside from Evo lunch box that decided to stand up?

:???:

yogi08
07-22-2008, 10:01 PM
people actually race for 10,000 dollars? whoa.
what ever happened to friendly runs and a beer if you win?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-22-2008, 10:03 PM
people actually race for 10,000 dollars? whoa.
what ever happened to friendly runs and a beer if you win?

People like willum14b realized he bit off a little more than he could chew when I called him out. it's a common back pedal tactic to throw out a large number in hopes of saving face.

FlipKing
07-22-2008, 10:04 PM
Lol, i've seen a few that you have been like, i'll run my camaro, or if you turn down your boost, things like that. Dude, I mean, you have 2 pretty quick cars, and seem to know a decent amount about cars, so why not not be a ***** and actually get along with people on here?

yogi08
07-22-2008, 10:06 PM
haha. Since your such an honest person thacker, how much have you won from one person in one race?

i dont drag race really unless its for ****s and giggles... but my miata with coilovers and wheels outran some v6 mustangs in the 1/8th

BUGMAN
07-22-2008, 10:20 PM
Like I said and I quote: Even azzholes can have fast cars. :eek:

5k races use to be nothing on the streets or at the track. They have slimmed down in the past few years around here but they still happen and a lot of times they are for a good bit more than 5-10k.

I remember a 20k grudge race not too long ago. ;)

tdurr
07-22-2008, 10:20 PM
People like willum14b realized he bit off a little more than he could chew when I called him out. it's a common back pedal tactic to throw out a large number in hopes of saving face.

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183922&page=4&pp=20

who bit off more then they could chew? Why are u makin new threads instead of finishing wut u started? Race onebadgt, lose ur money and ***** ect. :blah: hopefully ull stop being an asshat.

Oh and yes i drive a accord. Money says its not anywhere near fast, but its prob nicer on the inside then both your cars. :yes:
T-durr

yogi08
07-22-2008, 10:21 PM
hey chris! you witnessed these races though?
im seriously out of the loop since we dont have much of a car scene here haha.

BUGMAN
07-22-2008, 10:32 PM
im seriously out of the loop since we dont have much of a car scene here haha.

The night that Craig wrecked Thacker's car I was there at what I thought was the finish line. Apparently we were a little past it from what I was told but who knows, it was a screwed up night all around and nothing good came form any of it.

Craig was under the impression that they were racing 1/4 mile and he was in an unfamiliar area to him and obviously didn't check the surroundings before the race which incurred severe damages to the car. I always hate when someones car gets messed up but when it happened we were just glad that he walked away. Unless you saw it yourself you wouldn't understand.

Blitanicle99
07-22-2008, 10:33 PM
Bugman, just put a kill thread up of destroying ThackerSS. Or Ill get a 4 banger that will :)

BUGMAN
07-22-2008, 10:51 PM

Here is a recap of the spinning and the landing. :D

In the last picture you can see that he was spinning and it goes way further that you can see in the picture.

The first was his curb hopping finale/resting spot and the second was the pre-landing.

The 3rd was first contact with the landing gear and the 4th was the beginning of the landscape restructure.

yogi08
07-22-2008, 10:54 PM
bugman, car went airborn? oh and what i ment by "witnessing these races" i meant those big 10k-20k races you were talking about :D that would be neat.

BUGMAN
07-22-2008, 10:57 PM
bugman, car went airborn?

Air born is not the word I would use but the rear bumper was at least 15 feet in the air at one point. Like I said, it was a night to forget and be thankful that everyone went "home".

yogi08
07-22-2008, 11:00 PM
soo thacker, did your friend pay for the damage?

bugman - sounds pretty crazy.. but just one extra reason to keep it on the track :)

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-22-2008, 11:14 PM
soo thacker, did your friend pay for the damage?

bugman - sounds pretty crazy.. but just one extra reason to keep it on the track :)

No he didn't pay.

He put together the suspension and then left it. He's got a camaro of his own now... ironic.
:thinking:

yogi08
07-22-2008, 11:19 PM
haha man that sucks, so he busted the **** out of your suspension, then worked on it where he wrecked it?

Revmaynard
07-22-2008, 11:21 PM
No he didn't pay.

He put together the suspension and then left it. He's got a camaro of his own now... ironic.
:thinking:

Go demolish his!

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-22-2008, 11:22 PM
Go demolish his!

That would be the fair thing to do... yes, but the kid has enough troubles in life as it is. He's going to have it much tougher through life than I am so its not really worth it. I've moved on... and bought a GTO and I am working on my camaro at a slow steady pace to get it RIGHT.

This guy on the other hand just now was able to afford a 98 Camaro and able to do some work to it. More power to him, one day he will look back and realize what he did was overly ****ty but what can you do? Everyone has to learn on their own.

Revmaynard
07-22-2008, 11:23 PM
Well then.

yogi08
07-22-2008, 11:39 PM
if thats the case, can i drive the gto and out run all of your 1/8th and 1/4th times?

hahah no **** though, id like to hop in an exact same car as you thacker and see how close id get to your times.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-22-2008, 11:41 PM
if thats the case, can i drive the gto and out run all of your 1/8th and 1/4th times?

hahah no **** though, id like to hop in an exact same car as you thacker and see how close id get to your times.

Eh, you might get close. Some consider my shifting / launching phenomenal, and others that are threatened by it say otherwise. :rolleyes:

SL33P3R
07-22-2008, 11:59 PM
I agree with Bugman, Im not praising Thacker but atleast he comes in here and races. Does he talk some useless bull**** inbetween? Yeah he does, but he comes in here calling people out to RACE. Thats what this section is for. I know ive said that 15634687678 times in this section, but atleast he races. It would be 10x worse if he came in here and talked all this **** and didnt even RACE. He is here to race, whether he is going to win or lose. I respect him for that, I dont respect him for the useless bull**** he may start however

yogi08
07-23-2008, 12:01 AM
Eh, you might get close. Some consider my shifting / launching phenomenal, and others that are threatened by it say otherwise. :rolleyes:
how much whp are you putting down in the gto?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-23-2008, 12:07 AM
how much whp are you putting down in the gto?

ct9a gsr
07-23-2008, 12:51 AM
Yo, it's about the respect... cause to some people, that's more important! -_-;

ueyedgr8tness
07-23-2008, 01:02 AM
Yo, it's about the respect... cause to some people, that's more important! -_-;

:yes: respect is something that thacker lacks fo sho:goodjob:

SicStang03
07-23-2008, 01:58 AM
Really scared of 4 bangers?

I begged willum14b to run me.

He said "only for 10k"

I don't really see any other 4 banger aside from Evo lunch box that decided to stand up?

Will would beat you... He has an 11 sec evo on street tires

MeFryRice
07-23-2008, 07:39 AM
Is he the guy that rolls up to you at the FayCo meet? Red Camaro on black wheels?

frostbyte
07-23-2008, 07:57 AM
lol did he really jus quote paul walker ?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-23-2008, 08:00 AM
Is he the guy that rolls up to you at the FayCo meet? Red Camaro on black wheels?

that is a black guy named Usher.... not even close to the same one.

I won't be hanging about craig anymore.

MeFryRice
07-23-2008, 08:45 AM
oh ok, nevermind then.

IndianStig
07-23-2008, 09:42 AM
I agree with Bugman, Im not praising Thacker but atleast he comes in here and races. Does he talk some useless bull**** inbetween? Yeah he does, but he comes in here calling people out to RACE. Thats what this section is for. I know ive said that 15634687678 times in this section, but atleast he races. It would be 10x worse if he came in here and talked all this **** and didnt even RACE. He is here to race, whether he is going to win or lose. I respect him for that, I dont respect him for the useless bull**** he may start however

Everyone understands that. We just don't like assholes.

SL33P3R
07-23-2008, 12:21 PM
^^^Yeah I feel what your saying. No one does. Thats what I was talking about. Thacker talks alot of ****, but he races.

FRYLOCK
07-23-2008, 12:24 PM
T-durr

AGREED:goodjob:

BUGMAN
07-23-2008, 01:19 PM
Everyone understands that. We just don't like assholes.

:rolleyes:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

IndianStig
07-23-2008, 01:29 PM
Racing's, racing. Thats what it boils down to...I just hate how if the car is "highly modded" it has to run his Camaro. What a fu.cking tool.....also he says a lot that doesn't make sense.

collins
07-23-2008, 01:46 PM
but its prob nicer on the inside then both your cars. :yes:
T-durr
this part i'm going to HAVE to disagree with... and i'm not talkin about the f-body ;)

DieselNuts
07-23-2008, 01:48 PM
this part i'm going to HAVE to disagree with... and i'm not talkin about the f-body ;)
agreed :goodjob:

Tech5
07-23-2008, 01:58 PM
Even though I might say you get what you deserve...Well That was just shltty man! That shltt sucks!!! WHat a Fuking LOW life!!!
That would be the fair thing to do... yes, but the kid has enough troubles in life as it is. He's going to have it much tougher through life than I am so its not really worth it. I've moved on... and bought a GTO and I am working on my camaro at a slow steady pace to get it RIGHT.

This guy on the other hand just now was able to afford a 98 Camaro and able to do some work to it. More power to him, one day he will look back and realize what he did was overly ****ty but what can you do? Everyone has to learn on their own.

IndianStig
07-23-2008, 01:59 PM
also, to answer your to your thread thacker. the hating will not stop untill you grow the fu.ck up

DieselNuts
07-23-2008, 02:03 PM
Even though I might say you get what you deserve...Well That was just shltty man! That shltt sucks!!! WHat a Fuking LOW life!!!

When I only heard Thacker's side of the story, I thought the same thing. The guy that wrecked it sent me a PM explaining what really happened. After hearing his side and knowing how thacker is, the dude maned up and fixed it. The only thing Thacker had to pay for was a paint job which he was wanting to re-paint the entire car.

2 sides to every story man.

Tech5
07-23-2008, 02:20 PM
Agree! BTW do you work for RONS?:thinking:
When I only heard Thacker's side of the story, I thought the same thing. The guy that wrecked it sent me a PM explaining what really happened. After hearing his side and knowing how thacker is, the dude maned up and fixed it. The only thing Thacker had to pay for was a paint job which he was wanting to re-paint the entire car.

DieselNuts
07-23-2008, 02:31 PM
Agree! BTW do you work for RONS?:thinking:
lol, no. My car is sitting on his lot and I stole his pics for my For Sale add :D

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-23-2008, 04:15 PM

Not quite....

:lmfao: Even his brother disagrees with that.

yogi08
07-23-2008, 04:21 PM
is there a video of your buddy wrecking your camaro? i really want to see it... 15 foot.. **** you couldve jumped over my monster truck, and you could probably park your camaro under it.

BUGMAN
07-23-2008, 05:37 PM
i really want to see it... 15 foot.. **** you couldve jumped over my monster truck, and you could probably park your camaro under it.

I didn't say the entire car, just the rear bumper. :screwy:

GTslOw
07-23-2008, 08:10 PM
if you ask someone to drive your car for you and something happens its on you :goodjob:. everyone knows anything can happen street racing so its not the drivers fault you should have driven your own car;)

BUGMAN
07-23-2008, 09:33 PM
if you ask someone to drive your car for you and something happens its on you :goodjob:. everyone knows anything can happen street racing so its not the drivers fault you should have driven your own car;)

Hm I have to disagree with ya on that but I am old school. The older generation usually accepts responsibility anytime we borrow, use, drive or operate someone else's anything.

If I borrow a neighbors shovel and brake the handle then I return the shovel with a new handle without ever saying anything. If I borrow a friends car and drive it in a lake then I take full responsibility in getting it back to the way it was asap and without hassle to them. I mean they didn't drive it in the lake but they did trust me to take care of it when I accepted the key's along with full responsibility of the property in my care.

Same goes on anything that isn't mine/yours. It doesn't matter if someone begs you to take their boat out on the lake for the weekend for some fun, if something goes wrong then it is in your hands. You don't just take it back broken and hand them the keys with a smile and a thank you. Once you take the property of any kind and operate it yourself then you are accepting full responsibility for said property.

Remember that's old school and the way a lot of us were raised. Once you accept said property then you accept all responsibilities of said property. It has always been like that for me so you will rarely ever see me driving any ones anything. I understand as soon as I accept care of someone else's junk it is all in my hands. When I do I am very careful, over cautious and pay really good attention to make sure nothing happens since it isn't mine.

I like Craig and have always gotten along with him way better than Thacker but once he took the key's he accepted full responsibility for the car IMO.

Like I said, it's just the way most of us old fuggers were raised. Just remember when you accept responsibility for someone else property they are trusting you to return it in the same condition as they lent it to you in.

Yeah I realize it was illegal but they both new that ahead of time and he still had someone else's property in his care so it is his to take care of. Being illegal does not relieve you of your responsibilities. Hell even criminals have a code of honor.

I know all the younger generation will argue that point but most of the elders will understand completely. And remember, it is just an opinion so every one's may be different. No need in arguing opinions cause no one will ever win. ;)

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-23-2008, 10:32 PM
Hm I have to disagree with ya on that but I am old school. The older generation usually accepts responsibility anytime we borrow, use, drive or operate someone else's anything.

If I borrow a neighbors shovel and brake the handle then I return the shovel with a new handle without ever saying anything. If I borrow a friends car and drive it in a lake then I take full responsibility in getting it back to the way it was asap and without hassle to them. I mean they didn't drive it in the lake but they did trust me to take care of it when I accepted the key's along with full responsibility of the property in my care.

Same goes on anything that isn't mine/yours. It doesn't matter if someone begs you to take their boat out on the lake for the weekend for some fun, if something goes wrong then it is in your hands. You don't just take it back broken and hand them the keys with a smile and a thank you. Once you take the property of any kind and operate it yourself then you are accepting full responsibility for said property.

Remember that's old school and the way a lot of us were raised. Once you accept said property then you accept all responsibilities of said property. It has always been like that for me so you will rarely ever see me driving any ones anything. I understand as soon as I accept care of someone else's junk it is all in my hands. When I do I am very careful, over cautious and pay really good attention to make sure nothing happens since it isn't mine.

I like Craig and have always gotten along with him way better than Thacker but once he took the key's he accepted full responsibility for the car IMO.

Like I said, it's just the way most of us old fuggers were raised. Just remember when you accept responsibility for someone else property they are trusting you to return it in the same condition as they lent it to you in.

Yeah I realize it was illegal but they both new that ahead of time and he still had someone else's property in his care so it is his to take care of. Being illegal does not relieve you of your responsibilities. Hell even criminals have a code of honor.

I know all the younger generation will argue that point but most of the elders will understand completely. And remember, it is just an opinion so every one's may be different. No need in arguing opinions cause no one will ever win. ;)

:goodjob:

GTslOw
07-23-2008, 10:40 PM

I know all the younger generation will argue that point but most of the elders will understand completely. And remember, it is just an opinion so every one's may be different. No need in arguing opinions cause no one will ever win. ;)i agree with you bugman but if i told someone to drive my car for me and something happens i would never expect them to make it right, but had they asked to "borrow" said vehicle then they are liable in my book. i know you are oldschool bugman and i have mucho respect for you and what you are about i personally would not have expected craig to take care of it in this situation.:goodjob:

BUGMAN
07-23-2008, 11:54 PM
i agree with you bugman but if i told someone to drive my car for me and something happens i would never expect them to make it right, but had they asked to "borrow" said vehicle then they are liable in my book. i know you are oldschool bugman and i have mucho respect for you and what you are about i personally would not have expected craig to take care of it in this situation.:goodjob:

I understand exactly what your saying but then ya have to throw the friendship thing in the factor. Either way you look at it it was a bad situation to be in for both parties involved.

We had a friend try to give my wife the keys to his 40k turbo car to make a pass at the track. He told her he wanted to see how fast it really was and he told her that he knew she could drive the hell out of it. It was hard for her to decline but we didn't want any part of that liability. The next pass he made the tranny went out. He laughed and said even if she had been driving he wouldn't have cared because if it is gonna happen there is no stopping it. However we were both glad that she declined the offer. :)

I like your way of thinking... Not too many people out there with true common sense anymore. :goodjob:

onebadgt
07-24-2008, 11:25 AM
damn jon i didnt hold you responsible when you ripped the shift knob out in my skittle lol. i guess cause i did it about 20 times b4 that haha