PDA

View Full Version : United American Insurance? Job?

dc2teg2006
07-22-2008, 09:14 PM
I have some questions regarding this company, because i recieved a call from them to go in for an interview for a management positions after posting my resume on careerbuilder.com. I asked the guy that gave me a call, what extacly is the job is all about, and he said that he really doesn't know, and that I can asked the person that does the interview tomorrow. So, I did a search on them, but really can't find out any outside source about them.:thinking:

First have anyone heard of this company?
Has anyone got a call from them or have they ever offer anything to you?
Should I go to the interview?

So help me out, If it anything like the Permerica scheme then lmk. LOL other then that any infomation regarding them is a help.:2cents:

Thanks.

JITB
07-22-2008, 09:37 PM
its one of those insurance comapnies that ur gonna have to pay to take the test, and get sponsored. And make thousands of dollars.....

dc2teg2006
07-22-2008, 10:30 PM
its one of those insurance comapnies that ur gonna have to pay to take the test, and get sponsored. And make thousands of dollars.....

So, does it work? and more infomations?

JITB
07-22-2008, 11:15 PM
i didnt do it, and ive had alot of friends get teh same email/phone call when lookin for jobs. if you want to be an insurance agent go head!

BanginJimmy
07-23-2008, 12:59 AM
I get emails from them about once a week, its a scam.

dc2teg2006
07-23-2008, 01:27 AM
aite then, cool just didnt wanted to waste my time!! reps for both.

AirMax95
07-23-2008, 10:45 AM
I have some questions regarding this company, because i recieved a call from them to go in for an interview for a management positions after posting my resume on careerbuilder.com. I asked the guy that gave me a call, what extacly is the job is all about, and he said that he really doesn't know, and that I can asked the person that does the interview tomorrow. So, I did a search on them, but really can't find out any outside source about them.:thinking:

First have anyone heard of this company?
Has anyone got a call from them or have they ever offer anything to you?
Should I go to the interview?

So help me out, If it anything like the Permerica scheme then lmk. LOL other then that any infomation regarding them is a help.:2cents:

Thanks.

Not a scam at all. It is just like any other insurance sales job. You have to be a SUPER networker to pull it off. Also, you have to pass exams like: Series 63, Series 6, Series 7, Series 26, Series 65, Series 66; Depends on the type of insurance you will be selling. Sometimes they pay for them, majority make you foot the bill, and they are not cheap.

If you are looking for a job that has a guaranteed weekly/bi-weekly/semi-monthly pay check, I would look elsewhere.

JITB
07-23-2008, 02:58 PM
Not a scam at all. It is just like any other insurance sales job. You have to be a SUPER networker to pull it off. Also, you have to pass exams like: Series 63, Series 6, Series 7, Series 26, Series 65, Series 66; Depends on the type of insurance you will be selling. Sometimes they pay for them, majority make you foot the bill, and they are not cheap.

If you are looking for a job that has a guaranteed weekly/bi-weekly/semi-monthly pay check, I would look elsewhere.

exactly!