PDA

View Full Version : Illuminati. Time to wake up people

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 06:46 PM
Anybody here actually reseached this topic? Anybody ever tried to put two and two together. do a youtube search. Freemasonry, our money, 9/11, even hip hop and street gangs. Check this card game from 1995.

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1753.cfm

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 06:49 PM
corporate logos with the the third eye pyramid(aol, cbs etc), the tri star ent, universal and everything they own. its universal for a reason. check the 13 bloodlines. Barack and Bush are even related. Pre Bush election after Bush was asked about skull n bones and if he planned to lose he siad"I wont lose. I know what i have planned for this country." coincidence? too much of it connects for this just to be a coincidence.

BKgen®
07-21-2008, 06:50 PM
*sigh*

blah blah blah... conspiracy theories are pretty much rooted in coincidences. therefore they've got about as much credibility as wikipedia.

DecoyOctopus
07-21-2008, 06:51 PM
oh **** i diddnt know anyone else that know about this

Infinite
07-21-2008, 06:52 PM
thats actually creepy

DecoyOctopus
07-21-2008, 06:55 PM
i beleive no one knows about it cuz they divert the attention towards other stuff by brainwashing us. its too much to just type people. type in loose change in you tube if you are interested.

fight club
07-21-2008, 06:58 PM
"White Magic occultist, David Icke -- http://www.davi****e.net/symbolism/articles/dec2002/illuminaticards.jpg -- has pulled the most pertinent cards of this game out of the 100 cards the game contains; Icke selected these cards because they significantly tell the story of the Illuminati to produce the wars, the panics, the epidemics needed to produce Antichrist."

BUAHAHAHA realible source, a white magician.

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 06:59 PM
*sigh*

blah blah blah... conspiracy theories are pretty much rooted in coincidences. therefore they've got about as much credibility as wikipedia.
oh how naive we can be. bush saying he wont lose before elected? not a coincidence? bush being related to obama and cheney? coincidence? obama winning popular vote? coincidence? i canguarantee obama will be next pres and the next pawn. annuit conceptus novos ordo seclorum is latin for: he has favored our undertakings. a new order of the secular world. concidence? wtf ever

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 07:00 PM
"White Magic occultist, David Icke -- http://www.davi****e.net/symbolism/articles/dec2002/illuminaticards.jpg -- has pulled the most pertinent cards of this game out of the 100 cards the game contains; Icke selected these cards because they significantly tell the story of the Illuminati to produce the wars, the panics, the epidemics needed to produce Antichrist."

BUAHAHAHA realible source, a white magician.
do u not know what an occultis is? not a magician by any means. look up def of white and black magic.

fight club
07-21-2008, 07:01 PM
* During the filming of the actual fire pouring forth from the Twin Towers, several cameras caught what seemed to be a demon face in the smoke. While most people were discounting this face as purely coincidental, two former Satanists called me within a couple of hours after those pictures were released, to tell me that those faces looked exactly like demons they had seen during a ritual when demons physically manifest themselves in this dimension.

agian, you believe this ****?!

Infinite
07-21-2008, 07:01 PM
theres always a backstory and a cause to everything

just how mi5 had a group of thieves break into the baker street bank back in the 70's to retrieve photos of princess margaret from michael x's safe deposit box

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 07:02 PM
http://www.sjgames.com/inwo/

actual website for the game. it won a damn origin award. a game like that!! but why?

DecoyOctopus
07-21-2008, 07:02 PM
i swear idk if im goin crazy but i even noticed it in wrestling. nwo vs generation x. we are generation x and that illuminati **** is always talkin about new world orders n ****. i promise they put clues out there but no one notices it. or maybe im imagine it.

fight club
07-21-2008, 07:03 PM
This card depicts a symbolic connection between the attack on the Twin Towers in New York City with the global plan of the Illuminati to effect a dramatic change in population! What possible connection could there be? This card may be telling us that the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center Twin Towers is the opening blow in the campaign to dramatically reduce global population. We know already that the 9/11 attack was the opening blow to begin the final "birth pangs" stage to allow Antichrist to appear on the world scene, as he strides out of the smoke, dust, and debris of World War III. Now, this card seems to be telling us that the attack on the Twin Towers is the opening salvo in the final stage of population reduction. Since the goal is to dramatically reduce population by four billion people, exactly the level predicted in the Book of Revelation, we should not be too surprised to learn that the judgments foretold of the Fourth Seal are now on the horizon, and in your Daily News. What are these judgments?

+ Sword -- War, World War III
+ Hunger -- Famine, clearly on the horizon
+ Death -- literally can mean plague, pestilence [Amplified Bible Commentary]
+ Beasts of the field -- Strongs # 2226 -- literally means "living being". This could refer to the many living pathogens about to be released upon the earth, like the Aids virus. Rev 6:8 (KJV)

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 07:03 PM
* During the filming of the actual fire pouring forth from the Twin Towers, several cameras caught what seemed to be a demon face in the smoke. While most people were discounting this face as purely coincidental, two former Satanists called me within a couple of hours after those pictures were released, to tell me that those faces looked exactly like demons they had seen during a ritual when demons physically manifest themselves in this dimension.

agian, you believe this ****?!
that id ont believe. the plan for 9/11 i do believe.

ever heard of Northwoods project. a supposed conspiracy that was uncovered. actual documentation has been archived. thats y miami had so many cuban refugees let in the country.

fight club
07-21-2008, 07:04 PM
i swear idk if im goin crazy but i even noticed it in wrestling. nwo vs generation x. we are generation x and that illuminati **** is always talkin about new world orders n ****. i promise they put clues out there but no one notices it. or maybe im imagine it.

....wow.

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 07:04 PM
This card depicts a symbolic connection between the attack on the Twin Towers in New York City with the global plan of the Illuminati to effect a dramatic change in population! What possible connection could there be? This card may be telling us that the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center Twin Towers is the opening blow in the campaign to dramatically reduce global population. We know already that the 9/11 attack was the opening blow to begin the final "birth pangs" stage to allow Antichrist to appear on the world scene, as he strides out of the smoke, dust, and debris of World War III. Now, this card seems to be telling us that the attack on the Twin Towers is the opening salvo in the final stage of population reduction. Since the goal is to dramatically reduce population by four billion people, exactly the level predicted in the Book of Revelation, we should not be too surprised to learn that the judgments foretold of the Fourth Seal are now on the horizon, and in your Daily News. What are these judgments?

+ Beasts of the field -- Strongs # 2226 -- literally means "living being". This could refer to the many living pathogens about to be released upon the earth, like the Aids virus. Rev 6:8 (KJV)
Read revelation in the bible. it speaks about the last days, hunger war, famine, death, pestilence.

look up four symbolic horseman.

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 07:09 PM
....wow.
if you own any company and make millions of dollars you are in subjection to the illuminati. they run the media, publishing companies etc. Rockefellers money was never accounted for and has never depleted. he was a know illuminati member. and openly spoke aboutNWO. ITs close and it is slowly beng uncoverd. Look at all the recent politicians being exposed. the whole dc madam thing. a lot is being uncovered. bush even admitted to being a part of skulln bones. said its so secret he cant talk about it. watch the video on youtube.

look at jay-z and rocafella records. the pyramid hand signal. rocafella=rockafeller. they own the rap and rock industry. ppl were throwing :super: up waaay before rock music came out. its a known illuminati hand signal. same reason why bush loaned obama money. its all too coincidental.
walk talk act like a duck. it aint a goddamn chicken.

green91
07-21-2008, 07:12 PM
While there are many conspiracies i do believe in, this one is pretty far fetched IMO. The fact they have a building getting hit (possibly twin towers depicted) and then also the pentagon building isn't a far fetched notion - the WTC had been hit prior to 95 and naturally the pentagon could be a logical place to be attacked. The rest is being used as a religious scare tactic by stretching half-related facts from a card game to an incident and loosely tied scriptures.

fight club
07-21-2008, 07:15 PM
While there are many conspiracies i do believe in, this one is pretty far fetched IMO. The fact they have a building getting hit (possibly twin towers depicted) and then also the pentagon building isn't a far fetched notion - the WTC had been hit prior to 95 and naturally the pentagon could be a logical place to be attacked. The rest is being used as a religious scare tactic by stretching half-related facts from a card game to an incident and loosely tied scriptures.

thank you. i hate conspiracies theories because they try to tie way to much **** together to deal with lack of evidence.you have a computer game and the bible as references. so a fantasy program and a book of stories.

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 07:16 PM
lol at both of you. okay so the bible lied to us too. satan doesnt really rule this world. marshmallows and gummi bears do. GET OUTTA HERE WITH THAT NONSENSE.

RandomGuy
07-21-2008, 07:17 PM
http://www.imcoloring.com/random/yardsale/images/clothes/nwowhite.jpg

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 07:19 PM
some of the things pointed from videos and such do seem like a stretch, but 90% of it all connects all too clearly. why the hell would jay-z a ****in rapper be sittin next to world leaders and such?

dohc4.6sc
07-21-2008, 07:21 PM
so anyone wanna pass what they are smokin on this way?

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 07:23 PM
Just pay attention to the news and whats going on. Its unraveling itself.

Lucifer
07-21-2008, 07:23 PM
i swear idk if im goin crazy but i even noticed it in wrestling. nwo vs generation x. we are generation x and that illuminati **** is always talkin about new world orders n ****. i promise they put clues out there but no one notices it. or maybe im imagine it.You have got to be kidding me. Seriously? Just because a few entertainer's got at it to determine who's the bigger badass, and they so happen to have two rivals, one with the NWO group and the other, Gen X. That now it has a secret meaning to it?

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 07:25 PM
You have got to be kidding me. Seriously? Just because a few entertainer's got at it to determine who's the bigger badass, and they so happen to have two rivals, one with the NWO group and the other, Gen X. That now it has a secret meaning to it?
look at rap industry rivalry as well/ street gang rivalry as well. all same symbolism is used.

Infinite
07-21-2008, 07:26 PM
http://flyboyz.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/illuminati.jpg
dont say we didnt warn you

dohc4.6sc
07-21-2008, 07:27 PM
i just got off the phone with my close friend 2pac and he confirmed that all of this is most certainly true.

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 07:34 PM
these are street gang symbols. any similarities?
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/pub/gangs/images/s-people.gif
since when do street thugs rock out? or have a pyramid with all seein eye at the top? those r from latin kings, gangster disciples, and black p. stones. crips also use the same imagery . oh yea coincidental for real. leader of black p stones was a very political man with a lot of respect.

RandomGuy
07-21-2008, 07:35 PM
i just got off the phone with my close friend 2pac and he confirmed that all of this is most certainly true.the toothfairy told me that black people aren't allowed to get jumped into illuminati bc they be snitchin, etc...

dohc4.6sc
07-21-2008, 07:39 PM
the toothfairy told me that black people aren't allowed to get jumped into illuminati bc they be snitchin, etc...

yea when i was on the phone with pac he said thats why he is layin low, there are out to get him dawg.

Elbow
07-21-2008, 07:41 PM
Conspiracy theories are fun to look into. They might not be real, but entertaining lol

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 07:42 PM
pac is dead. id o believe that.

BKgen®
07-21-2008, 07:44 PM
http://www.imcoloring.com/random/yardsale/images/clothes/nwowhite.jpg

dont turn your back on the wolf pack.

RandomGuy
07-21-2008, 07:46 PM
dont turn your back on the wolf pack.you might end up in a bodybag

nreggie454
07-21-2008, 07:47 PM

Agreed.

Also, the concept of "rapture" isn't extremely widely accepted. It is based on a loose interpretation of one or two verses in the Bible, and "rapture" itself never appears in the Bible.

Blitanicle99
07-21-2008, 07:49 PM
I honestly did not read it that indepth. Ill try to later tonight.

But seriously... Its the same thing as the Zietgheist movie. Just people trying to attack Religion and the government. It gets old.

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 07:49 PM
rapture is garbage. but someone explain the gang imagery

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 07:50 PM
soon religion will be barred by the Government. Just wait and see.

dohc4.6sc
07-21-2008, 07:51 PM

ELVIS PRESLEY FOR PRESIDENT

green91
07-21-2008, 08:02 PM

Why should it not be? America has always been slated as the land of the free and home of democratic theories! At what level should religion be forced upon citizens who may or may not practice religion? Which religion is proper for the government to endorse and practice? I think many of the "moral guidelines" set by many religions are a good indicator of Good vs. Bad, but to have a system based on LAW and ORDER but then ask citizens to follow a theoretical system with no factual basis is absurd.

green91
07-21-2008, 08:10 PM
In times like these i just bust out the Ouija board!!

RandomGuy
07-21-2008, 08:29 PM
In times like these i just bust out the Ouija board!!lol real talk i know someone who really has used one, - supposedly its real

2turbo4u
07-21-2008, 08:57 PM
Why should it not be? America has always been slated as the land of the free and home of democratic theories! At what level should religion be forced upon citizens who may or may not practice religion? Which religion is proper for the government to endorse and practice? I think many of the "moral guidelines" set by many religions are a good indicator of Good vs. Bad, but to have a system based on LAW and ORDER but then ask citizens to follow a theoretical system with no factual basis is absurd.
Didn't Bush make religion and key fact on his bid for President? So is Obama. Why are we on Israel side religion again?

green91
07-21-2008, 09:00 PM
Pretty much every presidential candidate will skate the religion topic just so they appear to be a religious person to gather votes but usually take no real stance.

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 09:10 PM
y can govt use religion? because its the gov'ts and the worlds pawn. most wars were fought under a false premise of god's backing or wars over religion itself.

and the ouijia is real for the simple fact that satan is and his demonic forces are real. you think ppl are talking to dead ppl for real. its a demonic spirit you are conversing with. deep rooted in spiritism is ouiji and seiances etc. another way to get you caught up.

green91
07-21-2008, 09:11 PM
Come on B i know youre a smart guy but youre a little out there on this one. satanic forces my ass.

RandomGuy
07-21-2008, 09:15 PM
Come on B i know youre a smart guy but youre a little out there on this one. satanic forces my ass.that afghani hash realllly fked him up dewd

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 09:16 PM
so satan and his demons have no pwers is what you are saying? or are you one of those that believe satan is fictitious? the bible says the dead are conscious of nothing. if that is so y they talking? biuble lying? bible also speaks of satan and his demonic forces. bible lying too?

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 09:19 PM
thats like someone telling me that Lucifer is not Satan. LOL!!!!!!!!

RandomGuy
07-21-2008, 09:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwsWskgKe5E

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 09:20 PM
mainstream churches are a joke. if i need to bring my w-2 to church to learn about god i will pass.

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 09:22 PM
Bush before 04 election.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiisokDGbfA
says he wont lose. and he didnt. he knew exactly where he wanted to lead this country. fudged votes. u be the judge.

Buttons
07-21-2008, 09:24 PM
next you are going to say that the world is going to end on december 21, 2012

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 09:26 PM
no i wont say that because thats ridiculous. no man can predict such a thing nor will he ever will be.

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 09:27 PM
oh yeah bush loves rock music according to his hand gestures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKWVu0BsFkE

Buttons
07-21-2008, 09:29 PM
no i wont say that because thats ridiculous. no man can predict such a thing nor will he ever will be.

but a man can predict the terrorist attacks on 9/11, right.

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 09:32 PM
but a man can predict the terrorist attacks on 9/11, right.
no they cant. they can be orchestrated. it was an illuminati based card game. and those leaders of the illuminati orchestrated the event. just judging by that wonderful card game based on the NWo seems like a whole lot of coincidence there. stay out of this thread. leave this to the ppl that add value with valid arguements. your random jibberish has no place here.

continue hasan and green91

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 09:33 PM
check out the youtube vids i posted.

Doppelgänger
07-21-2008, 09:36 PM
My God you people are pathetic, uneducated retards. I'm glad i have a IQ higher than most.

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 09:38 PM
My God you people are pathetic, uneducated retards. I'm glad i have a IQ higher than most.
nice sarcasm.

Doppelgänger
07-21-2008, 09:38 PM
Also, many of you need to read

http://blogs.edweek.org/edweek/thisweekineducation/upload/2007/10/edweek_runs_scientologist_ad_s/dianetics.jpg

Buttons
07-21-2008, 09:39 PM
no they cant. they can be orchestrated. it was an illuminati based card game. and those leaders of the illuminati orchestrated the event. just judging by that wonderful card game based on the NWo seems like a whole lot of coincidence there. stay out of this thread. leave this to the ppl that add value with valid arguements. your random jibberish has no place here.

continue hasan and green91

your argument is retarded. you would have never even though of the illuminati, if da vinci code didn't come out. the websites look like something i could have pulled together when i was three. step up to the bat, google some sh*t, and come up with believable websites. most of this **** is fake. start looking at conspiracy theories everywhere. they have one for everything nowadays. there must be a reason we all have coca-cola, right? ha.

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 09:40 PM
Dianetics is still employed and disseminated by the Church of Scientology, as reaching the state of "Clear" is a requirement to access Scientology's upper levels.

The scientific community has never recognized Hubbard's "Modern Science of Mental Health" as a valid scientific theory, and it has repeatedly been dismissed in print as pseudoscience. Fads and Fallacies in the Name of Science by Martin Gardner includes an entire chapter on the subject as pseudoscience.

i dont **** with scientology. no thanx on that read. appreciate the info though

Doppelgänger
07-21-2008, 09:41 PM
nice sarcasm.

It's pure truth. As fun as such theories are to take with a grain of salt, it's more fun to laugh at the people who take them seriously.

Doppelgänger
07-21-2008, 09:43 PM
Dianetics is still employed and disseminated by the Church of Scientology, as reaching the state of "Clear" is a requirement to access Scientology's upper levels.

The scientific community has never recognized Hubbard's "Modern Science of Mental Health" as a valid scientific theory, and it has repeatedly been dismissed in print as pseudoscience. Fads and Fallacies in the Name of Science by Martin Gardner includes an entire chapter on the subject as pseudoscience.

NO WAI!!!

Why do you go and like hunt some UFOs or something.

JennB
07-21-2008, 09:43 PM
BTW, there are over 16,000 books on freemasons available on Amazon.com. You can also look up the Knight Templar which have been written about, discussed and had power nearly 1,000 years ago. This is FAR from a new subject.

Freemasons? Yeah, they've been around for hundreds of years. There is a Masonic Temple downtown, it's pretty big and hard to miss.

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 09:44 PM
your argument is retarded. you would have never even though of the illuminati, if da vinci code didn't come out. the websites look like something i could have pulled together when i was three. step up to the bat, google some sh*t, and come up with believable websites. most of this **** is fake. start looking at conspiracy theories everywhere. they have one for everything nowadays. there must be a reason we all have coca-cola, right? ha.
i never watched da vinci code. i picked up on it f\roma jay-z song called lucifer. from there it sparked my further research. do not speak on what you dont know.

yes youtube live broadcastings are fake. the gang imagery i posted are fake. look it up for yourself then get back to me.

My cousins are former Crips. i know the hand gestures and the tagging and what it means. I dont know **** about coca cola except that it makes my teeth feel liek the enamel is gone.

Doppelgänger
07-21-2008, 09:45 PM
your argument is retarded. you would have never even though of the illuminati, if da vinci code didn't come out. the websites look like something i could have pulled together when i was three. step up to the bat, google some sh*t, and come up with believable websites. most of this **** is fake. start looking at conspiracy theories everywhere. they have one for everything nowadays. there must be a reason we all have coca-cola, right? ha.I heard a theory that you are actually a man trapped inside a she-male body and that you are the real tubgirl.

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 09:45 PM
NO WAI!!!

Why do you go and like hunt some UFOs or something.
because they dont exist. just like ghosts and the boogeyman

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 09:46 PM
I heard a theory that you are actually a man trapped inside a she-male body and that you are the real tubgirl.
that i agree upon.

Doppelgänger
07-21-2008, 09:47 PM
because they dont exist. just like ghosts and the boogeyman

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/1382/facepalm2ly3.jpg

JennB
07-21-2008, 09:48 PM

Nice cut and pastes from Wikipedia

http://209.85.215.104/search?q=cache:11Y3f2d-YrUJ:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dianetics+scientific+community+has+never+recognize d+Hubbard%27s+%22Modern+Science+of+Mental+Health%2 2&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us&client=firefox-a

http://209.85.215.104/search?q=cache:11Y3f2d-YrUJ:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dianetics+Dianetics+is+still+employed+and+dissemin ated&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us&client=firefox-a (http://209.85.215.104/search?q=cache:11Y3f2d-YrUJ:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dianetics+Dianetics+is+still+employed+and+dissemin ated&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us&client=firefox-a)

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 09:48 PM
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/1382/facepalm2ly3.jpg
y the long face buddy

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 09:49 PM

http://209.85.215.104/search?q=cache:11Y3f2d-YrUJ:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dianetics+scientific+community+has+never+recognize d+Hubbard%27s+%22Modern+Science+of+Mental+Health%2 2&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us&client=firefox-a

http://209.85.215.104/search?q=cache:11Y3f2d-YrUJ:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dianetics+Dianetics+is+still+employed+and+dissemin ated&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us&client=firefox-a (http://209.85.215.104/search?q=cache:11Y3f2d-YrUJ:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dianetics+Dianetics+is+still+employed+and+dissemin ated&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us&client=firefox-a)
thats exactly what it was. i look up the origin of something before i read it. it was posted to state why i wont read it. i dont **** with scientology.
u r so observant! cookies for you.

Doppelgänger
07-21-2008, 09:50 PM
*sigh*

Was written to PSINXS, who then replies...

oh how naive we can be. bush saying he wont lose before elected? not a coincidence? bush being related to obama and cheney? coincidence? obama winning popular vote? coincidence? i canguarantee obama will be next pres and the next pawn. annuit conceptus novos ordo seclorum is latin for: he has favored our undertakings. a new order of the secular world. concidence? wtf ever

Who then quotes stuff off Wiki

Who gets call out for copy + paste from Wiki

Anyone??? Anyone??? Am I the only one who thinks this is funny in some way?

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 09:51 PM
my point is even if there is no illuminati skull n bones, somthing about all of this linking together doesnt add up. I have the right to be a skeptic just as you have the right to believe what you want to.

Buttons
07-21-2008, 09:51 PM
i never watched da vinci code. i picked up on it f\roma jay-z song called lucifer. from there it sparked my further research. do not speak on what you dont know.

yes youtube live broadcastings are fake. the gang imagery i posted are fake. look it up for yourself then get back to me.

My cousins are former Crips. i know the hand gestures and the tagging and what it means. I dont know **** about coca cola except that it makes my teeth feel liek the enamel is gone.

it's just a f*cking conspiracy theory. just like f*cking jfk. that's all it is, and ever will be. the coca-cola thing was a joke.

Buttons
07-21-2008, 09:52 PM
I heard a theory that you are actually a man trapped inside a she-male body and that you are the real tubgirl.

haha, right.

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 09:54 PM
it's just a f*cking conspiracy theory. just like f*cking jfk. that's all it is, and ever will be. the coca-cola thing was a joke.
adn my last posts agrees that its a theory. a theory with a little too much coincidence for me to totally discredit it. I mentioned some things seem stretched and some things hit too close to home to say forget that. Only time will tell what everything will be.

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 09:56 PM
Was written to PSINXS, who then replies...

Who then quotes stuff off Wiki

Who gets call out for copy + paste from Wiki

Anyone??? Anyone??? Am I the only one who thinks this is funny in some way?
yes because i purposely quoted that from wiki. see where i said that to jen b. it was just the reason for me not being interested in reading it. no funny there.

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 09:57 PM
and everything on wikipedia is not false.

my firends entire profile (semi pro wrestler) is entirely factual. he didnt even put the posting up. he just happen to google his stage name while at work.

RandomGuy
07-21-2008, 10:01 PM

my firends entire profile (semi pro wrestler) is entirely factual. he didnt even put the posting up. he just happen to google his stage name while at work.http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/dumbass

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 10:02 PM
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/dumbass
this coming from a dumbass himself. never seen someone so immature. NEXT!!!!

arent you still obese and living with your mom?

RandomGuy
07-21-2008, 10:17 PM
didnt you marry a girl you met on IA?

The Ninja
07-21-2008, 10:25 PM
^^ BWUAHAHHAAHAHA!! Damn.. owned. Just give it up. It was a semi interesting read, and reading stuff about angels/demons always gets me a little jittery, but either way, just give it up. Its bothering me seeing you make a fool of yourself on an international level.

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 10:30 PM
yup i met her through a friend on Ia. and we have a wonderful baby boy. and i am quite happy.

arent you still a virgin? have you even seen your penis lately?

anyway dninja its waay more interesting with ALL the pieces. i just posted bits and pieces to see if anyone else knew about it and their thoughts. demons n such have always been in known existence. I'm crazy if thats what you want to call it and totally secure with that.

peace. time to get some sleep.

RandomGuy
07-21-2008, 11:01 PM
yup i met her through a friend on Ia. and we have a wonderful baby boy. and i am quite happy.

arent you still a virgin? have you even seen your penis lately?

anyway dninja its waay more interesting with ALL the pieces. i just posted bits and pieces to see if anyone else knew about it and their thoughts. demons n such have always been in known existence. I'm crazy if thats what you want to call it and totally secure with that.

peace. time to get some sleep.is your baby cockeyed too?

lawl

you started it

[/instigates]

Lucky DAWG
07-22-2008, 12:13 AM

how is hunger on the horizon?

Buttons
07-22-2008, 12:21 AM
how is hunger on the horizon?

it could be talking about corn, rice, sugarcane, etcc... idk

nreggie454
07-22-2008, 02:02 AM
LOL @ Autumn thinking her posts are taken seriously.

Buttons
07-22-2008, 02:05 AM
LOL @ Autumn thinking her posts are taken seriously.

i thought i was on your ignore list?

stephen
07-22-2008, 02:17 AM
man, i thought i was the only person to ever hear of the illuminati. there's actually a book (obviously titled "The Illuminati") that i first heard about in college. my roomate had the book, and i remember telling my father about it, and he damn near cut my throat. he's a big believer in all of that illuminati stuff. i read a few chapters of the book, but it's EXTREMELY weird, and the guy rambles a lot. supposedly, the writer of the book was "mysteriously" killed or missing (i never researched it..just word of mouth). do you guys remember when barrack and hillary had that "secret" meeting after she dropped out of the races? lol, my dad swears they met with illuminati leaders. there are a lot of well praised...wealthy...corrupt...indiviuals in the world...i call their groups "government." whether they have some other secret group beyond that...i don't know, and don't really want to know. it's kinda like one of those "don't ask...don't tell..." situations....like if someone gives you a brand new 50" plasma for $100 bux, and it's in a box and works....you're pretty sure you know how they got it, but don't really care enough to ask.

_Christian_
07-22-2008, 04:19 AM

my firends entire profile (semi pro wrestler) is entirely factual. he didnt even put the posting up. he just happen to google his stage name while at work.
Do you believe pro wrestling is real too? ...like this Rtard \/\/\/

Pre 9/11, name the most likely targets for an attack. I can tell you that the wtc, pentagon, and cdc are amongst them. Also, the wtc was attacked b4 these cards were even made. There are over 100 cards in a deck, are you telling me they all hold significance?

:lmfao:Some of the sh!t ppl believe these days is hilarious.

Elbow
07-22-2008, 07:08 AM
oh yeah bush loves rock music according to his hand gestures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKWVu0BsFkE

LMFAO :lmfao:

Woohoo I am a believer now!! :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy:

con
07-22-2008, 07:47 AM
I don't believe in anything without actual facts to prove it, but damn are there a lot of coincidences. Note: I don't view coincidences as fact. Furthermore, as an individual I wouldn't be able to do a damn'd thing about it anyway :lmfao:

Other shiat to make your mind wander:
North American Currency Union (North America, Canada, & South America) - Amero. You know, the Canadian dollar is now equal to the U.S. dollar.

Heard some funny mess the other day: A guy insisted that the implants of Microchips for animals was an experiment to coax us into accepting being implanted ourselves.

The Media: Controlled by the government, only portraying what they want us to know so that they can do their dirty deeds undetected.

Entertainment: Designed to keep us stimulated so that we do not have our own free thoughts or the time to deal with issues that actually matter.

And ya know Big Brother is always watching!!!

A lot of older folks are laughing at us youngsters for putting so much trust into banking and paperless forms of money.

By subsidizing schools, the government is earning the right to dictate what is taught in schools. How can you have an opinion about the unknown?

The number of times that history has repeated itself (war, economy, life in general & etc.)

I could go on and on :screwy:

Deke
07-22-2008, 08:32 AM
Suddenly, I get a feeling of the immediacy of the eternal, don't you?

Are you spiritually ready? Is your family? Are you adequately protecting your loved ones? This is the reason for this ministry, to enable you to first understand the peril facing you, and then help you develop strategies to warn and protect your loved ones. Once you have been thoroughly trained, you can also use your knowledge as a means to open the door of discussion with an unsaved person. I have been able to use it many times, and have seen people come to Jesus Christ as a result. These perilous times are also a time when we can reach many souls for Jesus Christ, making an eternal difference....

...If you would like to become Born Again, turn to our Salvation Page now.

Lol. Nice sales pitch at the end there.

"Can your kitchen knives cut through leather boots, steel wool, and aluminum cans? No? Then buy our patented Ginsu knife technology today!" ....seems similar

Reading about conspiracy theories is interesting and fun but thats about where it ends. I actually find it rather frightening that you are putting so much stock into one religious website and a bunch of youtube links.

Bush's prediction: It was him and one other potential winner. Of course he is going to want to look strong. "Gee golly I hope I win this" doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

Gang Signs, Rap names, wrestling(lol): People like to sound important. They emulate things that make this seem like the case. Jay-Z for example had his heart set on being a music mogul so he named his label after one the most famous entrepreneurs in US history.

Sorry, theres stuff I still haven't gotten to, but I have to head out.

I'm not saying there isn't a group of people out there called the Illuminati. There are all sorts of secret societies out there (Free Mason, Skull and Bones, hell there's even one at Georgia Tech). I'm just saying they're not responsible for 9/11 or any other disaster. Don't believe everything you see on the internet.

Lucky DAWG
07-22-2008, 08:57 AM
it could be talking about corn, rice, sugarcane, etcc... idk

What about those?

we are by no means near running out of food if thats what is being implied. Before The agricultural Revolution in the 1600's people thought we were all going to starve to death from no food.

Resources are far from tapped on Earth

PSINXS
07-22-2008, 10:48 AM
is your baby cockeyed too?

lawl

you started it

[/instigates]
i draw the line at my son. come see me in person if you wanna go there.

and are you done playin gangster? still sittin on seven pounds of dry ass weed? you aint a hustler, you a sucker.

tony
07-22-2008, 11:32 AM
do you guys remember when barrack and hillary had that "secret" meeting after she dropped out of the races? lol, my dad swears they met with illuminati leaders.

That would be the Bilderberg group, I was going to bring that up. Not too many remember (or care) that during the Potomac Primaries Barack and Hillary happened to be campaigning in the same area as one of the Bildeberg meetings, ironically that night both of their schedules were cleared and couldn't be accounted for.

I will say this about conspiracy theories, if you throw enough darts at the wall eventually one of them is going to hit the bulls eye. At the least keep your mind open to alternative ideas.

Zeeb
07-22-2008, 11:46 AM
*sigh*

Yea but its cool to open your mind up and think wat if. i love conspiracy theories.

Sport1.3
07-22-2008, 11:50 AM
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w148/Minuswhale9/tinfoil-hat.jpg

RandomGuy
07-22-2008, 01:02 PM
i draw the line at my son. come see me in person if you wanna go there.

and are you done playin gangster? still sittin on seven pounds of dry ass weed? you aint a hustler, you a sucker.lol sucker, thats why u kept coming back LOLOL....coming from the guy who small time slings, while hangin out with children almost 10 years younger than him (alex, lam, et al.) ...

el oh el

PSINXS
07-22-2008, 01:32 PM
cuz i never professed to try to move major weight. i paid my bills with it and that was that. after the quality dropped thats y i quit coming.

lol at 10yrs. u introduced me to them lol

RandomGuy
07-22-2008, 02:02 PM
cuz i never professed to try to move major weight. i paid my bills with it and that was that. after the quality dropped thats y i quit coming.

lol at 10yrs. u introduced me to them lollawl i WORKED with them... you drove over an hour to HANG OUT with them... difference

AirMax95
07-22-2008, 02:11 PM
Creepy stuff.........

The Ninja
07-22-2008, 03:05 PM
Ok you two. Break it up, gettin personal... shouldn't have takin a shot at the kid.

**** that, make a thread, I'll bump that. Don't take **** from RandomGuy, he's a *****!

/instigation

Deke
07-22-2008, 07:50 PM
Lol, I just ought to stop trying to contribute intelligent discussion to this site. What was I thinking :doh:

PSINXS
09-18-2009, 04:08 PM
still believe this all BS? ust a year ago things were different. now look LOLOLOLOL

Elbow
09-18-2009, 04:12 PM
Now look at what? LOL.

40th GT
09-18-2009, 10:47 PM
Now look at what? LOL.
I'll play devil's advocate.

+ Sword -- War, World War III (War on Iraq never really ended and is now in Afghanistan. And there are probably other wars going on too that I don't know about.)
+ Hunger -- Famine, clearly on the horizon (3rd world countries were always experiencing this. Just b/c we don't have it doesn't mean no one in the world does. Eventually though, we see it as well. ["We" as in, people who get food from the grocery store.] Just read up on the effects of Genetically Modified foods.)
+ Death -- literally can mean plague, pestilence [Amplified Bible Commentary] (H1N1)
(H1N1 could apply here as well I guess)

I'm by no way claiming that I'm one of the most educated people on this subject, or the 4 listed above. I'm pretty ignorant but I just threw this out there anyway.