PDA

View Full Version : WTB...Verizon Voyager...

quickdodgeŽ
07-21-2008, 05:57 PM
What cha got and how much? Prefer it to be pretty new and very good shape. Later, QD.

Papa_Smurf
07-21-2008, 07:37 PM
good choice QD.

just recently got one and i love it! cost me and arm and a leg though!

boostedb16
07-21-2008, 08:19 PM
not trying to tell you what phone to get but have you seen the lg dare? i am getting mine tomorrow. i will let you know how it is.

quickdodgeŽ
07-21-2008, 08:22 PM
In order to have the Dare, you have to run the data package. I don't care about all that Internet access. I'm only getting the Voyager for the touch screen lolol. Later, QD.

boostedb16
07-21-2008, 08:46 PM
yea thats what the main verizon store told me. i checked with one of the smaller store's in our mall and the guy told me that the main store only said that because they get paid for selling that package. the guy i am buying mine from said all you have to do is switch to the nationwide service and it dont cost nothing. our main verizon store told me the same thing on the voyager.

quickdodgeŽ
07-22-2008, 04:41 PM
Gotcha! Everyone I talked to told me that all the "Smartphones" had to have the data package.

Good luck to you. Hope it works. Later, QD.

boostedb16
07-22-2008, 07:22 PM
got mine today and all i had to do was update my paln to the nationwide and it dont cost anything to do that. this thing is the sh!t. you can write text messages with your finger and it converts it to text.

jb55
07-23-2008, 03:37 PM
verizon doesnt require data packages like at&t, boostedb16 is right...

quickdodgeŽ
07-23-2008, 04:10 PM
verizon doesnt require data packages like at&t, boostedb16 is right...

I'll take Verizon's word over yours. No offense to you, but that's what I'll do in this case. Later, QD.

boostedb16
07-23-2008, 07:47 PM
I'll take Verizon's word over yours. No offense to you, but that's what I'll do in this case. Later, QD.i understand what your saying but if you really wanted the dare, go to one of the little store's and they will tell you the same thing because i have one in front of me now and it works just fine with out all of the extra's.

jb55
07-24-2008, 06:46 PM
i understand what your saying but if you really wanted the dare, go to one of the little store's and they will tell you the same thing because i have one in front of me now and it works just fine with out all of the extra's.

I have both services and know options for either...