PDA

View Full Version : the evil that walks our streets...

ShooterMcGavin
07-21-2008, 11:49 AM
http://xavierthoughts.blogspot.com/2008/07/evil-among-us.html

make sure you watch the clip at the bottom...it's truly disturbing. :no:

Nismo
07-21-2008, 11:52 AM
I think I missed something.

Ran
07-21-2008, 12:02 PM
All that knowledge and it still won't stop people from becoming victims. Too bad.

Kelly
07-21-2008, 12:10 PM
I think I missed something.
X2 :thinking:

ShooterMcGavin
07-21-2008, 12:42 PM
^^^the link to the article got screwed up, check again now.

Reaper
07-21-2008, 01:16 PM
These two thugs did not go to Garland Texas to buy, bum or steal a pack of smokes. In Cumming's own words, they went there because "dat's where the rich white folks stay at." These two thugs stopped two honest citizens and probed them to ascertain their willingness to be victimized. Chances are, one or both of the victims refused to give the two men a ride, or let them gain access to the recording studio.

wow...

"What do you want to say to the two men you killed"-reporter

"F*CK em" -killer

Nismo
07-21-2008, 01:21 PM
+1 for the death penelty in Texas. I hope they get the penelty. No parol no chance of it, just swift death next week. No need for a trial (just wastes money, already confessed). There needs to be a "speed line" for trials where execution is emminent. But hey thats why I hold no policitcal power. It would certainly be different.....

Reaper
07-21-2008, 01:25 PM
+1 for the death penelty in Texas. I hope they get the penelty. No parol no chance of it, just swift death next week. No need for a trial (just wastes money, already confessed). There needs to be a "speed line" for trials where execution is emminent. But hey thats why I hold no policitcal power. It would certainly be different.....

reps to you sir, I'm the same way

FasTech
07-21-2008, 01:39 PM
QD put this in the video section awhile ago!

ShooterMcGavin
07-21-2008, 03:42 PM
reps

ShooterMcGavin
07-21-2008, 03:42 PM
QD put this in the video section awhile ago!
but was the article there too? ;)

FasTech
07-21-2008, 04:17 PM
but was the article there too? ;)

True but the clip explains it all, The dude is fuking crazy and should be killed! :D

BlueHatch
07-21-2008, 04:59 PM
i think texas has or will soon have something along those lines ron white said " most states are fighting capital punishment, my state's putting in an express line!"

BlkCD5
07-21-2008, 05:05 PM
originally posted by Fast-Tech
True but the clip explains it all, The dude is fuking crazy and should be killed!

yea and i bet the attorney will use mental insanity plea or use some other method so that the ****** will still live.

redrumracer
07-21-2008, 05:10 PM
see thats the one thing i disagree, they show no remorse or anything so they should die quick. let them die slowly, one cut at a time. make them feel pain like they have never felt, and just when they are about to die, let them recover and start it all over again. thats just my :2cents:

Lucky DAWG
07-21-2008, 05:27 PM
see thats the one thing i disagree, they show no remorse or anything so they should die quick. let them die slowly, one cut at a time. make them feel pain like they have never felt, and just when they are about to die, let them recover and start it all over again. thats just my :2cents:

you didn't get along with the other kids on the playground did you?

redrumracer
07-21-2008, 05:30 PM
you didn't get along with the other kids on the playground did you?
well actually yea........................ sorta kinda? i was only mean if provoked really badly. im a nice guy with real mean tendencies, if provoked wrongly. and if you think that is bad then you shouldnt know what i think should be done to my worse enemies :no:

Lucky DAWG
07-21-2008, 05:32 PM
well actually yea........................ sorta kinda? i was only mean if provoked really badly. im a nice guy with real mean tendencies, if provoked wrongly. and if you think that is bad then you shouldnt know what i think should be done to my worse enemies :no:

haha you are Sid from Toy Story.

i'm jp though, i agree about the guy though. He is truely a piece of **** that doesn't need to get out easy through a quick death. I don't know if i could personally be the one administering that though

redrumracer
07-21-2008, 05:34 PM
haha you are Sid from Toy Story.
i'm jp though, i agree about the guy though. He is truely a piece of **** that doesn't need to get out easy through a quick death. I don't know if i could personally be the one administering that though

i dont have experience doing something like that, but id just remember the victims and how they had to die for absolutely no reason what so ever. and i think id be able to. i dont have pity for people like that. those are the ones that should have been aborted. and im not even fully for abortion.

eViLMunkey
07-21-2008, 05:54 PM
So two white guys in texas weren't carrying a firearm and got shot by a black guy who did. sucks but that's odd I would think that whitey would've been carrying some kind of sidearm

redrumracer
07-21-2008, 05:58 PM
So two white guys in texas weren't carrying a firearm and got shot by a black guy who did. sucks but that's odd I would think that whitey would've been carrying some kind of sidearm
one of them had a carry permit.

eViLMunkey
07-21-2008, 06:02 PM
one of them had a carry permit.

But he's in Texas and not carrying a gun! :screwy: since the permit wont protect you w/out the gun that it backs up

redrumracer
07-21-2008, 06:16 PM
But he's in Texas and not carrying a gun! :screwy: since the permit wont protect you w/out the gun that it backs up
no it wont, but i dont think they thought they would need it where they were going, or maybe he had it and didnt realize the situation he was in until it was too late.

puregroove
07-21-2008, 11:05 PM
After watching the clip, I remember the line where the killer said, "Look into my eyes and tell me what you see." The interviewer did so...and the killer had to look away.

I saw abandonment and rejection. He really felt like he had nothing to live for--nothing to look forward to... This goes back to the parents or lack thereof. There is a deeper issue from which this "evil" stems.

I don't excuse, at all, the murders. I've been forced to pack some heat [in the works] myself, since my "home" was broken into recently. Guns have never been in our family. That will change. :yes:

koukis14
07-21-2008, 11:29 PM
What the hell language is that guy speaking. If that was my family I would see to it that his remaining days are the worst of his life. Pay off a guard or inmate to **** him up daily.