PDA

View Full Version : I was notified

Sammich
07-21-2008, 11:04 AM
by BlackBoi50, that he was coming through to Myrtle Beach, close to my home town and that he would be staying for a little while. so i let that nagga know, its gona be a real busy weekend for me but ill hit u up to try to meet up with you..

well this nigerian was suppose to make his debut appearance on friday, so i text him and was like..you on ur way or u here yet, something like that...that coffebean motherfletcher didnt hit me back until saturday night when i'm bout to go to sleep..tells me he's leaving today(monday) and sunday he's going to the beach. i told him i'd be busy sunday too, but ill see..this coffeemate looking sumbish hits me up sunday...i didnt call back because i was busy like i knew i was going to be..but

i decided to put this thread up before he decides to come on here and bash me saying i wouldnt meet up w/ him, when i tried to friday..

PS his girl hit me up for the b00ty call though..it was alright...mediocre:idb:

DecoyOctopus
07-21-2008, 11:09 AM
PS his girl hit me up for the b00ty call though..it was alright...mediocre:idb:

anal?

OTG Signs
07-21-2008, 11:09 AM
wat

Sammich
07-21-2008, 11:11 AM
anal?

naw...i saw some brown stain around her dispenser..so i flipped her back over and hit it the original way

MistaCee
07-21-2008, 11:47 AM
naw...i saw some brown stain around her dispenser..so i flipped her back over and hit it the original way

Lol I always feel dumber for laughing at PBS's posts.

Sammich
07-21-2008, 11:49 AM
Lol I always feel dumber for laughing at PBS's posts.

i always feel worthless when u post in my threads

blackboi50
07-22-2008, 08:28 AM
WELL WELL WELL........this half-steppin-moist-a$$-bish wants to come in and blame this on me!!!!......well if he had checked his myspace he wouldve seen that my texts were acting like elton john and i wasnt receiving text this weekend!!!.........anywho.....

i tried calling the asphalt face man on sunday be4 i went to the beach to get directions but he must have been busy spreading lotion on his hand!!!!! :lmfao:

I had a great time in myrtle beach!!!!! but ya beach is full of dirty sluts including maxima driving fags who cant get wi-fi in their brain!!!!

sidenote: in actuality if PBS was to check his fone he would see a placed call from his fone on sunday nite because his wife wanted the 3some with me and my girl!!!!!!.....bishhhhhhhhh:321:......1

Sammich
07-22-2008, 08:33 AM
WELL WELL WELL........this half-steppin-moist-a$$-bish wants to come in and blame this on me!!!!......well if he had checked his myspace he wouldve seen that my texts were acting like elton john and i wasnt receiving text this weekend!!!.........anywho.....

i tried calling the asphalt face man on sunday be4 i went to the beach to get directions but he must have been busy spreading lotion on his hand!!!!! :lmfao:

I had a great time in myrtle beach!!!!! but ya beach is full of dirty sluts including maxima driving fags who cant get wi-fi in their brain!!!!

sidenote: in actuality if PBS was to check his fone he would see a placed call from his fone on sunday nite because his wife wanted the 3some with me and my girl!!!!!!.....bishhhhhhhhh:321:......1

first off u said ur phone was acting richard simmons...get ur chit straight u red pasty somebish lol

yea u did call sunday..but i was busy as i let ur folgers ass know the previous night and before u ever came...so its not my fault..i textd u..ur phone company shoulda sent my text thru cuz i'm just that blam importante:police:

thats cool tho mofo..glad u enjoyed urself...but cletus didnt like ur ass:ninja:

MistaCee
07-24-2008, 10:27 AM
i always feel worthless when u post in my threads

And you should.sluut:lmfao: