PDA

View Full Version : 5 kids in my neighberhood at 3:14 AM

Lucky DAWG
07-21-2008, 02:16 AM
A group of like 10 black kids are roaming around my neighberhood shouting and screaming at each other at 3:00 AM on a Sunday.

One of them just ran up and knocked on my door 30 minutes ago and ran away.

What are the legal liabilities of me driving around in my truck to try and scare them away. Cops just drove by and they are still prowling around.

I'm not the type to go back inside and let it go

Psycho
07-21-2008, 02:17 AM
shoot them

_Christian_
07-21-2008, 02:20 AM
why they gotta be black? lol

Lucky DAWG
shoot them

if only i had a gun i would sit at the bottom of my drive way with it. I think me and pops are gonna go pick up a shotgun this week :police:

all i got is a 2 inch spring loaded blade

Lucky DAWG

you tell me

BB1_Luda
07-21-2008, 02:22 AM
lol **** dat sh!t.

I got some fool rolling up in my neighbor hood vandalizing mail boxes.
They drive around and literally rip people mailboxes out of the ground that throw them miles away am smashed up.

in my yard they bent the tag all up and the door of it.

the guy that lives next to me had to replace his mailbox 4 times.
thats expensive as sh!t.
He even cemented into the ground.

But they snapped it off completely.

I go on a fukking hunt evertime they roll around.
I will block their ass in a street somewhere and call the cops.

Or follow them back to where they live and seriously fukk up their house badly.
Im talking real sh!t.

Lucky DAWG
07-21-2008, 02:36 AM
lol **** dat sh!t.

I got some fool rolling up in my neighbor hood vandalizing mail boxes.
They drive around and literally rip people mailboxes out of the ground that throw them miles away am smashed up.

in my yard they bent the tag all up and the door of it.

the guy that lives next to me had to replace his mailbox 4 times.
thats expensive as sh!t.
He even cemented into the ground.

But they snapped it off completely.

I go on a fukking hunt evertime they roll around.
I will block their ass in a street somewhere and call the cops.

Or follow them back to where they live and seriously fukk up their house badly.
Im talking real sh!t.

in all honesty i couldn't agree more.

but i don't want to get ****ed for it ya know?

from a legal standpoint what is my argument when i'm in my neighberhood and they don't live here (presumably)

Crazy Asian
07-21-2008, 02:42 AM
Disturbing the peace and so forth. Heck if they are underage they would be in trouble too because its beyond their curfew.

Whiteboy™
07-21-2008, 03:00 AM
go grab a few friends and take em on.

IndianStig
07-21-2008, 03:01 AM
drive around with a confederate flag and your shotgun you see them next time. lets see how long they stay now? lol

DirtyMechanic
07-21-2008, 04:03 AM
paintball gun=so much fun.... that is all...

3.5altman
07-21-2008, 05:32 AM
there kids. All you gotta do is scare the **** of them one time. Just dont do anything to put you or your family at risk. A good old fashion ass whopping wont hurt

Dr.Pepper
07-21-2008, 05:46 AM
Im a Kid.Now Whoop my Ass.

yogi08
07-21-2008, 06:41 AM
say your life was threatend, pull a hangun out, and give them all a shot to the left leg.
itll be worth it hahahaha. just kidding.

RandomGuy
07-21-2008, 07:27 AM
similar group of idiots robbed my neighbors house

a group of ~10 13-18yr old lookin black kids... all black tall tees, etc..were out and about at like 4 or 5 AM in my neighborhood one night... roaming around .... my dad get up for work, is walking to his car, as soon as he walks out.... a bunch of them see him.... and scatter... they were inside of my starion (i was out of town in FL at the time, had I been home I would have probably been up and there would have been massive AK47 fire)... so yeah they didn't take anythin bc they didn't see any flashy cd players or anything... they totally raided my neighbors house tho... took Plasma TV, lotsa stuff, etc... I have NEVER seen them in my neighborhood either.

To relate it to your story... they are somewhat clever in how they do it.... The cops told us this... but they target houses that look like they're empty... .Go around... Knocking on the doors... running away.... but seeing from afar if no one answers... Going back, knocking again, running away to see if anyone answers... then ringing the doorbell 1000x .. no one answers? They break in and raid the house. I was sooo totally pissed when i was in FL when this happened... I found out the day I got to FL(for 1 week) and no one ever broke into my car before... ruined the first few days of my trip until i had some friends go and survey the damage and nothing was missing...

oh mannn i wish I was home at the time you have no idea.

ShooterMcGavin
07-21-2008, 07:54 AM
damn beat me to it :lmao:

nsany(atl)
07-21-2008, 08:18 AM
my neighbor used to have a bitchy hot daughter and their mailbox would get smashed in all the time during the summer. So he took a metal mailbox post, added the metal mailbox then filled the inside of it with cement and put it up in his yard. For about a week his wife had to walk out and get them mail, then those basterds came late one night in a car and hit it with a metal bat. Shattered the kids fore-arms and almost pulled him out of the car. the bat came back inside the car and hit the kid in the back seat. He didn't have any more problems.

Elbow
07-21-2008, 08:34 AM
Im talking real sh!t.

Really? lololol :crazy:

BKgen®
07-21-2008, 08:56 AM
4:20 -- high time

3:14 -- pi(e) time

Ruiner
07-21-2008, 09:26 AM
paintball gun=so much fun.... that is all...

A paintball gun will get you shot just as quick as a real gun. Make sure that you bring the biggest, baddest gun to the fight or you will just be another idiotic, Darwin award winner...

"Local Atlanta boy shot and killed while he shot at unsuspecting bystanders..."

Ruiner
07-21-2008, 09:27 AM
say your life was threatend, pull a hangun out, and give them all a shot to the left leg.
itll be worth it hahahaha. just kidding.

A. Are you retarded?
B. Do you watch a lot of movies?
C. Ever tried to shoot a moving leg?
D. Good luck with that. You aren't familiar with the law, huh?
E. All of the above?

IndianStig
07-21-2008, 09:33 AM
A. Are you retarded?
B. Do you watch a lot of movies?
C. Ever tried to shoot a moving leg?
D. Good luck with that. You aren't familiar with the law, huh?
E. All of the above?

RUINED!

MongolPup
07-21-2008, 09:40 AM
RUINED!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ran
07-21-2008, 09:43 AM
my neighbor used to have a bitchy hot daughter and their mailbox would get smashed in all the time during the summer. So he took a metal mailbox post, added the metal mailbox then filled the inside of it with cement and put it up in his yard. For about a week his wife had to walk out and get them mail, then those basterds came late one night in a car and hit it with a metal bat. Shattered the kids fore-arms and almost pulled him out of the car. the bat came back inside the car and hit the kid in the back seat. He didn't have any more problems.Awesome.

MongolPup
07-21-2008, 09:45 AM
Awesome.

I know you would just invite them in to watch some anime with you and then poison their popcorn or something.

Ran
07-21-2008, 09:46 AM
I know you would just invite them in to watch some anime with you and then poison their popcorn or something.That's fun too. But I don't want them in my house.

HalfBaked
07-21-2008, 09:54 AM

Yes. Because you are such a hardass...

http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v251/62/122/506074649/n506074649_443002_1548.jpg

The kid on the far left....does he look like he is going to intimidate a group of black kids?

japan4racing
07-21-2008, 10:01 AM
lol @ that meth sig

Bballjamal
07-21-2008, 10:05 AM
there kids. All you gotta do is scare the **** of them one time. Just dont do anything to put you or your family at risk. A good old fashion ass whopping wont hurt

But they're black....More precautions must be taken :ninja:

Init2winit
07-21-2008, 10:11 AM
A group of like 10 black kids are roaming around my neighberhood shouting and screaming at each other at 3:00 AM on a Sunday.

What are the legal liabilities of me driving around in my truck to try and scare them away. Cops just drove by and they are still prowling around.

I'm not the type to go back inside and let it goN*gger knocking.....LOLOL:lmfao:

Lucky DAWG
07-21-2008, 10:11 AM
Yes. Because you are such a hardass...

http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v251/62/122/506074649/n506074649_443002_1548.jpg

The kid on the far left....does he look like he is going to intimidate a group of black kids?

Matt you are a goofy flag pole, you look like a condom with a shaved head

Lucky DAWG
07-21-2008, 10:12 AM
similar group of idiots robbed my neighbors house

a group of ~10 13-18yr old lookin black kids... all black tall tees, etc..were out and about at like 4 or 5 AM in my neighborhood one night... roaming around .... my dad get up for work, is walking to his car, as soon as he walks out.... a bunch of them see him.... and scatter... they were inside of my starion (i was out of town in FL at the time, had I been home I would have probably been up and there would have been massive AK47 fire)... so yeah they didn't take anythin bc they didn't see any flashy cd players or anything... they totally raided my neighbors house tho... took Plasma TV, lotsa stuff, etc... I have NEVER seen them in my neighborhood either.

To relate it to your story... they are somewhat clever in how they do it.... The cops told us this... but they target houses that look like they're empty... .Go around... Knocking on the doors... running away.... but seeing from afar if no one answers... Going back, knocking again, running away to see if anyone answers... then ringing the doorbell 1000x .. no one answers? They break in and raid the house. I was sooo totally pissed when i was in FL when this happened... I found out the day I got to FL(for 1 week) and no one ever broke into my car before... ruined the first few days of my trip until i had some friends go and survey the damage and nothing was missing...

oh mannn i wish I was home at the time you have no idea.

thats really ****ed up man.

good thing i ran outside, i wouldn't doubt them doing the exact same thing.

Sucks for your car though and your neighbor, +1

Lucky DAWG
07-21-2008, 10:14 AM
I'm def buying a gun this week though, i'm sick of these kids. I have to use a card to scan at my pool now instead of typing in a number, There are security cameras everywhere because presumably the same ******* kids are infesting the neighberhood

Bballjamal
07-21-2008, 10:19 AM
yea, just start killing all the black people. If you get the younger ones out of the way they'll just die off from no future.

Lucky DAWG
07-21-2008, 10:25 AM
yea, just start killing all the black people. If you get the younger ones out of the way they'll just die off from no future.

bwaha

i think i might get charged with genocide
thats a no go :police:

Kevykev
07-21-2008, 10:36 AM

I though about responding with that line, VERBATIM!

:lmfao:

ThaABomb
07-21-2008, 12:48 PM
3:14 = PI O'CLOCK WEEEEEEEEE!!!

BKgen®
07-21-2008, 12:49 PM
3:14 = PI O'CLOCK WEEEEEEEEE!!!

REPOST.

look on page 1.

thepolecat
07-21-2008, 12:55 PM
drive around with a confederate flag and your shotgun you see them next time. lets see how long they stay now? lol

and drag a neuce knot behind the truck with a black dummy. or if have a big tree in your front yard hang it from there.

Revmaynard
07-21-2008, 01:11 PM
You should just start walking down the street with some friends and when ya come up on 'em bust those asses! Lol. Be like, ''THIS IS OUR TURF!''. LOL

ThaABomb
07-21-2008, 01:12 PM
REPOST.

look on page 1.

Damn!

eViLMunkey
07-21-2008, 01:14 PM

Carry gun outside and start yelling the fookers will run off and never come back, but it also matters on what part of town you're in :love:

DirtyMechanic
07-21-2008, 02:42 PM
You should just start walking down the street with some friends and when ya come up on 'em bust those asses! Lol. Be like, ''THIS IS OUR TURF!''. LOLyeah because that wont get you shot and killed.

redrumracer
07-21-2008, 03:13 PM
because they are not white :doh:

Lucky DAWG
07-21-2008, 04:43 PM
lol i saw a lot of suggestions here that would result in me by myself getting turned into a pile of puddy haha.

Well luckily nothing came of it, hopefully i never see those kids again.

puregroove
07-21-2008, 11:31 PM
I'm def buying a gun this week though, i'm sick of these kids. I have to use a card to scan at my pool now instead of typing in a number, There are security cameras everywhere because presumably the same ******* kids are infesting the neighberhood

+1 Here's my rant:::

http://importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185120

FasTech
07-21-2008, 11:51 PM
go grab a few friends and take em on.

Thank-you someone with the right idea!...lol