PDA

View Full Version : so are you still happy you voted for BUSH???

4dmin
07-20-2008, 08:37 PM
you read the title and i remember so many people on he trying to explain how great BUSH was Brett, Jaime, etc... what you guys think of him now?

Lucky DAWG
07-20-2008, 08:38 PM
couldn't vote at the time, but i'm happy i supported him yes

4dmin
07-20-2008, 08:39 PM
couldn't vote at the time, but i'm happy i supported him yes

wow you must fall into that 10-15% that still support him :no:

Echonova
07-20-2008, 08:41 PM
Yep. Pretty happy.

Echonova
07-20-2008, 08:41 PM
wow you must fall into that 10-15% that still support him :no:What percentage still supports Congress? 9% LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL

Double_0_Rusty
07-20-2008, 08:43 PM
Couldn't vote at time, but as Lucky Dawg stated, I am happy I supported him.

Echonova
The poll needs more choices. I'm not very happy, but he was and is far and away better than the other choice we had.

4dmin
What percentage still supports Congress? 9% LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL

actually it is significantly higher then our current administration... its pretty bad when the current republican canidate even wants to distance him self

dohc4.6sc
07-20-2008, 08:44 PM
happy i didnt, its really hard to believe he has any type of education at all. " the new isnt only on t.v but yet the blog-o-spheres and the internets."

Echonova
07-20-2008, 08:45 PM
happy i didnt, its really hard to believe he has any type of education at all. " the new isnt only on t.v but yet the blog-o-spheres and the internets."He had a higher GPA than John Kerry. But that's just his daddy's money huh?

Echonova
07-20-2008, 08:46 PM
How many states does Obama think there are? 57 or something like that?

redrumracer
i voted for him and happy i did

4dmin
happy i didnt, its really hard to believe he has any type of education at all. " the new isnt only on t.v but yet the blog-o-spheres and the internets."

lol ... one of his recent press conferences he was asked "what is your outlook on the economy?" "i'm not an economist" :lmfao:

yes that is the guy you guys supported and we wonder why we are on a downward spiral.

Lucky DAWG
actually it is significantly higher then our current administration... its pretty bad when the current republican canidate even wants to distance him self

I don't blame him, a smart political move according the numbers.

But as far as the numbers go, I think Bush caught a lot of hell simply because he did what he thought needed to be done for the country, sometimes unpopular moves that didn't make him "look good" but needed to be done.

I'm glad that he atleast had a pair about what he did.

Clinton did a lot of stuff behind the scenes that made him look good at the time but came back to kick us in the ass down the road when Bush was in his presidency. Not a lot, but some of the troubles Bush had were things that Clinton had either ignored or made decisions on that would keep him popular in the public's eye

Specsteve
Thats cool you guys are standing by what you originally supported, most people are such fanboi's...and whatever the general populace feels/believes is what they do and believe. I have so many friends that 4 years ago were talking about what a great pres Bush was and now have completely turned their back on him because its now cool to hate bush haha.

In your opinions Bush supporters, why do you guys think so many people in this contry and oversee's hate bush with such a ridiculous passion?

Lucky DAWG
07-20-2008, 08:47 PM
lol ... one of his recent press conferences he was asked "what is your outlook on the economy?" "i'm not an economist" :lmfao:

yes that is the guy you guys supported and we wonder why we are on a downward spiral.

yes i'm sure that is all he said then dropped the microphone and walked off stage... :rolleyes:

Buttons
i couldn't vote at the time, i really don't know who i was have voted for, i was 14 and 10 at the time. (lol at me thinking 1998 for some reason)

put in the situation that he went through, he had to make tough decision. evidently he is not a great speaker from what i hear, who cares. i know when i give a speech, i suck so bad. i mean there is a lot of pressure to be in that position. you know?

i support for what he has done. it might not be much, but at least he didn't skip town and go to another country.

dohc4.6sc
He had a higher GPA than John Kerry. But that's just his daddy's money huh?

i wasnt implying that his daddy bought his education, i just find it hard to belive he even made it through high school. alot of his comments show he is as smart as patrick(off of spongebob) and yes im using that as an example cause its very true.

redrumracer
not to mention he was also an officer in the air national gaurd.(someone else in another post, stated that he basically dodged the draft. but you cant dodge something you volunteered for) oh and that requires a 4 year degree in something

4dmin
07-20-2008, 08:48 PM

so high GPA means your smart :thinking: i would say this is true for most instances but not with politicians

Lucky DAWG
07-20-2008, 08:48 PM
Thats cool you guys are standing by what you originally supported, most people are such fanboi's...and whatever the general populace feels/believes is what they do and believe. I have so many friends that 4 years ago were talking about what a great pres Bush was and now have completely turned their back on him because its now cool to hate bush haha.

In your opinions Bush supporters, why do you guys think so many people in this contry and oversee's hate bush with such a ridiculous passion?

Mostly because like you said it is now "popular" with, not everyone, but the majority of America so its easier to blame problems with the country that fall under different sector's juristiction blindly on him when they really in truth have no idea what the source of the problem really is.

Echonova
07-20-2008, 08:49 PM
actually it is significantly higher then our current administration... its pretty bad when the current republican canidate even wants to distance him selfWrong. Congress has the lowest approval rating in it's history. Ever. Congress is controlled by the Democrats and Nancy Pelowsi (or however you spell here name) and has been been the biggest do-nothing Congress ever. I'm not saying that is a bad thing. The less gets done in Washington the less I get screwed over.

Lucky DAWG
07-20-2008, 08:50 PM
so high GPA means your smart :thinking: i would say this is true for most instances but not with politicians

No but it means you have work ethic :goodjob:

which to me is much more important considering the majority of your decisions are based off of information given to you from ranking CIA, Military, Beaurocrats, and Cabinet members

Do you expect the president to be omniscient with no help?

Echonova
07-20-2008, 08:51 PM
so high GPA means your smart :thinking: i would say this is true for most instances but not with politiciansTrue story.

Specsteve
07-20-2008, 08:52 PM
How many states does Obama think there are? 57 or something like that?

Echonova you could very well be right that Obama thought or said that or whatever...do you have any articles that talk about that or prove it?

I just have a hard time believing that A US Senator and someone who graduated from Cambridge and Harvard, and taught at Univ of Chicago law school thought there were 57 states when most 1st graders know that is not the case.

But honestly I could be wrong I guess.

Double_0_Rusty
07-20-2008, 08:52 PM

Maybe cause the "No Child Left Behind Act" isn't working? LOL Sorry I had to.:boobies:

4dmin
07-20-2008, 08:53 PM
yes i'm sure that is all he said then dropped the microphone and walked off stage... :rolleyes:

no he took another questions.

like someone said before i do find it funny man people have jumped ship on what they voted... you've should of known from his first term that our economy was never one of his strong parts... first term everyone was worried that we would have suicide bombers in our streets - 2nd term lets stay the course :lmfao:

yep now look at us.

Lucky DAWG
07-20-2008, 08:54 PM
Echonova you could very well be right that Obama thought or said that or whatever...do you have any articles that talk about that or prove it?

I just have a hard time believing that A US Senator and someone who graduated from Cambridge and Harvard, and taught at Univ of Chicago law school thought there were 57 states when most 1st graders know that is not the case.

But honestly I could be wrong I guess.

I mean maybe its the fact that he simply slipped in a speech.

As McCain and Bush have, but they are completely retarded when they do it, right?

But thats just blasphemous to assume so because everyone is on Obama's nuts

Echonova
07-20-2008, 08:56 PM

But honestly I could be wrong I guess.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

redrumracer
07-20-2008, 08:57 PM
In your opinions Bush supporters, why do you guys think so many people in this country and oversea's hate bush with such a ridiculous passion?
mainly because blaming him is the easy way out, also because he said he was going to do something and he is seeing it through, hes not givin up with just good enough. also like i said before, the president is just a glorified spokes person. hes the PR of the government. anything he can do(for the most part) the house can overrule. hell the war had to be voted on a passed in order for us to go, he just couldnt decide to say "hey we are going to go to war today, i dont care what congress thinks." he could have done a military campaign but there is a limit on how long he can do that for thanks to either the Vietnam war or the Korean war, i cant remember which. also oil prices, as much as people would like to believe he does not control them. economy has anybody really thought about this. how many companies had major offices in the twin towers that went down in 9/11? it wasnt called the world trade center because it was an apartment complex.

Specsteve
07-20-2008, 08:57 PM
That is very true, I mean **** there are "bushisms" or whatever all over the internet, and some of them you can tell ol George just misplaced words in a sentence or some honest mis stake like that. I imagine addressing the entrie world can be a little stressful and nerveracking (understatement)

And please Im not some huge Obama supporting liberal, Im actually more conservative than anything. I just hate how people are constantly trying to drag Obama under the bus when he to me seems like a decent candiate. McCain is a decent candiate too, neither of them are great though in my opinion.

I just get pissed off at ignorance in general, which both sides are reaking of.

Echonova
07-20-2008, 08:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIwshttp://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/fearthebunny.jpg

Lucky DAWG
07-20-2008, 08:59 PM
no he took another questions.

like someone said before i do find it funny man people have jumped ship on what they voted... you've should of known from his first term that our economy was never one of his strong parts... first term everyone was worried that we would have suicide bombers in our streets - 2nd term lets stay the course :lmfao:

yep now look at us.

I hope you know that right when Bush took over we were in a recession right after Clinton got out.

The economy was projected to be somewhere at a 1% growth, which is horrible. Its supposed to be something like i think 4 or 5% i think i remember from Macroeconomics which is the average growth of the GDP Worldwide.

By September 11th it was projected to be -.8%

When in actuality our economy jumped after then, the economy actually did pretty well in Bush's first term, the second term it slumped a bit, and then finally was really hurting as of where we are now today.

But really how much influence do you honestly think the President has on an economy? little if you know anything about economics.

So take that point off the board for Bush Bashing

Echonova
07-20-2008, 09:00 PM
With gas prices who still believes the war was for oil?

Specsteve
mainly because blaming him is the easy way out, also because he said he was going to do something and he is seeing it through, hes not givin up with just good enough. also like i said before, the president is just a glorified spokes person. hes the PR of the government. anything he can do(for the most part) the house can overrule. hell the war had to be voted on a passed in order for us to go, he just couldnt decide to say "hey we are going to go to war today, i dont care what congress thinks." he could have done a military campaign but there is a limit on how long he can do that for thanks to either the Vietnam war or the Korean war, i cant remember which. also oil prices, as much as people would like to believe he does not control them. economy has anybody really thought about this. how many companies had major offices in the twin towers that went down in 9/11? it wasnt called the world trade center because it was an apartment complex.

Very true, you raise a lot of good points there. Bush walked into office and a year later delt with one of the worst attacks on american soil in...what...300 years (hinting at the revolutionary war obsivously, I know my time estimate is off haha)

dohc4.6sc
I mean maybe its the fact that he simply slipped in a speech.

As McCain and Bush have, but they are completely retarded when they do it, right?

But thats just blasphemous to assume so because everyone is on Obama's nuts

its not just ONE speech, i can think of at least 10 off the top of my head. i understand he is under pressure, but that also make me thin he cant handle anything while he is under pressure.

redrumracer
07-20-2008, 09:01 PM
in defense of obamas statement, i hope he was talking about all the territories that can vote and belong to the US. that would be the only excuse.

Echonova
07-20-2008, 09:02 PM
Don't forget that Clinton never had a "surplus", it was phony math.

Specsteve
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/fearthebunny.jpg

Holy **** I cant believe that...he totally blantly said he'd been to 57 with 1 left to go...???

Damn hahah ownage

4dmin
I hope you know that right when Bush took over we were in a recession right after Clinton got out.

The economy was projected to be somewhere at a 1% growth, which is horrible. Its supposed to be something like i think 4 or 5% i think i remember from Macroeconomics which is the average growth of the GDP Worldwide.

By September 11th it was projected to be -.8%

When in actuality our economy jumped after then, the economy actually did pretty well in Bush's first term, the second term it slumped a bit, and then finally was really hurting as of where we are now today.

But really how much influence do you honestly think the President has on an economy? little if you know anything about economics.

So take that point off the board for Bush Bashing

um bush came in to a surplus b/c our economy saw some of the best years every under clinton adminstration; which i'm sure someone is gonna post up that must be due to previous administration :lmfao:

either way bush has made no advances into stimulating our economy until his new check BS which is too little too late for our economy. please explain to me how he has NO influence on the economy but he can lie to the american public to approve over 500 million for a war which will never be won??? right. what economics degree do you hold?

Lucky DAWG
07-20-2008, 09:03 PM

I agree with you

but just a factoid, the President can declare war, He can say he is going to war with pretty much whoever he wants whether or not it was up to the framers to intend it that way.

The president has the utmost authority to declare war when in defending the country from an attack. The only thing is that Congress must sign off on giving him an army.

Echonova
07-20-2008, 09:04 PM
Of course politics is always a subject that you're never gonna change peoples mind on.

OTG Signs
Last option.

Specsteve
+1 for you echonova

Echonova
07-20-2008, 09:06 PM
+1 for you echonovaJHaha, check yo reps my friend.;)

Lucky DAWG
07-20-2008, 09:07 PM
um bush came in to a surplus b/c our economy saw some of the best years every under clinton adminstration; which i'm sure someone is gonna post up that must be due to previous administration :lmfao:

either way bush has made no advances into stimulating our economy until his new check BS which is too little too late for our economy.

The main thing held by the beaurocrats is the power to raise and lower interest rates by the Federal Bank and when to buy and sell bonds. The president makes very little decisions on the economy if any. The rest of the power is all by the private industries and speculation under current news by the media outlets.

Like i said if you really want to do some research look at the problems Clinton pushed under the carpet that fell on Bush. I'm sure that recession that we entered into in 2000 was completely because of Bush... right??? NO, a recession doesn't happen over night. Just like the real estate probems today, that has been a long time coming.

4dmin
07-20-2008, 09:08 PM
i'm out for the night guys - boss is calling :boobies:

Lucky DAWG
07-20-2008, 09:11 PM
i'm out for the night guys - boss is calling :boobies:

No response to the fact that the president is an essence a lame duck when it comes to the economy? :rolleyes:

redrumracer
07-20-2008, 09:12 PM
I agree with you

but just a factoid, the President can declare war, He can say he is going to war with pretty much whoever he wants whether or not it was up to the framers to intend it that way.

The president has the utmost authority to declare war when in defending the country from an attack. The only thing is that Congress must sign off on giving him an army.
he has to get approval from congress first

Among the express powers of Congress as defined in the Constitution are the power to lay and collect taxes, borrow money on the credit of the United States, regulate commerce, coin money, declare war, raise and support armies, and make all laws necessary for the execution of its powers.

Specsteve
07-20-2008, 09:12 PM
JHaha, check yo reps my friend.;)

Damnnnnnn!!!!!

outstanding lol thank you :D:D:D

Do you guys think Bush Sr. was a better President than Bush Jr, or vice versa? I was a little to young at the time and honestly do not know much about his term.

Lucky DAWG
07-20-2008, 09:13 PM
he has to get approval from congress first

Look at FDR with Pearl Harbor.

What may be in the Consitution has changed now. The Presidential Powers have definately expanded

I'm not trying to belittle you, i agree with your post.

redrumracer
07-20-2008, 09:17 PM
Look at FDR with Pearl Harbor.
What may be in the Consitution has changed now. The Presidential Powers have definately expanded
I'm not trying to belittle you, i agree with your post.
i know you agreed with me but check your reps for my reasoning and

On December 8 Congress declared war on Japan with only one dissenting vote (Rep. Jeannette Rankin of Montana, who had also voted against U.S. entry into World War I).

Lucky DAWG
07-20-2008, 09:19 PM
i know you agreed with me but check your reps for my reasoning and

I think that might just be an official thing they do afterwards, the president has the first say and the damage is already done afterwards.

I'm just covering my ass when i say that though with more reasoning, i just remember reading that. Could be / probably am totally wrong lol :D

redrumracer
07-20-2008, 09:23 PM
yea he can initiate the first action, but its called a military campaign. and before there was no limit on a campaign length until one of those other wars i mentioned.

Lucky DAWG
07-20-2008, 09:28 PM
yea he can initiate the first action, but its called a military campaign. and before there was no limit on a campaign length until one of those other wars i mentioned.

i recede, i wont' win :lmfao:

Turbo Terrance
07-20-2008, 09:30 PM
I couldnt vote i was only in the 8th grade at the time..........

redrumracer
07-20-2008, 09:32 PM
which time? and are you old enough to be here??

Buttons
07-20-2008, 09:34 PM

... you were in around 11th grade by the age on your profile? or did you fail a grade(s)?

redrumracer
07-20-2008, 09:38 PM
Autumn we aren't discussing that validity of a black president so you can leave :D

Buttons
07-20-2008, 09:41 PM
Autumn we aren't discussing that validity of a black president so you can leave :D

i know you are very illiterate and i know the NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND Act failed on your part and all, but i can discuss this subject. maybe not as well as others, but it is my opinion and it can and will be expressed. since reading fails you very hard, let me tell you that i already formed an opinion on this subject and wrote it. i can just as well dish out what i thought of what another person said. don't be a hypocrite.

japan4racing
07-20-2008, 09:43 PM
im happy i voted for him...i agree with 99% of you guys that the situation over there is ****ed up...however, if john kerry was in charge i honestly feel that we would be in some serious doo doo now. we are better off with a retard running the country than a *****.

you really want some ****ed up ****..wait untill this next president get in office!

_Christian_
07-20-2008, 09:48 PM
I voted for bush to keep the other douchenozzle out of office.

redrumracer
07-20-2008, 09:49 PM
i know you are very illiterate and i know the NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND Act failed on your part and all, but i can discuss this subject. maybe not as well as others, but it is my opinion and it can and will be expressed. since reading fails you very hard, let me tell you that i already formed an opinion on this subject and wrote it. i can just as well dish out what i thought of what another person said. don't be a hypocrite.
apparently you didnt notice the smiley at the end of my statement and get that it was sarcasm. its ok i understand, your a woman. oh and no apparently the no child left behind did work, i graduated high school. thank you. :yes:

Buttons
07-20-2008, 09:52 PM
apparently you didnt notice the smiley at the end of my statement and get that it was sarcasm. its ok i understand, your a woman. oh and no apparently the no child left behind did work, i graduated high school. thank you. :yes:

no, i'm just tired of all the sh!t you give me. just because i'm correct doesn't mean you have to be a smart ass about it. i'm not correct all the time, at least let me have my shining moments to prove i'm not a huge dumbass.

congrats on graduated high school. at my high school they taught the difference between you're & your.

... and i hope that wasn't sarcasm. i have a high school diploma meaning case and point, that i too graduated.

redrumracer
07-20-2008, 09:55 PM
no, i'm just tired of all the sh!t you give me. just because i'm correct doesn't mean you have to be a smart ass about it. i'm not correct all the time, at least let me have my shining moments to prove i'm not a huge dumbass.

congrats on graduated high school. at my high school they taught the difference between you're & your.

... and i hope that wasn't sarcasm. i have a high school diploma meaning case and point, that i too graduated.
yes they taught us the differences, but i hate english soooo yea. i could care less about english.

HyPer50
07-20-2008, 10:33 PM
I'm sure he did just as good or better than Kerry would of done, so yes, I am still happy.

1SICKLEX
07-20-2008, 11:21 PM
When you are the HEAD HONCHO you take the credit when things are good and take the blame when things are bad.

The American people (us) are so apathetic today to what is going on, we will continue to get focked by what 565 people who really don't GIVE A CRAP about America or Americans.

ultm8mind
07-21-2008, 07:12 AM
I am glad, who could have done a better job? Just curious? I know it couldn't have been Kerry, so YES, I am glad. I am in the military, most of the people who are complaining are probably "complaining because of Iraq/Afghanistan" and have never been and never will go......

mocha latte cupcake
07-21-2008, 07:15 AM
definately glad i voted for bush. can't blame one man for starting things and trying to handle things when OUR government is a 2/3rd's vote on EVERYTHING, all the "false" info wasn't done by our president... someone else screwed up. thats like you never leaving your room and someone else is telling you whats going on outside your house... will you see it no... cause you're in your room, all you can do is believe your (intelligence) information your being given to be true and correct.

but without getting too far into this, totally glad i voted for bush!

Total_Blender
07-21-2008, 07:53 AM
With gas prices who still believes the war was for oil?

I do because the price of oil has ****ing skyrocketed. Let not forget that the Bushes and Cheneys are oil men :goodjob:

ShooterMcGavin
07-21-2008, 07:57 AM
clearly there are plenty of IA'ers that don't quite live in the America...

ShooterMcGavin
07-21-2008, 07:59 AM
you really want some ****ed up ****..wait untill this next president get in office!
clearly a genius here...:rolleyes:

Total_Blender
07-21-2008, 08:00 AM
Don't forget that Clinton never had a "surplus", it was phony math.

So that $300 that Bush sent me during his first term wasn't real money? :cheers:

ShooterMcGavin
07-21-2008, 08:03 AM
So that $300 that Bush sent me during his first term wasn't real money? :cheers:
ever heard the saying "there's no such thing as a free lunch"? probably not, you are in a trailer park after all right? ;)

Ran
07-21-2008, 08:11 AM
Considering it was either Bush or that whack-jon Kerry, yeah. I'm pretty glad we got Bush.

Kelly
07-21-2008, 08:12 AM
Considering it was either Bush or that whack-jon Kerry, yeah. I'm pretty glad we got Bush.

:stupid:

BABY J
07-21-2008, 08:24 AM
Ok - stay tuned for the thread ender post... give me a second to type it up.

BABY J
07-21-2008, 08:26 AM
BUSH IS A F*CKING IDIOT

http://seriouscustoms.com/lmao/bush_uhhh.gif

/thread

eViLMunkey
07-21-2008, 10:46 AM
I didn't vote for him the 2nd time around I learned my lesson the first go-round

ShooterMcGavin
07-21-2008, 11:12 AM
I didn't vote for him the 2nd time around I learned my lesson the first go-round
too bad not enough learned that lesson...

Killer
07-21-2008, 11:16 AM
i didn't vote..(wasn't registered at the time) but i did support bush.. and i still think he was a way better choice than kerry!!!!

F KETCHUP!

MistaCee
07-21-2008, 11:44 AM
Lol It baffles me that people actually are saying they are happy they supported and voted for Bush.

ShooterMcGavin
07-21-2008, 11:46 AM
i didn't vote..(wasn't registered at the time) but i did support bush.. and i still think he was a way better choice than kerry!!!!

F KETCHUP!
good thing your opinion doesn't matter since you're a known idiot :goodjob:

4dmin
07-21-2008, 12:13 PM
it makes me smile to see so many answers "well he was better then kerry..." that has to be one of the worst responses ever for trying to support the fact you think our president has done a good job. kerry never was president so comparing the two is like winning the special olympics (you are still retarded). come up with a real answer of how you think he is a good president.

i had someone tell my wife they think he will go down as one of the greatest presidents ever.... bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :lmao: honestly i need a puff of what you people are smokin.

eViLMunkey
07-21-2008, 12:16 PM
too bad not enough learned that lesson...

No one said republicans were smart :taun:

Elbow
07-21-2008, 12:16 PM
Bush is a dumb ass, anyone who still supports him is either making loads of money, or is too ashamed to say you fail.

I am not sure how many people on IA can be benefiting from Bush's presidency. And how do you know he is better then the others? :???: Real answers and detailed responses WHY he is so great please....

eViLMunkey
07-21-2008, 12:19 PM
Bush is a dumb ass, anyone who still supports him is either making loads of money, or is too ashamed to say you fail.

I don't support him and I'm making loads of money.. he's a puppet just doing what Cheney and his fellow oil crones (IMO), But I also live in an area of the country that hates him to no end.

Elbow
07-21-2008, 12:22 PM
I don't support him and I'm making loads of money.. he's a puppet just doing what Cheney and his fellow oil crones (IMO), But I also live in an area of the country that hates him to no end.

I didn't mean you had to like him to make money. I don't support him and make good money as well.

eViLMunkey
07-21-2008, 12:24 PM
I didn't mean you had to like him to make money. I don't support him and make good money as well.

LoL ok :cheers:

HyPer50
07-21-2008, 12:40 PM
clearly there are plenty of IA'ers that don't quite live in the America...

If California and Georgia are 2 different countries, I'm glad I live in the "Dumb****istan" part.. California needs to break off and sink already.

HyPer50
07-21-2008, 12:42 PM
it makes me smile to see so many answers "well he was better then kerry..." that has to be one of the worst responses ever for trying to support the fact you think our president has done a good job. kerry never was president so comparing the two is like winning the special olympics (you are still retarded). come up with a real answer of how you think he is a good president.

Well unfortunatly there is a very limited selection of people to vote (without just tossing your vote away to someone without a chance). So yes, I did the stupid method of picking the lesser of 2 evils... Kinda like this year, it's either going to be a moron, or a good guy who is old as ****.. McCain is getting my vote but hopefully he has a good VP cause damn he's old.

eViLMunkey
07-21-2008, 12:43 PM
If California and Georgia are 2 different countries, I'm glad I live in the "Dumb****istan" part.. California needs to break off and sink already.

Bwahaha!! :lmfao: :lmfao:

but truthfully where I live isn't connected physically to the US but it's still w/ in it's waters since Nantucket is 30 miles off the coast of Cape Cod

TheGodfather
07-21-2008, 12:45 PM
I love how many people have unrational and unevidenced hate for our President.

Crying about the war. Crying about the economy. Crying about global warming.

PISS OFF! He has done a fine job in my opinion and I'd vote for him again!

Elbow
07-21-2008, 01:00 PM
^I was waiting for you lol.

Now explain.

And come up here.

Killer
07-21-2008, 01:18 PM

i had someone tell my wife they think he will go down as one of the greatest presidents ever.... bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :lmao: honestly i need a puff of what you people are smokin.

i never said he was a good president there mr 1st place at the special olympics himself.....

i said i think he was a better choice than kerry...

not that many presidents have had to deal with an attack on US soil.. and i don't think very many could handle it..

i know bush has screwed some things up... but it's not like he's just had easy decisions to make as pres.... it was a rough time to be president... and some tough decisions had to be made.. some right, and some wrong...

do i regret supporting bush, NO...

Do i think he could've done a better job.. YES..

Do i wish Gore, or Kerry would've been pres instead.. F NO!!!

Ran
07-21-2008, 01:37 PM
do i regret supporting bush, NO...

Do i think he could've done a better job.. YES..

Do i wish Gore, or Kerry would've been pres instead.. F NO!!!x2

Killer
07-21-2008, 01:43 PM
x2

i just people would actually read... lol!!!

ShooterMcGavin
07-21-2008, 03:41 PM
the thing that makes me laugh is how many ppl find it so easy to discount kerry or gore as if they somehow had a crystal ball that showed them how poorly they would've led this country :rolleyes:

Lucky DAWG
07-21-2008, 04:51 PM
the thing that makes me laugh is how many ppl find it so easy to discount kerry or gore as if they somehow had a crystal ball that showed them how poorly they would've led this country :rolleyes:

Do you need one?

Look at personal character, they don't have a backbone and couldn't have handled the attack as well.

redrumracer
07-21-2008, 04:59 PM
For all those that hate Bush and thinks he destroyed the economy, answer this
Name one war were the economy was not disturbed for the worse? go ahead and name just 1 with evidence.

and then you say the war is unjustified, well how bout this pretend that someone KILLED your mom/family or who ever is the person closest to you and then have the have the law enforcement come up to you and say "well I have a reasonable suspicion that the person that slaughtered your love one is in xyz, but there is a catch, he is going to get away with it because we cant go in there and get him"
both the congress AND the president where given information that gave them a reasonable suspicion that Usama(its not Osama) Bin Laden and other known terrorist were in that country and they acted upon that info, but according to yall we shouldnt have went after him. all of this is besides the fact the Saddam Hussein was a dictator, a murder, and building facilities for nuclear bombs(some say he wasnt but it doesnt take that long to destroy a factory), not to mention he gave sanctuary to terrorist. now im pretty sure that some of yall well come up with some far left conspiracy theory, but thats ok, cause in this country you have the freedom of speech unlike a lot of other countries and i respect that freedom.

Elbow
07-21-2008, 05:36 PM
Name one war were the economy was not disturbed for the worse? go ahead and name just 1 with evidence.

and then you say the war is unjustified, well how bout this pretend that someone KILLED your mom/family or who ever is the person closest to you and then have the have the law enforcement come up to you and say "well I have a reasonable suspicion that the person that slaughtered your love one is in xyz, but there is a catch, he is going to get away with it because we cant go in there and get him"
both the congress AND the president where given information that gave them a reasonable suspicion that Usama(its not Osama) Bin Laden and other known terrorist were in that country and they acted upon that info, but according to yall we shouldnt have went after him. all of this is besides the fact the Saddam Hussein was a dictator, a murder, and building facilities for nuclear bombs(some say he wasnt but it doesnt take that long to destroy a factory), not to mention he gave sanctuary to terrorist. now im pretty sure that some of yall well come up with some far left conspiracy theory, but thats ok, cause in this country you have the freedom of speech unlike a lot of other countries and i respect that freedom.

Still didn't tell me why Bush is good.

redrumracer
07-21-2008, 05:38 PM
Still didn't tell me why Bush is good.
didnt answer my question. and why is Bush good, ok one reason, he has a backbone and stands his ground in defending this country from terrorist even though its no longer the popular thing to do. now your turn answer the question.

redrumracer
07-21-2008, 05:46 PM
waiting.....................

redrumracer
07-21-2008, 05:49 PM
i already know the answer i can tell you if youd like to know

redrumracer
07-21-2008, 05:56 PM
and if you need help remembering why we are at war take a look and read up

GODFATHER DONT LOOK

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh24/xxredrumracerxx/TwinTowers.jpg

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh24/xxredrumracerxx/pentagon-aerial.jpg

Sept 11, 2001
Shanksville, Pennsylvania
United Airlines, Flight 93
Boeing B-757-222
N591UA

The aircraft was hijacked after taking off from Newark International Airport. The hijackers
took control of the aircraft and turned the plane towards Washington D.C. A struggle ensued
between the passengers and hijackers after which the plane crashed at a high rate of speed
into a field in the Pennsylvania countryside. It was one of four planes that were hijacked the
same day. All 65 on board were killed.

Text in parentheses was translated from Arabic.
9:31:57 Ladies and gentlemen: Here the captain, please sit down keep remaining seating. We have a bomb on board. So sit.
9:32:09 Er, uh ... Calling Cleveland center ... You're unreadable. Say again slowly.
9:32:10 Don't move. Shut up.
9:32:13 Come on, come.
9:32:16 Shut up.
9:32:17 Don't move.
9:32:18 Stop.
9:32:34 Sit, sit, sit down.
9:32:39 Sit down.
9:32:41 Unintelligible ... (the brother.)
9:32:54 Stop.
9:33:09 No more. Sit down.
9:33:10 (That's it, that's it, that's it), down, down.
9:33:14 Shut up.
9:33:20 Unintelligible
9:33:20 We just, we didn't get it clear ... Is that United 93 calling?
9:33:30 (Jassim.)
9:33:34 (In the name of Allah, the most merciful, the most compassionate.)
9:33:41 Unintelligible.
9:33:43 Finish, no more. No more.
9:33:49 No. No, no, no, no.
9:33:53 No, no, no, no.
9:34:00 Go ahead, lie down. Lie down. Down, down, down.
9:34:06 (There is someone ... Huh?)
9:34:12 Down, down, down. Sit down. Come on, sit down. No, no, no, no, no. No.
9:34:16 Down, down, down.
9:34:21 Down.
9:34:25 No more.
9:34:26 No more. Down.
9:34:27 Please, please, please ...
9:34:28 Down.
9:34:29 Please, please, don't hurt me ...
9:34:30 Down. No more.
9:34:31 Oh God.
9:34:32 Down, down, down.
9:34:33 Sit down.
9:34:34 Shut up.
9:34:42 No more.
9:34:46 (This?)
9:34:47 Yes.
9:34:47 Unintelligible.
9:34:57 (One moment, one moment.)
9:34:59 Unintelligible.
9:35:03 No more.
9:35:06 Down, down, down, down.
9:35:09 No, no, no, no, no, no...
9:35:10 Unintelligible.
9:35:15 Sit down, sit down, sit down.
9:35:17 Down.
9:35:18 (What's this?)
9:35:19 Sit down. Sit down. You know, sit down.
9:35:24 No, no, no.
9:35:30 Down, down, down, down.
9:35:32 Are you talking to me?
9:35:33 No, no, no. Unintelligible.
9:35:35 Down in the airport.
9:35:39 Down, down.
9:35:40 I don't want to die.
9:35:41 No, no. Down, down.
9:35:42 I don't want to die. I don't want to die.
9:35:44 No, no. Down, down, down, down, down, down.
9:35:47 No, no, please.
9:35:57 No.
9:37:06 (That's it. Go back.)
9:37:06 (That's it.) Sit down.
9:37:36 (Everthing is fine. I finished.)
9:38:36 (Yes.)
9:39:11 Ah. Here's the captain. I would like to tell you all to remain seated. We have a bomb aboard, and we are going back to the airport, and we have our demands. So, please remain quiet.
9:39:21 OK. That's 93 calling?
9:39:24 (One moment.)
9:39:34 United 93. I understand you have a bomb on board. Go ahead.
9:39:42 And center exec jet nine fifty-six. That was the transmission.
9:39:47 OK. Ah. Who called Cleveland?
9:39:52 Executive jet nine fifty-six, did you understand that transmission?
9:39:56 Affirmative. He said that there was a bomb on board.
9:39:58 That was all you got out of it also?
9:40:01 Affirmative.
9:40:03 Roger.
9:40:03 United 93. Go ahead.
9:40:14 United 93. Go ahead.
9:40:17 Ahhh.
9:40:52 (This green knob?)
9:40:54 (Yes, that's the one.)
9:41:05 United 93, do you hear the Cleveland center?
9:41:14 (One moment. One moment.)
9:41:15 Unintelligible.
9:41:56 Oh man.
9:44:18 (This does not work now.)
9:45:13 Turn it off.
9:45:16 (... Seven thousand ...)
9:45:19 (How about we let them in? We let the guys in now.)
9:45:23 (OK.)
9:45:24 (Should we let the guys in?)
9:45:25 (Inform them, and tell him to talk to the pilot. Bring the pilot back.)
9:45:57 (In the name of Allah. In the name of Allah. I bear witness that there is no other God, but Allah.)
9:47:31 Unintelligible.
9:47:40 (Allah knows.)
9:48:15 Unintelligible.
9:48:38 Set course.
9:49:37 Unintelligible.
9:51:27 Unintelligible.
9:51:35 Unintelligible.
9:52:02 Unintelligible.
9:52:31 Unintelligible.
9:53:20 (The best thing: The guys will go in, lift up the) ... Unintelligible ... (and they put the axe into it. So, everyone will be scared.)
9:53:27 (Yes.)
9:53:28 (The axe.)
9:53:28 Unintelligible.
9:53:29 (No, not the.)
9:53:35 (Let him look through the window. Let him look through the window.)
9:53:52 Unintelligible.
9:54:09 (Open.)
9:54:11 Unintelligible.
9:55:06 You are ... One ...
9:56:15 Unintelligible.
9:57:55 (Is there something?)
9:57:57 (A fight?)
9:57:59 (Yeah?)
9:58:33 Unintelligible. (Let's go guys. Allah is greatest. Allah is greatest. Oh guys. Allah is greatest.)
9:58:41 Ugh.
9:58:43 Ugh.
9:58:44 (Oh Allah. Oh Allah. Oh the most gracious.)
9:58:47 Ugh. Ugh.
9:58:52 Stay back.
9:58:55 In the cockpit.
9:58:57 In the cockpit.
9:58:57 (They want to get in here. Hold, hold from the inside. Hold from the inside. Hold).
9:59:04 Hold the door.
9:59:09 Stop him.
9:59:11 Sit down.
9:59:13 Sit down.
9:59:15 Sit down.
9:59:16 Unintelligible.
9:59:17 (What?)
9:59:18 (There are some guys. All those guys.)
9:59:20 Lets get them.
9:59:25 Sit down.
9:59:29 (What?)
9:59:30 (What.)
9:59:31 (What?)
9:59:36 Unintelligible.
9:59:37 (What?)
9:59:39 Unintelligible.
9:59:41 Unintelligible.
9:59:42 (Trust in Allah, and in him.)
9:59:45 Sit down.
9:59:47 Unintelligible.
9:59:53 Ahh.
9:59:55 Unintelligible.
9:59:58 Ahh.
10:00:06 (There is nothing.)
10:00:07 (Is that it? Shall we finish it off?)
10:00:08 (No. Not yet.)
10:00:09 (When they all come, we finish it off.)
10:00:11 (There is nothing.)
10:00:13 Unintelligible.
10:00:14 Ahh.
10:00:15 I'm injured.
10:00:16 Unintelligible.
10:00:21 Ahh.
10:00:22 (Oh Allah. Oh Allah. Oh gracious.)
10:00:25 In the cockpit. If we don't, we'll die.
10:00:29 (Up, down. Up, down, in the) cockpit.
10:00:33 (The) cockpit.
10:00:37 (Up, down. Saeed, up, down.)
10:00:42 Roll it.
10:00:55 Unintelligible.
10:00:59 (Allah is the greatest. Allah is the greatest.)
10:01:01 Unintelligible.
10:01:08 (Is that it? I mean, shall we pull it down?)
10:01:09 (Yes, put it in it, and pull it down.)
10:01:10 Unintelligible.
10:01:11 (Saeed.)
10:01:12 ... engine ...
10:01:13 Unintelligible.
10:01:16 (Cut off the oxygen.)
10:01:18 (Cut off the oxygen. Cut off the oxygen. Cut off the oxygen.)
10:01:34 Unintelligible.
10:01:37 Unintelligible.
10:01:41 (Up, down. Up, down.)
10:01:41 (What?)
10:01:42 (Up, down.)
10:01:42 Ahh.
10:01:53 Ahh.
10:01:54 Unintelligible.
10:01:55 Ahh.
10:01:59 Shut them off.
10:02:03 Shut them off.
10:02:14 Go.
10:02:14 Go.
10:02:15 Move.
10:02:16 Move.
10:02:17 Turn it up.
10:02:18 (Down, down.)
10:02:23 (Pull it down. Pull it down.)
10:02:25 Down. Push, push, push, push, push.
10:02:33 (Hey. Hey. Give it to me. Give it to me.)
10:02:35 (Give it to me. Give it to me. Give it to me.)
10:02:37 (Give it to me. Give it to me. Give it to me.)
10:02:40 Unintelligible.
10:03:02 (Allah is the greatest.)
10:03:03 (Allah is the greatest.)
10:03:04 (Allah is the greatest.)
10:03:06 (Allah is the greatest.)
10:03:06 (Allah is the greatest.)
10:03:07 No.
10:03:09 (Allah is the greatest. Allah is the greatest.)
10:03:09 (Allah is the greatest. Allah is the greatest.)

redrumracer
07-21-2008, 06:50 PM
bump for an answer

4dmin
07-21-2008, 06:57 PM
so 9-11 is why we are in iraq? really b/c i thought we still haven't caught the guy in Afghanistan terrorist who was responsible :thinking:

500+ billion later bush still can't catch the guy responsible so we stay the course and invade another country.... whats next iran, korea? **** we have a dictator 100 miles off our coast but i guess those people are worth LIBERATING :lmao:

JITB
07-21-2008, 07:04 PM
and if you need help remembering why we are at war take a look and read up

GODFATHER DONT LOOK

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh24/xxredrumracerxx/pentagon-aerial.jpg

MAN I DONT SEE NO PLANE!

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 07:10 PM
bush wasnt voted in office. he was put in office. the man said he wouldnt lose the election and he didnt. florida votes ****ed up for a reason

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 07:12 PM
so 9-11 is why we are in iraq? really b/c i thought we still haven't caught the guy in Afghanistan terrorist who was responsible :thinking:

500+ billion later bush still can't catch the guy responsible so we stay the course and invade another country.... whats next iran, korea? **** we have a dictator 100 miles off our coast but i guess those people are worth LIBERATING :lmao:
thought they were laready movin into iran

redrumracer
07-21-2008, 07:17 PM

yes, it is, they were believed to be harboring terrorist and in fact there were known terrorist hiding in iraq. no one said war was cheap, and i dont really know of any technology that can accurately go inside caves and see whats in there. which is where Usama is believed to be hiding last i heard.and na korea is slowly coming around, but who knows. i dont think iran and cuba are building or attempting to build nukes are they? now korea was not to long ago believed to be attempting to start up a nuke program and if i remember correctly military action was thought about in that scenario. also if saddam would have just agreed to let us search for the terrorist in his country then im pretty sure that there is a good chance that he may still be in power or at least still alive. well let us in to look for them and stop his nuclear weapon shenanigans and other wmd's which were found in his country.

and JITB i just picked the first pic i could find.

but still no one has answered my question

what war that has ever been fought didnt cause hardship on the economy?

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 07:22 PM
and why doesnt the gov support the troops after return. they dont even care for the injured troops properly. Uncle sam sucked them in and left them out to dry. citizens r picking up the Govs slack for iraqi vets. its deplorable. but blow our budget on war makes perfect sense. ppl in this country cant even eat but we take that money somewhere else.

redrumracer
07-21-2008, 07:25 PM
and why doesnt the gov support the troops after return. they dont even care for the injured troops properly. Uncle sam sucked them in and left them out to dry. citizens r picking up the Govs slack for iraqi vets. its deplorable. but blow our budget on war makes perfect sense. ppl in this country cant even eat but we take that money somewhere else.
and who told you exactly that they arent takin care of? i happened to have a friend that went to iraq and his humvee was hit by an rpg and he was very well taking care of. and uncle sam doesnt suck them in, theres no draft, you volunteer for service. and people that cant eat, fuk em they can go out and get a damn job like everybody else in this damn country does, i dont want to support them. there is no excuse for anybody not to be making money doing something.

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 07:30 PM
and who told you exactly that they arent takin care of? i happened to have a friend that went to iraq and his humvee was hit by an rpg and he was very well taking care of. and uncle sam doesnt suck them in, theres no draft, you volunteer for service. and people that cant eat, fuk em they can go out and get a damn job like everybody else in this damn country does, i dont want to support them. there is no excuse for anybody not to be making money doing something.
the news specifically told me about iraqi vet living conditions. look at our economy. ppl cant even pay for gas that have jobs. all those ads for be all u can be. well pay for your education. its a sales pitch basically. they show u all the upsides. not getting a dman leg blown off. i just dont buy into the bull****.

dohc4.6sc
07-21-2008, 07:36 PM
the news specifically told me about iraqi vet living conditions. look at our economy. ppl cant even pay for gas that have jobs. all those ads for be all u can be. well pay for your education. its a sales pitch basically. they show u all the upsides. not getting a dman leg blown off. i just dont buy into the bull****.

like redrum already said, people volunteer. i joined up as infantry and i know the risks, some of us are willing to take them.

redrumracer
07-21-2008, 07:36 PM
the news told you, so you havent specifically went out and met some yourself? ok

and in regards to the economy please do answer my question that i have already stated a couple times.

gas, the government doesnt control the gas prices

ok so your saying that the people that join the military(an organization that is used to fight wars) werent smart enough to know what they were signing up for? and college they do pay for that, you just have to fill out the correct paper work to get it.

Lizbiz101
07-21-2008, 07:51 PM
Oh lord....not politics....this will not end good. I couldn't vote the first year, but the 2nd I didn't vote for him. Politics can end friendships lol.

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 07:53 PM
some know some dont. all in all we are on two diff sides.

i tend to take my local news to be pretty credible. its not nickelodeon. i know its tough for me to pay about 300-400 in gas a month working the job i do. wish is why i have to get another degree in an entirely different field of work.

4dmin
07-21-2008, 07:54 PM
the news told you, so you havent specifically went out and met some yourself? ok

and in regards to the economy please do answer my question that i have already stated a couple times.

gas, the government doesnt control the gas prices

ok so your saying that the people that join the military(an organization that is used to fight wars) werent smart enough to know what they were signing up for? and college they do pay for that, you just have to fill out the correct paper work to get it.

actually the gov't can control anything they want - they've done it with the phone/tobacco companies; they should even more in this case considering 4 top oil companies are US/British owned. thats why we have a tax system and gov't regulations on everything.

furthermore the US for being such a super power has one of the worst public transportation systems. funny you can take trains/buses all over most countries except here in the us.

Echonova
07-21-2008, 08:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBMv-GfFwAE

redrumracer
07-21-2008, 08:12 PM
actually the gov't can control anything they want - they've done it with the phone/tobacco companies; they should even more in this case considering 4 top oil companies are US/British owned. thats why we have a tax system and gov't regulations on everything.

furthermore the US for being such a super power has one of the worst public transportation systems. funny you can take trains/buses all over most countries except here in the us.
so they control the phones, how by tapping them? We should all know that there is no way in hell they are going to raise taxes on gas. and besides take a look at state taxes on gas :goodjob: now i do agree we do have a damn sh!tty public transportation system, cant argue there. but i think a major part why it sucks is that every house hold has to have there own car. its the American way. aside from the fact that everyone in America chooses to live so far away from the city.

civic95
07-21-2008, 08:13 PM
Well we haven't had another terrorist attack have we? Iraq did not attack us, but we did get the terrorists to cross borders and concentrate there (which is much easier than them trying to make it here). So we fight them there instead of being caught off guard here.

As a lot of us said when the war started, it's not about kicking the **** out of a country. It's about showing a young generation in an entire region they can have "some" freedom. It's a lot better to see freedom next door, than to never see it. It becomes contagious.

For all you that said it was about oil. If it was about oil we'd be getting all of iraqs oil to ourselves, and gas would be $1 a gallon again.

Iraq is, and will be a better place to live now. The media never shows you the good stories. So many people are able to open, run, and profit from their own businesses now. They have a reason to work hard, they have motivation (outside of religon). It will catch on.

I wouldn't even give Bush much credit. Almost all of the decisions for this country are made by congress. If Obama succeeds or fails it won't be his own doing. It will be because of congress.

If you think this country is going to ****. Flip all your breakers before you go to bed, live with the electricity off for the rest of the week, walk everywhere you need to go tomorrow, and skip dinner for the next 7 days. You'll still have a better quality of life than half of the human population in the world.

BanginJimmy
07-21-2008, 08:15 PM

Yes the govt can increase and decrease taxes. They aready take 16.9 cents per gallon. That is actually more than the gas company that takes all the risks. I also agreed with the gas tax holiday from Memorial Day to Labor day.

The US has a horrible publics transportation system, everyone knows that. A large part of that is because Americans dont like to take public transportation. This big push on it is only recent with the rising gas prices. 10 years ago when gas was cheap the bus and rail lines were only half full at the peak times compared to those in Europe where they are consistantly packed. I dont see how that is the role of the govt though. Other than rail, that sounds more like a private industry.

4dmin
07-21-2008, 08:35 PM
so they control the phones, how by tapping them? We should all know that there is no way in hell they are going to raise taxes on gas. and besides take a look at state taxes on gas :goodjob: now i do agree we do have a damn sh!tty public transportation system, cant argue there. but i think a major part why it sucks is that every house hold has to have there own car. its the American way. aside from the fact that everyone in America chooses to live so far away from the city.

the point on the phones was the gov't forced regulations on the southern bell to split b/c of monopoly.

and 500+ billion spent on a war could of helped our economy quite a bit - probably built major public transportation in most major cities in the US

redrumracer
07-21-2008, 08:41 PM
the point on the phones was the gov't forced regulations on the southern bell to split b/c of monopoly.

and 500+ billion spent on a war could of helped our economy quite a bit - probably built major public transportation in most major cities in the US
this goes back to basically during what war has the economy not suffered? and of course wars cost money.

and also what would be the point of spending money on a system people wouldnt use

tony
07-21-2008, 08:54 PM

Uhh.. do you realize how many conflicts (Wars) the U.S has been in? We'll discount that as knowledge that went over your head in BASIC history..

Furthermore, there are PLENTY of dictators who are murderers.. do we need to take them out and establish a democracy there as well? Your arrogance in your posts are supposed to translate as intelligence but you fall short somewhere between common sense and common knowledge.

And if you're really trying to come off smart by calling him "Usama" it's actually Usamah bin Muḥammad.

redrumracer
07-21-2008, 08:59 PM
Uhh.. do you realize how many conflicts (Wars) the U.S has been in? We'll discount that as knowledge that went over your head in BASIC history..

Furthermore, there are PLENTY of dictators who are murderers.. do we need to take them out and establish a democracy there as well? Your arrogance in your posts are supposed to translate as intelligence but you fall short somewhere between common sense and common knowledge.

And if you're really trying to come off smart by calling him "Usama" it's actually Usamah bin Muḥammad.
well lets make sure we are talking about actual wars and not campaigns or operations. and no i am by no means over my head in BASIC history as you like to call it.

and yes Muhammad is used in one of his many aliases, according to the FBI most wanted terrorist list. and are those countries currently giving aid to terrorist that attacked our country?

i mean you quoted me but what you said really doesnt talk about anything i said really or was based on what i said. :thinking:

tony
07-21-2008, 09:03 PM
Now.. Bush. Voted for him in 00 and 04. I regret the first more than the second, the second time around I figured we would stay the course and finish this thing out but I can admit my mistakes.

Now, does the executive office have anything to do with the state of the economy? In one word; YES. Lets look at why gas prices are so high, inflation being one of the major causes. Inflation happens when the value of the dollar tanks, what effects the value of said currency? Government spending.. for instance $500 Billion on a war that was declared by guess who? The President himself.

The economy itself is a bit more distant from the president but his policies can help determine how severe a recession may be.. or how big an economic expansion is. When you choose to focus on establishing a government in a country that DID NOT have anything to do with a terrorist attack in your own country, foregoing alternative energy sources that will not only alleviate the funding of those VERY terrorists who attack you but also create jobs and lower dependency.. how can someone say that the executive branch of government has nothing to do with the state of the economy.

Better yet, how can someone (as many of you McCain supporters have) say that Obama will rip this economy to shreds but in another post state that the president has nothing to do with the state of the economy?

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 09:05 PM
Well we haven't had another terrorist attack have we? Iraq did not attack us, but we did get the terrorists to cross borders and concentrate there (which is much easier than them trying to make it here). So we fight them there instead of being caught off guard here.

As a lot of us said when the war started, it's not about kicking the **** out of a country. It's about showing a young generation in an entire region they can have "some" freedom. It's a lot better to see freedom next door, than to never see it. It becomes contagious.

For all you that said it was about oil. If it was about oil we'd be getting all of iraqs oil to ourselves, and gas would be $1 a gallon again.

Iraq is, and will be a better place to live now. The media never shows you the good stories. So many people are able to open, run, and profit from their own businesses now. They have a reason to work hard, they have motivation (outside of religon). It will catch on.

I wouldn't even give Bush much credit. Almost all of the decisions for this country are made by congress. If Obama succeeds or fails it won't be his own doing. It will be because of congress.

If you think this country is going to ****. Flip all your breakers before you go to bed, live with the electricity off for the rest of the week, walk everywhere you need to go tomorrow, and skip dinner for the next 7 days. You'll still have a better quality of life than half of the human population in the world.
there are ppl in this country doing that exact same thing. no lights no food no transportation and scraping what ends if any together.

tony
07-21-2008, 09:11 PM
yes, it is, they were believed to be harboring terrorist and in fact there were known terrorist hiding in iraq. no one said war was cheap

?

Had to quote this again, do you know the specifics of that intelligence? Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, Saddam detested them and did not allow them into Iraq.

Another question I'm interested to know.. is Iran our enemy?

redrumracer
07-21-2008, 09:11 PM
Now.. Bush. Voted for him in 00 and 04. I regret the first more than the second, the second time around I figured we would stay the course and finish this thing out but I can admit my mistakes.

Now, does the executive office have anything to do with the state of the economy? In one word; YES. Lets look at why gas prices are so high, inflation being one of the major causes. Inflation happens when the value of the dollar tanks, what effects the value of said currency? Government spending.. for instance $500 Billion on a war that was declared by guess who? The President himself.

As I have already established with a reliable source that the PRESIDENT CANNOT declare war. it has to be voted on and passed.

The economy itself is a bit more distant from the president but his policies can help determine how severe a recession may be.. or how big an economic expansion is. When you choose to focus on establishing a government in a country that DID NOT have anything to do with a terrorist attack in your own country, foregoing alternative energy sources that will not only alleviate the funding of those VERY terrorists who attack you but also create jobs and lower dependency.. how can someone say that the executive branch of government has nothing to do with the state of the economy.

He was harboring the terrorist in his country. did we want to go to war with him at first? no we just wanted permission to go and search for the terrorist but he didnt allow us to go do that. so we took the actions necessary to go find him and other within his hierarchy.

Better yet, how can someone (as many of you McCain supporters have) say that Obama will rip this economy to shreds but in another post state that the president has nothing to do with the state of the economy?
I dont state that he will tear this country apart, find a post of mine where i said that. and i dont support McCain either.

redrumracer
07-21-2008, 09:20 PM
Had to quote this again, do you know the specifics of that intelligence? Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, Saddam detested them and did not allow them into Iraq.

Another question I'm interested to know.. is Iran our enemy?
of course he would say he didn't let them in, but then how do you explain finding known terrorist in Iraq? he didnt let them in but they magically appeared there? and is Iran giving aid and hiding known terrorist? if so then hell yes they are enemies.

redrumracer
07-21-2008, 09:28 PM
and also tony i am in the process of reading that report right now :goodjob:

tony
07-21-2008, 09:37 PM
As I have already established with a reliable source that the PRESIDENT CANNOT declare war. it has to be voted on and passed.

He was harboring the terrorist in his country. did we want to go to war with him at first? no we just wanted permission to go and search for the terrorist but he didnt allow us to go do that. so we took the actions necessary to go find him and other within his hierarchy.

I dont state that he will tear this country apart, find a post of mine where i said that. and i dont support McCain either.

Okay.. first of all I don't know how old you were in 2002 but I CLEARLY remember Bush petitioning congress for authorization to declare war on Iraq.. anyone who voted against was black balled at the time. He himself cannot declare war but he can use his position to coerce, it starts with him.. everything else is just checks and balances.

2. We took intelligence from 2 sources on Iraq's involvment with Al Qaida. One was Ibn al-Shaykh al-Libi, he was the one that stated that Iraq aided Al Qaida with chemical weapons training. The second was codenamed "Curve Ball" (Rafid Ahmed Alwan) now obviously on a public level this is general knowledge because even if I did know absolute classified info (which I don't) I wouldn't be talking about it here.

But al-libi, as stated in the 2006 9/11 commission report gave false information under TORTURE. That information led to the petition for the Declaration of War.

Curve Ball wasn't even an U.S informant, he dealt with the Germans. Detested America for some reason, and I believe he was the one that stated Iraq had rolling nuclear programs.. well, he lied.

So again you say we had intelligence that Iraq was harboring terrorists and had a nuclear program.. I give you the two sources for that intelligence, both of which are now discredited.

civic95
07-21-2008, 09:51 PM
there are ppl in this country doing that exact same thing. no lights no food no transportation and scraping what ends if any together.

only because they are too lazy. Some people don't have the choice we do.

PSINXS
07-21-2008, 10:00 PM
really? i know ppl wthat work their asses off to make ends meet with no avail. thats absurd to call everyone starving lazy. some ppl are actually trying. i remember when i first moved out, i was making **** money, car was down for forever, and it was hard making bills and trying to eat. i worked my ass off till i got something waaay better and am still not stopping there. SO dont say if you struggle you are lazy. You are lazy if you give up that struggle. Coming from experience.

redrumracer
07-21-2008, 10:27 PM
Okay.. first of all I don't know how old you were in 2002 but I CLEARLY remember Bush petitioning congress for authorization to declare war on Iraq.. anyone who voted against was black balled at the time. He himself cannot declare war but he can use his position to coerce, it starts with him.. everything else is just checks and balances.

2. We took intelligence from 2 sources on Iraq's involvment with Al Qaida. One was Ibn al-Shaykh al-Libi, he was the one that stated that Iraq aided Al Qaida with chemical weapons training. The second was codenamed "Curve Ball" (Rafid Ahmed Alwan) now obviously on a public level this is general knowledge because even if I did know absolute classified info (which I don't) I wouldn't be talking about it here.

But al-libi, as stated in the 2006 9/11 commission report gave false information under TORTURE. That information led to the petition for the Declaration of War.

Curve Ball wasn't even an U.S informant, he dealt with the Germans. Detested America for some reason, and I believe he was the one that stated Iraq had rolling nuclear programs.. well, he lied.

So again you say we had intelligence that Iraq was harboring terrorists and had a nuclear program.. I give you the two sources for that intelligence, both of which are now discredited.

im no where near done reading that report just yet(that b!tch is long) but if they discredited it in 2006, then where where they in 2003?

and also so you can read the same thing im reading if you want to it is right here http://www.gpoaccess.gov/serialset/creports/Iraq.html

Echonova
07-21-2008, 10:39 PM
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l180/brandymdykes/Barrack-NoPledgeofAllegiance.jpg

Echonova
07-21-2008, 10:39 PM
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h302/1chimchim/awwwyeah.jpg

Echonova
07-21-2008, 10:40 PM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f83/pogina/celebrities/obama.jpg

Echonova
07-21-2008, 10:41 PM
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j237/supercaper/Main%20Pics/a917_thumb.jpg

Echonova
07-21-2008, 10:42 PM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b297/chelana/MotivationalPosters/rapemy41.jpg

4dmin
07-22-2008, 07:42 AM
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j237/supercaper/Main%20Pics/a917_thumb.jpg

lol now that is funny :lmfao:

ShooterMcGavin
07-22-2008, 09:43 AM
bush wasnt voted in office. he was put in office. the man said he wouldnt lose the election and he didnt. florida votes ****ed up for a reason
did always find it a bit funny that his brother just happened to be the governor at the time...

BanginJimmy
07-22-2008, 09:44 AM
Anyone hear that town hall Obama did that he once again stumbled around with an answer.

ShooterMcGavin
07-22-2008, 09:46 AM
Do you need one?

Look at personal character, they don't have a backbone and couldn't have handled the attack as well.
you can say sh*t like this all day, still doesn't mean you, or anyone else, KNOWS.

BanginJimmy
07-22-2008, 10:14 AM
did always find it a bit funny that his brother just happened to be the governor at the time...

Do some more research on it. The supreme court didnt decide that the recount ws wrong, only that Gore couldnt handpick which counties to recount. Gore also wanted to discount most of the military absentee ballots.

AirMax95
07-22-2008, 10:49 AM
Anyone hear that town hall Obama did that he once again stumbled around with an answer.

Be more specific. I watched it 3 times. What I HONESTLY feel he did was carefully pick his words. He realizes, as does McCain, that one slip of the tongue and the media was going to flip it to hell. No more of that quick answer/rapid fire stuff going down.

The interviewer was also attempted to pry words and answers out. He would ask a question, and the second Obama started to answer the guy suggested the answer, lol.

Nerve wrecking interview all over.

tony
07-22-2008, 11:11 AM
ehh, kinda need to apologize about how I came off yesterday. Was pissed about some things and came here to blow off steam.

Believe it or not I actually defend Bush with a lot of my truly liberal friends. I try to explain that I don't think he intended for any of this to happen and that doesn't make him a bad person, just a bad president. They believe he is absolute evil, the root of all of it and I strongly disagree.

Hell I remember when we were attacked and watching the video of the hostage that got his head cut off my immediate reaction was "Kill them ALL." 9/11 was an emotional time which made it easy to make bad decisions, true the Commander in Chief if anyone should be the most level headed but at the end of the day we're still human. His legacy is probably forever tarnished because of this.

BanginJimmy
07-22-2008, 12:41 PM
Be more specific. I watched it 3 times. What I HONESTLY feel he did was carefully pick his words. He realizes, as does McCain, that one slip of the tongue and the media was going to flip it to hell.

He was asked that knowing what he knows now would he support the surge and he says no? That alone says he couldnt care less about whats going on in Iraq, he only cares about getting elected.

http://boortz.com/more/video/072108_obama_abc.html

As far as picking words, you are correct, but if he wants to pick his words he can take a second to think, then answer, not just start bumbling though a weak answer.

He actually says he wouldt support the surge knowing what he knows now, then goes back to say that hindsight is 20/20. What does it matter if hindsight is 20/20 when you would ignore it anyways.

Psycho
07-22-2008, 01:53 PM
you read the title and i remember so many people on he trying to explain how great BUSH was Brett, Jaime, etc... what you guys think of him now?
Personally, I voted for Satan. But the libertarian party never wins the election.

TheGodfather
07-22-2008, 02:05 PM
If President Bush was a woman I'd make love to him.

That's how much I like that guy.

AirMax95
07-22-2008, 02:07 PM
He was asked that knowing what he knows now would he support the surge and he says no? That alone says he couldnt care less about whats going on in Iraq, he only cares about getting elected.

http://boortz.com/more/video/072108_obama_abc.html

As far as picking words, you are correct, but if he wants to pick his words he can take a second to think, then answer, not just start bumbling though a weak answer.

He actually says he wouldt support the surge knowing what he knows now, then goes back to say that hindsight is 20/20. What does it matter if hindsight is 20/20 when you would ignore it anyways.

I see what you mean. His point, though, was that no one knew that the Sunni would stand up and help. Looking back is pointless in this instance, and in my opinion a pointless question to ask anyone. If he would have pondered any longer the reporter would have reamed him later, lol.

Example: If a decision you made went bad, and someone asked you "knowing what you know now, would you have made a different decision", you have only 2 answers........either one gets you a bad rap with someone, lol.

McCain's rebuttle was that "We are winning the war, a war that Obama did not support". Would someone like to tell me how much we are winning by? How we are winning? What we have accomplished by this war? Lastly, who wants to support this type of war?

These are questions, I am not implying anything, lol. No bashing, lol. :police:

AnthonyF
09-01-2008, 07:39 AM
I voted for Bush b/c my father was a real Vietnam Veteran with a few Purple Heart medals in REAL combat. That lying piece of sh*t Kerry told everyone how great he was in the war and he got soooo many purple hearts. Neal Boortz found the doctors and medical reports about Kerry. He got his purple hearts due to splinters and other stupid sh*t. Kerry is a fuking b*tch.

I can say Bush is not the smartest person in the world, but remember he doesnt make all the decisions. But it's whatever. It's almost over and when people can't handle their own sh*t or are always looking for SOME1 to blame, they always turn to the president.

-Ant.

EJ25RUN
09-01-2008, 11:26 AM
couldn't vote because i was 1 month under the minimum but i which i did and i am happy till today.

Where is the option for these people....

I didn't vote at all because i'm a lazy idiot and don't care.

Reaper
09-01-2008, 11:28 AM
I voted for Bush b/c my father was a real Vietnam Veteran with a few Purple Heart medals in REAL combat. That lying piece of sh*t Kerry told everyone how great he was in the war and he got soooo many purple hearts. Neal Boortz found the doctors and medical reports about Kerry. He got his purple hearts due to splinters and other stupid sh*t. Kerry is a fuking b*tch.

I can say Bush is not the smartest person in the world, but remember he doesnt make all the decisions. But it's whatever. It's almost over and when people can't handle their own sh*t or are always looking for SOME1 to blame, they always turn to the president.

-Ant.

werd son:goodjob: reps if I can

JITB
09-01-2008, 11:29 AM
i wish alot of you all were around when bush was running for presidency...lol and read the reasons that people wanted bush in office

Brett
09-01-2008, 04:59 PM
... like how the reasons are you want Obama.... Everyone has thier opinions. You just seem to think your opinions matter more than anyone elses

VooDooXII
09-01-2008, 05:22 PM
Couldn't vote at the time, though I wouldn't have.

JITB
09-01-2008, 06:04 PM
... like how the reasons are you want Obama.... Everyone has thier opinions. You just seem to think your opinions matter more than anyone elses

who said i am voting for obama? i didnt say anything about anyones opinions smart guy, never have a problem with opinions. And the reasons they wanted him in.. are totally opposite of what happened, and happens.. i never have attacked anyones opinion. I dispute the garbage that provokes that opinion.

.::UNKNOWN::.
09-02-2008, 10:09 PM
How many states does Obama think there are? 57 or something like that? i just had to comment on this one... he has been to 57 states with one left to go and his campaign would not let him got to Alaska and Hawaii so i think the count is up to 60

AznTraitor
09-03-2008, 05:38 AM
I laugh at this poll, because I'm betting half or more weren't even old enough to vote in the first place and were raised by flag burning liberals anyways.

oh well, I have nothing to fear since this is IA, and none of you will become president anytime soon.

Mike Lowrey
09-03-2008, 06:33 AM
Clinton did a lot of stuff behind the scenes that made him look good at the time but came back to kick us in the ass down the road when Bush was in his presidency. Not a lot, but some of the troubles Bush had were things that Clinton had either ignored or made decisions on that would keep him popular in the public's eye

QFMFT!

Seems alot of people ignore this. Reps if I can.

I would be willing to be that 90% of what people blame Bush for, he never actually did. The ignorance in America is astounding.

AnthonyF
09-03-2008, 09:28 AM
werd son:goodjob: reps if I canI getz no repz. :(

-Ant.

The Ninja
09-03-2008, 03:05 PM
i'm sure the pole would be different if it were anonymous.

Proud ass republicans, lmao. ADMIT YOUR FAILURES!

blaknoize
09-04-2008, 07:55 PM
I'm surely glad I didnt vote for him. Even if he did his attacking stuff because of the moment. Whatever, I wasnt upset at him for that, but he's just an idiot... Makes the country look even less attractive than it is. Lame duck and all that, he's just a guy that we pay to be retarded, like most celebs nowadays. I'd of rather had Bill in there fukin ugly bishes than to have Bush ever.

Frög
09-04-2008, 10:09 PM
Um.. i was for him the fist time.. not the second..

kaotickaozpunk
09-05-2008, 07:42 AM
he f-up our economy...

Total_Blender
09-05-2008, 08:30 AM
I'd of rather had Bill in there fukin ugly bishes than to have Bush ever.

Yeah, the worst thing Clinton did was lie about having sex with an ugly woman. I think 99% of IA is guilty of the same. :lmfao:

All the stuff he ignored, not too big of a deal. No president can get everything done. He left the country with a surplus that Bush could have used for levees etc and made himself look good.

umairejaz
09-05-2008, 08:47 AM
6.1 % unemployement rate....

4dmin
09-05-2008, 10:01 AM
6.1 % unemployement rate....

kinda makes me wonder why:
b18hb (member.php?u=546), Cav-E-R (member.php?u=4700), cornercarver78 (member.php?u=5419), gijoe0720 (member.php?u=4460), Lucky DAWG (member.php?u=14048), Revmaynard (member.php?u=8935) wish they voted for him :rolleyes:

flak_monkey
09-06-2008, 07:11 PM
kinda makes me wonder why:
b18hb (http://member.php?u=546), Cav-E-R (http://member.php?u=4700), cornercarver78 (http://member.php?u=5419), gijoe0720 (http://member.php?u=4460), Lucky DAWG (http://member.php?u=14048), Revmaynard (http://member.php?u=8935) wish they voted for him :rolleyes:

Don't misunderestimate other people's ignunce.

TougeGTR-33
09-06-2008, 09:34 PM
LOL at Bush! and His war on terroist, I thought we went to afghanistan to catch the guy supposedly responsible for 9/11 not to finish his fathers work and not even give a crap about Osama anymore. Bush is a complete moron and warhead, he has effected every country in the world, even here in Japan everything is getting more expensive because of this war that is still going on, even know he has killed saddam and yet to pull out of Iraq and go for the person responsible for 9/11.:2cents:

Bush=fail.

flak_monkey
09-07-2008, 11:57 AM
http://www.evolvefish.com/fish/media/B-BlindFaithBadLead.gif