PDA

View Full Version : Thacker still running his mouth...

DieselNuts
07-20-2008, 07:04 PM
Fri. night you beat me fair and square, but you are talking out of your ass with this comment:

After I slow shifted third, and barely stayed in the gas he should have been... but trust me he wouldn't have come around me even if we had went a full mile.

We both know I will beat you in that race.

Like I said Fri. night, You are cool in person and you talk shiit about people that only talk shiit behind the keyboard....don't be a hypocrite.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-20-2008, 08:34 PM
Fri. night you beat me fair and square, but you are talking out of your ass with this comment:

We both know I will beat you in that race.

Like I said Fri. night, You are cool in person and you talk shiit about people that only talk shiit behind the keyboard....don't be a hypocrite.

:lmfao:

You'd prob melt a piston running that hEATON car over 130 mph.

TIGERJC
07-20-2008, 08:36 PM
yall both seemed cool before yall left the gas station

Tech5
07-20-2008, 08:38 PM
LOL I hope your not serious

Gutling
07-20-2008, 08:39 PM
Mine didnt melt at 160 :P his is fine till 130

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-20-2008, 08:51 PM
LOL I hope your not serious

which one? :eek:

DieselNuts
07-20-2008, 09:04 PM
when are we gonna have that roll race you offered?

DieselNuts
07-20-2008, 09:10 PM
yall both seemed cool before yall left the gas station
Thats what Im sayin. We were cool then, why are you gonna start runnin your mouth again when I plainly said something about that when we were leaving?

NoRotor
07-20-2008, 10:45 PM
why are you gonna start runnin your mouth again when I plainly said something about that when we were leaving?

Because you touch yourself at night?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-20-2008, 11:25 PM
Thats what Im sayin. We were cool then, why are you gonna start runnin your mouth again when I plainly said something about that when we were leaving?

because to be dead honest the race wasn't even close... and you sort of humiliated yourself driving.

Your shifting was insanely slow. I mean there was a full second between the second to third shift.

If I yanked you that bad what makes you think you'd pull me on the top end?

03 Cobra = 165 top speed

GTO = 184 :goodjob:

DirtyMechanic
07-21-2008, 12:43 AM
because to be dead honest the race wasn't even close... and you sort of humiliated yourself driving.

Your shifting was insanely slow. I mean there was a full second between the second to third shift.

03 Cobra = 165 top speed

GTO = 184 :goodjob: seriously...? thats like what i hear from little 5 and 6 years olds "is that car fast? how fast does it go?"

BABY J
07-21-2008, 12:48 AM
^^ LOL

DieselNuts
07-21-2008, 05:33 AM

03 Cobra = 165 top speed

GTO = 184 :goodjob:
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: I know your games. I'll make you look stupid this weekend, unless you don't want to stand up to your own word.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-21-2008, 12:19 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: I know your games. I'll make you look stupid this weekend

http://i36.tinypic.com/i6awq9.jpg

Tech5
07-21-2008, 12:21 PM
lolol

DieselNuts
07-21-2008, 12:21 PM
yeah...if you dont remember the launch, maybe you should look at your vid again...

You said you would race me from a roll. Are you going to or are you going to back out?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-21-2008, 12:31 PM
yeah...if you dont remember the launch, maybe you should look at your vid again...

You said you would race me from a roll. Are you going to or are you going to back out?

Your launch wouldn't have mattered. You could have dead hooked and you weren't coming around me.

I could have gave you the move and you would have still lost.

You can see the front end of my car dive around the 3/4th mark when I slow shifted third and barely stayed in the gas. Listen to how quiet my car was going across the finish line compared to yours.

I know you were watching my car yank away from you the first half of the race.... I can see my headlights pull 3-4 cars before I even got out of second gear.

It's neither here nor there. I am not going to take anymore of your money because you think your car is faster than it really is. If you had bet what I wanted you to bet that night... the car you raced would have been a totally different animal.

Learn to drive it, and for gods sake get that pulley on so you have a chance.

DieselNuts
07-21-2008, 01:25 PM
Your launch wouldn't have mattered. You could have dead hooked and you weren't coming around me.

I could have gave you the move and you would have still lost.

That is 100% bullshiit and you know it.

You can see the front end of my car dive around the 3/4th mark when I slow shifted third and barely stayed in the gas. Listen to how quiet my car was going across the finish line compared to yours.
So this is just a straight up lie then huh:

but I stayed in the gas to finish out the race.
Also, my car is a LOT louder than yours PERIOD, so that point is null & void.

I know you were watching my car yank away from you the first half of the race.... I can see my headlights pull 3-4 cars before I even got out of second gear.

Yeah, that kind of thing happens when one person hooks and the other is spinning their ass off...

It's neither here nor there. I am not going to take anymore of your money because you think your car is faster than it really is.
I know 100% what my car is capable of. Run me from a roll like you said you would if you think I am over confident in my car. Oh, and about the money, I gave it to you because I said I would. I def. had a couple legit reasons NOT to pay you but I didnt want you to cry about me not paying up when I lost.

if you had bet what I wanted you to bet that night... the car you raced would have been a totally different animal.
:blah: :blah: :blah:

Learn to drive it, and for gods sake get that pulley on so you have a chance.
:lmfao: :lmfao:

How about this quote?

Our flagger seemed to take forever and I launched slightly ahead of Derek... not really on purpose but more just trying to anticipate the go.
More like a 1/4 car length while I was sitting still.

If we took off w/a tree instead of some incompetent fool trying to drop his arms, you know I would have been right on your bumper even with spinning all the way through 1st.

You really are a fuking joke. :lmfao: You will race me from a dig because you have been going to the track on a regular basis since you were 17 and that was my first launch on the street in my car, but you wont race me from a roll because you know my car is faster than yours.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-21-2008, 01:43 PM
That is 100% bullshiit and you know it.

So this is just a straight up lie then huh:

Also, my car is a LOT louder than yours PERIOD, so that point is null & void.

Yeah, that kind of thing happens when one person hooks and the other is spinning their ass off...

I know 100% what my car is capable of. Run me from a roll like you said you would if you think I am over confident in my car. Oh, and about the money, I gave it to you because I said I would. I def. had a couple legit reasons NOT to pay you but I didnt want you to cry about me not paying up when I lost.

:blah: :blah: :blah:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

How about this quote?

More like a 1/4 car length while I was sitting still.

If we took off w/a tree instead of some incompetent fool trying to drop his arms, you know I would have been right on your bumper even with spinning all the way through 1st.

You really are a fuking joke. :lmfao: You will race me from a dig because you have been going to the track on a regular basis since you were 17 and that was my first launch on the street in my car, but you wont race me from a roll because you know my car is faster than yours.

It wasn't your first launch on the street.

I let you go make a test pass and I didn't take any practice that night. If you made a test pass you had a much better idea how the street was hooking and how you should launch

I had no idea whether the street was hooking or not. I showed up at the spot, got a drink and sat on the curb until you got back.

It bugs the crap out of you that you had no chance that night. Maybe we should do the same race again? And a small 1/4th car length jump doesn't = the 7 cars I put on you by the finish.

Revmaynard
07-21-2008, 01:48 PM
I say, do the race again and then to hell with all the btching. Who ever wins, wins.

DieselNuts
07-21-2008, 01:55 PM
And a small 1/4th car length jump doesn't = the 7 cars I put on you by the finish.

7 cars :???: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Okay, so I had launched my car once before our race. You said it your self that you have counless passes in your GTO and Camaro. You already proved that you can launch better than me. I couldn't care less about that. Like we both said, you cant teach experience and that is one thing that isn't overrated

You said you would run me from a roll, so lets do it. Please prove to me that your car is faster than mine. I know you will back out of this because you know you are talking out of your ass.

You really are a 2 faced son-of-a-biitch. Im glad you got blindsided by that guy. Even though it was a cheap shot, I cant think of a more deserving person for that than you.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-21-2008, 02:11 PM
7 cars :???: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Okay, so I had launched my car once before our race. You said it your self that you have counless passes in your GTO and Camaro. You already proved that you can launch better than me. I couldn't care less about that. Like we both said, you cant teach experience and that is one thing that isn't overrated

You said you would run me from a roll, so lets do it. Please prove to me that your car is faster than mine. I know you will back out of this because you know you are talking out of your ass.

You really are a 2 faced son-of-a-biitch. Im glad you got blindsided by that guy. Even though it was a cheap shot, I cant think of a more deserving person for that than you.

I am not two faced... I just know my car is faster than yours and I am not talking ****. I am trying to do you a favor by telling you that in your cars current form, you think it is A LOT faster than it really is.

It makes good power, it just doesn't run good on the street. Once you get a pulley and some suspension mods you'll have a quick car.

I've already proved it once.

You begged me for weeks to race you on street tires, I stepped up to the plate and got it done.

Now run me slick for slick, and watch it be 10 cars until you do the pulley swap.

DieselNuts
07-21-2008, 02:17 PM
I am not two faced... I just know my car is faster than yours.

I've already proved it once.

You begged me for weeks to race you on street tires, I stepped up to the plate and got it done.

Now run me slick for slick, and watch it be 10 cars.
You are plenty two faced. Your story of the race and what actually went down arent exactly identical. The only thing that you are right about is, I spun, you hooked, you won, I lost. Other than that, your mouth is overflowing with diarrhea.

You said you would run me from a roll. That was the original race I wanted. You wouldnt do that, thats why I agreed to the dig w/street tires. Not once did I beg you to do shiit. You never proved that your car is faster, you just proved that you can launch better.

So, how about that roll race?

DieselNuts
07-21-2008, 02:20 PM
Since you still owe Collins a roll race too, how bout we all get it done the same night? Make sure you bring a camera though. Im curious how my exhaust sounds from behind...

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-21-2008, 02:23 PM
Since you still owe Collins a roll race too, how bout we all get it done the same night? Make sure you bring a camera though. Im curious how my exhaust sounds from behind...

Instead of buying one little diff brace, and learning how to drive you want to be labeled as a ***** that can't drive the rest of your life?

Those guys are tearing you a new one on the two threads I posted at SVT performance also.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=507828

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=507754

Why don't you go tell them how you only want to race from a roll now?

onebadgt
07-21-2008, 02:28 PM
thacker reminds me of a guy that kicks in the balls in a fight. im not tryin to get in another arguement but you proved your launching skills and beat both collins and the cobra but also agreed to roll race both then backout. Y do you do that crap. if your scared of a roll race just say so!

DieselNuts
07-21-2008, 02:31 PM

Instead of buying one little diff brace, and learning how to drive you want to be labeled as a ***** that can't drive the rest of your life?

Those guys are tearing you a new one on the two threads I posted at SVT performance also.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=507828

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=507754

Why don't you go tell them how you only want to race from a roll now?

You really think that being able to come out of the hole is the definition of bring able to drive? :lmfao: You are about as closed minded as they come.

IndianStig
07-21-2008, 02:34 PM
in for roll race!

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-21-2008, 02:35 PM
You really think that being able to come out of the hole is the definition of bring able to drive? :lmfao: You are about as closed minded as they come.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5807627847346034297&hl=en

I shift better to? :???: :goodjob:

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-21-2008, 02:36 PM
thacker reminds me of a guy that kicks in the balls in a fight. im not tryin to get in another arguement but you proved your launching skills and beat both collins and the cobra but also agreed to roll race both then backout. Y do you do that crap. if your scared of a roll race just say so!

If they want to put money on the roll races, I will do it. It just seems like they want to do it for fun and thats a waste of gas.

DieselNuts
07-21-2008, 02:44 PM
Tearing me a new one??? LOL! Hardly...

DieselNuts
07-21-2008, 02:45 PM

I shift better to? :???: :goodjob:
video not available....douche...

I dont know how you can even say that you shift better. You werent in my car :thinking:

onebadgt
07-21-2008, 02:47 PM
If they want to put money on the roll races, I will do it. It just seems like they want to do it for fun and thats a waste of gas.

motor vs. motor i say either car should pull about 1.5-2.o cars on you from a roll just as long as you dont spray it but i understand the gas issue come on guys at least run thacker for $50 just so he gets a decent race lol

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-21-2008, 02:48 PM
video not available....douche...

I dont know how you can even say that you shift better. You werent in my car :thinking:

You lift off the gas, and take your time when you shift. your headlights dive and there was a huge delay in the blower noise.

You weren't shifting that car how it should have been shifted.

Click the link again, it works fine on this end.

DieselNuts
07-21-2008, 02:52 PM
oh yeah, those guys are really tearing me a new one... :rolleyes:

This is quite funny. We have video and the Cobra driver may have had some chirping of the tires but that's better then a big bog at the line and he banged off the shifts quick. Looks like the Cobra driver did pretty good.

DieselNuts
07-21-2008, 02:55 PM
You lift off the gas, and take your time when you shift. your headlights dive and there was a huge delay in the blower noise.

You weren't shifting that car how it should have been shifted.
so if your car is faster and you can shift better, then you shouldnt have a problem beating me from a roll.

I still say you are full of shiit untill this happens.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-21-2008, 02:55 PM
oh yeah, those guys are really tearing me a new one... :rolleyes:

Yea, he said you did pretty good but he is also saying that you got drug even AFTER you were driving well.

Which is it going to be? Did you drive crappy or good?

If you drove crappy, thats a hurt to your EGO.

If you drove good, then you are admitting my car is 5-7 lengths faster than your from a dig.

DieselNuts
07-21-2008, 03:03 PM
Yea, he said you did pretty good but he is also saying that you got drug even AFTER you were driving well.

Which is it going to be? Did you drive crappy or good?

If you drove crappy, thats a hurt to your EGO.

If you drove good, then you are admitting my car is 5-7 lengths faster than your from a dig.

WTF are you talking about? You are the one saying I cant DRIVE. I will be the first to admit that I cant LAUNCH my car. That is where you pulled your lead and thats where you quit pulling.

Hurt my ego? :lmfao:

Look at the bold print in the quote, now you are changing what you are saying...like I said, 2 faced...

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-21-2008, 03:08 PM
WTF are you talking about? You are the one saying I cant DRIVE. I will be the first to admit that I cant LAUNCH my car. That is where you pulled your lead and thats where you quit pulling.

Hurt my ego? :lmfao:

Look at the bold print in the quote, now you are changing what you are saying...like I said, 2 faced...

You are telling me I pulled this much just off the launch?

http://i36.tinypic.com/i6awq9.jpg

both of our cars were on street tires, and I pulled that much off the launch... :lmfao:

I wish I had made it worse for you, I really do.

I honestly felt bad when I heard you wheel hopping... I just knew you were going to bust your rear end.

DieselNuts
07-21-2008, 03:14 PM

both of our cars were on street tires, and I pulled that much off the launch... :lmfao:

I honestly felt bad when I heard you wheel hopping... I just knew you were going to bust your rear end.
from me spinning through all of 1st and the fact that you got the jump as well as a 1/4 car length, yes, all that lead was made in the first 100' of the race.

You would have made it worse if you could have, but you couldnt do it so stop running you c0ck sucker like you werent giving it 100%

DirtyMechanic
07-21-2008, 03:17 PM

I honestly felt bad when I heard you wheel hopping... I just knew you were going to bust your rear end.that looks like mayb 3 and half cars at most... so your 5-7 cars :lmfao: and you were full in that throttle when you pasted the camera.

go from and roll and put your money where your mouth is thacker. you said to collins and derek that you would. man up! be a man of your word.

but then again you are two-faced.

DieselNuts
07-21-2008, 03:38 PM
I dont expect him to run either one of us from a roll.

It will answer a few questions, none of which he is willing to answer

DirtyMechanic
07-21-2008, 03:44 PM
we already know the answer he's a two-faced b!tch.

DieselNuts
07-21-2008, 03:49 PM
we already know the answer he's a two-faced b!tch.
Well, besides that, if all shifting goes smooth by all drivers and he still wins, then something isnt being told about his car. There is no way his weaker car will win a roll race against me or collins as long as there are no mis-shifts.

DirtyMechanic
07-21-2008, 03:53 PM
Well, besides that, if all shifting goes smooth by all drivers and he still wins, then something isnt being told about his car. There is no way his weaker car will win a roll race against me or collins as long as there are no mis-shifts.like tim said at taco mac that one night. hes probably got a cheater car. rockers will give him plenty of lift just like a cam.

DieselNuts
07-21-2008, 03:54 PM
yeah, I really want to see a legit dyno sheet...not one from a year ago. I'm not gonna pay for him to see what kind of power he is making either...

The Maniac
07-21-2008, 03:57 PM
The fact that everyone lets Thacker get to them proves how weak minded alot of you are. He talks shit online, okay we all get it. Only way you guys will make him stop doing that is to talk sh!t back. Own him and move on. He is two-faced, but hey, he still brings entertainment to the Kills forum, so it's fine with me.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-21-2008, 03:58 PM
yeah, I really want to see a legit dyno sheet...not one from a year ago. I'm not gonna pay for him to see what kind of power he is making either...

You need to stop racing dyno's.

A dyno should be used only to examine the gains you get from mods and for tuning your vehicle. Your problem is you try and race dyno's and predict the winner based off what a car dyno's.

Until you go to the track.... and start racing more often and ditch your silly roll racing you'll never really understand how cars react to different driving styles or abilities.

If you bet on what a car can do based off its dyno numbers, you'll lose every single time.

DirtyMechanic
07-21-2008, 03:59 PM
yeah, I really want to see a legit dyno sheet...not one from a year ago. I'm not gonna pay for him to see what kind of power he is making either...and who knows he might be useing a very well hiden sneaky pete 25 or 35 shot under the manifold. dont know where the bottle could be hid. but im sure you can hide a small one somewhere. but like tim said he could have a cheater car with some old redneck guy... aka dad or uncle. helping and showing him all the stuff he can do to cheat and still look stock.

DieselNuts
07-21-2008, 04:01 PM

A dyno should be used only to examine the gains you get from mods and for tuning your vehicle. Your problem is you try and race dyno's and predict the winner based off what a car dyno's.

Until you go to the track.... and start racing more often and ditch your silly roll racing you'll never really understand how cars react to different driving styles or abilities.

If you bet on what a car can do based off its dyno numbers, you'll lose every single time.
I know what you are saying, but if your car is as stock as you claim, there is no way you will beat me from a roll. Period.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-21-2008, 04:01 PM
like tim said at taco mac that one night. hes probably got a cheater car. rockers will give him plenty of lift just like a cam.

I personally don't know a single person in the country running after market higher ration roller rockers on a GTO. I am sure its been done but on the stock heads and cam I can't see where it would improve anything more than 5-10 HP.

They come stock with 1.6's.

I am still on the stock manifolds, anything I did internal to the motor would be at about 50% effectiveness until I get that exhaust opened up. This is my daily driver.... its slow as piss and I don't even like racing it. It just so happens its been making a fool out of people lately and that to me is more fun than busting someones ass in my camaro. People expect my camaro to be fast... they don't expect the GTO to leave their super charged 400+ rwhp Cobra in the dust.

DirtyMechanic
07-21-2008, 04:02 PM

If you bet on what a car can do based off its dyno numbers, you'll lose every single time. unless we have been to the track every weekend since we were 17 like you because you have no life. roll race for once and see what happens like you said you would.

if you dont want to man up and roll race collins and derek like you SAID you would. im sure maniac will run you from a dig.

The Maniac
07-21-2008, 04:03 PM
unless we have been to the track every weekend since we were 17 like you because you have no life. roll race for once and see what happens like you said you would.

if you dont want to man up and roll race collins and derek like you SAID you would. im sure maniac will run you from a dig.I'm always down. But im not going to be going to him, he'd have to come up my way this time.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-21-2008, 04:05 PM
I know what you are saying, but if your car is as stock as you claim, there is no way you will beat me from a roll. Period.

Theres not one single serious racer in this country that uses a roll race for an accurate equal comparison of a cars performance or acceleration.

You not being able to launch your Cobra from a stop is not my problem. You should be able to outrun me from a dig. It's the only fair way to run a race.

When a car magazine tests a cars acceleration compared to another car... does it line it up and go from a 50 punch?

You need to go to commerce or silver dollar and ask if you can get a rolling 20 start from the burnout box since you have no clue how to launch your car.

DirtyMechanic
07-21-2008, 04:05 PM
I personally don't know a single person in the country running after market higher ration roller rockers on a GTO. I am sure its been done but on the stock heads and cam I can't see where it would improve anything more than 5-10 HP.

I am still on the stock manifolds, anything I did internal to the motor would be at about 50% effectiveness until I get that exhaust opened up. This is my daily driver.... its slow as piss and I don't even like racing it. It just so happens its been making a fool out of people lately and that to me is more fun than busting someones ass in my camaro. People expect my camaro to be fast... they don't expect the GTO to leave their super charged 400+ rwhp Cobra in the dust. rockers will get you very close to a .600 lift. and just because you have a bottle neck in your header or exhaust or whatever. doesnt mean your not going to gain power. your not going to gain the most that you can but if sure you gain more that 5-10whp. a cheater car is ment to look and sound stock aka you. so every little thing you can do puts you that far ahead.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-21-2008, 04:06 PM
unless we have been to the track every weekend since we were 17 like you because you have no life. roll race for once and see what happens like you said you would.

if you dont want to man up and roll race collins and derek like you SAID you would. im sure maniac will run you from a dig.

You are asking me to "man" up and race from a roll.

Theres nothing manly about a roll race there hey zeus.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-21-2008, 04:07 PM
rockers will get you very close to a .600 lift. and just because you have a bottle neck in your header or exhaust or whatever. doesnt mean your not going to gain power. your not going to gain the most that you can but if sure you gain more that 5-10whp. a cheater car is ment to look and sound stock aka you. so every little thing you can do puts you that far ahead.

I got outran by a stock 02 Vette the other night.

By 5 cars.

Is that not proof enough?

DirtyMechanic
07-21-2008, 04:08 PM
I'm always down. But im not going to be going to him, he'd have to come up my way this time.id figure something like that i would love to see it in person when you rape him from a dig. but i dont feel like driving to timbuckto sh!thole that smells like thacker house. im sure we can find something up here in gwinnett area good enough.

DirtyMechanic
07-21-2008, 04:09 PM
You are asking me to "man" up and race from a roll.

Theres nothing manly about a roll race there hey zeus. ok no roll race.. then lets hit the track... you know the track with turns where you have to turn brake and accelerate... where you have to use all 3 pedals and the steering wheel. why buy a car and not use everything it came with.

DieselNuts
07-21-2008, 04:10 PM
Theres not one single serious racer in this country that uses a roll race for an accurate equal comparison of a cars performance or acceleration.

You not being able to launch your Cobra from a stop is not my problem. You should be able to outrun me from a dig. It's the only fair way to run a race.

When a car magazine tests a cars acceleration compared to another car... does it line it up and go from a 50 punch?

You need to go to commerce or silver dollar and ask if you can get a rolling 20 start from the burnout box since you have no clue how to launch your car.

Yeah, actually its called a roll on. They MotorTrend tests cars "roll on" acceleration....

I wouldnt do that @ the dragstrip anyway. The whole point of the strip is to see how quick you can run from a stand still. Thats not what I am trying to find out.

DirtyMechanic
07-21-2008, 04:10 PM
I got outran by a stock 02 Vette the other night.

By 5 cars.

Is that not proof enough?yeah and someone said YOU had 100hp more. so a ls1 c5 puts what low 3XXs down +100 that would be your in the 400s...? care to explain.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-21-2008, 04:12 PM
yeah and someone said YOU had 100hp more. so a ls1 c5 puts what low 3XXs down +100 that would be your in the 400s...? care to explain.

He was referring to Crank HP.

The Vette was stock at 350 HP at the crank.

My gto makes about 440 - 450 at the crank, assuming 16-17% drivetrain loss which equates to my 371 RWHP.

DieselNuts
07-21-2008, 04:13 PM
id figure something like that i would love to see it in person when you rape him from a dig. but i dont feel like driving to timbuckto sh!thole that smells like thacker house. im sure we can find something up here in gwinnett area good enough.
dude, for real. I thought I was gonna puke while I was lining up

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-21-2008, 04:15 PM
Yeah, actually its called a roll on. They MotorTrend tests cars "roll on" acceleration....

I wouldnt do that @ the dragstrip anyway. The whole point of the strip is to see how quick you can run from a stand still. Thats not what I am trying to find out.

So now that you've learned your car sucks from a stand still.. you are trying to save face and say "well at least it accelerates good from a 40 punch"

DieselNuts
07-21-2008, 04:18 PM
So now that you've learned your car sucks from a stand still.. you are trying to save face and say "well at least it accelerates good from a 40 punch"
no, the car doesnt suck from a standstill, I do. I've known that way before you ever came on to this board. I didnt grow up at the dragstrip like some folks have.

You told me to my face that we could do a roll run. Now you are afraid to get beat because you got the upper hand by beating me from a dig. Why dont you just admit that you know my car is the faster car with an inexperienced driver.

DirtyMechanic
07-21-2008, 04:20 PM
So now that you've learned your car sucks from a stand still.. you are trying to save face and say "well at least it accelerates good from a 40 punch"stop back pedaling and race collins and derek from a roll. we already know you can drive better from a dig with a "so-called" weaker car. so man up and stick to your word and man up... but then again you are two-faced.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-21-2008, 04:21 PM
no, the car doesnt suck from a standstill, I do. I've known that way before you ever came on to this board. I didnt grow up at the dragstrip like some folks have.

You told me to my face that we could do a roll run. Now you are afraid to get beat because you got the upper hand by beating me from a dig. Why dont you just admit that you know my car is the faster car with an inexperienced driver.

No, I simply told you if we do it from a roll you are going to need to put some money on it.

It doesn't have to be much.... you name the amount.
:goodjob:

I am tired of racing just to prove a point. If you want to see how your car compares to mine I think its very fine for it to cost you. Nothing is free.

DieselNuts
07-21-2008, 04:23 PM
No, I simply told you if we do it from a roll you are going to need to put some money on it.

BULL****. When I pulled up beside you after the race on that neighborhood street, you never once mentioned shiit about money. I asked if we could do another dig for shiits and giggles and you said yes and that we could do a roll run but you wanted to wait before we went back out.

I dont want your money thacker, I just want a video of me making you look stupid on the highway.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-21-2008, 04:32 PM
BULL****. When I pulled up beside you after the race on that neighborhood street, you never once mentioned shiit about money. I asked if we could do another dig for shiits and giggles and you said yes and that we could do a roll run but you wanted to wait before we went back out.

I dont want your money thacker, I just want a video of me making you look stupid on the highway.

http://i35.tinypic.com/262mwqb.jpg

I've got a video like that. It's one of my favorite possessions at the moment.

redrumracer
07-21-2008, 04:39 PM
He was referring to Crank HP.

The Vette was stock at 350 HP at the crank.

My gto makes about 440 - 450 at the crank, assuming 16-17% drivetrain loss which equates to my 371 RWHP.
400 SAE hp at the crank. dont give your car more stock than what it is actually rated t.

redrumracer
07-21-2008, 04:41 PM
yeah and someone said YOU had 100hp more. so a ls1 c5 puts what low 3XXs down +100 that would be your in the 400s...? care to explain.
and these are the quotes from the other board

it was a good race my car makes a 100 rwhp less than his and i drug him the hole way and let out at the end i guess he wasnt expecting a stock c5 vette to drag him so bad oh well oh yeah thacker tell your girl i said hey shes a nice girl i felt bad dragging u down the road so bad infront of her

You should have put some money on it.

and also dont forget you where spinning like a b!tch.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-21-2008, 04:45 PM
400 SAE hp at the crank. dont give your car more stock than what it is actually rated t.

It's 400 stock at the crank. With the intake exhaust / tune its now at about 440. Reading comprehension FTW.

DieselNuts
07-21-2008, 05:18 PM
http://i35.tinypic.com/262mwqb.jpg

I've got a video like that. It's one of my favorite possessions at the moment.

:goodjob:Thats not the highway, it's a tiny ass 982' sewage dump...

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-21-2008, 05:21 PM
:goodjob:Thats not the highway, it's a tiny ass 982' sewage dump...
thackerfag.jpg

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

DieselNuts
07-21-2008, 05:22 PM
you like that?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-21-2008, 05:24 PM
you like that?

[email protected]

Diggler24 omfg.

Tech5
07-21-2008, 05:30 PM
LOL..WHY don't yall both get together an Beat each others AS$

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-21-2008, 05:30 PM

Why don't you buy a car so you can be apart of the action instead of just a spectator?

DieselNuts
07-21-2008, 05:38 PM
I dont need a lawsuit on my hands.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-21-2008, 05:41 PM
I dont need a lawsuit on my hands.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Oh dude.

DieselNuts
07-21-2008, 05:43 PM
I wouldnt fight someone like thacker. He'd probably scratch my eyes, pull my hair and punch me in the balls.

DirtyMechanic
07-21-2008, 06:17 PM
I wouldnt fight someone like thacker. He'd probably scratch my eyes, pull my hair and lick my balls.fixed

SicStang03
07-21-2008, 06:30 PM
Why don't you guys just run again... Dig and highway

collins
07-21-2008, 06:51 PM
Why don't you buy a car so you can be apart of the action instead of just a spectator? he's got a "cute" little pickup... :ninja:

GTslOw
07-21-2008, 07:06 PM

I am still on the stock manifolds, anything I did internal to the motor would be at about 50% effectiveness until I get that exhaust opened up. This is my daily driver.... its slow as piss and I don't even like racing it. It just so happens its been making a fool out of people lately and that to me is more fun than busting someones ass in my camaro. People expect my camaro to be fast... they don't expect the GTO to leave their super charged 400+ rwhp Cobra in the dust.no they dont dumbass they come with 1.7's wow king of ls motors huh:blah::blah::blah::blah:

DieselNuts
07-21-2008, 07:18 PM
Why don't you guys just run again... Dig and highway
He can out launch me and he wont run me on the highway :gay:

collins
07-21-2008, 07:19 PM
no they dont dumbass they come with 1.7's wow king of ls motors huh:blah::blah::blah::blah:

its true... i didnt catch that... but the 1.8's are a direct bolt in and gain 22 rwhp on an otherwise stock engine. i'll see if i can find teh clip, but it was a shop that did it on a blue '05 gto iirc.

btw, you'd never know they were there ;) i almost did those instead of going with a cam, but i think i'm juts gonna hold off and spend teh cash on the cam instead.

DieselNuts
07-21-2008, 07:26 PM
its true... i didnt catch that... but the 1.8's are a direct bolt in and gain 22 rwhp on an otherwise stock engine. i'll see if i can find teh clip, but it was a shop that did it on a blue '05 gto iirc.

btw, you'd never know they were there ;) i almost did those instead of going with a cam, but i think i'm juts gonna hold off and spend teh cash on the cam instead.
you should just save a little more and do it all since you will already have the motor out and apart.

collins
07-21-2008, 07:33 PM
you really dont wanna do the 1.8 rockers WITH the cam i'm lookin at... then you run into piston/valve clearance. it just becomes a PITA

GTslOw
07-21-2008, 07:35 PM
you really dont wanna do the 1.8 rockers WITH the cam i'm lookin at... then you run into piston/valve clearance. it just becomes a PITAyou can't run 1.8's with most aftermarket cams because of the ramp rate of the cams can break the bigger roller rockers. especially comp xer lobes:D

americanctm
07-21-2008, 07:41 PM
no they dont dumbass they come with 1.7's wow king of ls motors huh:blah::blah::blah::blah:

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b346/a429MySpace/Owned/owned-shark.jpg

DieselNuts
07-21-2008, 07:43 PM
you really dont wanna do the 1.8 rockers WITH the cam i'm lookin at... then you run into piston/valve clearance. it just becomes a PITA

you can't run 1.8's with most aftermarket cams because of the ramp rate of the cams can break the bigger roller rockers. especially comp xer lobes:D
gotcha. makes sense.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-21-2008, 10:47 PM

It happens.

I've had LT1's on the brain lately... and well.. I won't explain in detail.

DirtyMechanic
07-22-2008, 02:17 AM
you really dont wanna do the 1.8 rockers WITH the cam i'm lookin at... then you run into piston/valve clearance. it just becomes a PITAdont forget the valve springs... they dont compress very well beyond that 600 llift. which i really the problem.

GTslOw
07-22-2008, 11:47 AM
dont forget the valve springs... they dont compress very well beyond that 600 llift. which i really the problem.patriot dual gold springs are fine to .660 lift comp 918's are only good to .600

DirtyMechanic
07-22-2008, 02:55 PM
patriot dual gold springs are fine to .660 lift comp 918's are only good to .600yeah didnt really know. i thought with a large like .5XX cam or maybe .600 and then on top of that rockers... would just have to much lift for any valve spring. but i have learned something.

NoRotor
07-22-2008, 04:55 PM
What is a "cam" and what are "rockers"? :ninja:

Zeeb
07-22-2008, 05:14 PM
Because you touch yourself at night?

Dude how can anyone take you serious with that damn avvy you have :lmfao: :lmfao: so funny

Zeeb
07-22-2008, 05:16 PM
Hahaha the whole time i'm reading this thread I just imagine people in a bathroom stall arguing about there **** size. Do a re run, i will tape it :goodjob:

tdurr
07-22-2008, 09:37 PM
I say yall do a re-run and a race from a 45 roll. tape both, and be done with this race, Thacker still has to race collins from a roll
T-durr

DieselNuts
07-23-2008, 05:52 AM
I say yall do a re-run and a race from a 45 roll. tape both, and be done with this race, Thacker still has to race collins from a roll
T-durr
Im down for that. Im sure he will still get me from a dig seeing as how I haven't launched since we raced, but he's scared to run me from a roll.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-23-2008, 10:56 AM
Im down for that. Im sure he will still get me from a dig seeing as how I haven't launched since we raced, but he's scared to run me from a roll.

With weighing less, and making 40-50 more RWHP you should have been able to chase me down.

:goodjob:

DieselNuts
07-23-2008, 11:25 AM
You are a fuking idiot. Have you not read any of the other posts? You hooked, I spun, the gap that was made was impossible to make up in less than 982'. You claim that I couldnt have passed you even if I had a mile to do it in though. You know that is horseshiit and thats why you wont run me from a roll.....because you know you will get beat.

Zeeb
07-23-2008, 11:37 AM
Who cares its over... You both have fast cars and you both are annoying. If you want it settled call his ass on his phone or pm him. Stop crying about it here.

spanky
07-23-2008, 11:37 AM
:lmao:

DieselNuts
07-23-2008, 11:39 AM
Who cares its over... You both have fast cars and you both are annoying. If you want it settled call his ass on his phone or pm him. Stop crying about it here.
yes, the race is over and honestly I am sick of talking about it, but he keeps flip floping what he says. Thats the only reason I even responded...And if I am so annoying, put me on your ignore list... :rolleyes:

bigdare23
07-23-2008, 11:40 AM
This is funny as hell. I remember all the domestic guys used to bash imports due to roll racing and now they want to do it. Hell naw LOLOLOLOL

DieselNuts, what does it prove if you beat from a roll? Not a damn thing. You just wanna roll race because your feelings hurt, and you're in shock that you lost to Thacker. Man up and learn your car and beat him at his own race. With your car, you should be able to beat him with some practice. This situation is like losing a wrestling match to someone, then trying to save face by beating that person in basketball LOL.

Zeeb
07-23-2008, 11:41 AM
yes, the race is over and honestly I am sick of talking about it, but he keeps flip floping what he says. Thats the only reason I even responded...And if I am so annoying, put me on your ignore list... :rolleyes:

I would never do that to you!:crazy: lol But if you want to race... I'll race you from a roll in my s2k :D

Zeeb
07-23-2008, 11:42 AM
This is funny as hell. I remember all the domestic guys used to bash imports due to roll racing and now they want to do it. Hell naw LOLOLOLOL

DieselNuts, what does it prove if you beat from a roll? Not a damn thing. You just wanna roll race because your feelings hurt, and you're in shock that you lost to Thacker. Man up and learn your car and beat him at his own race. With your car, you should be able to beat him with some practice. This situation is like losing a wrestling match to someone, then trying to save face by beating that person in basketball LOL.

Racing from a roll is easier on you diff. Especially in my s2k which werent built with strong diffs... I hate going from a dig.

DieselNuts
07-23-2008, 11:45 AM

One, I've never bashed racing from a roll. Two, it will prove something, that my car is faster. He proved that he can out launch me, but his car isnt faster. I see what you are saying, but its more like losing a wrestling match, then beating them in arm wrestling. Its not a completely different game that I am asking him to play. Your comment would be legit if I told him to take it to Road Atl...

DieselNuts
07-23-2008, 11:46 AM
Racing from a roll is easier on you diff. Especially in my s2k which werent built with strong diffs... I hate going from a dig.
x2. If you guys didnt know, a Cobra's rear diff. is basicly made of glass...

collins
07-23-2008, 12:00 PM
you can't run 1.8's with most aftermarket cams because of the ramp rate of the cams can break the bigger roller rockers. especially comp xer lobes:D if thats the case how do ls7 engines run big aftermarket cams with no problem? i think the greater issue is piston/valve clearance. the only rockers i've really heard of breaking are the harland sharps, and even those were teh factory ratio 1.7:1... now valve springs... i've seen a few. mainly that batch comp 918's.

and hey sus, stock valve springs are good to about .575 lift and thats right about where the 1.8:1 rockers put it, so there's really no need for new springs unless you're doing a baby cam along with it.

GTslOw
07-23-2008, 08:20 PM
if thats the case how do ls7 engines run big aftermarket cams with no problem? i think the greater issue is piston/valve clearance. the only rockers i've really heard of breaking are the harland sharps, and even those were teh factory ratio 1.7:1... now valve springs... i've seen a few. mainly that batch comp 918's.

and hey sus, stock valve springs are good to about .575 lift and thats right about where the 1.8:1 rockers put it, so there's really no need for new springs unless you're doing a baby cam along with it.comp xer lobes are very harsh on valve springs because they open and close the valve much faster than normal lobes. take a xer lobed cam the advertised duration is say 284 intake 286 exhaust the @.50 duration will be 235 intake 237 exhaust. use the same advertised specs on a regular lobed cam the @.50 duration would be 232 intake 234 exhaust. the reasoning is the xer lobes open the valve quicker than regular lobes and this combined with 1.8 rockers is a no-no

GTslOw
07-23-2008, 08:22 PM
if thats the case how do ls7 engines run big aftermarket cams with no problem? i think the greater issue is piston/valve clearance. the only rockers i've really heard of breaking are the harland sharps, and even those were teh factory ratio 1.7:1... now valve springs... i've seen a few. mainly that batch comp 918's.

and hey sus, stock valve springs are good to about .575 lift and thats right about where the 1.8:1 rockers put it, so there's really no need for new springs unless you're doing a baby cam along with it.stock ls2 and ls6 springs are no good beyond .550:no: not even worth the risk:goodjob:

collins
07-24-2008, 01:25 AM
is it .550? damn i thought it was .575... oh well, glad i wasnt planning on keeping them much longer ;)

Jason..
07-24-2008, 12:21 PM
Im getting sleepy.

Tech5
07-24-2008, 03:58 PM
Yeah I would to after eating lunch...I miss Brushy Creek
Im getting sleepy.

Zeeb
07-24-2008, 04:17 PM
Im getting sleepy.

im about to take an hour long nap at my desk.

Tech5
stfu :( :( :(
im about to take an hour long nap at my desk.

Jason..
Ok me also!!!! brushy creek ftw josh

Tech5
07-24-2008, 04:18 PM
yup when it was free too:goodjob: :goodjob:
Ok me also!!!! brushy creek ftw josh

DSM3_5
08-01-2008, 05:31 PM
I'll run that GTO in my Talon for the right price.

AnthonyF
08-03-2008, 02:30 PM
:locked:

-Ant.