Revmaynard
07-20-2008, 03:39 PM
This is awesome!

MUSTANG = Must Use Supercharger or Turbo Against Na Gm

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-20-2008, 03:40 PM
EVERYONE KNEW IT WAS COMING
http://www.streetcarforums.com/showthread.php?t=116500

The real story is posted in that thread at street car. No need to run off about it here.

:goodjob:

2KITS
07-20-2008, 03:43 PM
THE WHOLE STORY IS SAD

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-20-2008, 03:45 PM
THE WHOLE STORY IS SAD

LOL Wideglide.

http://i351.photobucket.com/albums/q443/thereal2kits

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-20-2008, 03:45 PM
THE WHOLE STORY IS SAD

It is sad that someone has to blind shot someone TWICE to get the upper hand. :lmfao:

2KITS
07-20-2008, 03:51 PM
LOL Wideglide.

http://i351.photobucket.com/albums/q443/thereal2kits
WHAT YOUR POINT? WHAT ARE GONNA DO BEAT ME UP? LOL!

2KITS
07-20-2008, 03:51 PM
It is sad that someone has to blind shot someone TWICE to get the upper hand. :lmfao:
YOU EVER HEAR OF DUCKING?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-20-2008, 03:53 PM
YOU EVER HEAR OF DUCKING?
Yea, and if I saw either of the damn punches I would have been getting the **** out of the way.

I guess he knew that so thats why he took the cheap shot instead of stepping in my face first?

2KITS
07-20-2008, 03:55 PM
I WAS THERE AND I DON'T THINK IT WAS A CHEAP SHOT, YOU COMING STOMPING UP AT SOMEBODY LIKE THAT YOU BETTER BE READY.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-20-2008, 03:56 PM
I WAS THERE AND I DON'T THINK IT WAS A CHEAP SHOT, YOU COMING STOMPING UP AT SOMEBODY LIKE THAT YOU BETTER BE READY.
:thinking:
This ignorance is ridiculous..

I was coming after shane. I was READY for shane.... but I wasn't even going after him to fight. I wanted an explanation for the bull**** he pulled earlier about Crossbreed.

I had no idea that Nick had any beef with me... he damn sure didn't say ANYTHING to me the entire night and he was standing next to me the entire time.

Moment I got in Shanes face, Nick decides to deck me from a blind side. It was the last thing I expected, and since he swung with his left arm I definitely didn't see it coming at all.

You tell me how ANYONE is supposed to be ready for that? :lmfao: But eh, I am Thacker and the only entertainment you guys have in your life so live it up. Even though you play an idiot on the internet I bet you don't feel that way in reality.

:lmfao:

2KITS
07-20-2008, 03:59 PM
This ignorance is ridiculous..

I was coming after shane. I was READY for shane.... but I wasn't even going after him to fight. I wanted an explanation for their bull**** they pulled earlier.

THAT MEANS YOUR LOOKING FOR TROUBLE AKA FIGHT.
YOU REAL LUCKY YOUR NOT WORSE

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-20-2008, 04:04 PM
THAT MEANS YOUR LOOKING FOR TROUBLE AKA FIGHT.
YOU REAL LUCKY YOUR NOT WORSE

So if you walk up to someone looking for trouble, its ok for their friends to pop you in the side of the head?

I guess no one fights their own battles anymore.

2KITS
07-20-2008, 04:06 PM
PRETTY MUCH ,WELCOME TO THE STREET.
IF YOU WANT A FAIR RACE GO TO THE TRACK
IF YOU WANT A FAIR FIGHT GET IN THE RING
OTHERWISE STAY AT HOME

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-20-2008, 04:07 PM
PRETTY MUCH ,WELCOME TO THE STREET.
IF YOU WANT A FAIR RACE GO TO THE TRACK
IF YOU WANT A FAIR FIGHT GET IN THE RING
OTHERWISE STAY AT HOME

Ole boy just wanted to act hard. I guess it pissed him off after he slugged me from the side as hard as he could and didn't knock me down.... thats why he came at me again and my nose.

Reaper
07-20-2008, 04:16 PM
There is no honor in blindsiding someone....no matter who it is

/thread

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-20-2008, 04:20 PM
There is no honor in blindsiding someone....no matter who it is

/thread

AFter he blind sided me and didn't knock me down. I stumbled back and he came at me again. He hit me in a location the first time that watered up my eyes, there was no way I could stop the second hit. I was still back pedaling from the first hit trying to create distance but I stumbled and busted my ass.

I am sure it was a pretty funny sight.

collins
07-20-2008, 04:20 PM
aw hell nah! this actually happened?!

OMG Its Platz
07-20-2008, 04:23 PM
...soooo you report it to the cops??? hahahahahahaha

V
A
G
I
N
A

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-20-2008, 04:24 PM
...soooo you report it to the cops??? hahahahahahaha

V
A
G
I
N
A

I didn't report anything to the cops. Hell I couldn't even if I wanted to, I am not hurt bad enough to prove anything.

http://i33.tinypic.com/2nrdlyc.jpg

Theres a picture i just took. You'd figure with two cheap shots it'd have been a bit worse.

My girlfriend said she thinks she does this kind of damage when we have sex.

I think I have a little bit of a black eye... maybe. Maybe a little swelling on the cheek of the side he clobbered first.

OMG Its Platz
07-20-2008, 04:26 PM
OH OK...I WAS WTF....WHY THE HELL DID HE REPORT IT.... THATS SOOO GAAHHHY

lol

but at least you didnt

I didn't report anything to the cops. Hell I couldn't even if I wanted to, I am not hurt bad enough to prove anything.

Theres a picture i just took. You'd figure with two cheap shots it'd have been a bit worse.

I think I have a little bit of a black eye... maybe. Maybe a little swelling on the cheek of the side he clobbered first.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-20-2008, 04:30 PM
OH OK...I WAS WTF....WHY THE HELL DID HE REPORT IT.... THATS SOOO GAAHHHY

lol

but at least you didnt

:no: From what I heard the mans already on probation. Why send him to jail? He's got it tough as is. He can have his throne as the man that popped thacker and knocked him down.... even if it took TWO cheap shots to do it.

:goodjob:

2KITS
07-20-2008, 04:30 PM
THE POLL SAY'S SOMETHING DIFFERENT
http://www.streetcarforums.com/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=479

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-20-2008, 04:31 PM
THE POLL SAY'S SOMETHING DIFFERENT
http://www.streetcarforums.com/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=479

My girlfriend clicked on that. She said you guys didn't leave many options in my favor anyway.... but **** it I AM THACKER. What should I expect?

MR.EM1
07-20-2008, 04:44 PM
as least if ur gonna do a gurly cheap shot knock em down the first time..

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-20-2008, 04:49 PM
as least if ur gonna do a gurly cheap shot knock em down the first time..

I know that is what I am saying. My girlfriend who was standing their said he winded up like roger clemens / Randy Johnson and threw a haymaker for that first punch. He hit me under the eye close back to the temple. I think he was aiming for the side of my head but I did catch just a glimpse of movement that made me twitch right before he hit me. After I busted my ass on the concrete my girlfriend said I calmly got up, grabbed my sandle I slipped out of and walked across the parking lot spitting blood and telling him to chill. :lmfao:

JITB
07-20-2008, 04:51 PM
lol

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-20-2008, 04:57 PM
lol

I feel you.

1439/2000
07-20-2008, 04:57 PM
lol

JITB
07-20-2008, 05:00 PM
I feel you.

its gay that the kills forums folks fight and argue just as much in real life, as they do on the internet. Whatever happen to meet up and race...and go home.... Thats what the ricers do!

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-20-2008, 05:01 PM
its gay that the kills forums folks fight and argue just as much in real life, as they do on the internet. Whatever happen to meet up and race...and go home.... Thats what the ricers do!

This had nothing to do with fighting or racing really. I was confronting a FRIEND Shane for something I thought he did... and his boy took the opportunity to try and lay me out.

2KITS
07-20-2008, 05:04 PM
thacker did race,a stock 05 vette. and he got drug.

redrumracer
07-20-2008, 05:05 PM
all i got out of this was that you make around 450hp

it was a good race my car makes a 100 rwhp less than his and i drug him the hole way and let out at the end i guess he wasnt expecting a stock c5 vette to drag him so bad oh well oh yeah thacker tell your girl i said hey shes a nice girl i felt bad dragging u down the road so bad infront of her

You should have put some money on it.

oh and cheap shot are the :gay:

JITB
07-20-2008, 05:05 PM
This had nothing to do with fighting or racing really. I was confronting a FRIEND Shane for something I thought he did... and his boy took the opportunity to try and lay me out.

well in that case!

fight on!

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-20-2008, 05:16 PM
thacker did race,a stock 05 vette. and he got drug.

That was a stock 02 Vette and he put about 5-6 cars on me and his car was hurt.

I wanted him to go for some money.. its a shame he said no.

:(

d_day87
07-20-2008, 05:19 PM
I calmly got up, grabbed my sandle

thats what happens when you try and start sh!t with flip flops on. lol

Tech5
07-20-2008, 05:21 PM
I am waiting on someone to Photoshop this pic lol an make it look worse...BTW All I got to say is

DAMN

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-20-2008, 05:24 PM
I am waiting on someone to Photoshop this pic lol an make it look worse...BTW All I got to say is

DAMN

they'd have to do some major photoshopping.

IndianStig
07-20-2008, 05:25 PM
shi.t happens when you make actions without thinking.

Echonova
07-20-2008, 05:25 PM
Ya know, when you run your mouth you can expect to get hit.

By the guy you're talking too. Cheap shot FTL.

But I agree with Redrum, I learned that you're putting out a lot more than you claim... Just like your girl. Oo00o0ooo00ooooOOOoo0000
I'm kidding.

But I fail to see the big deal here??? Thacker raced, lost and thought he was set-up. Confronts guy and someone else hits him...

Am I missing anything?

redrumracer
07-20-2008, 05:28 PM

But I agree with Redrum, I learned that you're putting out a lot more than you claim... Just like your girl. Oo00o0ooo00ooooOOOoo0000
I'm kidding.

But I fail to see the big deal here??? Thacker raced, lost and thought he was set-up. Confronts guy and someone else hits him...

Am I missing anything?
Thank you, finally someone else sees the same thing as me.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-20-2008, 05:28 PM

I'm kidding.

Am I missing anything?

The race had nothing to do with the fight.
Two totally different situations.

The race was a joke. I won't get into specifics on here....

I confronted a guy named Shane regarding some **** that went down earlier in the evening and when I did is when his boy Nick popped me.

Tech5
07-20-2008, 05:39 PM
Fixed it for ya!
The race had nothing to do with the fight.
Two totally different situations.

The race was a joke. I won't get into specifics on here....

I confronted a guy named Shane regarding some **** that went down earlier in the evening and when I did is when his boy Nick Knocked me the FUK out!.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-20-2008, 05:40 PM
Fixed it for ya!
Typical. Ignorance.

AnthonyF
07-20-2008, 05:41 PM

Everyone has had the upper hand on you since birth.

FYI, try to talk so much sh*t and people wouldnt want you banned from life.

-Ant.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-20-2008, 05:43 PM
Everyone has had the upper hand on you since birth.

FYI, try to talk so much sh*t and people wouldnt want you banned from life.

-Ant.

It's just ironic you say something like this because I hadn't said a word to this man or was he involved in ANYTHING I've ever said.

DieselNuts
07-20-2008, 05:48 PM

My girlfriend said she thinks she does this kind of damage when we have sex.

Honestly, you dont look any different than you did Fri. night...

AnthonyF
07-20-2008, 05:50 PM
It's just ironic you say something like this because I hadn't said a word to this man or was he involved in ANYTHING I've ever said.No, It would be ironic if I talked sh*t and then made that statment.

Back on point, you run your mouth too much. Your going to step on the wrong person's foot and end up worse than trying to defend yourself on why you got knocked the fuk out.

-Ant.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-20-2008, 05:51 PM
Honestly, you dont look any different than you did Fri. night...

I am surprised also. You can see the redness under my eye and its swollen a tiny bit.

As I said, my GF saw him wind up like some hideo nomo haymaker **** and take a strong left hook. :???:

DieselNuts
07-20-2008, 05:53 PM
all i got out of this was that you make around 450hp

But I agree with Redrum, I learned that you're putting out a lot more than you claim...
So...Whats up with this?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
No, It would be ironic if I talked sh*t and then made that statment.

Back on point, you run your mouth too much. Your going to step on the wrong person's foot and end up worse than trying to defend yourself on why you got knocked the fuk out.

-Ant.

I am not trying to defend ****. The proofs in the pudding. :lmfao:

TIGERJC
I hope this doesn't go to far, because I know this is not over. Its not worth, but with money on the line stuff like this is goiing to happen

ILOVEKIDDRACING
So...Whats up with this?

More internet rumors and racing BS. My car makes 371 rwhp.....440-450 CRANK HP is what the vette guys were referring to... if the Vette made 305 rwhp he made about 350 at the motor and I made 371 rwhp or about 440-450 at the motor...... and I lost to that stock 02 c5 Vette last night by about 5 cars from a dig. Plenty of witnesses confirm it.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-20-2008, 05:54 PM
I hope this doesn't go to far, because I know this is not over. Its not worth, but with money on the line stuff like this is goiing to happen

This had 0 to do with racing. It had 0 to do with the other party that slugged me also, he stepped into something that wasn't even remotely related to him.

AnthonyF
07-20-2008, 05:55 PM
I am not trying to defend ****. The proofs in the pudding. :lmfao:

The result is going to be you 6 feet deep. Watch where you step.

-Ant.

AnthonyF
07-20-2008, 05:56 PM
More internet rumors and racing BS. My car makes 371 rwhp..... and I lost to a stock 02 c5 Vette last night by about 5 cars from a dig. Plenty of witnesses confirm it.I call bull****. Until you post dyno sheets (which you wont) I and many others will not beieve you. Too bad I dont have my mustang anymore that ONLY made "351" hp. lol.

-Ant.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-20-2008, 05:56 PM
The result is going to be you 6 feet deep. Watch where you step.

-Ant.
So you honestly condone a cheap shot like that?

redrumracer
07-20-2008, 05:57 PM
More internet rumors and racing BS. My car makes 371 rwhp.....440-450 CRANK HP is what the vette guys were referring to... if the Vette made 305 rwhp he made about 350 at the motor and I made 371 rwhp or about 440-450 at the motor...... and I lost to that stock 02 c5 Vette last night by about 5 cars from a dig. Plenty of witnesses confirm it.
you yourself admitted that you lost because you spun like hell. so its not like yall both hooked and he drug you, you spun(like hell might i add from what i read) and he drug you.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
I call bull****. Until you post dyno sheets (which you wont) I and many others will not beieve you. Too bad I dont have my mustang anymore that ONLY made "351" hp. lol.

-Ant.

http://i35.tinypic.com/142tr1w.jpg

If someone wants to put up 100 bucks and pay for my dyno session.. I will gladly prove the car is within 10rwhp of my stated 371.

AnthonyF
So you honestly condone a cheap shot like that?

I agree to anything that happens to you. You've brought it upon yourself.

-Ant.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-20-2008, 05:58 PM
you yourself admitted that you lost because you spun like hell. so its not like yall both hooked and he drug you, you spun(like hell might i add from what i read) and he drug you.

He pulled me the whole way down the track.

02 Vette > 05 GTO.

AnthonyF
07-20-2008, 05:58 PM
If someone wants to put up 100 bucks and pay for my dyno session.. I will gladly prove the car is within 10rwhp of my stated 371.

I dont see your name or anything that identifies that sheet to YOUR car.

-Ant.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-20-2008, 05:59 PM
I dont see your name or anything that identifies that sheet to YOUR car.

-Ant.

BRANDON. My name is BRANDON THACKER.

AnthonyF
07-20-2008, 06:01 PM
BRANDON. My name is BRANDON THACKER.Ok? :thinking: Do you have a hard time reading...or somehting? Look on that .jpg Does it have YOUR CAR on it? Does it have YOUR NAME on it? DO you have a picture with your dyno like MOST dyno's?

D. NO to all questions.

-Ant.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-20-2008, 06:03 PM
Ok? :thinking: Do you have a hard time reading? Look on that .jpg Does it have YOUR CAR on it? Does it have YOUR NAME on it? DO you have a picture with your dyno like MOST dyno's?

D. NO to all questions.

-Ant.

I told you. I will gladly bet 100 bucks if someone will pay for my dyno session. If my car makes over 10 more rwhp than 371.. I will pay the bet and the dyno.

We can do it anyday this week... if you guys honestly don't believe me then lets set it up.

redrumracer
07-20-2008, 06:04 PM
He pulled me the whole way down the track.

02 Vette > 05 GTO.
soooo ls1>ls2 :thinking: :thinking:

or 345hp>400hp(presumably at the crank since its SAE rated power) still :thinking: :thinking:

AnthonyF
07-20-2008, 06:06 PM
I told you. I will gladly bet 100 bucks if someone will pay for my dyno session. If my car makes over 10 more rwhp than 371.. I will pay the bet and the dyno.

We can do it anyday this week... if you guys honestly don't believe me then lets set it up.

Why? I can get a dyno for 20 bucks. Where the hell do you go? Set it up yourself. I'm not your fuking mother. You dont like be hasseled about it? Do something about it or deal with it.

-Ant.

redrumracer
07-20-2008, 06:09 PM
Why? I can get a dyno for 20 bucks. Where the hell do you go? Set it up yourself. I'm not your fuking mother. You dont like be hasseled about it? Do something about it or deal with it.

-Ant.
hell better yet he can go to mainstream dyno day. that way its cheaper.

EDIT: ok i just saw that its almost a month away. so maybe not that late idk

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-20-2008, 06:18 PM

-Ant.

It doesn't matter to me anyway. You guys are so hung up on my car its ridiculous.

I had no idea a Stock GTO had this kind of power over people.

SL33P3R
07-20-2008, 06:20 PM
Why is AnthonyF such a b.itch?

AnthonyF
07-20-2008, 06:21 PM
It doesn't matter to me anyway. You guys are so hung up on my car its ridiculous.

I had no idea a Stock GTO had this kind of power over people.I dont give a sh*t about your car. lolol.

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u180/TRYMY40/banned2-1.jpg

-Ant.

AnthonyF
07-20-2008, 06:22 PM
Why is AnthonyF such a b.itch?
Didn't know I was. lolol Thank you for telling me how I am.

-Ant.

redrumracer
07-20-2008, 06:36 PM
I dont give a sh*t about your car. lolol.

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u180/TRYMY40/banned2-1.jpg

-Ant.
lol YOU CHEATER

SL33P3R
07-20-2008, 06:54 PM
Oh Sh1t AnthonyF is on a powertrip!!!!

AnthonyF
07-20-2008, 07:00 PM
Powertrip? Did I ban him? No.

-Ant.

AnthonyF
07-20-2008, 07:00 PM