PDA

View Full Version : ATTN dohc4.sc

ueyedgr8tness
07-20-2008, 02:58 PM
I am really sorry that u got offended about what i said on another thread BUT!! here is the facts and i am going to post the thread...

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=36967630#post36967630

NOw there is something i seen some 1 else say's so because i have no grammer nore spelling i am just going to quote it...

Why are blacks allowed to be racist against whites but whites can't be against blacks?

I've never heard of anyone complain about the channel BET (Black Entertainment Television) but if there was a channel for white people, everyone would go crazy!!:thinking:

Reply.................

There's a BET channel because things pertaining to black people aren't always in the mainstream media. Especially when BET was started, I think in the early 80's when, believe it or not, Black artists weren't played on MTV. I believe Michael Jackson was the first Black person to have his videos played on MTV.

There would be no need for an Essence, Latina, or A magazine if women of color could regularly see images of themselves in mainstream magazines and things pertaining to their hair type, skin color, etc. There would be no need for special TV channels if all Americans were represented equally in the media.

Why are some white people whining over one BET channel when the majority of other channels are predominantly white. THERE IS NO NEED FOR A WET NETWORK!! American entertainment, for the most part, is already white entertainment.

Creating a TV channel or magazine pertaining to your race or culture isn't racist unless it talks about hating other races. You've never seen anyone on BET advocating harm to white people, have you? Oh, you've probably never watched BET bacause you think it's racist.

Must i remind u that BET BET is currently owned and operated by Viacom (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viacom), which is led by Philippe Dauman (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Dauman), a white person (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people).

And i am by no means racist and i no every race has there bad apples.But just wanted to point some stuff out for u thanks...

Echonova
07-20-2008, 03:03 PM
Couple of whiteys help found the NAACP as well.

slostang
07-20-2008, 03:05 PM
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj243/akios_0169/1135202913_f.jpg

ueyedgr8tness
07-20-2008, 03:10 PM

That ni66a looks like he got some suga in him he on the sweet side:gay:

blaknoize
07-20-2008, 03:47 PM

Assuming thats ur buddy...:no:

quickdodgeŽ
07-20-2008, 03:57 PM
Why are stupid posts constantly popping up? Who gives a goddamn? This is part of why racism still thrives. The continual raising the issue every chance someone gets. If someone has a shiitty life because of your skin, then let them be. You don't have to antagonize shiit. Obviously you being black and alive is enough. If you wanted to respond to that idiot's comment, then why didn't you do it in PMs or in the fuccing thread you pulled this shiit out of? You making a special, specific post to comment on another moron's lack of moral fiber downplays your claim to have any better morality of your own. You're just stooping to his level to argue about such bullshiit. Leave this the goddamn fucc alone. Later, QD.

redrumracer
07-20-2008, 04:04 PM
for some reason he seems like somebody who MIGHT actually have come from africa.

ohh and on the subject of channels. what the hell is up with women have 3 damn channels? they got lifetime, lifetime movie, and then i think the other is called damn oxygen. WTF

Double_0_Rusty
07-20-2008, 04:11 PM
Why are stupid posts constantly popping up? Who gives a goddamn? This is part of why racism still thrives. The continual raising the issue every chance someone gets. If someone has a shiitty life because of your skin, then let them be. You don't have to antagonize shiit. Obviously you being black and alive is enough. If you wanted to respond to that idiot's comment, then why didn't you do it in PMs or in the fuccing thread you pulled this shiit out of? You making a special, specific post to comment on another moron's lack of moral fiber downplays your claim to have any better morality of your own. You're just stooping to his level to argue about such bullshiit. Leave this the goddamn fucc alone. Later, QD.

Vic is my boy and all, but I have to agree with QD.

quickdodgeŽ
07-20-2008, 04:18 PM
Who is Vic? Later, QD.

Double_0_Rusty
07-20-2008, 04:31 PM
Who is Vic? Later, QD.

Vic = Stay-Up

Lucky DAWG
07-20-2008, 04:42 PM
for some reason he seems like somebody who MIGHT actually have come from africa.

ohh and on the subject of channels. what the hell is up with women have 3 damn channels? they got lifetime, lifetime movie, and then i think the other is called damn oxygen. WTF

He looks more indian to me...

Echonova
07-20-2008, 05:50 PM
Jet magazine voted Stone Mountain best place for blacks to move like 3 years in a row back in the 90's... My property value plummeted as fast as the crime rate rose...

Thanks.

Lulz

ueyedgr8tness
07-20-2008, 07:23 PM
Jet magazine voted Stone Mountain best place for blacks to move like 3 years in a row back in the 90's... My property value plummeted as fast as the crime rate rose...

Thanks.

Lulz

lol :gay: i am glad you enjoy living over there in little africa now sell your damn land and move back cummings with your ppl:lmfao:

ueyedgr8tness
07-20-2008, 07:25 PM

Hmm sry i don't understand proper spelling,grammer etc.. could u pls redo it in my negro slang?

And i wouldnt of posted it but there is plenty of times ppl have brought up the fact about bET and what would blk's do if there was a WET.. that is the main reason i posted it so some other ppl could see..

dohc4.6sc
07-20-2008, 07:26 PM
I am really sorry that u got offended about what i said on another thread BUT!! here is the facts and i am going to post the thread...

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=36967630#post36967630

NOw there is something i seen some 1 else say's so because i have no grammer nore spelling i am just going to quote it...

Why are blacks allowed to be racist against whites but whites can't be against blacks?

I've never heard of anyone complain about the channel BET (Black Entertainment Television) but if there was a channel for white people, everyone would go crazy!!:thinking:

Reply.................

There's a BET channel because things pertaining to black people aren't always in the mainstream media. Especially when BET was started, I think in the early 80's when, believe it or not, Black artists weren't played on MTV. I believe Michael Jackson was the first Black person to have his videos played on MTV.

There would be no need for an Essence, Latina, or A magazine if women of color could regularly see images of themselves in mainstream magazines and things pertaining to their hair type, skin color, etc. There would be no need for special TV channels if all Americans were represented equally in the media.

Why are some white people whining over one BET channel when the majority of other channels are predominantly white. THERE IS NO NEED FOR A WET NETWORK!! American entertainment, for the most part, is already white entertainment.

Creating a TV channel or magazine pertaining to your race or culture isn't racist unless it talks about hating other races. You've never seen anyone on BET advocating harm to white people, have you? Oh, you've probably never watched BET bacause you think it's racist.

Must i remind u that BET BET is currently owned and operated by Viacom (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viacom), which is led by Philippe Dauman (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Dauman), a white person (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people).

And i am by no means racist and i no every race has there bad apples.But just wanted to point some stuff out for u thanks...

source also has a half white owner, but my statement about if white people started a tv station still stands, lets just not get into it though man, there really isnt no point in it, everyone has there own opinion no matter what facts are brought to the table.:cheers:

ueyedgr8tness
07-20-2008, 07:31 PM
source also has a half white owner, but my statement about if white people started a tv station still stands, lets just not get into it though man, there really isnt no point in it, everyone has there own opinion no matter what facts are brought to the table.:cheers:

I will leave it alone but i can tell u didnt read the whole thing other wise u would of got my point... Besides that i really wanted u to no that i didn't mean to offend u in anyway but besides myth its a fact that there more white ppl watch BEt than blk's watch CMt now u tell me who who is more geared toward 1 race tv station...

if u would of never said it offended u i would have never posted up/but i don't like to offend ppl so i felt the need so that u seen where i was coming from:goodjob:

dohc4.6sc
07-20-2008, 07:35 PM
I will leave it alone but i can tell u didnt read the whole thing other wise u would of got my point... Besides that i really wanted u to no that i didn't mean to offend u in anyway but besides myth its a fact that there more white ppl watch BEt than blk's watch CMt now u tell me who who is more geared toward 1 race tv station...

if u would of never said it offended u i would have never posted up/but i don't like to offend ppl so i felt the need so that u seen where i was coming from:goodjob:

yea man, i feel ya, its all good. like i said i have plenty of black friends, i am in the military so some are more like brothers, i am not racist by any means. the comment IMO could have been left at cmt instead of " cmt (cracker music television)

Bruce Leroy
07-20-2008, 07:37 PM
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/

good times are to be had!!!

quickdodgeŽ
07-20-2008, 07:50 PM
Hmm sry i don't understand proper spelling,grammer etc.. could u pls redo it in my negro slang?

What you type makes "negro slang" look like college education. I can't possibly understand half of what you type let alone type it out myself.

And i wouldnt of posted it but there is plenty of times ppl have brought up the fact about bET and what would blk's do if there was a WET.. that is the main reason i posted it so some other ppl could see..

Like I said, who fuccing cares, man? Why do YOU feel the need to prove ANYTHING to someone else? Are you that self-insufficient that you feel you need to prove yourself? Did you not just make another post about how you don't care about what other people have and what other people do? Like I said, making another thread about racism in any form is just instigating the "problem." Why not just leave it alone? What is it that you're so insecure about that you have to prove something to this clown? Seriously. If you like BET, then watch it. If hw doesn't he wallow in his own discomfort and pity about it by himself. Let him make himself miserable. Later, QD.

dohc4.6sc
07-20-2008, 08:22 PM
What you type makes "negro slang" look like college education. I can't possibly understand half of what you type let alone type it out myself.

Like I said, who fuccing cares, man? Why do YOU feel the need to prove ANYTHING to someone else? Are you that self-insufficient that you feel you need to prove yourself? Did you not just make another post about how you don't care about what other people have and what other people do? Like I said, making another thread about racism in any form is just instigating the "problem." Why not just leave it alone? What is it that you're so insecure about that you have to prove something to this clown? Seriously. If you like BET, then watch it. If hw doesn't he wallow in his own discomfort and pity about it by himself. Let him make himself miserable. Later, QD.

you have continuously called me a moron throughout this thread,why? i stated my opinion and i think it is far from moronic(probably not a word but you get the fuccing point). you say im stupid because what i posted, on what grounds? please enlightin me the almighty qd.

Echonova
07-20-2008, 08:26 PM
lol :gay: i am glad you enjoy living over there in little africa now sell your damn land and move back cummings with your ppl:lmfao:I sold that property in the late 90's for a 36k loss. After both my neighbors had home invasions... Yea, while they were home.