PDA

View Full Version : WOW attn!! whores wtf?

ueyedgr8tness
07-20-2008, 02:31 PM
I mean what do ppl really get out of walking up to u and telling u about there new shi* that is way better than yours?

here is me....
Hey man got a new bike now we can go riding sometimes bro:D
hey u no ijust picked up a new ar15 u think u can go with me to the shooting range and teach me some shi*.
Hey u no i just got me another car so i can go out and play sometimes if u like...

Now here is 10 out of 13 ppl that has came up to meet are pm me recent on not just here other forums..

Dude i got me another whip can't wait to slay your slow a$$ stang when u want to run them? oh! and my shi* looks way better than yours u got to see it:thinking: WTF

OR
I passed your house and seen u outside washing the r6 u should of got a 1k so u can keep up with my new zx10,gsxr1k or what ever the bomb fu** they drive...

ANyways my point is I DONT GIVE A FU** WHAT U DRIVE OR DO FOR A LIVING. IF YOUR MOVING UP IN THE WORLD GOOD FOR U AND I AM PROUD OF U. BUT ON THE REAL DOWNING SOME 1 ELSES SHI* DOESN'T MAKE THE VALUE OF YOUR SHI* GO UP:no: BUY A 100 CARS IN A YR I COULD CARELESS BUT HATIN ON SOME 1 SHI* BECAUSE YOUR MAD THEY HAD SOMETHING OF VALUE WAY BEFORE U IS JUST STUPID AND WRONG:2up:

Sry had to vent(Roid rage) ftl!!

quickdodgeŽ
07-20-2008, 02:37 PM
A lot of that was just hieroglyphics to me. Later, QD.

ueyedgr8tness
07-20-2008, 02:40 PM

Look here hoe u was suppose to leave that comment to the ppl that are ATTN! whores but u don't used it FTL!!

Echonova
07-20-2008, 02:43 PM
Engrish please?

Hell I'd settle for Ebonics at this point.

quickdodgeŽ
07-20-2008, 02:45 PM
Look here hoe u was suppose to leave that comment to the ppl that are ATTN! whores but u don't used it FTL!!

So was this. Later, QD.

umairejaz
07-20-2008, 02:47 PM
Just because someone is buying new **** and expanding his toy collections doesn't necessarily mean their moving up in this world.

ueyedgr8tness
07-20-2008, 03:02 PM
Just because someone is buying new **** and expanding his toy collections doesn't necessarily mean their moving up in this world.

thats true but they like to think they are anyway :goodjob: in there own head there bawlin but i c them as just getting in debt:lmfao:

Echonova
07-20-2008, 03:05 PM
thats true but they like to think they are anyway :goodjob: in there own head there bawlin but i c them as just getting in debt:lmfao:No doubt. Why does everyone equate a new car w/money??? Just means you owe more...

BlkCD5
07-20-2008, 03:05 PM
its just ego tripping. Don't worry about them cus they need to compensate for what they're lacking.

Infinite
07-20-2008, 03:07 PM
can we maybe aim for bad english?
because i cannot make my brain comprehend chitty english

ueyedgr8tness
07-20-2008, 03:13 PM
can we maybe aim for bad english?
because i cannot make my brain comprehend chitty english

complaments of me need some attn myself:D people wouldn't talk to me as much if i didn't have bad grammer,spelling so now get over it and thanks for saying :whaasup:

Infinite
07-20-2008, 03:15 PM
lawlz

ueyedgr8tness
07-20-2008, 03:15 PM
No doubt. Why does everyone equate a new car w/money??? Just means you owe more...

I don't no man it just seems like every 1 has got something new in the last month. and they all seem to only bother me and tell me how there shi* looks better than my shi*:no: I just don't get ATTn!! whores just not my style:screwy:

ironchef
07-20-2008, 03:19 PM
Reading your posts can sometimes be pretty challenging.

Infinite
07-20-2008, 03:45 PM
we should all be repped many times over for reading them

blaknoize
07-20-2008, 03:50 PM
Yea, ur posts are awfully hard to read, even for a blak man...

Clegger
07-20-2008, 03:56 PM
proof

read

ftw

Lucky DAWG
07-20-2008, 04:46 PM
False.

my stuff is cool because there are people out there with cardboard boxes attached to their cars that can't get up a hill.

making others feel bad FTW

ueyedgr8tness
07-20-2008, 07:33 PM
Reading your posts can sometimes be pretty challenging.

but time after time u do it:lmfao: :lmfao: I love what u go thrue to hear the stupid shi* that comes from me.. u sir are a real pen*S:taun:

ueyedgr8tness
07-20-2008, 07:34 PM
we should all be repped many times over for reading them

reps?? u been here for how long? and you only got 3 greens:thinking: I am sure there is a reason for that so we got to keep it that way:goodjob:

Infinite
07-20-2008, 08:04 PM
i have 4... you cant count.
and i dont post here alot

and doesnt this whole thread seem a bit attention whore-ish?

ShooterMcGavin
07-21-2008, 08:24 AM
really? thought that was some sanskrit...

quickdodgeŽ
07-21-2008, 05:05 PM
really? thought that was some sanskrit...

I can't read this post, hieroglyphics or sanskrit, so either way...it's all Greek to me. Lolol. Later ,QD.

Kevykev
07-22-2008, 07:37 AM

Man oh man, Example of TRUTH right there! :goodjob:

Some people just don't know...

ShooterMcGavin
07-22-2008, 09:47 AM
I can't read this post, hieroglyphics or sanskrit, so either way...it's all Greek to me. Lolol. Later ,QD.
i know the greek alphabet...but that still hasn't helped in deciphering the original post...:lmao:

DieselNuts
07-22-2008, 10:00 AM
I mean what do ppl really get out of walking up to u and telling u about there new shi* that is way better than yours?

here is me....
Hey man got a new bike now we can go riding sometimes bro:D
hey u no ijust picked up a new ar15 u think u can go with me to the shooting range and teach me some shi*.
Hey u no i just got me another car so i can go out and play sometimes if u like...

Now here is 10 out of 13 ppl that has came up to meet are pm me recent on not just here other forums..

Dude i got me another whip can't wait to slay your slow a$$ stang when u want to run them? oh! and my shi* looks way better than yours u got to see it:thinking: WTF

OR
I passed your house and seen u outside washing the r6 u should of got a 1k so u can keep up with my new zx10,gsxr1k or what ever the bomb fu** they drive...

ANyways my point is I DONT GIVE A FU** WHAT U DRIVE OR DO FOR A LIVING. IF YOUR MOVING UP IN THE WORLD GOOD FOR U AND I AM PROUD OF U. BUT ON THE REAL DOWNING SOME 1 ELSES SHI* DOESN'T MAKE THE VALUE OF YOUR SHI* GO UP:no: BUY A 100 CARS IN A YR I COULD CARELESS BUT HATIN ON SOME 1 SHI* BECAUSE YOUR MAD THEY HAD SOMETHING OF VALUE WAY BEFORE U IS JUST STUPID AND WRONG:2up:

Sry had to vent(Roid rage) ftl!!

Dude...I hear you 100%. I have a friend and all he talks about is how much shiit he has and how much it cost and all that bullshiit. I feel you buddy. Best thing to do is dont associate with those fukers :goodjob: