Ooo.sNap :D Looks good :goodjob:

Random Hero
07-19-2008, 04:19 PM
Ooo.sNap :D Looks good :goodjob:

Haha dope I see my car.

Nice work bro!

Mr. Clean
07-19-2008, 07:13 PM
how much financial aid are we looking at here?

oh and that pretty much looks mother ****ing incredible. i would be honored to be involved in something like that.

.blank cd
07-19-2008, 07:18 PM
Thats a ballin ass accord on the first page. im interested

Dirty Octopus™
07-19-2008, 08:08 PM
Wow! aint that something? sounds exactly like me! :D

though i WOULD change the acronym to SKF since the point is to have 3 harmless words to create one big clusterfudge of wordage :D

Sofa King Fresh :goodjob:

Dirty Octopus™
07-19-2008, 08:08 PM
but i REALLY totally love and dig this idea :goodjob:

thecrazyone
07-20-2008, 01:20 AM
Wow! aint that something? sounds exactly like me! :D

though i WOULD change the acronym to SKF since the point is to have 3 harmless words to create one big clusterfudge of wordage :D

Sofa King Fresh :goodjob:

i agree, i think it would be classy with an edge if it was sofa king fresh instead of so faking fresh instigating f.ucking

SixSquared
07-20-2008, 01:31 AM
Chris quit using pre-made iWeb templates. :P

osnap
07-20-2008, 02:11 AM
Chris quit using pre-made iWeb templates. :P
lol but they're so easy and so clean and so.... non-HTML affiliated :D

how much financial aid are we looking at here?

oh and that pretty much looks mother ****ing incredible. i would be honored to be involved in something like that.welllllll here's the thing. The sofakingfresh.com domain name is only like $10/yr. BUT I dont know HTML worth a gah damn - That mockup, as Emily pointed out, was done in Apple iWeb. Really easy, yet really sharp looking templates basically. To use iWeb to actually publish to the web, its $100 annually. That includes a massive amount of photo storage, customized email adresses, so on and so forth. Unless somebody is damn good with HTML and web design, I wouldnt be able to make a website worth a sh!t without the power and ease of iWeb.

Frankly, I'm broke as hell right now, so I can't finance that atm.

and as for the SFF vs SKF thing, it was just a typo - as you see in the header, i like it as SKF as well. :goodjob:

quickdodge®
07-20-2008, 08:46 AM
Doesn't look bad. Your "overview" of your not-a-club/squad/crew/clique is quite misleading, but other than that, not bad. Later, QD.

osnap
07-20-2008, 09:55 AM
thanks QD.

btw while were all in here, might as well post this up... i was also messing around with some fonts/colors to see about getting some stickers made.

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/9919/skfmv8.png

Dirty Octopus™
07-20-2008, 10:25 AM
dunno if it matters but i like Script fonts. :yes:

if anything other than that id say i like the last bold bubble letter font.
nothing too taggy and urban.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa17/DirtyOctopus/GIFs/shrug.gif

imbosile
07-20-2008, 10:27 AM
LOL @ it's not a club... it's a way of life. that just sounds kinda gay and has been used more times than necessary.

quickdodge®
07-20-2008, 10:27 AM
thanks QD.

btw while were all in here, might as well post this up... i was also messing around with some fonts/colors to see about getting some stickers made.

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/9919/skfmv8.png

Only thing I'd change is the line that says something along the lines of "finest tuners and cleanest rides. Other than that, that part is cool. Not a diss as to you not having nice and clean rides, but I couldn't say the finest and cleanest. Ya dig. Later, QD.

osnap
07-20-2008, 10:32 AM
Haha yeah man i hear ya. Honestly that text was just kinda for filler space. "Lorem ipsum" text, if you will. If we were to go forward with this, I'd take some time to really refine it.

Kashime, I really like the second font for some reason... its Cooper std black.

Dirty Octopus™
07-20-2008, 10:38 AM
Haha yeah man i hear ya. Honestly that text was just kinda for filler space. "Lorem ipsum" text, if you will. If we were to go forward with this, I'd take some time to really refine it.

Kashime, I really like the second font for some reason... its Cooper std black.
you mean the one where the words look stacked? :thinking:
if so then yeah... i like that 2nd to a script.

ummm... call me stoopid but... whats "Lorem ipsum" :o

osnap
07-20-2008, 10:43 AM
i like script fonts a lot too, only problem i have with them is visibility. i was going for something simple and bold... ill dig through my fonts though and see if i have a script that would fit the bill.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorem_ipsum :goodjob:

CHADbee
07-20-2008, 12:54 PM
here ya go....spend a few WEEKS going through fonts...

www.dafont.com

puregroove
07-20-2008, 02:47 PM
the domain is still available... I should buy it and charge you guys 1000.00+ for it. :D

DB4LYFE ™
07-20-2008, 03:12 PM
good idea!:goodjob:

~DB4LYFE

CHADbee
07-20-2008, 03:41 PM
oh yeah....if you guys are gonna rock decals, have a site and have meets please dont put its not a car club...cause thats car club...you guys might not like it but its the truth and as long as you guys dont have sh1tty cars and act stupid or have a name like XTREAM DREAMZ or something it is ok to be in a car club despite what IA thinks :goodjob:

the team would be sick and would get much props so just accept its a club and be proud of being part of such an amazing club...it would not be something to be ashamed of!

the domain is still available... I should buy it and charge you guys 1000.00+ for it. :D
that would be so much ownage

pulls out debit card :ninja:

***makes thread in the garage sale section FS:domain name***

osnap
07-20-2008, 06:06 PM
What you're saying makes sense, Ch@d. I'm personally not opposed to the whole notion of a club, despite the negative stigma like you mentioned. Its just that SKF is sorta the brainchild of DO and I remember him saying he didn't want it turning into a club, or something along those lines. I'm just trying to adhere to his initial gameplan, I suppose.

Dirty Octopus™
07-20-2008, 06:21 PM
oh yeah....if you guys are gonna rock decals, have a site and have meets please dont put its not a car club...cause thats car club...you guys might not like it but its the truth and as long as you guys dont have sh1tty cars and act stupid or have a name like XTREAM DREAMZ or something it is ok to be in a car club despite what IA thinks :goodjob:

the team would be sick and would get much props so just accept its a club and be proud of being part of such an amazing club...it would not be something to be ashamed of!

What you're saying makes sense, Ch@d. I'm personally not opposed to the whole notion of a club, despite the negative stigma like you mentioned. Its just that SKF is sorta the brainchild of DO and I remember him saying he didn't want it turning into a club, or something along those lines. I'm just trying to adhere to his initial gameplan, I suppose.
really its just a meet. i happen to have a SOFAKINGFRESH sticker on my vehicle but im not making a club out of it.

ImportAtlanta.com is not a car club but you bess balieve all of atlanta has a sticker :D

CHADbee
07-20-2008, 06:30 PM
really its just a meet. i happen to have a SOFAKINGFRESH sticker on my vehicle but im not making a club out of it.

ImportAtlanta.com is not a car club but you bess balieve all of atlanta has a sticker :D
i see what your saying DO....is it gonna be yearly or what? trust me ill be at the next one and you b1tchs are gonna be like :eek:

Dirty Octopus™
07-20-2008, 08:28 PM
i see what your saying DO....is it gonna be yearly or what? trust me ill be at the next one and you b1tchs are gonna be like :eek:
hopefully quarterly. i just need to find a venue.

monthly gets too boring (Varsity).
and yearly keeps you waiting toooo long. not to mention its not even like we have NOPI support. Where a whole coast came to see 1000s of vehicles.

ChaoticArcanum
07-26-2008, 12:33 PM
OH SHANP! That is my Accord! I love it....

stillaneon
07-26-2008, 12:58 PM
Maybe by the next one my car will look good enough

blacknightteg
07-26-2008, 01:05 PM
well one day maybe ill be sofakingfresh! lol. need a damn paint job first. oh boy its gunna be a while.