PDA

View Full Version : Hondachick22

X-Runner
07-18-2008, 09:23 PM
Wasted alot of my time for nothing. Long story short we agreed to 5:30 for me to look at his ATV, he got there at 6:40 or so. Ok whatever, he was running a little late. Then he didnt tell me all the issues with the ATV, as I found out when I got there.

We agreed to 5:30 or somewhere close to that for him to look at my car today. At 3:30 he said he would be headed my way in 2 hours. He never showed up, never called, nothing. I had plans for tonight but instead stayed here to let him come look at the car. Bad way to do business IMO.

Dr.Pepper
07-18-2008, 09:33 PM
hondachick22 = tenn69

X-Runner
07-18-2008, 09:35 PM
hondachick22 = tenn69

You gotta be kidding me. Ive read all about the issues with tenn69

The BUCKY
07-18-2008, 09:36 PM
wow i thought they both got banned

Dr.Pepper
07-18-2008, 09:44 PM
You gotta be kidding me. Ive read all about the issues with tenn69

that true.... well the SN says "chick" and u met up wit a guy ? lol

X-Runner
07-18-2008, 09:49 PM
that true.... well the SN says "chick" and u met up wit a guy ? lol

Well his wife or who ever was there also...

Tech5
07-18-2008, 09:59 PM
NO HondaChick22 Is not TENN69...I know Hondachick22 an its not Tenn69...Tenn69 was *HondaChic* ! Two different Names!

Revmaynard
07-18-2008, 10:03 PM
NO HondaChick22 Is not TENN69...I know Hondachick22 an its not Tenn69...Tenn69 was *HondaChic* ! Two different Names!

So Hondachick22 is just another shtty seller/buyer???

Dr.Pepper
07-18-2008, 10:04 PM

oh

X-Runner
07-18-2008, 10:04 PM
So Hondachick22 is just another shtty seller/buyer???

Pretty much

Tech5
07-19-2008, 03:47 PM
well

X-Runner
07-19-2008, 03:52 PM
what?

Tech5
07-19-2008, 05:55 PM
Have yall worked anything out

X-Runner
07-19-2008, 06:00 PM
Nope, havent heard back from them. Apprently the ATV was sold friday and he still told me he was coming anyways.

I hate to say someone did this but he wasted alot of my time as I drove over an hour to get there to start with.

frostbyte
07-19-2008, 06:10 PM
i thought some super mods locked most of her threads because they had the same ip address?
and i pm'd her to ask and she logged off... hmmm
jus thoughts but i thinkin they the same and some one tryin too hard to help a con clear his name to continue con'n people... y im not sure...

Tech5
07-19-2008, 08:10 PM
You dont understand This Hondachic22 IS NOT Tenn69 an does not have the same IP address ...Get your facts straight! I know these people! I am not sticking up for them , They can do that themself! But I know who they are and I had never had any problems with them but with his harry arms lol!
i thought some super mods locked most of her threads because they had the same ip address?
and i pm'd her to ask and she logged off... hmmm
jus thoughts but i thinkin they the same and some one tryin too hard to help a con clear his name to continue con'n people... y im not sure...

frostbyte
07-19-2008, 08:30 PM
that mat be the case but ur the only one defending them...
and he con'd a lot of people jus expressin concern

Tech5
07-19-2008, 08:34 PM
Con"d who are you talking about? Your not talking about Hondachic22 (Damon) Because he hasnt con'd anyone that I know of on IA..BTW for the Record I am not Defending him at all...They will do that for themself! I am telling you that you an others are getting him confused with Tenn69-*Hondachic* Which this is another GUY Hondachic22 doesnt even know the other names!

yogi08
07-19-2008, 08:56 PM
Hondachick22 bought the fourwheeler from bugman, a guy that I personaly have done business with. I think if hondachick22 wouldve been a bad person to do business with bugman himself wouldve posted on here to warn others after he got the $$ he needed from the fourwheeler. Isnt hondachick22 the girl who was at gunpoint when she was downtown at one point in her car? Im confused on that. Anyhow... if theres no action taken place from the other side of this arguement (hondachick22) then this thread will be locked if theres no purpose served on this thread im sure.

X-Runner
07-19-2008, 08:59 PM
I highly doubt Damon is tenn69, Damon is here in GA not TN like tenn69. Joshua were you with him when he met me? There was 2 other guys with him.

Tech5
07-19-2008, 09:00 PM
Hondachic22 Is Damon an His wife! This thread is Pointless...I kinda see X runner getting mad..But if I was him I would gave him sometime to get there then leave an take care what ever I had planned...Its not like they made any deal on selling/buying anything ...It was a simple Hey I be right over there to meet ya but never showed up...BTW Shltt happens who knows his tire might got flat, phone battery died, They have kids something could went wrong who knows...Or he figured out your car was THE BIGGEST POS an didnt want to hurt your feelings...Who cares! THIS IS WORTHLESS!
Hondachick22 bought the fourwheeler from bugman, a guy that I personaly have done business with. I think if hondachick22 wouldve been a bad person to do business with bugman himself wouldve posted on here to warn others after he got the $$ he needed from the fourwheeler. Isnt hondachick22 the girl who was at gunpoint when she was downtown at one point in her car? Im confused on that. Anyhow... if theres no action taken place from the other side of this arguement (hondachick22) then this thread will be locked if theres no purpose served on this thread im sure.

Tech5
07-19-2008, 09:01 PM
No man , I havent seen them( Damon N Wife ) In some time now! But I can tell you that Tenn69 isnt Hondachic22 ...But Tenn69 is *hondachic*
I highly doubt Damon is tenn69, Damon is here in GA not TN like tenn69. Joshua were you with him when he met me? There was 2 other guys with him.

X-Runner
07-19-2008, 09:04 PM
He wasted alot of my time and didnt tell me the ATV had all these problems that it does. Honestly its a POS too. But I told him what was up with the car and have pics that show it. I called him and he said he was coming in 2 hours, so I stayed home instead of leaving in an hour like I would have done if I wasnt waiting for him. All he had to do was call, he has still yet to tell me why he didnt come or that he has changed his mind.

Tech5
07-19-2008, 09:09 PM
Well let it go it isnt worth crying over it....If I was Damon an made plans with you an something came up that was more important then coming to look/check out your car...I wouldnt stop what ever was more important to give you a reason of why...If someone offered me money for the 4wheeler I would take it too...I can see maybe a simple hey man I cant make it something came up ...I see an understand that ,But you just dont know exactly the truth an don't need to BASH on someones NAME ,yet until you get a Truth out of this...You could have handled this alittle better with out BASHIng /Calling out someone over a date yall had made....But Your cry Has been heard so get over it an act like a man.:goodjob: Don't get made at me I am just trying to keep the Peace! If I cried over all the times customers stood me up when we had a date I can write about 1 million pages about it, But I took it like a man an went on with the next customer ...
He wasted alot of my time and didnt tell me the ATV had all these problems that it does. Honestly its a POS too. But I told him what was up with the car and have pics that show it. I called him and he said he was coming in 2 hours, so I stayed home instead of leaving in an hour like I would have done if I wasnt waiting for him. All he had to do was call, he has still yet to tell me why he didnt come or that he has changed his mind.

X-Runner
07-19-2008, 09:15 PM
Ive tried but cant get an answer from them, apparently he cant man up and answer the PM I sent asking why he never showed up. So I posted here. But **** them, Im done with trying to deal with people from IA. Nothing but people wanting to make a deal and when I try to set a date they either back down or dont show.

Tech5
07-19-2008, 09:19 PM
well that is the life of selling/buying stuff ...Hell I feel like that everyday at the shop when some young punk comes in thinking he knows it all but asking for my help but yet is Broke...Or comes in wanting motor swap an I order the shltt an he / them never show up, And I am stuck with the shltt! But yet that is the Bussiness life. Its not just IA trust me! this is a small part of life out there that does this Shltt....Peace be with you!

X-Runner
07-19-2008, 09:23 PM
I understand that, I work in wholesale parts for a dealership. I deal with it daily. But this pissed me off simply because he knew I was going out of my way to make the deal happen but he didnt give two ****s.

Tech5
07-19-2008, 09:28 PM
Understand Let it go...Hell I went out my way many times for people and I got shltted on spent money on gas an then they back out...Its the shltt we have to deal with...Your not the only one ! So curious when this happens to you at the dealer ship do you BASH them? or Bite your tongue an get over it?
I understand that, I work in wholesale parts for a dealership. I deal with it daily. But this pissed me off simply because he knew I was going out of my way to make the deal happen but he didnt give two ****s.

Bud
07-19-2008, 09:29 PM
x-runner:bite the bullet and stfu dude. its over and done with drop it.

BUGMAN
07-20-2008, 11:36 AM

Wow how did I get brought up? :rolleyes:

I don't know them at all. They came to my house and bought (2) 4 wheelers from us about a year ago. That was the first and only dealing I ever had with them. Kinda hard to complain when someone pays cash for something they want. :???:

Usually it is the purchaser that has a liable complaint. Not too often a seller can complain about someone buying something from them? :thinking:

yogi08
07-20-2008, 11:38 AM
Wow how did I get brought up? :rolleyes:

I don't know them at all. They came to my house and bought (2) 4 wheelers from us about a year ago. That was the first and only dealing I ever had with them. Kinda hard to complain when someone pays cash for something they want. :???:

Usually it is the purchaser that has a liable complaint. Not too often a seller can complain about someone buying something from them? :thinking:
sorry man didnt mean to bring you up, dont even know why i did now that i just read what i typed. sorry pal

hondachick22
07-20-2008, 03:20 PM
heres is the deal, i asked him if he wanted to trade the car for a 4 wheeler . he came and checked it out , i asked about the car and he tells me that a truck had been backed down the side of it . i was on bankhead trying to get a 4,000$ check from a man we cut a tree down from and told him it might be about 2Hrs before im back on my side of town, and i would call him WHEN IM HEADING HIS WAY. my battery died on my cell phone and i didnt make it home untill around 9 pm. by the time i take a shower and charge my phone . this **** is posted .at the time the 4 wheeler was not sold , but now it is .

we never made made a deal of tradeing I TOLD HIM I WOULD LOOK AT THE CAR AND GO FROM THERE. NEVER SAID OK WERE TRADEING,, and im under my wifes name because i post pics under her name . and its hondachick22, not hondachic or hondachick, and no im not a ****y seller or buyer. so heres my side and we never made any deals . so what ever

X-Runner
07-20-2008, 03:21 PM
Yeah and the damage from where the truck hit the car is show in the pics.

hondachick22
07-20-2008, 03:30 PM
and i told u to look in the motocycle section and look at the 4 wheeler i listed all details there . oh well

quickdodgeŽ
07-20-2008, 03:56 PM
heres is the deal, i asked gim if he wanted to trade the car for a 4 wheeler . he came and checked it out , i asked about the car and he tells me that a truck had been backed down the side of it . i was on bankhead trying to get a 4,000$ check from a man we cut a tree down from and told him it might be about 2Hrs befor im back on my side of town, and i would call him WHEN IM HEADING HIS WAY. my battery died on my cell phone and i dident make it home untill around 9 pm. by the time i take a shower and charge my phone . this **** is posted .at the time the 4 wheeler was not sold , but now it is .

So no phone call at all, huh? Not even when you got home? Later, QD.

hondachick22
07-21-2008, 11:53 AM
when i got home this **** was posted , and i felt if i called him it wouldent be a nice conversation.

Tech5
07-21-2008, 12:28 PM
Agree
when i got home this **** was posted , and i felt if i called him it wouldent be a nice conversation.

quickdodgeŽ
07-21-2008, 05:01 PM
and i felt if i called him it wouldent be a nice conversation.

Why not? All you had to do was make the call and I guarantee you that this thread would have been edited out. You're completely in the wrong for not phoning the guy at all. Point blank.

To me, that's all I see you being at fault on. Later, QD.

ShooterMcGavin
08-05-2008, 09:12 AM
this is over and done with :locked: