PDA

View Full Version : i did something good today

.::UNKNOWN::.
07-18-2008, 07:32 PM
i was working my normal apartment runs as normal.... i pull up to a building to go spray a vacant unit... as i so several hundred times a day i grab my sprayer and walk toward the units.... as i am walking these 2 little boys come running from behind the building screaming,"they are hurting my sister!!!" i yell who and they kept running to find their parents... at that point i run behind the building to find a horrible sight... a pit bull and a mutt had a little 5 year old girl pinned to the ground snapping at her.... she is fighting as much as possible to get away.... i run over there and without thinking about it i hit the pit with the wand of my sprayer.... it is made of soft brass so all it did was bend and didn't even nudge the dog.... bought that time i dropped the sprayer and grab the skin on the pits neck and put it into a headlock... i then kick the mutt in the stomach so the little girl can get away.... held the dog till animal control and the cops show up......dont know what happened to the mutt she ran away into the woods... when the cops took over i then continue to spray my units..... sorry had to get it out my adrenalin is still pumping cant calm down every time i blink i see that little girl crying and fighting for her life.....

DJ Maestro
07-18-2008, 07:37 PM
I applaude you for your quick thinking. You may have saved her life. :goodjob:

07-18-2008, 07:39 PM
yeah i was shaking the dog was knocked out aparently i had it in a sleeper hold for 20 mins

DJ Maestro
07-18-2008, 07:42 PM
Wow. Way to handle it. I hate to see pits mean like that. I have one, but she is the sweetest, most loving dog. People who train their pits to be killers should be shot. :2cents:

IndianStig
07-18-2008, 07:51 PM
+as much as i can

you are a good man

B_Hoov
07-18-2008, 07:51 PM
good job man, something you'll never forget thats for sure, did it hurt the little girl bad or did she manage to escape with minor cuts etc? it's hard to say what anyone would do in that situation unless your actually in the state of mind and have to make a split second decision like that, but you did the right thing! reps

slostang
07-18-2008, 07:53 PM
and for your good deed i shall reward you with vodka and a fat chick.

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n41/leoreai/Family%20and%20Friends/DSCI0202.jpg

07-18-2008, 07:57 PM
good job man, something you'll never forget thats for sure, did it hurt the little girl bad or did she manage to escape with minor cuts etc? it's hard to say what anyone would do in that situation unless your actually in the state of mind and have to make a split second decision like that, but you did the right thing! reps she had on bad bite on her arm but other than that she only had minor stratches and bruises she was woving and hitting the dog enough to delay the attack

dohc4.6sc
07-18-2008, 08:12 PM
damn good job man. + whatever i am worth. like was stated before, you might have saved a life.

isa2o3
07-18-2008, 08:20 PM
:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob: way to go

americanctm
07-18-2008, 09:01 PM
way to be a good Samaritan. Reps

addandrew
07-18-2008, 09:30 PM
You should of sprayed the **** out of the dogs, nice candy paint would do very nice lol but yea, big props for your quick thinking . I also have a pit bull and she is the most loving dog in the freaking world, as DJ Maestro said, people that train pits to fight or attack, should be beheaded by my hands...

T34me
07-19-2008, 12:24 AM
good deal man, like someone said before, quite possible you saved her life

FlipKing
07-19-2008, 12:27 AM
Reps to you

redrumracer
07-19-2008, 01:02 AM
Wow. Way to handle it. I hate to see pits mean like that. I have one, but she is the sweetest, most loving dog. People who train their pits to be killers should be shot. :2cents:
i wouldnt say that, its the people that do it and then arent responsible enough to keep them contained. hell i got 2 chows and they are mean as **** to unknown people/animals, but they stay in a fence that is 8 feet high.

and reps to the op. good job.

quickdodgeŽ
07-19-2008, 09:03 AM
I have one, but she is the sweetest, most loving dog. People who train their pits to be killers should be shot. :2cents:

I also have a pit bull and she is the most loving dog in the freaking world, as DJ Maestro said, people that train pits to fight or attack, should be beheaded by my hands...

Wow. So naive. I won't be surprised if I read about your dogs being the next on the news.

+34 from me for the quick thinking and ability to act on that. Later, QD.

Kevykev
07-19-2008, 09:16 AM
HERO Status, Props for that!

That little girl will be scared of dogs FOR LIFE!!!

addandrew
07-19-2008, 09:21 AM
Wow. So naive. I won't be surprised if I read about your dogs being the next on the news.

Hey I'm with you man, I wouldn't be surprised either if my dog was on the news.......for licking someone to death :rolleyes:.

quickdodgeŽ
07-19-2008, 12:03 PM
Hey I'm with you man, I wouldn't be surprised either if my dog was on the news.......for licking someone to death :rolleyes:.

That's ok. Ignorance shines like the sun. Believe what you want to think is true. Later, QD.

Catnip
07-19-2008, 12:12 PM
No matter how a dog is 'raised' it will always have it's natural instincts. Correct me if I'm wrong, but pits were bred back 'in the day' for fighting bulls? yes?

quickdodgeŽ
07-19-2008, 12:20 PM
No matter how a dog is 'raised' it will always have it's natural instincts.

This is the part that your typical pit bull owners don't want to hear/read. They have it in their mindset that their particular dog is perfect and has perfect temperament because they coddled their dog. They don't want to believe the countless upon countless stories of "perfect" dogs turning on a dime. Later, QD.

jwrape
07-19-2008, 12:24 PM
Good for you, pay it forward my friend! Too many people sit on the side lines today while people get mamed and killed just afraid to get involved.

frostbyte
07-19-2008, 12:45 PM
damn good goin' as stated so many time u saved the lil one. my neighbor died 2 yrs ago from an attack by her pit and dobe. the day before she knocked raw hamburger meat on the back porch which of course they scarffed down in 2 seconds. then that next mornin on her back porch smokin a cigareete the dogs scented she was raggin and basiclly tore her apart. these dogs played with my son days before, but it was so bad the officers had to shoot the dogs on site in fear of being injured themselve. to this day my son is scared of dogs cause he saw it all.. so thank u for what u have done, and i know her parents hold a special place in thier heart for u....
laterz hero of the day

Got Milk?
07-19-2008, 01:02 PM
good job, and my god u had the dog in choke hold for 20 minutes? i bet you were exhausted after it.

Dr.Pepper
07-19-2008, 04:21 PM
good job:goodjob:

07-19-2008, 05:10 PM
good job, and my god u had the dog in choke hold for 20 minutes? i bet you were exhausted after it. yeah i was but the d amn cops took so long good thing he stop struggling after a while.... he was still alive tho

addandrew
07-19-2008, 05:21 PM
Hmmmm, I wonder if the kids were taunting or trying to fuc k with the dogs.

quickdodgeŽ
07-19-2008, 09:54 PM
Hmmmm, I wonder if the kids were taunting or trying to fuc k with the dogs.

O if the dogs natural instincts took over? Funny you how purposely left that out to "prove" some unprovable "point." The more you push this, the more stupid only you look. Later, QD.

Vayda
07-19-2008, 10:58 PM
I dunno about how mean the dogs were by nature vs. nurture, but any dog, even a damn teacup poodle, will bite when it's cornered. Whether or not the kids were throwing rocks at the dog to force it to revert to instinct or the dogs just saw her and thought of a snack, we can't know, but either way it's dangerous. Any dog owner that doesn't keep tabs on their pet - for the dog's safety and mine/my dog's/the children's too - deserves to be shot, IMHO.

+reps, what I'm worth, to OP. You're a real hero man!