PDA

View Full Version : You know what sucks v.2

redrumracer
07-18-2008, 05:04 PM
ya ok this isnt as good or thought provoking as the last one but do you know what sucks? when you go to school and then get out to go grab a bite to eat before you continue doing what it is you were doing and your damn car doesn't start. it cranks just fine, got great spark going on, but no damn fuel. so then you go through the whole list, fuses, relay, make sure you actually have fuel, and then when none of those work you know exactly what it is. the dreaded fuel pump, and in most if not all modern cars the pump is located IN the tank. now for a miata it isnt that bad you just remove some carpet from the deck behind you and there is an access panel. ok so i get all that out and call the parts store, $220 damn dollars for a damn 3 inch vibrator that f*cking goes in your tank to supply fuel to you motor. and this is the cheapest, damn napa wanted $360, and some no name shop wanted $260. im jsut glad im able to work on my own cars and not have to pay someone to do my work for me. if i had time to wait on a pump i would have gotten a walbro fuel pump or at least some kind of upgrade. and then no place has it in stock, the soonest i can get it is tomorrow. it wouldn't be so bad but my school is an airport(pilot) and my dorm is 20 miles away. so needless to say im paying somebody gas to pick me up so i can fix my car down here. just glad i go to school with people who are nice enough to take prob over an hour on a saturday just to transport me around.

slostang
07-18-2008, 05:23 PM
quit bětchin