PDA

View Full Version : Callout from a dig. TONIGHT. DieselNuts / Street tire for Street Tire

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-18-2008, 02:14 PM
**** it dude. I am sick of your back pedaling and excuses. I am going to run you street tire for street tire, and whoever the better driver is will win.

Same spot as me and collins, tonight.. later... 11-12 ish.

DO YOU ACCEPT?

Be aware, there WILL be money involved.

DieselNuts
07-18-2008, 02:37 PM
I'll do it if you are running the same setup as you were against Collins. Afterall, thats when all your shiit talking began....Since your "STOCK" GTO is so ballsy

& thats a negative on the money. Not because Im afraid to loose, but because I just dont have any spare cash right now.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-18-2008, 02:44 PM
I'll do it if you are running the same setup as you were against Collins. Afterall, thats when all your shiit talking began....Since your "STOCK" GTO is so ballsy

& thats a negative on the money. Not because Im afraid to loose, but because I just dont have any spare cash right now.

Then atleast 25 bucks, and yes I am running the same setup.

In the end, it doesn't matter. You have a ****ing super charger.

:lmfao:

Just made some test passes on the car.... oh man.

DieselNuts
07-18-2008, 02:45 PM
Then atleast 25 bucks, and yes I am running the same setup.

In the end, it doesn't matter. You have a ****ing super charger.

Just made some test passes on the car.... oh man.

Okay, $25 is cool. But in the end, it does matter. You are the one saying that your "stock" GTO can beat a Terminator Cobra. Now is your chance to prove it.

Whats the need for test passes if its the same setup as before?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-18-2008, 02:48 PM
Okay, $25 is cool. But in the end, it does matter. You are the one saying that your "stock" GTO can beat a Terminator Cobra. Now is your chance to prove it.

Whats the need for test passes if its the same setup as before?

I hope to god, for your sake that you don't drive as horrible as I have heard.

And its the same setup, but I was on slicks vs collins.

DieselNuts
07-18-2008, 02:49 PM
I hope to god, for your sake that you don't drive as horrible as I have heard.
Now you're just talking out of your ass...

DieselNuts
07-18-2008, 02:50 PM
And its the same setup, but I was on slicks vs collins.
Like I asked before, whats the point of a test run if its the same setup?

DieselNuts
07-18-2008, 02:52 PM
oh, and didnt you get dyno'd today? Lets see a dyno sheet.

collins
07-18-2008, 03:16 PM
i would love to see that dyno sheet

americanctm
07-18-2008, 03:22 PM
My money is on Derek.... if i had money. :D

Thacker post the damn dyno sheet.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-18-2008, 03:28 PM

I didn't go to a dyno, had to handle a few things around the house after I woke up. I didn't get home until 4 last night from batman so I cancelled my 10am appointment.

I just took it out again, on street tires I might as well be launching on a wet slip n slide tarp.... but... we'll see what happens tonight. 19" tires = NO traction.

Tonight =

http://blog.tmcnet.com/blog/tom-keating/images/slip-n-slide.jpg

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-18-2008, 03:29 PM

Come out, I will bet $100.

DirtyMechanic
07-18-2008, 03:37 PM
if your going to slip then why dont you find a better WIDER place to run. since last time you... patted lol and got loose.

SilviaK93
07-18-2008, 03:38 PM
Sorry to say but you guys cant drive if you are smoking 19" tires with less than 400rwhp. I could understand if it was the middle of the winter and 32deg or below outside. Its freakin' 80 deg even at night; how are you spinning tires.

Unless of course they are the cheapest black round rubber thing you could put on a wheel.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-18-2008, 03:39 PM
if your going to slip then why dont you find a better WIDER place to run. since last time you... patted lol and got loose.

The streets fine. I know I can control my ****, and I will be so far ahead of him I don't care if he's sliding all over the place behind me.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-18-2008, 03:40 PM
Sorry to say but you guys cant drive if you are smoking 19" tires with less than 400rwhp. I could understand if it was the middle of the winter and 32deg or below outside. Its freakin' 80 deg even at night; how are you spinning tires.

Unless of course they are the cheapest black round rubber thing you could put on a wheel.

So , by your theory... I should be able to cut a 1.7 60' on street tires like I do on my slicks... right?

DieselNuts
07-18-2008, 03:40 PM
The streets fine. I know I can control my ****, and I will be so far ahead of him I don't care if he's sliding all over the place behind me.
LULZ

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-18-2008, 03:43 PM
LULZ

We'll see tonight :lmfao:

How we going to meet up? And is 11:30 - 12:00 good?

antiv6
07-18-2008, 03:44 PM
you guys getting this on video?

DieselNuts
07-18-2008, 03:45 PM
We'll see tonight :lmfao:

How we going to meet up? And is 11:30 - 12:00 good?
fine by me. PM me the location. & phone #

DieselNuts
07-18-2008, 03:45 PM
you guys getting this on video?
Yeah, I'll bring my camera.

americanctm
07-18-2008, 03:55 PM
Come out, I will bet $100.

i don't have much spare cash since i'm going on vacation all week, but if i did i'd still put money on Derek. Just get it on video

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-18-2008, 03:57 PM
i don't have much spare cash since i'm going on vacation all week, but if i did i'd still put money on Derek. Just get it on video

When the video gets posted tonight, this will be the first thing I quote.

americanctm
07-18-2008, 04:01 PM

When the video gets posted tonight, this will be the first thing I quote.

:D

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-18-2008, 04:02 PM
:D

Who am I kidding, he's prob going to kick my ass. AFter all he makes 40 more rwhp.

SilviaK93
07-18-2008, 04:21 PM
So , by your theory... I should be able to cut a 1.7 60' on street tires like I do on my slicks... right?

Not really. Never mentioned what 60' you should cut, but the way I read these post about "slippin and slidin" on 19" tires is killing me. These are near stock cars in the middle of summer on hot asphalt.

Tech5
07-18-2008, 04:30 PM
Someone PM me the location I wanna come see this Shltt

Tech5
07-18-2008, 04:37 PM
Its going down , See them on the street, Its going down !

OMG Its Platz
07-18-2008, 04:38 PM
take it to the track..ill be there

2.3 Evo 8
07-18-2008, 04:47 PM
You wouldn't run Collins on street tires, but now you'll run nuts?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-18-2008, 05:00 PM
You wouldn't run Collins on street tires, but now you'll run nuts?

Yea, what you going to talk **** about now son?

DirtyMechanic
07-18-2008, 05:05 PM

Yea, what you going to talk **** about now son?that not talking ****... thats just talking... so whats your excuse now?

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-18-2008, 05:07 PM
that not talking ****... thats just talking... so whats your excuse now?

What's it like being the ***** cameraman but never the star?

You post all the time in this forum, yet never race.

T.S.
07-18-2008, 05:10 PM

And you act like you have raced 50 people on here(and won them all). But yet you still run your mouth?!? right.... :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

2.3 Evo 8
07-18-2008, 05:13 PM
Where am I **** talking. I'm just quoting what you previously said, dumbass.

Yea, what you going to talk **** about now son?

Car simply will not move on the 19" 255 street tires.

So you wouldn't race on street tires before, but now you accept a race using street tires. You said in a couple threads you "would not race on street tires because it was worthless".

Sounds like you will only race someone if you have the advantage.

DirtyMechanic
07-18-2008, 05:15 PM

:lmfao:what you talking about im the star everywhere i go. dont you know Jesus... and if your so worried about being a star then stand up get noticed, race more than one person. you raced once on your terms... race someone on someone elses... oh i do race... you just never hear about it.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-18-2008, 05:16 PM

So you wouldn't race on street tires before, but now you accept a race using street tires. You said in a couple threads you "would not race on street tires because it was worthless".

Sounds like you will only race someone if you have the advantage.

How do I have the advantage? I am on 19" street tires vs a lighter / even weight car that makes 40 more rwhp than me.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-18-2008, 05:16 PM
what you talking about im the star everywhere i go. dont you know Jesus... and if your so worried about being a star then stand up get noticed, race more than one person. you raced once on your terms... race someone on someone elses... oh i do race... you just never hear about it.

Running from a dig, on sticky tires isn't "terms"

It's how every drag race should be.

DirtyMechanic
07-18-2008, 05:18 PM

Sounds like you will only race someone if you have the advantage. which usually means he has a real good cheater car... a car that appears to be stock but has unseen stuff that you would need to tear down the motor for... rockers ported stock cast heads. a cheater cam.... you know other things.

DirtyMechanic
07-18-2008, 05:24 PM
Running from a dig, on sticky tires isn't "terms"

It's how every drag race should be.yeah should be, maybe at the strip or something. but not everyone buys DRs or slicks and goes to the strip... they run on the street. but when you call someone out that doesnt usually go to the strip regularly and doesnt have DRs or slicks you call them names... everyone has to agree to your terms with you on slicks. but when someone doesnt have DRs and wants a run on street to street tire you say no can do... now your willing to run on street tires... why dont you re run collins on a full 1/4 on street tires... since youll already be running on street tires for this race.....

collins
07-18-2008, 05:40 PM
yeah should be, maybe at the strip or something. but not everyone buys DRs or slicks and goes to the strip... they run on the street. but when you call someone out that doesnt usually go to the strip regularly and doesnt have DRs or slicks you call them names... everyone has to agree to your terms with you on slicks. but when someone doesnt have DRs and wants a run on street to street tire you say no can do... now your willing to run on street tires... why dont you re run collins on a full 1/4 on street tires... since youll already be running on street tires for this race.....
PLUS MOTHER FUCCING ONE!!!!

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-18-2008, 05:45 PM
yeah should be, maybe at the strip or something. but not everyone buys DRs or slicks and goes to the strip... they run on the street. but when you call someone out that doesnt usually go to the strip regularly and doesnt have DRs or slicks you call them names... everyone has to agree to your terms with you on slicks. but when someone doesnt have DRs and wants a run on street to street tire you say no can do... now your willing to run on street tires... why dont you re run collins on a full 1/4 on street tires... since youll already be running on street tires for this race.....

I invited collins down to get him some too.

collins
07-18-2008, 05:45 PM
must spread more rep b4 giving it ti jesus again :(

collins
07-18-2008, 05:47 PM
I invited collins down to get him some too.
its true. i just dont feel like drivng that far tonight. next time.

ILOVEKIDDRACING
07-18-2008, 05:50 PM
Well. I am heading out for the night, I pm'ed diesel nuts my number and the balls in his court at this point.

DieselNuts
07-18-2008, 07:40 PM
Text has been sent to Thacker. Ill see you around 11:45

onebadgt
07-18-2008, 07:43 PM
cant wait for the results!!!!!

SicStang03
07-18-2008, 08:19 PM
Text has been sent to Thacker. Ill see you around 11:45

I hope you have an IRS brace...

My car is at MPH right now getting the diff re sealed

thepolecat
07-18-2008, 08:23 PM
*subscribed*

Tech5
07-18-2008, 08:34 PM
lol

MachNU
07-18-2008, 11:27 PM
I hope you have an IRS brace...

My car is at MPH right now getting the diff re sealed

LOL one reason why i decided against selling mine to get a cobra! let me if you spot anymore eaton kits again! :goodjob:

GAtegs
07-18-2008, 11:56 PM
So what the **** happened?

tdurr
07-18-2008, 11:59 PM
I say thacker spun so much that he smacked into the wall feet before the finish line letting Diesel win
T-durr

SicStang03
07-19-2008, 08:47 AM
LOL one reason why i decided against selling mine to get a cobra! let me if you spot anymore eaton kits again! :goodjob:

Will do