PDA

View Full Version : Callout: BlewByYouEvo

Evolunchbox
07-18-2008, 01:48 PM
First, welcome to IA...:cheers:

Second, lets line'em up. Enough talk, and "break in", lets do this. :goodjob:

From a roll or dig, you call it. Pump gas, race gas, both.. i don't care. I want to see what it can do. Should be fun regardless!

Buschur>AMS:idb:

AnthonyF
07-18-2008, 02:11 PM
HAHAHA Loved the last line.

He hardly ever gets on here, PM him the link.

-Ant.

BlewByYouEvo
07-18-2008, 04:04 PM
I know its been a slow process but as soon as its done we'll line em up. Its almost done but not quite there. BTW when you coming to dyno @ Forged?!

2.3 Evo 8
07-18-2008, 04:49 PM
I know its been a slow process but as soon as its done we'll line em up. Its almost done but not quite there. BTW when you coming to dyno @ Forged?!

In your thread on evoatlanta you posted dyno sheets.

Just curious, whats the hold up now?

BlewByYouEvo
07-18-2008, 04:54 PM
still on the stock ignition, cop still isnt on the car yet. we had a problem with the cdi box so as soon as we get the new one we will be all set.

WhiteAccord
07-18-2008, 05:20 PM
This should be an exciting race.... Hopefully.

2.3 Evo 8
07-19-2008, 12:11 AM
lol ya, funny part is, if I get the numbers I think I will in addition to the gains with the Tomei 280s then its possible I may break 800whp, lol! But I dont want to get ahead of myself quite yet. I need to upgrade the axles before I do any drag runs, and its highly possible that I will get kicked off after my first pass because Im expected to hit around 9.2-9.3 with a good launch with this setup... lol

Break 800awhp out of a 37R on a mustang dyno? :screwy:

You're "expected" to run 9.2? :lmfao:

:D your lucky my car wont be ready by then. I think I would give you a run for your money. Car should run low-mid 9's -_-

Already predicting a low-mid 9 sec pass before the cars even done. The FASTEST 37R is running 9.2 with a 75 shot and you predict you'll do the same without nitrous.

Don't forget to buy a great flame suit. Your gonna need it more off the track then on the track.

black_e92
07-19-2008, 12:20 AM
oh damn the race of the millenium... built EVO vs built EVO

by the way EVOlunchbox ive heard somewhat about your car and i hear its a beast you mind posting up some pics so i can see it?:goodjob:

Dwisforme05
07-19-2008, 01:05 AM
i really want to see this race LOL.

BlewByYouEvo
07-19-2008, 01:21 AM
Break 800awhp out of a 37R on a mustang dyno? :screwy:

You're "expected" to run 9.2? :lmfao:

Already predicting a low-mid 9 sec pass before the cars even done. The FASTEST 37R is running 9.2 with a 75 shot and you predict you'll do the same without nitrous.

Don't forget to buy a great flame suit. Your gonna need it more off the track then on the track.

The plan for this build was to build the fastest 37R Evo, so why would I not set my goals on beating the fastest time? Direct me to where I said I would be doing this on my very first pass? You apparently like to run you mouth before you look any deeper into what your talking about. You try to act like you know what your talking about when in fact you have none of the facts about my car or how its running. The car is putting some rediculous numbers for where we are with it.

blackonblack
07-19-2008, 01:25 AM
yo ryan let me know when this goes down :-P good luck loved to see this...

ps. blackonblack2 from evoatlanta

darkstar6069
07-19-2008, 05:33 AM
If you expect to run a 9.2 then I hope you have at least 200 passes on the drag strip.

2.3 Evo 8
07-19-2008, 08:21 AM
The plan for this build was to build the fastest 37R Evo, so why would I not set my goals on beating the fastest time? Direct me to where I said I would be doing this on my very first pass? You apparently like to run you mouth before you look any deeper into what your talking about. You try to act like you know what your talking about when in fact you have none of the facts about my car or how its running. The car is putting some rediculous numbers for where we are with it.

Here you go tuna boy. Check out post number 5.

http://www.evoatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=471

All my facts are from YOUR thread so unless your BSing people, my facts are YOUR facts.

Your car is putting down the average amount of power as any other stroker/37R Evo. What was it last, 533awhp? Wow.

2.3 Evo 8
07-19-2008, 08:26 AM
If your so ****in smart, why the fvck didn't you upgrage your stock ignition with such a big build? You waited until you got on the dyno and blew out the spark running 30+psi with stock coils. Pure genious!

Nice research yourself, moron. Maybe go learn about your car and come talk to me then.

Blitanicle99
07-19-2008, 08:38 AM
If your so ****in smart, why the fvck didn't you upgrage your stock ignition with such a big build? You waited until you got on the dyno and blew out the spark running 30+psi with stock coils. Pure genious!

Nice research yourself, moron. Maybe go learn about your car and come talk to me then.

Ryans a good friend of mine, he knows his ****. He isnt full of it, nor some some idiot with money to burn. Maybe he doesn't feel like upgrading the coils yet? Maybe he spent enough money this month?

Jeez. Give the guy a ****ing break.

2.3 Evo 8
07-19-2008, 12:07 PM
I'm sorry, but anybody making such bold claims as he does is a tool.

Remember, he's "expected" to run 9.2 and get booted his first pass out the gate. :rolleyes:

Catnip
07-19-2008, 12:36 PM
Ryans a good friend of mine, he knows his ****. He isnt full of it, nor some some idiot with money to burn. Maybe he doesn't feel like upgrading the coils yet? Maybe he spent enough money this month?

Jeez. Give the guy a ****ing break.

We can give him a break, but running 30psi on a built motor and STOCK ignition won't give him a break.

Maybe he shouldn't push it until it's right...

AnthonyF
07-19-2008, 01:05 PM
Do you know how much driver talent it takes to run a 9.2? Do you know how stupid you would be racing in a car with no 'chute and no roll cage if your car is even capable of hittin that mark?

So, IS THERE GOING TO BE A RACE? YES OR NO!!?!?!

-Ant.

FlipKing
07-19-2008, 01:08 PM
Hey Ant, I love neons too, those cars' mpg are baller. :D,lol, I really want to see this race. Being that fast is great, but damn thats alot of money

BlewByYouEvo
07-19-2008, 02:30 PM
If you expect to run a 9.2 then I hope you have at least 200 passes on the drag strip.

Ya I expect it will take at least that if not more. Its no easy task, as its a very lofty goal. Even then I may not hit that, but I rather set my goals high and shoot for it.

BlewByYouEvo
07-19-2008, 02:39 PM
Okay, for those of you who STILL fail to research the facts or look deeper into a subject. It was never the plan to run the stock ignition at any point. We ordered a full COP, it came in and had a defective part. We had to send it back and wait for the new one to come in, which still has not gotten here. In the meantime we tuned it on the stock ignition.

5.7 tundra all I can say to you is you are simply just a dumbass. You obviously have no idea what the hell your talking about. 533 on a Dynamics is not average for a 2.3 37R on 27psi. You have no idea how dynos differ from eachother or why they read differently. If you did you would know that the Dynamics reads 10-15% lower than a Mustang Dyno does.

Learn about my car? I already know everything I need to know about it, you are constantly making it more obvious how you know nothing about these cars or tuning or dyno's. So far you seem to be the biggest dumbass I have met on these forums.

BlewByYouEvo
07-19-2008, 02:46 PM
Do you know how much driver talent it takes to run a 9.2? Do you know how stupid you would be racing in a car with no 'chute and no roll cage if your car is even capable of hittin that mark?

So, IS THERE GOING TO BE A RACE? YES OR NO!!?!?!

-Ant.

I agree 100% with you. Ive already said my car is not track ready and a roll cage and chute are all part of that. It will be quite some time until I am able to take it to the track and much longer before I can hit that mark, but why is it such a big deal to set my goals high?

Is there going to be a race, when I get my car done then probably, although all this is pissing me off so much that Im about to just stop visiting this forum. This is just rediculous. I end up just getting pissed off every time I read the next stupid post on these threads.

The Youngn
07-19-2008, 02:53 PM
Hey Ant, I love neons too, those cars' mpg are baller. :D,lol, I really want to see this race. Being that fast is great, but damn thats alot of money
he's not talking about the cars...

AnthonyF
07-19-2008, 02:56 PM
5.7 tundra all I can say to you is you are simply just a dumbass. You obviously have no idea what the hell your talking about. 533 on a Dynamics is not average for a 2.3 37R on 27psi. You have no idea how dynos differ from eachother or why they read differently. If you did you would know that the Dynamics reads 10-15% lower than a Mustang Dyno does.

HAHAHA you are the one who is a dumbass. How about you do a reseach on 5.7 Tundra. lololz.

Stop making excuses and just say you deny the race.

-Ant.

DirtyMechanic
07-19-2008, 03:06 PM
Okay, for those of you who STILL fail to research the facts or look deeper into a subject. It was never the plan to run the stock ignition at any point. We ordered a full COP, it came in and had a defective part. We had to send it back and wait for the new one to come in, which still has not gotten here. In the meantime we tuned it on the stock ignition.

Learn about my car? I already know everything I need to know about it, you are constantly making it more obvious how you know nothing about these cars or tuning or dyno's. So far you seem to be the biggest dumbass I have met on these forums.i hate to break it to you that on sharifs DD isnt reading as low as you like it to be. that 10-15% isnt really that high.. more like 5%. that DD is only losing about 20whp on a 407whp TT Z. look at BamBam dyno form his DD to the dynojet down the street on the same day... no very much.

fight club
07-19-2008, 03:07 PM
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA. is this guy really telling phil he knows nothing about evos??? i laughed at that so much i about pissed my pants.

BlewByYouEvo
07-19-2008, 03:12 PM
i hate to break it to you that on sharifs DD isnt reading as low as you like it to be. that 10-15% isnt really that high.. more like 5%. that DD is only losing about 20whp on a 407whp TT Z. look at BamBam dyno form his DD to the dynojet down the street on the same day... no very much.

Ive also seen a TT Z putting 689 on sharifs dyno put 892 down the road, which is well over 15%, so its kinda hard to tell. Thats why I said its hard to compare numbers on different dynos. I really wont know until we dyno it on another car. Sharif himself told me he usually sees a 10-15% difference, so thats what Ive been going by, and thats in my experience just about exactly what I have seen.

AnthonyF
07-19-2008, 03:18 PM
yay or nay to the race? simple as that.

-Ant.

DirtyMechanic
07-19-2008, 03:20 PM
naw ant it will be next spring

Catnip
07-19-2008, 03:22 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147582 lolololol.

2.3 Evo 8
07-19-2008, 03:51 PM
Yep, I know nothing about Evo's.

fight club
07-19-2008, 04:04 PM
Yep, I know nothing about Evo's.
glad you can admit that. lol.

The Youngn
07-19-2008, 04:08 PM
lol...funny people

Catnip
07-19-2008, 04:25 PM
Ive also seen a TT Z putting 689 on sharifs dyno put 892 down the road, which is well over 15%, so its kinda hard to tell. Thats why I said its hard to compare numbers on different dynos. I really wont know until we dyno it on another car. Sharif himself told me he usually sees a 10-15% difference, so thats what Ive been going by, and thats in my experience just about exactly what I have seen.

Amount of boost the same? Same temperature outside? Same humidity? Same AFR? etc.
yeah, it's more than just the dyno itself that changes the numbers.

darkstar6069
07-19-2008, 04:40 PM
depends on the car honestly as far as difference in dyno numbers. I made 353 awhp on a dyno dynamics at dyno4mance and then 2 weeks later with the same set up with no changes made 396 awhp. I have seen others make around 350 awhp and put down right at 350 awhp and some over 420 awhp on the same dyno I was on, theres really no way to get a certain percent of how off dyno dynamics are.

jayjaySTI
07-19-2008, 05:40 PM

Learn about my car? I already know everything I need to know about it, you are constantly making it more obvious how you know nothing about these cars or tuning or dyno's. So far you seem to be the biggest dumbass I have met on these forums.

lol ur right he only knows about 5.7 tundras :ninja: .................^^^^:slap:

AnthonyF
07-19-2008, 07:47 PM
naw ant it will be next spring

lololl true that.

-Ant.

WickedIXMR
07-20-2008, 12:28 AM
I love it when people claim track numbers and power when they never proved it.

fight club
07-20-2008, 12:38 AM
I love it when people claim track numbers and power when they never proved it.

i ran a 8.9 at 175 in my explorer.

WickedIXMR
07-20-2008, 12:39 AM
i ran a 8.9 at 175 in my explorer.
LoL. I ran a 9.2 and I make 800whp

fight club
07-20-2008, 01:03 AM
LoL. I ran a 9.2 and I make 800whp
i dont doubt that lol.

WickedIXMR
07-20-2008, 01:04 AM
i dont doubt that lol.
Dont doubt it. According to my modifications and my speculations thats where my car should be.

fight club
07-20-2008, 01:06 AM
did you include the wind blowing in your calculations? i hear it can shave tenths or add tenths just by direction.

WickedIXMR
07-20-2008, 01:14 AM
did you include the wind blowing in your calculations? i hear it can shave tenths or add tenths just by direction.
Of course. According to my speculations everything comes into play. Wind direction, wind speed, pavement smoothness, global warming, every drop of gas, if ive shat or not, pee'd or not, what kind of underwear i wear, how much money i got in my walet, what kind of shoe laces are on my shoes, what color the sky is, if its suppose to be a full moon that night, etc etc etc.

fight club
07-20-2008, 01:34 AM
lol then your ontop of your game.

Blitanicle99
07-20-2008, 10:17 AM
Well for all the haters, should be doing the first dyno tuesday.

WickedIXMR
07-20-2008, 11:54 AM
Well for all the haters, should be doing the first dyno tuesday.
Oh ok. Then you should deff be able to predict what time it should run at the track.

WhiteAccord
07-20-2008, 12:29 PM
Oh ok. Then you should deff be able to predict what time it should run at the track.

Ze Ownages....

Blitanicle99
07-20-2008, 03:36 PM
Im going to have to call people out on this.

What the hell is wrong with aiming high goals?

IE: A car with such and such horsepower will run x at the track. Everyone does that. But suddenly one new guys does it and people flip out.

WickedIXMR
07-20-2008, 09:21 PM
Im going to have to call people out on this.

What the hell is wrong with aiming high goals?

IE: A car with such and such horsepower will run x at the track. Everyone does that. But suddenly one new guys does it and people flip out.
Nope doesnt matter who it is. Just really annoying when people do that. Not everyones cars are the exact same nor do people drive the exact same. Have you heard the saying, "run your car not your mouth?" Yeeeaaa. Run it first then say what it runs not what it should run.

Blitanicle99
07-20-2008, 11:52 PM
I can't wait to see Ryan destroy some people on here. :D

WickedIXMR
07-21-2008, 12:07 AM
Are you gonna be sucking his d!ck while hes racing someone?

2.3 Evo 8

Which nut do you prefer to swing from, left or right?

WickedIXMR
LOL!

IMPORTchic
07-21-2008, 12:09 AM

LOL....thats all....

2.3 Evo 8
07-21-2008, 12:11 AM
LOL....thats all....

So you'll be sucking his **** while blitanicle caresses his nuts. You two jockying for position?

IMPORTchic
07-21-2008, 12:14 AM
You just dont even know.....

.....okay I give....im talking ****....LOL

Blitanicle99
07-21-2008, 06:11 PM
Are you gonna be sucking his d!ck while hes racing someone?

Nope thats your job when you loose sweetheart.

Blitanicle99
07-21-2008, 06:14 PM

:blah:

Picking up on ThackerSS's usual idiot comments I see?

bebop
07-21-2008, 06:24 PM
From my experince on this forum, WickedIXMR is a hell of a driver. At the track my money would be on him, seeing as how your buddy doesn't have much track experience or racing experience. The car may have the power but without the driver mod it can't back anything up.

NevrNufTorq
07-21-2008, 07:17 PM
From my experince on this forum, WickedIXMR is a hell of a driver. At the track my money would be on him, seeing as how your buddy doesn't have much track experience or racing experience. The car may have the power but without the driver mod it can't back anything up.

x2, he should've watched a few vids on here from back in the day...might better do a roll to at least have a chance :2cents:

Blitanicle99
07-21-2008, 07:45 PM

I don't know WickedIXMR personally nor never met him so I wouldn't know. I know Ryan can drive, and drive his car pretty well for being as powerful as it is.

I just get irritated when people resort to name calling/insults/immature crap.

2.3 Evo 8
07-21-2008, 09:09 PM

The word is spelled LOSE.

Enough talk. When is this Evo going to be ready?

2.3 Evo 8
07-21-2008, 09:12 PM
I don't know WickedIXMR personally nor never met him so I wouldn't know. I know Ryan can drive, and drive his car pretty well for being as powerful as it is.

I just get irritated when people resort to name calling/insults/immature crap.

He can drive? What has he done at the track?

...or is sitting shotgun give you an idea how uber good he drives? :rolleyes:

Blitanicle99
07-21-2008, 10:41 PM
He can drive? What has he done at the track?

...or is sitting shotgun give you an idea how uber good he drives? :rolleyes:

Ive actually never met anymore more obsessed with their car/the performance/the car in general/driving the car/having the car at the absolute presitine shape/having the best parts. I know this has nothing to do with the question, however I am not going to sit here and argue with you over if someone is a good driver or not. This forum has enough drama.

2.3 Evo 8
07-21-2008, 10:56 PM
Ive actually never met anymore more obsessed with their car/the performance/the car in general/driving the car/having the car at the absolute presitine shape/having the best parts. I know this has nothing to do with the question, however I am not going to sit here and argue with you over if someone is a good driver or not. This forum has enough drama.

I'm not trying to argue. I just want track times. What has he done at the track and with what setup/hp?

If his skills are above par, his times should reflect it. Easy question.

Blitanicle99
07-21-2008, 10:59 PM
I'm not trying to argue. I just want track times. What has he done at the track and with what setup/hp?

If his skills are above par, his times should reflect it. Easy question.

You know as long as Ive known him Ive never asked him that question. Talked about his car plenty of times, powerwise and all that and showed me what it did. I think I was just overwhelmed what a 400 hp AWD car can do. I have yet to enjoy the maddness of the new set up. The dyno is supposed to be tomorrow, if so Ill be dropping by Forged to record it and youll see some numbers.

2.3 Evo 8
07-21-2008, 11:12 PM
You know as long as Ive known him Ive never asked him that question. Talked about his car plenty of times, powerwise and all that and showed me what it did. I think I was just overwhelmed what a 400 hp AWD car can do. I have yet to enjoy the maddness of the new set up. The dyno is supposed to be tomorrow, if so Ill be dropping by Forged to record it and youll see some numbers.

Good, then after tomorrow's dyno he should be ready to race Evolunchbox on pump gas!

Lets see those skills in action!

Both cars pull up to the pump to fill up and then race.

iEvo
07-21-2008, 11:56 PM
im bringin a camera for this run

WhiteAccord
07-22-2008, 12:14 AM
X2... Just waiting for the blue Evo to be finish....

Race destinations will be PM'd once the blue EVO contacts me and says hes ready...

sleepys4
07-22-2008, 01:00 AM
This should be good. I hope he makes the power he was looking for, if not someones going to be looking real ignorant.

2.3 Evo 8
07-22-2008, 08:09 AM
I hope he can keep up with the Buschur Evo...

Evolunchbox
07-22-2008, 08:47 AM
:lmfao: I can't believe this thread is still going. Man you guys love to talk smack!

Ryan and I will have the opportunity soon I'm sure. I'm looking forward to hearing how Ryan's car performs today. Should be interesting because I'm really unsure of how consistent Shariff's dyno is... I hear one thing and then I hear another... Regardless, and like I have said before, the proof is in the pudding
:yes:

1SLWPOS
07-22-2008, 08:49 AM
When can I race the 335?

Evolunchbox
07-22-2008, 08:50 AM
When can I race the 335?

What do run again?

1SLWPOS
07-22-2008, 08:52 AM
I wanted to run you in my pos 240 SR20DET since I would think the BMW would rape my GTO.

Evolunchbox
07-22-2008, 08:54 AM
I wanted to run you in my pos 240 SR20DET since I would think the BMW would rape my GTO.

I need to get serviced first as I am WAY over my mileage. After that, we can run whenever. :goodjob:

1SLWPOS
07-22-2008, 08:58 AM
Ok ;)

Blitanicle99
07-22-2008, 10:39 PM
Evo was not dyno'd today. Sharif has a skyline and a supra to tune and dyno before the Evo gets its time on the dyno.

Updates to follow...

CosmoLTW
07-23-2008, 02:41 AM
Um... so yeah I've been friends with Ryan for a long time and he's not one to brag about his car, so I will for him. He still has a lot more on the table to play with to say the least and the car hauls ass. I have seen some of the dyno #'s. All I have to say is the critics in this thread are going to look real stupid real soon.

Oh yeah, and not directed at Evolunchbox at all, but more towards the sh!t talkers about AMS:

Same bottom end as a certain "blue lancer"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqEFIMBumJs

Highest horsepower Evo in existence: AMS
...Buschur what?

CosmoLTW
07-23-2008, 02:45 AM
And who appointed the white accord to be Luda from F&F2. They have already been talking about a race man. This isn't your chance to shine:lmfao:

DirtyMechanic
07-23-2008, 03:36 AM
Um... so yeah I've been friends with Ryan for a long time and he's not one to brag about his car, so I will for him. He still has a lot more on the table to play with to say the least and the car hauls ass. I have seen some of the dyno #'s. All I have to say is the critics in this thread are going to look real stupid real soon.

Oh yeah, and not directed at Evolunchbox at all, but more towards the sh!t talkers about AMS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqEFIMBumJs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqEFIMBumJs)

...Buschur what? and yet that means nothing when both cars are about the same power and it all comes down to driver.

Evolunchbox
07-23-2008, 09:04 AM

No, they used 2.1L in their dag car, not their 2.3RR... Don't get too excited ;) Plus that is Martin tuning on a 42R varaint...not Sharif on a 37R... who I think is better off sticking to the VQ... just my :2cents: and the facts...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqEFIMBumJs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqEFIMBumJs)

...Buschur what?

Like I have said a thousand times... it's not about the power, it's who crosses the finish line first... Yes AMS is currenty quicker (last year) but show me videos of what matters...

You ask Buschur what... not a dyno vid either ;) You don't see too many "dyno vids" from Buschur do you??

WORLD'S FIRST EVO8 IN THE 8'S
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1axhKCqm_F8
ONCE AGAIN HOLDER OF FASTEST MPH, 172.74. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBPX_tnEXSA

Once again Buschur>AMS :idb: ....better yet to keep it on topic Buschur>Forged :idb: X2

xManiacx
07-23-2008, 09:51 AM
Good, then after tomorrow's dyno he should be ready to race Evolunchbox on pump gas!

Lets see those skills in action!

Both cars pull up to the pump to fill up and then race.Hey Phil, I better receive a phone call or a PM with the location if this ever goes down! :D From you or anyone that's going.

2.3 Evo 8
07-23-2008, 10:11 AM

Move over Blitanicle, someone else purchased a ticket to swing.

If you're so sure, put some money on the race between Lunchbox and your boy. A friendly bet between you and I. $500 sound good?

TIGERJC
07-23-2008, 10:29 AM

If you're so sure, put some money on the race between Lunchbox and your boy. A friendly bet between you and I. $500 sound good?
u must be pulling social security, ballin!

2.3 Evo 8
07-23-2008, 10:38 AM
u must be pulling social security, ballin!

Your mom gave me back all my child support money when the blood test proved you wasn't mine. :cheers:

2.3 Evo 8
07-23-2008, 10:38 AM
Luv u webster!

TIGERJC
07-23-2008, 10:48 AM
Your mom gave me back all my child support money when the blood test proved you wasn't mine. :cheers:
well then take me out for some korean bbq :D

WickedIXMR
07-23-2008, 10:49 AM
No, they used 2.1L in their dag car, not their 2.3RR... Don't get too excited ;) Plus that is Martin tuning on a 42R varaint...not Sharif on a 37R... who I think is better off sticking to the VQ... just my :2cents: and the facts...

Like I have said a thousand times... it's not about the power, it's who crosses the finish line first... Yes AMS is currenty quicker (last year) but show me videos of what matters...

You ask Buschur what... not a dyno vid either ;) You don't see too many "dyno vids" from Buschur do you??

WORLD'S FIRST EVO8 IN THE 8'S
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1axhKCqm_F8
ONCE AGAIN HOLDER OF FASTEST MPH, 172.74. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBPX_tnEXSA

Once again Buschur>AMS :idb: ....better yet to keep it on topic Buschur>Forged :idb: X2
Damn. Someone got owned like sh.it. All I gotta say is know what your talking about before you run that co.cksucker.

bebop
07-23-2008, 10:50 AM
Damn. Someone got owned like sh.it. All I gotta say is know what your talking about before you run that co.cksucker.You're*

Also, TIGER ban this name too.

-Maniac

blindF
07-23-2008, 10:51 AM
You're*

Also, TIGER ban this name too.

-ManiacAnd this one.

-Maniac

Lucifer
07-23-2008, 10:52 AM
And this one.

-ManiacAnnnd this one. Thx

-Maniac

TIGERJC
07-23-2008, 10:54 AM
k, give me a sec I am at work

TIGERJC
07-23-2008, 11:01 AM
anymore alex

xxbokehxx
07-23-2008, 11:04 AM
anymore alexThis is the last one... :) thx.

rampage
07-23-2008, 11:05 AM
This is the last one... :) thx.Sike! Haha, seriously this is my LAST one. Thx again dude.

-Maniac

yogi08
07-23-2008, 11:32 AM
wtf maniac why do you make so many damn screen names

Undie_Skidz
07-23-2008, 12:01 PM
Who gives a flying donkey's d1ck about dyno #'s? People dont race on dyno's. Why do people want to compare condom sizes on the dyno?

If you want to see how big your penis is then look in the mirror. You dont need a dyno sheet for that.

If you wanna see how big your balls are get in the driver seat and put your money where your mouth is.

DYNO SHEETS MEAN JACK SHAT WHEN IT COMES TO THE TRACK / STREET.

DONE DEAL!

My money is on the Bumble Beast. :cheers:

WickedIXMR
07-23-2008, 12:03 PM
Who gives a flying donkey's d1ck about dyno #'s? People dont race on dyno's. Why do people want to compare condom sizes on the dyno?

If you want to see how big your penis is then look in the mirror. You dont need a dyno sheet for that.

If you wanna see how big your balls are get in the driver seat and put your money where your mouth is.

DONE DEAL!

Very well put haha :goodjob:

Evolunchbox
07-23-2008, 12:41 PM

DONE DEAL!

Welcome dirty drawers! and +1

Also, Maniac you have WAY too much time on your hands... funny though:boobies:

Undie_Skidz
07-23-2008, 12:51 PM
Dirty Drawers FTW!

Blitanicle99
07-23-2008, 12:55 PM
This has gotten wayyyyy out of hand. This is more drama causing than ThackerSS's bul****.

Either way, if Ryan tells me hell win Id throw 100 bucks on the line for a friendly bet. 5.7 Tundra... that work for ya?

2.3 Evo 8
07-23-2008, 01:37 PM
$100 is fine by me.

CosmoLTW
07-23-2008, 01:54 PM

How much you want me to throw into the pot, pumpkin?

Oh, and WickedIXMR watch your dam mouth who you call coksucker. I would def bet you wouldn't say that to my face and I def wouldn't recommend it. Now shut the hel.l up. The adults are talking.

Evolunchbox, like I said I mean no disrespect to you. From what Ryan told me last night you're a pretty cool, easy-going guy about this. But, all these guys swinging from your nut sack trying to talk about Ryan's car when they know nothing about him or the massive amount of time and effort he has put into his car are getting way past old. I'm sure you could relate with the time and money and sweat you have put into yours.

Now, for y'all saying dyno #'s don't matter and :blah:, I have seen Ryan race many many many times since we were back in high school. Ask Blitanicle, I introduced them. Ryan can drive his car. He's just not going to race until he is 100% sure the car is running strong and safe and he is used to the new setup, especially now with all the attention on this race I'm sure. So in short, :2up: and just stop running your mouth unless your going to throw some money down. We already have a camera guy. We don't need ten.

yogi08
07-23-2008, 01:58 PM
Oh, and WickedIXMR watch your dam mouth who you call coksucker. I would def bet you wouldn't say that to my face and I def wouldn't recommend it. Now shut the hel.l up. The adults are talking.
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahaha

CosmoLTW
07-23-2008, 02:09 PM
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahaha
Dude for that, I'll bring you a beer at the finish line:cheers:

ct9a gsr
07-23-2008, 02:14 PM
Dyno #'s don't matter as much as you think... I can honestly say I've *NEVER* raced my Evo against anyone else on it's highest horsepower setting... why? Never needed to... on its 500whp setting, it'd beat 600whp cars and etc. etc.

Anyways... I'll throw $100 on Evolunchbox if anyone's willing to match my bet... =D

Blitanicle99
07-23-2008, 02:15 PM
El oh El.

Evolunchbox
07-23-2008, 02:28 PM

Easy guys... It's just a race. Beers and laughs at the end of the line :cheers:

Evolunchbox, like I said I mean no disrespect to you. From what Ryan told me last night you're a pretty cool, easy-going guy about this. But, all these guys swinging from your nut sack trying to talk about Ryan's car when they know nothing about him or the massive amount of time and effort he has put into his car are getting way past old. I'm sure you could relate with the time and money and sweat you have put into yours.

Yes, I can relate. These guys are hyped up, I believe, over Ryan's initial claims what the car can do...before it has happened. Not a good thing to do on this site... I have learned the hard way myself acting like the fat lady has sung... You do at times need the flame suit on here. But it's all in fun...for the most part. Ryan just needs to enjoy the car first. I'm not going anywhere soon. I'll be ready to race whenever he is ready.:goodjob:

Now, for y'all saying dyno #'s don't matter and :blah:

I really don't think they do at this point. I am genuinely curious as to what his final numbers are based on that build. The race will probably come down to the driver mod. All-in-all a fun time, and once it's over a new race will have already been brewing and this will be in the past.

CosmoLTW
07-23-2008, 02:29 PM
Dyno #'s don't matter as much as you think... I can honestly say I've *NEVER* raced my Evo against anyone else on it's highest horsepower setting... why? Never needed to... on its 500whp setting, it'd beat 600whp cars and etc. etc.

Anyways... I'll throw $100 on Evolunchbox if anyone's willing to match my bet... =D
I totally agree with that. I not talking dyno #'s though, I'm talking a good tune that is safe and reliable, puts down good power-or should I say the most?- and has the most power "under the curve" and the car's got it in spades. People are hating on Sharif, but if you had seen what he has done with this car so far, nobody would say a thing. 0, I repeat, ZERO counts of knock. At all. On the dyno, tuning, on the road, etc. And it is still putting down astounding numbers and a nice curve. Both cars weigh about the same I would guess and both are prob. geared the same(?), so all that is left is the power and the driver. In a straight line, I really don't see anywhere to shave a lot of time and be faster in Ryan's driving. He is good with the car. He eats, sleeps, and breathes this stuff. He hasn't been to the strip, but he's outdriven a lot of people that have. The only thing I am thinking is it might be a while because the guy is trying to finish up the car and he's getting married and going on the honeymoon and all kinds of other stuff, so I doubt this race is too high up on the list of importance...

2.3 Evo 8
07-23-2008, 02:53 PM
How much you want me to throw into the pot, pumpkin?

$500, $1,000, $2,000? I'm your huckleberry. Name it!

I don't give two ****s if the guy eats, sleeps, and ****s in his Evo. That doesn't mean he can drive it.

Do you think Nick can't drive? Guess again cupcake.

Also, don't make dumb ass claims about what your "expected" to run at the track YOUR FIRST TIME OUT. Simple as that. Thats why he's getting flamed. He said I'm "twisting his words", but thats BS. I just quoted him. Go back a read his quote!

Name your price and I'll slap it down on the hood before the race. Both cars on pump gas and both MUST fill up at the same gas station.

..and if you've already forgot. BUSCHUR > AMS! :idb:

My names Phil, come holla at ya boy.

2.3 Evo 8
07-23-2008, 02:55 PM
When I get back from vacation he can race my car if he's feeling froggy.

WickedIXMR
07-23-2008, 03:02 PM

Dont be mad because you got owned and you dont know what your talking about. Go cry your pu.ssy elsewhere.

shortysm22
07-23-2008, 08:07 PM
good stuff :) battle of evos

twins
07-23-2008, 10:46 PM
All-in-all a fun time, and once it's over a new race will have already been brewing and this will be in the past.[/QUOTE]yep twins tiburon vs lunchboxevo
is comming up after this race. sorry for the hy-jack:D

integraguy06
07-23-2008, 10:54 PM
how about we quit the bittchin and just line up the 2 guys and stop talking sh*t, its 2 guys who wanna race, not a lets jump into the conversation and pick and choose how u think u can insult someone...

i personally just saw it tonight and got to ride around on my bike with him and some of my friends and wow its quick (not finished) and from what ive hear about evolunchbox it will be damn close

kthx

Blitanicle99
07-23-2008, 11:05 PM
Yes... the **** talking needs to stop. After well get some food/beers and stop this drama ****.

integraguy06
07-23-2008, 11:09 PM
Yes... the **** talking needs to talk. After well get some food/beers and stop this drama ****.

"talking needs to [stop]"

Undie_Skidz
07-24-2008, 11:59 AM
I love intraweb fighting & keyboard hardasses. Keyboard muscles FTW!

Flex em for us CosmoLTW!

CosmoLTW
07-26-2008, 02:39 AM
I love intraweb fighting & keyboard hardasses. Keyboard muscles FTW!

Flex em for us CosmoLTW!
Um... If you read my posts at all you will see I am def against keyboard hardasses. :screwy:

Who the he11 are you anyway to be trying to call me out? Just like Evolunchbox said, it should be all in good fun. I was just sticking up for my friend who was getting flamed. So butt out and sit back and enjoy watching the race. There has been enough drama in this thread to last the kills forum a year.

ct9a gsr
07-26-2008, 03:25 AM
There has been enough drama in this thread to last the kills forum a year.

lol... you just joined the KF and think this measly thread has enough drama to last us for years? Quit kidding yourself... hahaha.

CosmoLTW
07-26-2008, 02:48 PM
lol... you just joined the KF and think this measly thread has enough drama to last us for years? Quit kidding yourself... hahaha.

Wow, a lot to look forward to then haha. And to believe I thought I had left the drama with the girls in Middle School...:rolleyes:

It's just a race guys...

CHADbee
07-26-2008, 03:04 PM
all bulls1t aside...i know nick and ryan both and know everything about both cars in full detail and have rode with ryan on low boost and have seen nick race his car with my own eyes.

5.7 tundra is willing to put 500+ on nick and thats one of his best friends so im not knocking phil for doing that but i wouldn't bet MY money on either car. i know both drivers and cars real well and to be honest....pump for pump i dont know who will pull....but whoever does its not going to be more than 1 car at most.

good luck to the driver of the bumble beast and the blue by you beast. you both will need it. i hope all the sh1t talk wont keep this race from happening :(

hugs and kisses,
chad

WickedIXMR
07-26-2008, 04:25 PM
My money would be on Nick all day long. Even though both cars have pretty much the same mods remember who tuned the cars. David Buschur > Shariff.

Psycho
07-26-2008, 04:50 PM
I love gay men
race me damnit!

SatansRectum
07-28-2008, 08:30 PM
Buschur>AMS:idb:

KICK HIS ASS, SEA BASS!

Catnip
07-28-2008, 10:38 PM
I'll race someone :ninja:

Ronsam2006
07-28-2008, 11:07 PM
How's the new weapon???

Evolunchbox
07-29-2008, 08:15 AM
all bulls1t aside...i know nick and ryan both and know everything about both cars in full detail and have rode with ryan on low boost and have seen nick race his car with my own eyes.

5.7 tundra is willing to put 500+ on nick and thats one of his best friends so im not knocking phil for doing that but i wouldn't bet MY money on either car. i know both drivers and cars real well and to be honest....pump for pump i dont know who will pull....but whoever does its not going to be more than 1 car at most.

good luck to the driver of the bumble beast and the blue by you beast. you both will need it. i hope all the sh1t talk wont keep this race from happening :(

hugs and kisses,
chad

Thanks for the XO's Chad:gay: :lmfao:

Ryan and I have spoke and we have some time before this goes down. He has some other very important things going on before this every happens. Neither of us are in a rush. I was in a rush in the beginning because I thought there was smack alk going on... There wasn't....much;) j.k.

New weapon... and you wanna race... I don't even know what you have but bring it with that ninja shiz! Pump gas race???

Catnip
07-29-2008, 01:33 PM
How's the new weapon???

Feels aight, I'm bout to go run it out to see what it's doing (afr and boost wise).

Ronsam2006
07-29-2008, 11:06 PM
Thanks for the XO's Chad:gay: :lmfao:

Ryan and I have spoke and we have some time before this goes down. He has some other very important things going on before this every happens. Neither of us are in a rush. I was in a rush in the beginning because I thought there was smack alk going on... There wasn't....much;) j.k.

New weapon... and you wanna race... I don't even know what you have but bring it with that ninja shiz! Pump gas race???
I think it would be a better match against your Bimmer IMO.

Catnip
07-30-2008, 03:51 AM
yeahhhh, NOT racing a built evo. lol.
so 11.5-11.8 at 18ish psi, going to turn it up a psi or 2. :ninja:

Undie_Skidz
07-30-2008, 10:12 AM
Um... If you read my posts at all you will see I am def against keyboard hardasses. :screwy:

Who the he11 are you anyway to be trying to call me out? Just like Evolunchbox said, it should be all in good fun. I was just sticking up for my friend who was getting flamed. So butt out and sit back and enjoy watching the race. There has been enough drama in this thread to last the kills forum a year.

BUTT OUT YOU BIG BULLY! :lmfao: Give me a break!

I would tell you who I am BUT..... its G14 classified.

Nyteryder
07-30-2008, 11:08 AM
someone hit me up before this goes down
\
btw, ill add to the pot if need be

Evolunchbox
07-30-2008, 11:40 AM
Not going to happen anytime soon. He went a different direction with his set-up so it most likely won't happen. It would have been fun!
Now, I'm back to getting to the track and hunt for my 9's!

Blitanicle99
07-30-2008, 03:31 PM
Yep, however its really sick what Ryan pulled off. I can't wait to take a ride on the track with it.:D

CosmoLTW
08-07-2008, 05:26 PM
Yeah man, can't wait till we head to Summit Point with that car its going to be insane! Y'all should all check it out and support an IA member. He's running the Redline Time Attack East Coast series in the Street and I think also the Modified class. First time out they trounced the competition with stock suspension and brakes and street tires and wheels, so this time should be a little more interesting, or less depending on how you look at it...

Fastlife Mag
08-07-2008, 05:28 PM
When is the race at Summit Point?

stock05evo8
08-07-2008, 05:50 PM
*blank

stock05evo8
08-07-2008, 05:58 PM
:0

2.3 Evo 8
08-07-2008, 06:05 PM
Scary.

ueyedgr8tness
08-07-2008, 07:01 PM
Yep, however its really sick what Ryan pulled off. I can't wait to take a ride on the track with it.:D

do u ever get :piss: on considering u and cosmo seem to hang right under his NUTZ?

CosmoLTW
08-09-2008, 11:45 AM
When is the race at Summit Point?
August 16-17 from what I remember.

Random Hero
08-16-2008, 11:01 AM
This should be good...I've got my money on Ryan all day. :goodjob:

Evolunchbox
08-16-2008, 05:31 PM
This should be good...I've got my money on Ryan all day. :goodjob:

He's not going to run me in the 1/4 yet...you wanna run that Supra? ;)

2.3 Evo 8
08-16-2008, 05:34 PM
This should be good...I've got my money on Nick all day. :goodjob:

Member31410
08-16-2008, 05:46 PM
I've got my money set on some Zaxby's all day. :goodjob: :D

Random Hero
08-16-2008, 06:27 PM
He's not going to run me in the 1/4 yet...you wanna run that Supra? ;)

In all honesty, you shouldn't waste your time with me. I'm still on stock twins and the car is not being built for speed right now. So, it really wouldn't be much of a challenge for you. ;)

As to the others, I respect both cars I just happen to think Ryan will pull this off. I believe I'm entitled to that regardless if I'm wrong or right.

May the better car win and regardless of the outcome, you have to respect EACH car as there is a lot of time and hard earned money invested into each of these bad boys.

Props to both. :cheers:

No need to get nasty, we're all adults here.

Maniacc
08-17-2008, 01:57 AM
In all honesty, you shouldn't waste your time with me. I'm still on stock twins and the car is not being built for speed right now. So, it really wouldn't be much of a challenge for you. ;)

As to the others, I respect both cars I just happen to think Ryan will pull this off. I believe I'm entitled to that regardless if I'm wrong or right.

May the better car win and regardless of the outcome, you have to respect EACH car as there is a lot of time and hard earned money invested into each of these bad boys.

Props to both. :cheers:

No need to get nasty, we're all adults here.
Since you're still on stock twins. I know someone who's been wanting to run a Supra. Would you be interested in running from a dig against an awd mid 12 sec car? You can send me a pm if you're interested. If you're not it's cool. But between Ryan and Nick, I got my money on the Nick. That yellow is just faster looking than the blue.

ATLTSX
08-17-2008, 10:11 PM
I'll put my money on Ryan as well. It will be a good race and would love to see it.

Evolunchbox
08-17-2008, 10:55 PM
Whenever Ryan is ready to run...I will match ALL bets.

SilviaK93
08-18-2008, 07:03 PM
Whats a ball park hp/tq of these two cars?

2.3 Evo 8
08-18-2008, 08:37 PM
I'll put my money on Ryan as well. It will be a good race and would love to see it.

I'll match whatever amount you and anybody else want to bet also.

My money is on the yellow lunchbox.

iEvo
08-18-2008, 08:47 PM
my money is on nick. but should be a good run

hydroshutter
08-18-2008, 09:32 PM
Please let me know when you guys conduct the side-betting. I'd like to match some cash for Nick.

SilviaK93
08-19-2008, 12:59 PM
whats the hp of these two cars roughly like I asked a few post up. 600ish, 700ish, 800ish?

Blitanicle99
08-19-2008, 01:01 PM
There will no longer be a race. Ryans car is now set up for track, not callouts.

The Evo is currently under the knife for some tweaking.

However, we did place 2nd in modified, 3rd in street at Summit Point. We would have gotten first in street but we had a traction issue which caused problems. The car we got 2nd to in modified was the Takata STi, which was a stripped interior, with the race Aero kit. We are running full interior, full stereo, A/C, and no Aero kit. Hopefully by next race all that will change and we hope to pick up 2 full seconds on the track. :goodjob:

Random Hero
08-19-2008, 01:08 PM
There will no longer be a race. Ryans car is now set up for track, not callouts.

However, we did place 2nd in modified, 3rd in street at Summit Point. We would have gotten first in street but we had a traction issue which caused problems. The car we got 2nd to in modified was the Takata STi, which was a stripped interior, with the race Aero kit. We are running full interior, full stereo, A/C, and no Aero kit. Hopefully by next race all that will change and we hope to pick up 2 full seconds on the track. :goodjob:

I spoke to Ryan a few weeks ago about his success in Nashville.

The car is a beast, that's all I can say. Props and best of luck to him. :goodjob:

Evolunchbox
08-19-2008, 01:19 PM
whats the hp of these two cars roughly like I asked a few post up. 600ish, 700ish, 800ish?

Depends on which dyno and which way the wind is blowing...lol J/K Probably close to 600 for both. I'm not sure what Ryan has made on race gas? Anyone have an idea?:thinking:

Looks like no straight line race. I knew with the wedding and such it would be far from happening... Nonetheless, congrats Ryan with the accomplishments!:cheers:

WhiteAccord
08-19-2008, 01:25 PM
/\/\ You said you wouldnt post no more.

Evolunchbox
08-19-2008, 02:02 PM
/\/\ You said you wouldnt post no more.

fixed:ninja:

Blitanicle99
08-19-2008, 02:10 PM
Looks like no straight line race. I knew with the wedding and such it would be far from happening... Nonetheless, congrats Ryan with the accomplishments!:cheers:

Yep. Ill post pictures and the videos we got when I get some time. We also had bumper mount cameras, which looked SICK!

2.3 Evo 8
08-19-2008, 04:40 PM
So a track car can't go in a straight line? Thats news to me.

Only takes switching a MAP on the AEM and maybe adjusting camber.

Anyways, good luck on road racing. Thats where I plan on being one day.

Blitanicle99
08-19-2008, 10:56 PM
So a track car can't go in a straight line? Thats news to me.

Only takes switching a MAP on the AEM and maybe adjusting camber.

Anyways, good luck on road racing. Thats where I plan on being one day.

Not that it cant be tuned into a straight line vehicle, its just not any fun anymore as it used to be. Also, just how the cars suspension is tuned right now its set up for the track. The tuning will be set up for the power bands it needs, and the car really needs race axles to launch without snapping those bad boys. The car has a full KW suspension and the 6 piston calipers with custom made race pads. So the whole going fast suddenly and slowing down quickly, the car no longer likes. The car probably wont see much of the street anymore alot because of the brakes, when they are cold they don't do didily squat.