PDA

View Full Version : ATTN ALL GWINNETT MEET PEOPLE AT SONIC

©hris
07-18-2008, 10:05 AM
There is an undercover Gwinnett Officer that will be attending the meets for now on.... nobody will know who he is. In fact he drives a modified import :) He is a really cool guy and for the most part will not care what goes on...

BUT HE WILL WRITE TICKETS AND TAKE PEOPLE TO JAIL FOR DOING BURNOUTS, RACING, OR WRECKLESS DRIVING!!!!

He is going to be on-duty and other Gwinnett Officers will be patroling the area and also hiding in close by parking lots....

Pick up your trash because littering citations could be givin out as well...

SO GROW THE **** UP PEOPLE AND HAVE SOME RESPECT

DJ Maestro
07-18-2008, 10:11 AM
Pics of him or it's all BS. :police:

:lmfao:

IndianStig
07-18-2008, 10:16 AM
ummmmmmmmmmm. okay.

blackboi50
07-18-2008, 10:18 AM
hahhahhaha.........greattttt!!!!!:lmfao:.....1

DieselNuts
07-18-2008, 10:21 AM
lulz, I guess its time to find a new spot...

G.C
07-18-2008, 10:35 AM
lulz, I guess its time to find a new spot...

Agreed. btw how do you even know bout this whole undercover cop thing?if you dont mind. Maybee.......... YOUR THE COP!!! :police::police::police:.

jp man. :)

ALVIN
07-18-2008, 10:45 AM
why would you need to find another spot? I am confused because it was stated that he is there to give citations for burnouts, racing, wreckless driving, and litterning. **** that should not be happening at a decent meet.

plus maybe he was called by people of the meet to protect the location from said ricers.

DJ Maestro
07-18-2008, 11:25 AM
I found out who the UC cop is. Here's a pic of him and his car.

http://homepage.usask.ca/~skf147/Paul%20Walker%20and%20the%20Supra.jpg

:D

blackboi50
07-18-2008, 11:33 AM

:lmfao:.....You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DJ Maestro again...............1

©hris
07-18-2008, 11:42 AM
lol

he is a friend of mine. he's cool. its no different than uniformed cops at the varsity meets. Only this guy isnt going to be in uniform.

If you do stupid **** at a car meet and you wanna go find another place to meet.... then go because you wouldnt wanna get a ticket now would you :)

DJ Maestro
07-18-2008, 11:47 AM
Funny thing is that he will only be undercover until he writes that first ticket. :doh:

©hris
07-18-2008, 11:50 AM
Funny thing is that he will only be undercover until he writes that first ticket. :doh:

unless he isn't the one writing the ticket :)

antiv6
07-18-2008, 11:52 AM
nothing stupid has really gone down except for people hauling ass (or trying to haul ass) out on riverside parkway. And people need to pick up their trash, that will be the first thing to get us kicked out b/c the sonic people have to pick it up

RL...
07-18-2008, 11:56 AM
I call bs...but I don't do stuff to get ticketed anyway so I could care less if there was a cop there or not.

blackboi50
07-18-2008, 12:10 PM
I call bs...but I don't do stuff to get ticketed anyway so I could care less if there was a cop there or not.

ok u raced an infifnity right in front of the sonics??? :thinking:..........hrmmmmmm u dont do anything????......come again :screwy:....1

JennB
07-18-2008, 12:13 PM
Good. I wish people would learn that a lot more spots would be open for meets if they would just behave. Pick up your damn trash, people.

IndianStig
07-18-2008, 12:19 PM
This thread was totally useless man. Chris even if there is one (which I would love for their to be) why not let these fools learn by getting littering tickets or whatever it is they chose to do. Just post up in the next meet thread OP that security will be on hand so act in order.

blackboi50
07-18-2008, 12:40 PM

ok u raced an infifnity right in front of the sonics??? :thinking:..........hrmmmmmm u dont do anything????......come again :screwy:....1

metalman
07-18-2008, 12:41 PM
Good. I wish people would learn that a lot more spots would be open for meets if they would just behave. Pick up your damn trash, people.

I agree.

You and "Doppelgangbanger" ;) should have come out...there were 6 Miatas in attendance. One kid in a smurf blue one is a total 'ricer' too, he has a GV front lip and everything! :crazy: j/k

Sammich
07-18-2008, 12:43 PM

o conner...brian o conner

JennB
07-18-2008, 12:54 PM
I agree.

You and "Doppelgangbanger" ;) should have come out...there were 6 Miatas in attendance. One kid in a smurf blue one is a total 'ricer' too, he has a GV front lip and everything! :crazy: j/k

I like "Doppelbadger". I usually just forget about the meets until the next day. I'll try to reminder him for next week.

DieselNuts
07-18-2008, 01:17 PM
The reason I said something about finding a new place to meet is because a lot of times people leave this meet to go to a secluded spot to make a run. I dont want to be followed to my spot then busted. Thats all.

The Youngn
07-18-2008, 01:21 PM
just be careful what you guys talk about out there now and your tint too. Would kind of suck so have a cop walking around and being able to see every detail of your car

UpSideDownDesi
07-18-2008, 01:33 PM
he's there good...doesn't change a thing for me and i am not worried. I don't really talk to anyone i don't know over there...other than "Sup *shake hand*....Sunny. Nice to meet you." Then walk away. Meet will go on and we'll still be out next week like we were this week. :goodjob:

Chris you never should have posted this, hence now idiots will know. Best lesson is hard lesson learned.

americanctm
07-18-2008, 01:38 PM
nothing stupid has really gone down except for people hauling ass (or trying to haul ass) out on riverside parkway. And people need to pick up their trash, that will be the first thing to get us kicked out b/c the sonic people have to pick it up

Yep, people don't really do stupid sh!t at the Gwinnett Sonic meet. We'll be fine unless ricers start taking it over, but people do need to pick up their trash.

DJ Maestro
07-18-2008, 01:59 PM
Yep, people don't really do stupid sh!t at the Gwinnett Sonic meet. We'll be fine unless ricers start taking it over, but people do need to pick up their trash.

I saw plenty of stupid last night in the 45 mins. I was there. :thinking:

LiL PaKi
07-18-2008, 02:02 PM
What I miss yesterday?
Ricers doing stupid ****?

americanctm
07-18-2008, 02:10 PM
I saw plenty of stupid last night in the 45 mins. I was there. :thinking:

well i left early because i had to get early for work. What did you see?

Prime.
07-18-2008, 02:13 PM
good, i hope this is true. people need to have some more respect overall and learn to just chill without having to do stupid ****.

©hris
07-18-2008, 02:28 PM
The reason I said something about finding a new place to meet is because a lot of times people leave this meet to go to a secluded spot to make a run. I dont want to be followed to my spot then busted. Thats all.

thats not what he is there for.... he doesnt care.

DieselNuts
07-18-2008, 02:33 PM
thats not what he is there for.... he doesnt care.
While that may be true, I dont trust cops when it comes to them "not caring if you break the law"....

DJ Maestro
07-18-2008, 03:28 PM
well i left early because i had to get early for work. What did you see?

I got there later and stayed until most people started taking off. I saw people speeding through the parking lot, burning out on Riverside, and even an asshat trying to drift in the parking lot. Yeah, there was some stupid there last night. :doh:

IndianStig
07-18-2008, 04:11 PM
While that may be true, I dont trust cops when it comes to them "not caring if you break the law"....

just gotta be smart about it and not tell everyone you are going to run D.

just casually roll out to say riverside pizza, post up there for a min talk to eachother and the cops gonna think you're off to buy a pizza. many ways to get around that.

im serious about the trash can lol. maybe we can get one and just leave it there at sonic. every thursday lug it up to the lot.

OMG Its Platz
07-18-2008, 04:21 PM
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: is wut i think :2up:

Julio
07-18-2008, 04:22 PM
lol... Is he going to be on the County/City Time clock ? I highly doubt it.

More then likely on his time off.. which means, He can't do ****...

lol.. Funny part, One of my buddies that was there last night is a cop.. Actually he's a narc.. He just happen to like cars...people never notice, because he doesnt show.. Plus he's from South America... people probably say.. "mexican aint no cop".. lol

I really dont see the point of this thread except the attention factor....

OMG Its Platz
07-18-2008, 04:33 PM
exactly and for you to b1tch and complain.......im sorry, not trying to be a d1ck but seems like you do do that alot.....:boobies:

once agian....just expressing a point

lol... Is he going to be on the County/City Time clock ? I highly doubt it.

lol.. Funny part, One of my buddies that was there last night is a cop.. Actually he's a narc.. He just happen to like cars...people never notice, because he doesnt show.. Plus he's from South America... people probably say.. "mexican aint no cop".. lol

I really dont see the point of this thread except the attention factor....

BUGMAN
07-18-2008, 06:14 PM

Technically if he witnesses anything illegal then he can enforce the law or have an on duty officer come in and write tickets. You or anyone else can do the same. The difference would be when a court date is set it would be your word against the accused and in his case it would be an off duty officer vs the defendants word.

There is a lot more techinicalities to it but that's the short version.

I don't see why anyone has to come into any of the meets and act stupid except for attention. Now they come in and do stupid chit they will get plenty of attention. :D

I do not attend the Gwinnett meets but have attended several others and there is always someone doing stupid crap to get attention. Oh well some will learn and some never will.

Doppelgänger
07-18-2008, 06:27 PM
This thread is full of LOL.

RL...
07-19-2008, 12:22 AM

I've never raced an infiniti in my life...and I don't race much so I'd definitely remember. (I don't race because my car isn't fast) So...come again :screwy:

Code-Aye
07-19-2008, 01:26 AM
just dont do anything dumb and you dont have anything to worry about
:yes:

ueyedgr8tness
07-20-2008, 01:38 PM
WOw this thread is:gay: