PDA

View Full Version : Misc The Dark Knight (SPOILERS, WATCH OUT)

Lucky DAWG
07-18-2008, 02:56 AM
Incredible movie.

My question is though who do we think the next villain is going to be? Joker is still on the loose but now Toothface is dead? and now batman is a wanted criminal? CRAZY.

Also what was up with The Scarecrow at the beginning, i thought he was killed but then when batman found him and his crew immitating him, he didn't even kill or apprehend the scarecrow... i'm confused in what role he played in the parking garage.

Discuss

Tuan
07-18-2008, 03:12 AM
two face isn't dead

dc2teg2006
07-18-2008, 08:20 AM
They say Twoface will be the next villian.

Reaper
07-18-2008, 08:23 AM
two face isn't dead

holy sh*t your alive:eek:

Lucky DAWG
07-18-2008, 01:13 PM
Oh really?

I thought they let him die to show that Harvey Dent was a hero. I dunno though, i think Toothface is going to be a much weaker villain compared to the Joker. Its tough when you put up such a good one so early, he was easily the best villain in any old batman movies.

I think the next best one to look forward to would be like Clayface or Bane with Toothface in the next movie

Spektrewing386
07-18-2008, 01:17 PM
Also what was up with The Scarecrow at the beginning, i thought he was killed but then when batman found him and his crew immitating him, he didn't even kill or apprehend the scarecrow... i'm confused in what role he played in the parking garage.

Discuss

Batman's #1 rule is not not kill anyone, thats why he didnt kill the scarecrow. And he left the scarecrow tied up along with those batman wantabes to be found by the cops. I guess the parking deck scene was sopossed to introduce the batman copycats and give closure to what happened to the scarecrow.

OneSlow5pt0
07-18-2008, 01:22 PM
yea harvey dent will be next villan

also its two-face not tooth,lol

Lucky DAWG
07-18-2008, 01:27 PM
yea harvey dent will be next villan

also its two-face not tooth,lol

haha my bad, i've always said tooth instaid of two when referring to that term, i dunno why lol.

I don't know how sinister he will be though, i think its a tough act to follow

JITB
07-18-2008, 11:47 PM
twoface has never been taht great of a criminal to me. i think joker will return...which will be hard to replace but they have to!

SampaGuy
07-18-2008, 11:57 PM
what was up with that chick, she wasnt even hot. other than that great movie.

Blownb18c
07-19-2008, 01:01 AM
i liked it--it is too bad about Heath Ledger because that was one of his best roles i have seen and gonna be very hard to replace him.....maybe they can bring back the Riddler?

BB6dohcvtec
07-19-2008, 01:02 AM
I think they should bring back the riddler

jr4mny
07-19-2008, 01:42 AM
amazing movie. but yea the chick really wasnt that fine...compared to the chicks he brought out of the heli..!

joker will alwayz be the best villain.

(the pencil magic trick)>> lmao

OneSlow5pt0
07-19-2008, 01:45 AM
they better not bring back the joker,but yea the Joker is one of the best comic book villans of all time

yungdz
07-19-2008, 01:55 AM
Two-face is dead. I think they will bring back the Joker, or at least show what happens to him in the beginning of the next film. As far as who should be next, I think it will be either the Riddler or the Penguin. If its the Riddler I think they should let Jim Carey play him again.

JITB
07-19-2008, 02:16 AM
Two-face is dead. I think they will bring back the Joker, or at least show what happens to him in the beginning of the next film. As far as who should be next, I think it will be either the Riddler or the Penguin. If its the Riddler I think they should let Jim Carey play him again.

two face aint dead...

OneSlow5pt0
07-19-2008, 02:24 AM
i havent even seen the movie.........but there is no way two-face is dead,im sure it was just when he got his face burned

JITB
07-19-2008, 02:36 AM
i havent even seen the movie.........but there is no way two-face is dead,im sure it was just when he got his face burned

well if u are familiar with batman storyline you will know 2face aint dead!

ironchef
07-19-2008, 08:09 AM
He seemed pretty dead to me at the end there. I want Arnold as Mr. Freeze again, w00t!

Lucky DAWG
07-19-2008, 09:46 AM

he falls off a building...

mocha latte cupcake
07-19-2008, 09:56 AM
2 face is definately dead y0... falls off like a 6 story building and PRETTY SURE HE'S TEH DEDZ...

Vteckidd
07-19-2008, 10:08 AM
2 face isnt dead. Eckhart hinted at his return in Batman 3.

Remember they said they had to let "Harvey Dent DIE to protect his legacy". They never said that he was DEAD, and at the end there was no coffin IIRC.

I think they put him in Arkham Asylum.

Oldman hinted that THe RIddler or Catwoman would be in the next. No Mr. Freeze because Chris Nolan likes to keel things realistic, and it would be impossible to do mr. freeze.

I am betting that 2Face is still alive because if hes dead, they killed off all the good batman villians except for Bane.

The Joker, its been confirmed he was written out of Batman 3. They wanted to bring him back, but with Ledger passing they wrote him out. APparently Nolan said there was a bunch of scenes he shot of ledger in Arkham Asylum that they never used, so they may use those to show what happened to him in Batman 3

I liked the movie, but as good as ledger is, he may have literally killed the franchise with him dieing. It would be impossible to pick another Joker, and he totally screwed their whole plan up.

tragic

Chuckster
07-19-2008, 10:11 AM
****ING GREAT MOVIE.

Idiot if you know anything two face aint dead fool. Who ever they get to play as the joker is gonna have it rough. Heath Ledger did a ****ing amazing job. From what I read/heard. If they don't continue with the joker the next villian will be riddler.

Chuckster
07-19-2008, 10:12 AM

Remember they said they had to let "Harvey Dent DIE to protect his legacy". They never said that he was DEAD, and at the end there was no coffin IIRC.

Oldman hinted that THe RIddler or Catwoman would be in the next. No Mr. Freeze because Chris Nolan likes to keel things realistic, and it would be impossible to do mr. freeze.

I am betting that 2Face is still alive because if hes dead, they killed off all the good batman villians except for Bane.

The Joker, its been confirmed he was written out of Batman 3. They wanted to bring him back, but with Ledger passing they wrote him out. APparently Nolan said there was a bunch of scenes he shot of ledger in Arkham Asylum that they never used, so they may use those to show what happened to him in Batman 3

I liked the movie, but as good as ledger is, he may have literally killed the franchise with him dieing. It would be impossible to pick another Joker, and he totally screwed their whole plan up.

tragic

Listen to this guy people. He tells the truth.

VIP Style
07-19-2008, 11:09 AM
yeah i really cant say enough about how good of a job heath did as the joker. he showed how joker was "really" suppose to be done, very entertaining. and they did a great job pulling off harveys ugly side of his face.

eViLMunkey
07-19-2008, 02:10 PM
Still can't wait to see the truely demented Riddler in the future movies since he has always been (in comics) a twisted character. Also the new animated batman flick kinda showed the end of Scarecrow.

Nissan Sean
07-19-2008, 02:20 PM
i was telling my friends last night that 2face wasnt dead. they kept arguing. but yeah i could see riddler being in the next one i bet jim carry could do an even better job at it now.

OG-Skinny
07-19-2008, 02:42 PM
+2 for Mike,

Anyone else thinking Ledger should be nominated for an academy award, even though he's gone? He was AMAZING in this movie.

"Wanna know how i got des scares? hrmm..???" Best movie out.. PERIOD

MitsuEvo6
07-19-2008, 09:03 PM
he falls off a building...

So did batman, he ain't dead. The Funeral was so the people of Gotham didn't see what he's become, so they don't loose hope. The question is, will Christopher Nolan do another one. He said he was only gonna do one, but they came to him with such a good script, he couldn't say no. I hope they'll do another. Oh, and catwomen was a hinted at when he was talkin bout makin his armor dog proof. Well see what happens.

BITCHING
07-19-2008, 10:31 PM
good movie joker was the best ....

americanctm
07-19-2008, 11:21 PM
I saw it earlier today. Heath Ledger made the movie. One of the best performances i have seen in a long time, and he made it so believably evil and demented. The movie was amazing!

Hulud
07-19-2008, 11:24 PM

TRUTH

he will be back

i LOL'd when i saw the "in memory of heath ledger"

Hulud
07-19-2008, 11:26 PM
but i did love the joker in this movie. so f*cked up and twisted.

Jack Nicholson, who played the Joker in 1989 - and who was furious he wasn't consulted about the creepy role - offered a cryptic comment when told Ledger was dead.

"Well," Nicholson told reporters in London early Wednesday, "I warned him."

Though the remark was ambiguous, there's no question the role in the movie earmarked as this summer's blockbuster took a frightening toll.

Ledger recently told reporters he "slept an average of two hours a night" while playing "a psychopathic, mass-murdering, schizophrenic clown with zero empathy ...

"I couldn't stop thinking. My body was exhausted, and my mind was still going."

Prescription drugs didn't help, he said.

willum14pb
07-20-2008, 05:22 AM
#1 joker's still alive, and always will be. they will have to replace him.

#2 harvey dent, aka TWO face is still alive.

#3 These are not spoilers if you have any idea about the batman comics.

umairejaz
07-20-2008, 07:37 AM
they needed a new batmobile. The bike thing was alittle ugly.

Lucky DAWG
07-20-2008, 11:23 AM
#1 joker's still alive, and always will be. they will have to replace him.

#2 harvey dent, aka TWO face is still alive.

#3 These are not spoilers if you have any idea about the batman comics.

they are not going to replace him, replacing him will be a big mistake. Like someone said before i bet they will just show footage of him in Arkham that they already filmed in the next one.

Otherwise they will just give short allusions to him or updates on where he is, actually putting a new face to the joker will ruin it.

Vteckidd
07-20-2008, 11:56 AM
IF they bring the Joker back it will be well after this series of movies is done. Maybe 10 years from now when they do a new one, maybe, after alot of time has passed they could do it.

But as far as THIS trilogy is concerned, and as long as Bale is batman, the Joker is not dead, but the man that plays him is. You will not see the joke again.

americanctm
07-20-2008, 11:59 AM
Everybody keeps talking about another movie... The director Christopher Nolan said he wasn't going to do another batman after Batman Begins, but the studio brought him such a good script that he couldn't refuse, so now i bet he is done with Batman.

Is it even confirmed that they are going to make a third movie or is it just rumor?

Vteckidd
07-20-2008, 12:07 PM
Nolan said after a few months out he would start working on a script for Batman 3. Bale was signed to 3 movies.

MR2DR
07-21-2008, 12:08 AM

I got catwoman from the scene where batman got his new suit where he asked about dogs but where did you get riddler from?

and im guessing Lucius Fox didnt resign? he can't resign, he's like Q

Hulud
07-21-2008, 01:41 AM
they are not going to replace him, replacing him will be a big mistake. Like someone said before i bet they will just show footage of him in Arkham that they already filmed in the next one.

Otherwise they will just give short allusions to him or updates on where he is, actually putting a new face to the joker will ruin it.
they wont show any more footage of ledger as the joker since they put all his scenes that were shot in the dark knight

Lucky DAWG
07-21-2008, 02:18 AM
they wont show any more footage of ledger as the joker since they put all his scenes that were shot in the dark knight

I was going off what Mr. Kidd said, supposedly there is untapped footage they decided not to use

Farrow2005
07-21-2008, 07:41 AM
Two Face+Death=LAME!!

would have made a another good movie.

Reaper
07-21-2008, 08:42 AM
Saw it last night, outside of the fact that the entire movie was just flat out badass....

I laughed my ass off when he made the pencil dissapear lol

There WILL be a 3rd movie. There was quite a bit of dry humor in the movie that definitely spiced things up. I'm going to see it @ IMAX next weekend just for the "full effect" haha

ShooterMcGavin
07-21-2008, 09:18 AM
i vote for the bane/knightfall story...nolan and bale doing that series w/the right actor for bane, nightwing, azrael and all the supporting characters would make it truly epic...

Tuan
07-21-2008, 03:11 PM
holy sh*t your alive:eek:
haha..wassup ****face!!!

bebop
07-21-2008, 03:33 PM
Saw it last night. And all I have to say about it is, IT WAS FUCKING EPIC!! A must see imo.

The only thing that got annoying was this chick sitting next to me, talking loud about dumb stuff. I guess that was her second time seeing it because she kept telling her friend what was going to happen next. I was seriously about to say something but my girlfriend kept telling me to ignore her lol.

I really liked the hospital scene where it was blowing up and the joker stopped and looked back then it continued to blow then he hopped in the bus and took off lol Joker FTW.

Chuckster
07-21-2008, 03:34 PM
Nolan and Bale are signed to do 3 batman movies. Thats a fact.

Also heard a rumor that Johnny Deep might be the next Joker. I hope not.

Zeeb
07-21-2008, 03:35 PM
two face isn't dead

two face died at the end duh... joker will prolly be retired due to heath ledger.... i've heard rumors of riddler. the director says he doesnt want to do penguin or cat woman and definately not robin...

Zeeb
07-21-2008, 03:36 PM
Nolan and Bale are signed to do 3 batman movies. Thats a fact.

Also heard a rumor that Johnny Deep might be the next Joker. I hope not.

they arent signed onto anything... no contracts here. but nolan said he would do a 3rd and bale said he would only if nolan directed.

Zeeb
07-21-2008, 03:40 PM

God no jim carey would ruin this series. They have been looking at a british actor who isnt very famous for riddler.

Blitanicle99
07-21-2008, 03:41 PM
Two face is dead. He fell off a building and had a funeral session at the end of the movie. Hes gone.

The Joker was INCREDIBLE. It sucks Heath Ledger died because that was the best acting of his career in my opinion.

Either way, great movie and I will def see it again in theaters to see little things I missed the first time.

Zeeb
07-21-2008, 03:41 PM
He seemed pretty dead to me at the end there. I want Arnold as Mr. Freeze again, w00t!

Once again another batman movie that sucked. mr freeze sucked... any villian that has magical freezing powers or anything like the penguin would ruin this series. this series of batman is very realistic and going really good... Dont need some bull**** villians to come in and ruin it just because there HAS to be another one.

Big_V8
07-21-2008, 04:31 PM
:werd:
Once again another batman movie that sucked. mr freeze sucked... any villian that has magical freezing powers or anything like the penguin would ruin this series. this series of batman is very realistic and going really good... Dont need some bull**** villians to come in and ruin it just because there HAS to be another one.

Zeeb
07-21-2008, 04:47 PM
Also two face might or might not be dead. Think of it this way. Yea he took a wicked fall and looked dead. But also his funeral was before that. It was when he was burnt up and going on rampages. They wanted people to think he died a hero instead of them knowing he's now a criminal. If they found that out no one would have any hope for the city. But he cant be dead because thats way to short. In the comics and books and cartoons he was a big time crime boss of gotham city who was very welthy and had hundreds of little minions working for him. So in the next one he might come back and start the movie off in the hospital. and batman say something like... I thought you were dead or some shyt. Its very possible... Or they might just bring in the riddler.

"Nolan is not committed to another sequel, explaining that he does not normally line up projects after completing a film. Gary Oldman (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Oldman) is confident Nolan will return, and Bale said he would return if Nolan did.Oldman hinted in the third film Gordon would have to hunt down Batman. He has also mentioned that the villain of the upcoming film may be The Riddler. Nolan explained that as long as he is directing, he is not including Robin in the franchise because Bale is portraying a "young Batman", which meant "Robin's not for a few films". Nolan jokingly listed Frankie Muniz (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankie_Muniz) as a potential choice, if the studio forced him to cast. Bale joked "I'll be chaining myself up somewhere and refusing to go to work" if Robin is introduced."

"In addition, Nolan considered the Penguin difficult to portray on film, explaining, "There are certain characters that are easier to mesh with the more real take on Batman we're doing. The Penguin would be tricky." Christina Ricci, Sarah Michelle Gellar and Kate Beckinsale have shown interest in playing Catwoman, while David Tennant wishes to play the Riddler. Prior to the release of The Dark Knight in 2008, David Goyer ruled out using the Penguin or Catwoman as a villain in a future film, prefering to use antagonists from the comic that had not yet been portrayed on the big screen. After Heath Ledger's death in January 2008, it is unknown whether the Joker will return for a third film, be recast, or retired out of respect for Ledger."

JITB
07-21-2008, 05:33 PM
2 FACE AINT DEAD MONKEYS! THE STORY OF HOW TWO FACE WAS INTRODUCED IN BATMAN WAS THE SAME WAY< GOTHAM CITIZENS THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD. BUT BATMAN AND THE COMMISSIONER HAD HIM PUT IN ARKUM ASYLUM. THAN HE ESCAPED! JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE VILANS IN GOTHAM CITY!

MR2DR
07-21-2008, 05:37 PM
I have no problem going to any of the precincts, asylums, and county jails in atlanta. hell, we took field trips there in like middle school and i wasn't scared.

but ****, if we had something like arkham, i would be scared ****less going there at night.

JITB
07-21-2008, 05:41 PM
I have no problem going to any of the precincts, asylums, and county jails in atlanta. hell, we took field trips there in like middle school and i wasn't scared.

but ****, if we had something like arkham, i would be scared ****less going there at night.

lol hell naw, arkham aint no fun place to be... :lmfao:

but atleast you would get alot of oppurtunities to escape, like everyone else....kick it with joker and you will be out in no time, he escaped soo many times...lol

Zeeb
07-21-2008, 05:45 PM
lol hell naw, arkham aint no fun place to be... :lmfao:

but atleast you would get alot of oppurtunities to escape, like everyone else....kick it with joker and you will be out in no time, he escaped soo many times...lol
you might also catch a nice little side job while your at it!

Chuckster
07-21-2008, 06:22 PM
You people don't know **** STFU and stop typing. ****ing Idiots!

lol, Yes your a ****ing idiot.

Chuckster
07-21-2008, 06:25 PM
2 FACE AINT DEAD MONKEYS! THE STORY OF HOW TWO FACE WAS INTRODUCED IN BATMAN WAS THE SAME WAY< GOTHAM CITIZENS THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD. BUT BATMAN AND THE COMMISSIONER HAD HIM PUT IN ARKUM ASYLUM. THAN HE ESCAPED! JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE VILANS IN GOTHAM CITY!

Set these wanna be's straight JITB. You stupid idiots!

tony
07-21-2008, 06:34 PM

tragic

Amazing, I never looked at it that way and I totally agree.. his death may have ruined the series because he MADE the sequel so good.

Zeeb
07-21-2008, 06:47 PM
Amazing, I never looked at it that way and I totally agree.. his death may have ruined the series because he MADE the sequel so good.

i honestly think joker is done... u cant pull another joker like that. it kinda makes me mad heath died... after seeing the movie i was like why the **** did he die.... i want another one.

90_ACCORD
07-22-2008, 10:08 PM
yeah i have no idea cuz i missed some parts during it for a reason i will not say haha

The Ninja
07-22-2008, 10:23 PM
Sold his soul for such a performance.

It wasn't about the money, it was about the message.

iNsTuN nOoDoH
07-22-2008, 10:36 PM
I liked the fact that Bruce Wayne puts on his "deep-sexy" voice like he's talking to a girl on the phone, when the Batman mask goes on hahaha.

Jim Carey should be the next Riddler though.

The12lber
07-23-2008, 06:47 AM
They should bring back Val Kilmer and George Clooney as evil Batmen hell bent on destroying the Batman movie franchise with terrible film making in order to necessitate a reboot.

Wait, they already did that I think.

Reaper
07-23-2008, 07:08 AM
I highly doubt they will use another Joker even though they wanted to....they are going to have to start from scratch and the only way to get the same director again is if the script is f'in sick....so hopefully they get something good...otherwise this awesome series dies with ledger

josh green
07-23-2008, 08:09 AM
I saw it last night and was amazed. The Joker as stated before was incredible, no one can top that. Watching the movie I really couldnt believe it was him.
I REALLY hope they dont bring back Jim Carey for the Riddler IF they do another one with him. If they are trying to protray a "young batman" he is too old for the film. The CG or whatever for 2face was awesome, though I'm not a big 2face fan. But as Mr.Kidd stated, Ledger may have killed the series with his death. It is going to be really hard to come up with a script to make you forget about the Joker and get into someone else and the movie not get silly.

PS- If morgan Freeman isnt in the next one, I will be disappointed.
BTW, where do you guys read all this stuff about the movie makers and who wants to be cast for what roles and ****?

Sport1.3
07-23-2008, 08:21 AM

Scarecrow and the fake batmen were not working together....if you remember he attacked one of them with his spray......he is and never will be a hero type :D

Sport1.3
07-23-2008, 08:41 AM
I hope they dont ruin the series with another joker character. Ledger definitely sold his soul for that role.....My guess on the next villian is either Riddler, or catwoman and of course a return of twoface. As its custom in Nolans films to have 2 antagonists.......i honestly think a return of the League of assassins would be cool....Raz Al ghul and Curare (my fav character).....Or Bane....though then they would be forced to introduce robin (gay)....maybe even a realistic type poison ivey character....they have endless possibilities

Truegiant
07-23-2008, 09:57 AM
I know someone mentioned in another thread about batman villians..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman_villains

here is an interesting read!

DarKStaR
07-23-2008, 10:52 AM
The movie was just unbelieveable! I was very impressed with the joker and the whole movie in general. It does suck that ledger died and that NOONE can replace the joker he did. Hopefully they will think of something.

AlanŽ
07-23-2008, 08:31 PM

tragic
TOOK THE WORDS OUT OF MY F*CKING MOUTH. :goodjob:

When I walked out of the movie last night it was almost impossible to me to imagine anyone else playing the joker. for those that watched the cartoon during the 90's I think you will all agree with me when I say he had all the manarisms, the voice, THE LAUGH, down perfect. He must have got every season of that show and just watched the sh!t out of them.

Bane I never really liked because of the last movie that he was in.

Mr. Freeze I think could be done if the writters got creative.

Poison Ivy I hope never comes back.

As far as harvey goes IDK :thinking: . As much as I'd love to see him come back I don't see how they can.

Like you said it's a real shame that heath died because if you remember the cartoons the joker came back so many times it wasn't even funny.

AlanŽ
07-23-2008, 08:32 PM
So did batman, he ain't dead. The Funeral was so the people of Gotham didn't see what he's become, so they don't loose hope. The question is, will Christopher Nolan do another one. He said he was only gonna do one, but they came to him with such a good script, he couldn't say no. I hope they'll do another. Oh, and catwomen was a hinted at when he was talkin bout makin his armor dog proof. Well see what happens.
How the hell is that a hint at catwoman?

AlanŽ
07-23-2008, 08:36 PM
I got catwoman from the scene where batman got his new suit where he asked about dogs but where did you get riddler from?

and im guessing Lucius Fox didnt resign? he can't resign, he's like Q
he didnt resign because the machine blew up at the end. he said as long as the machine existed he couldn't work there.

Zeeb
07-23-2008, 08:41 PM
he didnt resign because the machine blew up at the end. he said as long as the machine existed he couldn't work there.

Well since he blew it up its still there but doesnt work. He'll be back...

wunquikser
07-23-2008, 09:11 PM
My question is though who do we think the next villain is going to be? Joker is still on the loose but now Toothface is dead? and now batman is a wanted criminal? CRAZY.

The next villian is gunna be the TUNNELMAN!!

NewGen33
07-25-2008, 12:19 AM
The Joker was amazing in this movie. No other villain in any other movie can touch him.

sararose
07-25-2008, 01:06 AM
When I walked out of the movie last night it was almost impossible to me to imagine anyone else playing the joker. for those that watched the cartoon during the 90's I think you will all agree with me when I say he had all the manarisms, the voice, THE LAUGH, down perfect. He must have got every season of that show and just watched the sh!t out of them.

Are you talking about Batman the Animated Series or The Batman? If you're talking about Batman the Animated Series, I'm sorry, but Ledger's take on the joker was NOOOOOOOTHING like Mark Hamel's. I think you need to re-watch the series. I have all the seasons on DVD, and most Batman fans can tell you Mark Hamel's version is unique and perfect for the comic-book-esque animated cartoon. He was a killer on the show, don't get me wrong, but he was more... how can I put this... "happy-go-lucky", like a jester or a clown. However, like many people have mentioned, Ledger brought an entirely new Joker to the screen, and it was perfect for the dark, more-serious, deranged vision that Nolan has been bringing out in his latest Batman franchise.

RandomGuy
07-25-2008, 01:24 AM
Great Joker!!!!

Heath Ledger died for our sins

VooDooXII
07-25-2008, 01:40 AM
Anyone catch that bit when he goes, "I need a suit to protect me from...cats?"

CATWOMAN MAYBE?

I think they should bring back the riddler

I'd like to see the Riddler...and oddly enough, I bet Marilyn Manson could play the part. I don't know...I pictured it, and then played with Photoshop.

http://i37.tinypic.com/332phqo.jpg

I'd like to see Bane...Mr. Freeze seems a little too outlandish for the way these movies have been. Really though, Riddler would be great.

EDIT: Just read most of this thread and what I've said has been said already, mostly...:rolleyes:

Spektrewing386
07-28-2008, 09:57 PM
i think its real funny how the Joker swapped the addresses of Dent and Rachael during the interogation. Therefore enforcing the Joker's ideas that you cant go by plans. As said in a review:

"Helplessly in thrall to his heart, Batman heads out to save Rachel, but discovers on arrival that he's been tricked -- because Joker switched address on him, his relative selfishness has actually consigned poor Rachel to oblivion.

So Batman suffers not only from the guilt of having failed to rescue Rachel, but from the shame of having been manipulated by the Joker. Not only was he nailed for making the more self-serving of the choices available to him, but he was simultaneously punished by having the only possible justification for that choice -- his love for Rachel, and his willingness to continue patrolling Gotham as the Batman in exchange for her safety -- stripped from him as a result of his making it."

yungdz
07-28-2008, 10:30 PM

there was one shot I saw in a trailer of ledger without makeup on, looking in a mirror. I didn't see that in the movie.

Mchnhead2k5
08-01-2008, 11:25 AM
What a great movie. If you haven't seen it yet definitely go see it. If you have go see it again. 1. Batman 2. Iron Man 3. Hulk for my top three superhero movies this summer.

EJ25RUN
08-01-2008, 11:29 AM
Batman history - the bad guy never dies. They are sent to an insane asylum.

+ the reason the joker was left at the top of the building is cause Keith died and that was all the film they had of him.

So yeah, Twoface- Not dead.

TeeJay
08-01-2008, 02:14 PM
Batman history - the bad guy never dies. They are sent to an insane asylum.

+ the reason the joker was left at the top of the building is cause Keith died and that was all the film they had of him.

So yeah, Twoface- Not dead.
Keith?? :thinking:

Mchnhead2k5
08-01-2008, 02:17 PM

I think he means Heath and not Keith.

TeeJay
08-01-2008, 02:29 PM
I think he means Heath and not Keith.
rly?? :thinking:

EJ25RUN
08-01-2008, 02:31 PM

dont really matter about him. Just look at other movies that a main character dies. They replace that character. The Joker is not dead. "HEATH" is.

ubers2k
08-01-2008, 07:29 PM
dont really matter about him. Just look at other movies that a main character dies. They replace that character. The Joker is not dead. "HEATH" is.

Not necessarily...

QUEEN OF THE DAMNED