PDA

View Full Version : Misc Affliction: Banned

TonyRSX
07-17-2008, 10:20 PM
Affliction: Banned

This Saturday night. i can't f*ckin wait, anybody who knows MMA KNOWS this is a stacked as hell card. Big fights top to bottom. One of the best cards MMA cards in years. UFC has got some real competition now. Eventhough UFC is gonna be free on Spike that night, 99% of my attention will be on Affliction. Then, when the Anderson Silva vs. James Irvin happens, ill switch back and forth ;).

Affliction Fight Card:
http://www.afflictionclothing.com/banned_july19/fight_card.php

WARRRR FEDOR!!!
(Gonna be a tough fight for him, but i hope he murders the hell outta Sylvia)

n2daizo123
07-18-2008, 11:26 AM
Im having some friends over to watch it, I cant wait either. The Arvloski vs rothwell fight should be good and I want to see Aleksander fight as well. The under card for the event will be on FOX sports south with Fedors brother fighting on it and Vitor Belfort and Lil Nog will be on there also.

ironchef
07-18-2008, 11:47 AM
I cant wait for Fedor to rip Tim's arms off!!!

TonyRSX
07-18-2008, 01:35 PM
Im having some friends over to watch it, I cant wait either. The Arvloski vs rothwell fight should be good and I want to see Aleksander fight as well. The under card for the event will be on FOX sports south with Fedors brother fighting on it and Vitor Belfort and Lil Nog will be on there also.

yea im looking forward to seeing alexander and vitor as well...i just hope its the old lightning quick hands vitor that shows up...been years since ive seen vitor fight :goodjob:

redpanda
07-18-2008, 03:11 PM
Wow, I haven't seen Arvloski fight in a while. One of the fastest hw I've seen

n2daizo123
07-19-2008, 01:23 PM
Unfortunately Aleksander Emelianenko wont be fighting, he has been replaced with Gary Goodridge.

ironchef
07-19-2008, 01:43 PM
Unfortunately Aleksander Emelianenko wont be fighting, he has been replaced with Gary Goodridge.Yea it sucks. Goodridge will get tooled though I bet.

TonyRSX
07-19-2008, 02:41 PM
Unfortunately Aleksander Emelianenko wont be fighting, he has been replaced with Gary Goodridge.

yea that blows...he couldnt get his license to fight :( ...oh well goodridge is a good replacement should still be a decent fight

TonyRSX
07-19-2008, 03:08 PM
does anyone know if Hooters will be showing Affliction? and what time does the event start?

TonyRSX
07-19-2008, 06:38 PM
???????????????

TonyRSX
07-19-2008, 11:40 PM
if you didnt get to watch affliction...go find it online somewhere or at least the fedor fight....

WARRRRRRRRRRRRRR FEDORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

ironchef
07-19-2008, 11:49 PM
War Fedor indeed, honestly did anyone think Tim had a chance to win?

Both the Barnett and Arlovski fights were good too!

n2daizo123
07-20-2008, 12:02 AM
War Fedor indeed, honestly did anyone think Tim had a chance to win?

Both the Barnett and Arlovski fights were good too!
I thought the fight would have at least lasted longer. Fedor was a beast. Tim probably will never get another shot at a title. Who do you pick on Fedor/ Couture?

TonyRSX
07-20-2008, 12:11 AM
I thought the fight would have at least lasted longer. Fedor was a beast. Tim probably will never get another shot at a title. Who do you pick on Fedor/ Couture?

Fedor all the way :cheers: