PDA

View Full Version : B18c w/ LS header or GSR?!?! HELP !

GuilioG
07-16-2008, 06:23 PM
i have a B18c in my '94 Ls i already talked to a customer service rep from Skunk2 about which header to use. he said the gsr header and when i get the high flow cat welded on alittle custome work may need to be done as well. i was under the impression i would have to use a Ls header to fit up everything. so let the debate begin guys and if your pulling stuff out of your *ss dont post please. thanks guys :cheers:

MR.EM1
07-16-2008, 06:29 PM
hytech/rage header from Mr.KiDD FTMFW

slostang
07-16-2008, 07:04 PM
what are your plans for the engine? if all-motor/sc go hytec/rage from mr.kidd, if turbo just run the stock manifold until you boost it. :cheers:

GuilioG
07-16-2008, 09:02 PM
ight well im really planing on getting the new skunk2 header when it comes out in about a month. i just got the motor about 2 months ago. if i do boost it will be a vortech s/c.

GuilioG
07-16-2008, 09:04 PM
and where can i find the old wise mr.kid at lol

slostang
07-16-2008, 10:45 PM
vtekk kid enterprises in the sponsors section.

allmotoronly
07-16-2008, 11:26 PM
First off, why did you post this in 2 different sections. The servers have enough problems staying up as it is, you should have just posted it in one place.

Second off, read your other post on this same topic. I answered your questions.

GuilioG
07-17-2008, 06:09 PM
didnt know which one to post in im not a AI nerd sorry and thanks for the post on the other one

First off, why did you post this in 2 different sections. The servers have enough problems staying up as it is, you should have just posted it in one place.

Second off, read your other post on this same topic. I answered your questions.

Kaiser
07-17-2008, 10:36 PM
didnt know which one to post in im not a AI nerd sorry and thanks for the post on the other one

Don't insult people who are trying to teach you how to behave when you're ready to admit you don't know what they're telling you.

Beyond that, the answer is: Use whatever header you want, and why are you asking us if you already have one picked out? Use the header on the motor now until you get the Skunk 2 one.

suprapower
07-17-2008, 10:44 PM
well it depends on what setup youre gonna be running, whether it be boost or n/a

GuilioG
07-18-2008, 05:53 PM
i never said anything being picked out. looking into diffrent options that why i asked and people teaching me how to behave ??????:thinking: :gay:

Don't insult people who are trying to teach you how to behave when you're ready to admit you don't know what they're telling you.

Beyond that, the answer is: Use whatever header you want, and why are you asking us if you already have one picked out? Use the header on the motor now until you get the Skunk 2 one.

GuilioG
07-18-2008, 05:54 PM
vortech s/c maybe

well it depends on what setup youre gonna be running, whether it be boost or n/a

Kaiser
07-19-2008, 08:42 PM
vortech s/c maybe

Seriously? A belt-driven supercharger on a 4-cylinder car that is known for having very little low-end torque to begin with? Have you fully considered what you're suggesting as an alternative to an all-motor low-parasitics DD that you could at least run the AC on when you're stuck in traffic?

If you're going to go Supercharger anyways, you should look at Jackson Racing, and run bigger-than-normal pipes that you would run for an all-motor setup.

ight well im really planing on getting the new skunk2 header when it comes out in about a month.

This is what I was talking about when I reminded you that you had told us you had one you wanted picked out. "Planning" on doing something typically means you want to do it, you know?

And you know what's really :gay:? Integras with Vortech SCs, skunk2 headers and a driver who's got a serious attitude problem. Don't you hate them? :ninja: