PDA

View Full Version : Need Carpenter / Handyman

TKellarB
08-25-2005, 02:54 PM
Hey guys -- need to know if anyone knows a carpenter or handyman who can work on a deck. It needs repair/additional support.

Please post or pm me with any numbers.

Thanks!!

Hulud
08-25-2005, 02:56 PM
Scheafs Painting
they did the deck at my house

Mike
08-25-2005, 03:08 PM
i work as a carpender at hudson cabniets, i mostly build custom cabniets, desks, entertainment ceneters, etc. let me know if i can help

TKellarB
08-25-2005, 03:42 PM
Scheafs Painting
they did the deck at my house

do you happen to have a phone number or the where they are located??

i work as a carpender at hudson cabniets, i mostly build custom cabniets, desks, entertainment ceneters, etc. let me know if i can help

Thanks but this prob will be a bigger project that you typically work on. I will keep you in mind next time we renovate one of our homes tho for some of the interior work. :bigok: I always want the "custom" look for our properties!

Mike
08-25-2005, 03:47 PM
lol ok :)

Bishop
08-25-2005, 05:56 PM
I will try to get you the number for Sheaf's painting. They did and awesome job on our deck. Well his parents live right next door to us and we're in Marietta. Not Sure where he is though. I'm pretty sure i have seen one of their vans in downtown ATL.

chmura
08-29-2005, 02:22 AM
Hey guys -- need to know if anyone knows a carpenter or handyman who can work on a deck. It needs repair/additional support.

Please post or pm me with any numbers.

Thanks!!

did u contact that guy I gave u?