PDA

View Full Version : FS: ST 20V Long Block And Other Misc Parts

AE86Taylor
07-15-2008, 01:45 PM
I have a ST 20V with 82031Km. got this engine for a swap a while back. Never used it. I'm going with a different swap. I only needed a longblock so it was sent to me with block, FWD auto tranny, cut wire harness (was cut at the tranny, do not have the rest), has accessories minus the altenator, still has throttles, horns, intake box, ect.... Anyway, valve cover to oil pan, it's there. Would like to get $400 OBO plus shipping for everything. If I get engough intrest for parts from it to make it worthwhile to part it out I will. But please bare with me on the decision to part it out to give enough time to get up enough offers on parts to decide.

I also have a oil cooler adapter plate from a GTS as well. $15 plus shipping.
I also have a set of Kouki Coupe tail lights. in pretty good condition. typical stress cracks on the inside of the lenses but not through the lens. $50 plus shipping.

I live in Warner Robins, GA. About an hour south of atlanta.

I have a flywheel for it from an 85 GTS but have no bolts due to the fact i was planning to use ARP bolts for it. Needs to be turned (milled). $20 plus shipping.
Like I said if you're interested in parts from this motor let me know. If/When the list gets long enought I'll part it out and give fair prices. [email protected]

Thanks.

jdmjohn
07-31-2008, 02:15 AM
ygm.