PDA

View Full Version : I was asked of some of my favorite insults...

quickdodgeŽ
07-15-2008, 12:56 AM
"Or is all you have a bunch of broken, ****ty English, that's grammatically as faulty as a bridge in Minnesota that you post with your fake ass New York accent responses that make as much sense as a ****** in Magic City?"

"damn...for someone who came on here just complain about spelling and grammar you sure did **** yourself up.....****in dummbass..........listen here tinkerbell, i think you need to take your jolly ass back to never never land and shut your poop chute....you know never never land..thats the place where you'll never never land a *****...peter ****in pansy....only thing "pwnt" was you, by your own goddamn hand when you tried to slam your salami and ended up puttin your own hand asleep....how the **** bad is that.......nancy numbnuts........get the **** out...."

"now you're just reaching around for somethin..............my bad, that should remind you of last night and your date.....remember that??? mother****er got mad cuzz you forgot to give him the reach around..........and you wanna try that with me...........forget that ****, sammy sackholder, I aint with that gay ****..........you keep that bewtween you and him..........i was gonna ask which of you was the dude in your relationship, but with your slip showing, i guess my question's answered....."

"so YOU are the head of the Korean Dumbass Market..........I knew you are the head of that by seeing the dirt on your knees, carl cumster."

"Big d1ck, sheet, must have forgotten that God wrecked your plan
Shoulda been black but instead you're a Mexican
Only person you're bigger than hails from Asia
And you barely made that cut, so how does that faze ya
What are doing trying to race cars and write straight bars
You make as much sense as a straight dude in a gay bar
Give it up, you lose like Kanye at the Grammies
You holler Big D1ck, Big D1ck , but stopped on the Whammies."

"I will pull a textual molestation on you so bad NBC will have Chris Hansen on my doorstep next Friday night asking me what my intentions were with you."

Just to name a few. Later, QD

slostang
07-15-2008, 01:09 AM
lulz...

81911SC
07-15-2008, 01:10 AM
"I will pull a textual molestation on you so bad NBC will have Chris Hansen on my doorstep next Friday night asking me what my intentions were with you."

I remember that and remember laughing out loud. Literally.

AlanŽ
07-15-2008, 01:19 AM
Give it up, you lose like Kanye at the Grammies

LOL

blindF
07-15-2008, 01:36 AM
"only thing "pwnt" was you, by your own goddamn hand when you tried to slam your salami and ended up puttin your own hand asleep....how the **** bad is that"

wow

ha ha ha!!!

quickdodgeŽ
07-15-2008, 09:27 AM
"only thing "pwnt" was you, by your own goddamn hand when you tried to slam your salami and ended up puttin your own hand asleep....how the **** bad is that"

wow

ha ha ha!!!

Glad you approve, lolol. Later, QD.

Slow Motion
07-15-2008, 06:42 PM
"I will pull a textual molestation on you so bad NBC will have Chris Hansen on my doorstep next Friday night asking me what my intentions were with you." Later, QD

Classic.