PDA

View Full Version : Run for the hills and hide all your money in mason jars in the back yard

Big Baller
07-14-2008, 11:44 PM
THE SKY IS FALLING

I'm so ****ing tired of hearing how we are approaching the dark days...and its all coming to an end the U.S. economy is in the toilet.

****ing stop whining....

THAT IS ALL

FU...FU...FU....Youre cool...etc.

Echonova
07-14-2008, 11:46 PM
GAS IS 4 DOLLARS!!!!!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!

Big Baller
07-14-2008, 11:47 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)
Big Baller, Echonova

and **** both of you for reading this garbage

Big Baller
07-14-2008, 11:48 PM
GAS IS 4 DOLLARS!!!!!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!

Its 86 dollars a gallon in europe and they ****ing like it that way...it keeps poor people off the road.

Echonova
07-14-2008, 11:50 PM
Its 86 dollars a gallon in europe and they ****ing like it that way...it keeps poor people off the road.Maybe they're on to something...

Big Baller
07-15-2008, 12:01 AM
Yep if we can get rid of the democrats and poor people this country might go somewhere.

Down with the Lower Middle Class....and below....I've always had a fondness for Blonde Hair Blue Eyed folks as well.....who wants to have a parade

Jecht
07-15-2008, 12:21 AM
Yep if we can get rid of the democrats and poor people this country might go somewhere.

Down with the Lower Middle Class....and below....I've always had a fondness for Blonde Hair Blue Eyed folks as well.....who wants to have a parade

Well, at least this modern Hitler won't kill me. :D

Lucky DAWG
07-15-2008, 12:29 AM

lmao

i'm liking the boldness.

will there be a book burning in this parade?
if so i'll bring the cookies

Big Baller
07-15-2008, 12:33 AM
Sure we can burn what ever you want....

I just want to burn the poor people and the Gingers

Lucky DAWG
07-15-2008, 12:42 AM
Sure we can burn what ever you want....

I just want to burn the poor people and the Gingers

that will smell bad though.

just put them in a hole and bury it, no one will notice

EJ25RUN
07-15-2008, 05:53 AM
poor people of the road for the win! Oh and Hondas :ninja:

AnthonyF
07-15-2008, 07:32 AM
I believe the exact day is December 10, 2008.

we will find out.

-Ant.

JConner
07-15-2008, 09:02 AM
great post big baller!

green91
07-15-2008, 10:01 AM
Well ****, im poor.

Tech5
07-15-2008, 10:02 AM
<===== Running!

Vteckidd
07-15-2008, 10:20 AM
Come on baller you were one of the people affected by the housing crisis. you were hit hard, i thought you would have a little more to say.

This is not something that is going to fix itself overnight. Its people saying "its no big deal" that im worried about.

The economy is down big, the dollar is becoming less and less of value.

Oil is skyrocketing (expect $200 by November) or $7.50 a gallon some say.

Houjsing market still hasnt reached bottom yet.

I mean its not "dark days are coming" bull s.hit ranting. I think people need to really educate themselves and get out an vote this november. This is probably the biggest and most important election we have had in the last 50 years.

Not since the great depression have we had ALL AREAS of the economy effected.

In the 80 the S&L only affected banks, it didnt really hurt the economy so to speak.

This is widespread, and its not something to ignore. Its not something to panic about either, but its time to start thinking about the future IMO.

My wallet hasnt been affected yet, but i know people that are out of jobs, lost their home, 401ks are in the toilet, and cant afford to put $50 in their car to fill it up.

ShooterMcGavin
07-15-2008, 10:38 AM
sounds like more ppl should read the article i posted here...

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183452

JConner
07-15-2008, 03:56 PM
I mean its not "dark days are coming" bull s.hit ranting. I think people need to really educate themselves and get out an vote this november. This is probably the biggest and most important election we have had in the last 50 years.

My wallet hasnt been affected yet, but i know people that are out of jobs, lost their home, 401ks are in the toilet, and cant afford to put $50 in their car to fill it up.

yes, people need to become educated on the issues at hand by doing their own research and turn off the T.V. Once people educate themselves on the issues instead of the liberal news media they will realize that we must vote to keep a democrat out of office!

BTW, People are losing their homes because people were takign out loans that they knew they couldn't afford. The banks were granting loans to people who could not afford them, the reason for this is because years ago the democrats were pushing the lenders to lend more to minorities and the lower class. The democrats got us into this mess and now Bush is having to try and get us out of it wich creates the impression that it is his fault! The average american does not know this information, you should do some research.

Vteckidd
07-15-2008, 03:57 PM
yes, people need to become educated on the issues at hand by doing their own research and turn off the T.V. Once people educate themselves on the issues instead of the liberal news media they will realize that we must vote to keep a democrat out of office!

BTW, People are losing their homes because people were takign out loans that they knew they couldn't afford. The banks were granting loans to people who could not afford them, the reason for this is because years ago the democrats were pushing the lenders to lend more to minorities and the lower class. The democrats got us into this mess and now Bush is having to try and get us out of it wich creates the impression that it is his fault! The average american does not know this information, you should do some research.

Who the **** you think you are talking too?

Im republican pal, im on your side LOL

JConner
07-15-2008, 04:04 PM
Who the **** you think you are talking too?

Im republican pal, im on your side LOL

your post definately is not the opinion of a republican lol

Vteckidd
07-15-2008, 04:10 PM
my post is directed at all the OBAMA supporters and this CHANGE i keep hearing about.

He scares me to death

Ran
07-15-2008, 04:11 PM
I buried all my money in the backyard next to the kimchi. :ninja:

JConner
07-15-2008, 04:12 PM
I buried all my money in the backyard next to the kimchi. :ninja:

my bad. when i read about people losing their homes, oil going up, the housing hasn't hit bottom yet, etc... it sounded like an Obama supporter posting that!

:cheers:

Lucky DAWG
07-15-2008, 04:24 PM
my bad. when i read about people losing their homes, oil going up, the housing hasn't hit bottom yet, etc... it sounded like an Obama supporter posting that!

:cheers:

how so?
i would imagine that would be something everyone is worried about. :thinking:

But i agree about the lending thing, the problems we see are from the general mindset of your average american living outside their means, not the policy of the republican party.