PDA

View Full Version : what a ****ing night!

blacknightteg
07-12-2008, 10:59 PM
ok, so my night was goin good. i got off work was happy to be off. i got home, realized i had some keys that i wasnt supposed to have so i rushed to my car to take them back up to work cuz i didnt want to get in trouble. well on my way there, i go over this series os hard ass bumps and my rim cracks in half, and i mean CRACKS in half. so i stop on the side of the road and im like "**** i cant go to take the keys back now" so i called my manager and told him i cant bring the keys that i was on my way but some **** happened with my car. so now i am getting an "informal" becuase he has to document that i took them home. yay me, the FINAL thing is that my ****ing screen on my phone broke for some reason, i dont even know why. this happened in the proces of me changin my tire.

sooo looks like im goin to be spending alot of money in the next few days!

i gotta by a new phone, i dont see my wheels on the website i got them from anymore. so that means i have to buy new set. and i have to get up early tomorrow before i go to work and put my old set of 15inch fitipaldi's on!

parents said bad things happen in 3's i hope that was it for me!

FlipKing
07-12-2008, 11:03 PM
Dude, sorry man, That blows so bad....

blacknightteg
07-12-2008, 11:05 PM
yes, it does. like i loved these rims too....but i guess it happened for a reason. i mean everything does. i guess ill just have to start wheel whoring lol. im thinkin about goin a size down to 17's

FlipKing
07-12-2008, 11:07 PM
Idk how they cracked...I have blown shocks and my Rota slips wont break for ****. Go get some even better wheels now :) or go cheap and get some gsr blades or fat 5's

blacknightteg
07-12-2008, 11:14 PM
na im goin to go with rims.i mean they broke cuz of what happened. i have no doubt about htat. but damn. i just have to get a new set tho.

Revmaynard
07-12-2008, 11:25 PM
You had 18's on an Integra?

slostang
07-12-2008, 11:28 PM
woot for the fittipaldis. I have a set of 15's on my car. lol

Revmaynard
07-12-2008, 11:28 PM
As do I. 15 is pretty common on a Civic. Lol

slostang
07-12-2008, 11:32 PM
not fittipaldis though.

blacknightteg
07-13-2008, 04:35 AM
rev...na man i just accidently put 17 as the size i was goin to change too. i ment 16. and yes fitipaldi's are definetly not that common. i might want to keep them on now once i put them on, cuz i had thought about it for a while. but if i do. im goin to want to take them to wheel wizard to get them fixed cuz there's curb rash all over them.

slostang
07-13-2008, 04:44 AM
I'm hanging on to mine!!! the are worth a lil bit.

blacknightteg
07-13-2008, 04:46 AM
yeah, the bad thing abotu mine tho is like the guy that had the car befor me curbed the **** out them. then i got them and didnt really think about it at the time and how rare they are so i kinda did a few curbings to them as well. so i figured i would go buy some stealie's and put them on and then take thse things to wheel wizard so i can get em fixed then paint them and keep them on.

slostang
07-13-2008, 04:52 AM
ouch mine are almost cherry. which fittipaldis do you have?

blacknightteg
07-13-2008, 06:41 AM
not really sure which ones they are called, but if you remember the one that The Scotsman had, the five spoke ones, those are the ones that i have.

slostang
07-13-2008, 05:04 PM
yeah I have the scottsmans old ones but mine are 7 spokes.

blacknightteg
07-13-2008, 05:08 PM
i dont remember how much spokes they are lol i dont usualy bother to count haha. i think it migh tbe around there. i know that we had the same ones tho.

im starting to think i might not keep these on my car after all. i was tryin to calculate the price of getting them repaired and painted as apposed to just buying a new set wtih tires. they seem to come out more expense to fix them. thats through wheel wizard and i cant think of any other place around here.