PDA

View Full Version : Misc Max Payne Movie

Maverick
07-12-2008, 12:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JboQmDIdKWs

go marky mark

Turbo Terrance
07-12-2008, 12:27 PM
Looks good......but then again look lame........ the game sure as hell was lame IMO

D.Choe
07-12-2008, 01:57 PM
Looks good......but then again look lame........ the game sure as hell was lame IMO

are you kidding me?

Sin City comic book look + Matrix slow-mo bullet dodging and diving + John Woo inspired action shots + epic storyline of a cop who finds his wife and kid murdered = win

I think Max Payne is probably one of the more fun games I've ever played

the movie looks like it'll stay true to the dark nature of the game although I don't know how I feel about Mila Kunis doing a somewhat serious movie

americanctm
07-12-2008, 02:05 PM
i never really played the games, but it does look interesting, especially with Mark Wahlberg in it.

AlanŽ
07-12-2008, 04:09 PM
looks like its gonna be good

Scotsman
07-12-2008, 04:13 PM
are you kidding me?

Sin City comic book look + Matrix slow-mo bullet dodging and diving + John Woo inspired action shots + epic storyline of a cop who finds his wife and kid murdered = win

I think Max Payne is probably one of the more fun games I've ever played

the movie looks like it'll stay true to the dark nature of the game although I don't know how I feel about Mila Kunis doing a somewhat serious movieso f'n on point , i loved those games

Turbo Terrance
07-12-2008, 04:17 PM
i never really played the games, but it does look interesting, especially with Mark Wahlberg in it.

Mark Wahlberg was in The Happening too....:ninja:

JITB
07-12-2008, 05:47 PM
That game was the ****..

First PC game i ever beat!

looks solid!

VQ35 Star
07-12-2008, 06:13 PM
max payne movie?! yay looks awsome.
the games were good too.

Turbo Terrance
07-12-2008, 08:30 PM
Dead to Rights was a better game IMO

Revmaynard
07-12-2008, 08:33 PM
This is gonna be tight. Now they need to make a GTA movie! I swear, they'll do it one day. Max Payne > Dead To Rights.

Turbo Terrance
07-12-2008, 08:38 PM
This is gonna be tight. Now they need to make a GTA movie! I swear, they'll do it one day. Max Payne > Dead To Rights.

Halo (yea right)> Gears of War > God of War.........The ideas seem cool but they never come out good.........BUT it would be cool as hell if someone did make GOW and GOW (I JUST GAVE SOMEONE AND IDEA):goodjob: :goodjob:

Revmaynard
07-12-2008, 08:46 PM
Where did Halo and those other games come from? Are you saying you want to see those made into movies? Make GOW and GOW....wha?

Someone translate?

GTA is a movie, you can just play it haha. I mean they should use a story line from a GTA game characters, places, missions, etc.

AlanŽ
07-12-2008, 08:48 PM
LOL Tank and I were having this discussion the other night and you know what they will never really be able to make a movie out of GTA4 because there really isn't that much of a plot to it. We made a list of all the games cartoon we hope they never even try to make a movie out of.

Turbo Terrance
07-12-2008, 09:48 PM
Where did Halo and those other games come from? Are you saying you want to see those made into movies? Make GOW and GOW....wha?

Someone translate?

GTA is a movie, you can just play it haha. I mean they should use a story line from a GTA game characters, places, missions, etc.

There was talk a long time ago about someone TRYING to make a halo movie....... but yes Gears and God of War Could be made into a movie.... I would like to see that...