PDA

View Full Version : attn:dracc

dohc4.6sc
07-11-2008, 08:10 PM
hey bro if you are seriously homeless i can put you up for a couple weeks and get you a job. call me when you see this no matter the time 678-967-4383

Lucky DAWG
07-11-2008, 08:12 PM
hey bro if you are seriously homeless i can put you up for a couple weeks and get you a job. call me when you see this no matter the time 678-967-4383

message him your phone # man, for real.

Nice gesture, but not smart on IA
trust me i know (lottery joke a year ago)

dohc4.6sc
07-11-2008, 08:14 PM
message him your phone # man, for real.

Nice gesture, but not smart on IA
trust me i know (lottery joke a year ago)

i aint worried about people callin, i will just **** back with them. doesnt bother me one bit. i know draccs voice.

Lucky DAWG
07-11-2008, 09:13 PM
i aint worried about people callin, i will just **** back with them. doesnt bother me one bit. i know draccs voice.

k

just trying to help, i posted my # on here a year ago when there was like a 300+ million dollar lottery and told everyone i won and was giving away money lol, i got a alottttttt of people calling. it was pretty funny though.

It still holds the record for the fastest growing thread in IA history, greedy baestards haha

Scotsman
07-11-2008, 09:15 PM
k

just trying to help, i posted my # on here a year ago when there was like a 300+ million dollar lottery and told everyone i won and was giving away money lol, i got a alottttttt of people calling. it was pretty funny though.

It still holds the record for the fastest growing thread in IA history, greedy baestards haha:lmfao:thta thread was the sh!t

dohc4.6sc
07-11-2008, 09:16 PM
k

It still holds the record for the fastest growing thread in IA history, greedy baestards haha

i remember, just cause my join date is a few moths ago dont think i wasnt here. check my edit of the original post on this thread.

dohc4.6sc
07-11-2008, 09:19 PM
wtf, it still says thescotsman was the last to post in this thread, ia is slow on updating ****

Lucky DAWG
07-12-2008, 01:21 PM
i remember, just cause my join date is a few moths ago dont think i wasnt here. check my edit of the original post on this thread.

mmhhmm i seeeeeee :ninja: