PDA

View Full Version : Misc Arsonists Get All The Girls

ubers2k
07-11-2008, 07:17 PM
Anyone ever hear of these guys? I kinda bought their cd on a whim and they are ****ing awesome. I can't really classify them... kinda like deathcore, hardcore, and then they throw in a little dance and ****... but check them out...

Oh, and they're gonna be with Darkest Hour (August 19th) at the Thrash and Burn Tour. I can't ****ing wait.

Myspace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=9309839

Scotsman
07-11-2008, 07:30 PM
fuk yeah! good find , i just ordered that cd of ebay for $11 shipped

ubers2k
07-11-2008, 07:33 PM
fuk yeah! good find , i just ordered that cd of ebay for $11 shipped

the whole cd is awesome. I even noticed a little ska hinted in the intro to a song...

Lucky DAWG
07-11-2008, 09:27 PM
I forgot how many strange 14 yr olds there were at Warped Tour until i went again this year.

Still a good time though.

just throwing that out there

ubers2k
07-11-2008, 10:01 PM
I forgot how many strange 14 yr olds there were at Warped Tour until i went again this year.

Still a good time though.

just throwing that out there

yeah.... ummm... these guys weren't at warped tour.

and ummm... this is in relation to this band how? Just curious.

Lucky DAWG
07-12-2008, 03:21 AM
yeah.... ummm... these guys weren't at warped tour.

and ummm... this is in relation to this band how? Just curious.

i didn't say anything about the band.
it just reminded me of it because you said they are hardcore.

I have an appreciation for the music i just got a little off topic.

I'm not hating buddy :goodjob:

ubers2k
07-12-2008, 04:24 PM
i didn't say anything about the band.
it just reminded me of it because you said they are hardcore.

I have an appreciation for the music i just got a little off topic.

I'm not hating buddy :goodjob:

nah, it's cool. I was just curious about the off topic mention. They have a few songs that pull off from straight hardcore sound, but they aren't really even that. I don't know what to classify them. lol

Specsteve
07-12-2008, 04:37 PM
Arsonists get all the girls are awesome, I saw them in Denver a while back, great show! Ill have to make their upcoming show because Darkest Hour has been one of my favortie bands for years now. Those guys are consistently good.

If you are into the whole extreme metal/hardcore jams, check out Abigale Williams too, even some hints of black metal in that ****

mr.koupe
07-12-2008, 04:45 PM
good ****

ubers2k
07-12-2008, 04:47 PM
Arsonists get all the girls are awesome, I saw them in Denver a while back, great show! Ill have to make their upcoming show because Darkest Hour has been one of my favortie bands for years now. Those guys are consistently good.

If you are into the whole extreme metal/hardcore jams, check out Abigale Williams too, even some hints of black metal in that ****

Yeah. I was going just for Darkest Hour, then saw Winds of Plague tagged in, and these guys. Should be a sick show.

ubers2k
07-12-2008, 04:48 PM
The lineup looks ****ing great...

Darkest Hour, Parkway Drive, Misery Signals, Arsis, Arsonists Get All The Girls, Winds of Plague, Stick To Your Guns, Abigail Williams and After the Burial

Hulud
07-13-2008, 11:23 AM
yea they are good. heard about them a lil while ago.

i want to goto the DH show but i doubt i will make it because i am goin to see Shai Hulud on the 18th and Terror, The Warriors, Death Before Dishonor on Thurs the 21st.

so i doubt i can get off that day too from work. but im not too worried i wont miss seeing the the lame scene kids that DH, Misery Signals, Parkway Drive bring to shows.

ubers2k
07-13-2008, 12:55 PM
yea they are good. heard about them a lil while ago.

i want to goto the DH show but i doubt i will make it because i am goin to see Shai Hulud on the 18th and Terror, The Warriors, Death Before Dishonor on Thurs the 21st.

so i doubt i can get off that day too from work. but im not too worried i wont miss seeing the the lame scene kids that DH, Misery Signals, Parkway Drive bring to shows.

That's the main reason I kinda go now... I love the bands, but knocking out a few scene kids makes the shows so much better... lol

ueyedgr8tness
07-13-2008, 01:33 PM
sry but rock,rap,metal,jazz etc i don't care what it is if i can't understand the words i can't listen to it :( now day's music is all the same no matter what kind it is it all sounds like shi* sry folk but not my style...

Lucky DAWG
07-13-2008, 05:08 PM
sry but rock,rap,metal,jazz etc i don't care what it is if i can't understand the words i can't listen to it :( now day's music is all the same no matter what kind it is it all sounds like shi* sry folk but not my style...

i can appreciate the newer music, but i feel like too many of the new scene bands try and implicate all of the same sounds, all of the breakdowns sound the same to me, but maybe i just don't have a trained ear.

Me and my buddy were driving home from Athens today and "Jack and Diane" came on the radio by John Cougar Mellencamp. Nothing can beat out an old feel good classic.

I like the change of pace on some new stuff for a refreshment, but the classics are where it will always be at for me.

ubers2k
07-13-2008, 11:30 PM

I've been listening to this genre of music for something like 14 years... started out with White Zombie though... I know alot of people say that they can't understand what's being said, but I can. I guess it's just cause I've been listening to this style for so long...