PDA

View Full Version : Misc 24hours Chinese/Japanese Restaurant or one that is open extremly late?

LiL PaKi
07-11-2008, 10:41 AM
Is there a 24hours Chinese/Japanese Restaurant or one that is open extremly late near North Druid Hills?

LeX
07-11-2008, 09:31 PM
I cant think of one... Hunan Dragon III and Golden Buddha on clairmont both close at 11 FRI SAT (hunan 11 every day)

LeX
07-11-2008, 09:33 PM
Oh and also Chinese Buddha on 14th street seems to be open almost 24 hours most of the time. Your only good bet I could find that is 'kinda' close

http://www.buddharestaurant.com/

Turbo Terrance
07-11-2008, 11:08 PM
Im not sure where North druid hills is at but theres a 24 hour Korean BBQ on pleasant hill in Duluth cross from Wild Bills.......

Paree4g63
07-11-2008, 11:33 PM
Is there a 24hours Chinese/Japanese Restaurant or one that is open extremly late near North Druid Hills?

the only late late chinese restaurant I know of is on exit 95B..chatanooga/birmingham..take the 1st ramp on the right as soon as you see it when you enter the lanes. Stay far right in the last 2 lanes and follow it to a light..Make a left and you'll hit asian town(lots of asian stores and restaurants). The restaurant is called *1st China*.. it should be located on the leftside. It opens til 1 or 2am I believe but I havn't been there in 3 years.. Other then that..last resort is Waffle House..Just eat like an asian..aha :goodjob:

redpanda
07-11-2008, 11:36 PM
but theres a 24 hour Korean BBQ on pleasant hill in Duluth cross from Wild Bills.......

omg that place is the awesome:yes:

Turbo Terrance
07-12-2008, 12:05 AM
omg that place is the awesome:yes:

me and 2 of my boys went there after a party one black the other chinese....the dude there kept speakin korean... any we didnt understand a thing just kept shakin our head... + Great Food but its pricey

lxpaulxl
07-12-2008, 01:57 AM
Theres a 24 korean restraunt called Tofu House off of Buford Hwy and 285 intersecction.

The Youngn
07-12-2008, 02:11 AM
the only late late chinese restaurant I know of is on exit 95B..chatanooga/birmingham..take the 1st ramp on the right as soon as you see it when you enter the lanes. Stay far right in the last 2 lanes and follow it to a light..Make a left and you'll hit asian town(lots of asian stores and restaurants). The restaurant is called *1st China*.. it should be located on the leftside. It opens til 1 or 2am I believe but I havn't been there in 3 years.. Other then that..last resort is Waffle House..Just eat like an asian..aha :goodjob:
First China is not where asian square is. Its about half a mile up from asian square and they open until 3 in the morning on friday and saturday nights. I used to go there weekly late at night to get my grub on.

Right next to there at the light for Pinetree Plaza has a korean bbq place hats open 24 hours way in the back on the left.

And there's Tofu house like paul said

LiL PaKi
07-12-2008, 09:54 AM
someone said it's next to a wings place on druid hill.. said it's small with like two tables

rizzler
07-12-2008, 10:51 AM
theres a couple places open late and even 24 hours on buford the one that comes to mind is uhhhh tofu 88

The Youngn
07-12-2008, 03:26 PM
^^thats tofu house

LongLiveH2b
07-12-2008, 03:52 PM
:cheers:yup, "First China" has good prices and is next to the pinetree plaza(closes@3am) and the only thing that stays open late at asian square is "The BBQ Corner" they close @3am, but First China FTMFW! gotta gets the salt & pepper squid:yumyum::yumyum: "88 tofu house" is alright but i just cant stand the cold food:dunno: and some things are just wierd, but KimChi FTW---->>u can hit up Taco Veloz down the street from there but.....yea u get it:toilet::toilet:

The Youngn
07-12-2008, 05:04 PM
The fried sea bass is the best thing at first china imo but its all good there.

Some of the employees were watching Playboy TV while we were eating there a couple years ago. It was right at 3, we were the only ones there and they knew us so thats what they did.

UpSideDownDesi
07-12-2008, 05:24 PM
Oh and also Chinese Buddha on 14th street seems to be open almost 24 hours most of the time. Your only good bet I could find that is 'kinda' close

http://www.buddharestaurant.com/
x2 food isn't that bad...

ageiger518
07-12-2008, 05:37 PM
Hong Kong Harbor on Cheshhire Bridge Rd

i4_garage
07-12-2008, 05:46 PM
a good restaurant in downtown called Chinese buddah open till 6am i believe.

IndianStig
07-12-2008, 06:38 PM
a good restaurant in downtown called Chinese buddah open till 6am i believe.

place is awesome, near the dominos and checkers closer to 85

MR2DR
07-12-2008, 08:06 PM
Near north druid, no.. u but start heading down towards buford/clairmont, there are quite a few.

First China is decent, but best bang for your buck would be New Paradise next to Canton House. their "family specials" cant be beat..

Deke
07-13-2008, 07:39 PM
Chinese Buddha! It delivers from 11 AM to 6 AM...wrap your mind around that.

BLK JDM
07-15-2008, 10:13 AM
Near north druid, no.. u but start heading down towards buford/clairmont, there are quite a few.

First China is decent, but best bang for your buck would be New Paradise next to Canton House. their "family specials" cant be beat..

NEW PARADISE IS THE BEST!! They are right across from the CDC on Buford Hwy right passed Chamblee Tucker. They're open til like 4am on weekends and like 2am during the week. I love that place. Very good food!!

LongLiveH2b
07-15-2008, 10:50 AM
yea it's good, it's just a wierd location though(connected to a mechanic shop), dont u think?

NEW PARADISE IS THE BEST!! They are right across from the CDC on Buford Hwy right passed Chamblee Tucker. They're open til like 4am on weekends and like 2am during the week. I love that place. Very good food!!

BLK JDM
07-15-2008, 12:05 PM
yea it's good, it's just a wierd location though(connected to a mechanic shop), dont u think?

Yeah but I'm from New York so stuff like that is normal. It's actually between a mechanic shop and a NAPA Auto Parts. Hahahahahaha