PDA

View Full Version : *First race*STOCK CAMRYvsMIRAGE

mad3nch1na
08-24-2005, 11:05 PM
so im hanging out with my freind after school, and we drive around and do stuff for about an 1.5 hours. after we drop this kid of we both go home. after that we go off on 141 north. we stop when the light is yellow. he pulls up next to me and we both rev up. he has a 1.8 liter mirage 2000(i think) 4dr sedan, automatic with some fart can on it, he also put like 2000 dollars in it, for subs and head unit and amp. and im sitting there reving my stock camry LE, 2.2 liter. in the back of my head i was thinking about how good his car was and how fast it was, but i was like FUCK IT im gona race him. then RIGHT when the light turned green. we both floored it. the start was flawless. we both got off at the same time. i got my trance techno loud as hell and were off. we were neck and neck. adrenaline rushing heart pounding and techno beating. i look over and he starts gaining on me alittle bit, but then my car shifted to fourth while he was still in 3rd and went right by him. he was like :confused: :eek:
and gave him a :goodjob: as i passed him. then the traffic came so we had to slow down, we were doing about 95mph when we started to slow down.

so most importantly....
i wanna say this

:idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: JUSTIN, YOU MY BITCH :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb:

i got my eyes on the 95 civic with the SOHC Vtec but i REALY want the 88 CRX with the Type R engine in the for sale forums. i wish i had more money...

so now we both looking for better MANUAL cars. <- the happy ending

technoteg97
08-24-2005, 11:07 PM
......RACE WAARRSS!!!!!!!!!!!

SLOWR/T
08-24-2005, 11:52 PM
Quote "he has a 1.8 liter mirage 2000(i think) 4dr sedan, automatic

Quote "in the back of my head i was thinking about how good his car was and how fast it was, but i was like FUCK IT im gona race him."

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: wait.. wait.... let me catch my breath..........:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

surely your joking right?? i mean an auto mirage.....fast???? hahahahahaha

Quote "with some fart can on it, he also put like 2000 dollars in it, for subs and head unit and amp"

i didnt know this added HP.

first off your stupid for street racing. take it to the track. second.......well refer to the first one.

Speedm0(\)key
08-24-2005, 11:58 PM
im big into techno/trance.... but thanks to this story im gonna lay off of it for a couple of days

SilverJester
08-25-2005, 02:07 AM
Quote "with some fart can on it, he also put like 2000 dollars in it, for subs and head unit and amp"

i didnt know this added HP.

Oh man this adds sooooo much hp, if you position the subs facing out the back, you get this boost in speed every time the bass kicks :lmfao:

SLOWR/T
08-25-2005, 03:36 AM
^^ hahahahaaha must of not had enough to take the 2.2L camry though!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

B16a2 Civic
08-25-2005, 08:56 AM
...Lol
so....your car shifted and you won....thats so freakin ...nevermind

HiPSI
08-25-2005, 12:07 PM
-10 for gay highscool racing stories

Speedm0(\)key
08-25-2005, 12:53 PM
word on the street is Hipsi drifts to his new George micheal album

malfeas99
08-25-2005, 02:50 PM
STOP EATING LEAD PAINT CHIPS

HiPSI
08-25-2005, 04:15 PM
word on the street is Hipsi drifts to his new George micheal album

i prefer boy george

IndianStig
08-25-2005, 04:21 PM
lol, MIRAGE being fast.

Julio
08-25-2005, 04:26 PM
thats why people in the news business are always going to have a jobs

Jordan_W
08-25-2005, 04:33 PM
Pretty funny story, I go to highschool as well, and yea when I had my 98 Prelude people would try and race me left and right...civics, v6 mustangs, accords...highschool is awesome...

rolling_trip
08-25-2005, 04:44 PM
funny, kind of reminds of a maxima in front of me throwing his flashers on and taking off on me the other morning on camp creek and 285. good job, people like u make our insurance so damn high. keep up the awesome work!

Speedm0(\)key
08-25-2005, 07:39 PM
i prefer boy george

yeah you would .. wouldnt you... sick bastard

D16Civic
08-25-2005, 08:09 PM
hey, what school u go to Jordan_W??

SandM
08-25-2005, 08:52 PM
he...hehe....BWAHAHAHAHA!... damn, that was funny. this story is awesome.... i love thoroughly dramatic and descriptive race stories involving slow cars.

DrivenMind
08-25-2005, 10:53 PM
funny, kind of reminds of a maxima in front of me throwing his flashers on and taking off on me the other morning on camp creek and 285. good job, people like u make our insurance so damn high. keep up the awesome work!

lol, I throw on my flashers for fun when I just normally pass people at low speeds. It's awesome, if you do it to the right person they'll flip the fuck out and get all pissed off.

oh yea, and thanks for raising my insurance rates.

IndianStig
08-26-2005, 02:11 PM
Pretty funny story, I go to highschool as well, and yea when I had my 98 Prelude people would try and race me left and right...civics, v6 mustangs, accords...highschool is awesome...

agreeed, they even take on Navigators, its just cause we are dumb and need to get racing out of or system in the first two -three years.

DrivenMind
08-26-2005, 04:16 PM
agreeed, they even take on Navigators, its just cause we are dumb and need to get racing out of or system in the first two -three years.

If you're going to drag race on the street with slow cars that take a mile to get up to 80 mph, and 3 miles to slow down from that speed, do it somewhere where you aren't going to hit someone.