PDA

View Full Version : In relation to QD's Obama joke thread...

BKgen®
07-10-2008, 08:53 PM
Seriously... if Obama wins, how long do you think it'll be before he gets capped?

DISCLAIMER:

BY MAKING THIS THREAD, I AM IN NO WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM SAYING THAT I AM WISHING DEATH ON BARACK OBAMA.

thecrazyone
07-10-2008, 08:54 PM
"The first black President of the United States of America."

St. Peter looks up in amazement and asks him, "Really? When did this happen?"

Barack replied, "Just a few minutes ago."

seriously.

GhostRida187
07-10-2008, 08:58 PM
It will take planning so Im guessing a few months after hes sworn in.

Alan®
07-10-2008, 09:02 PM
i dont think it will actualy happen

dohc4.6sc
07-10-2008, 09:10 PM
im not racist but truely believe it will happen within the first couple of weeks. some dumb ass redneck will cap him with a 30/30 for about 120 yards away and wont be "caught" is my prediction.

redrumracer
07-10-2008, 09:21 PM
im not racist but truely believe it will happen within the first couple of weeks. some dumb ass redneck will cap him with a 30/30 for about 120 yards away and wont be "caught" is my prediction.
lol honestly IF he gets elected NO ONE will get within 120 yards of him with any type of gun/weapon. the most likely candidate would be an ex-sniper, or someone who is really good at long range shooting. -or- someone will hire someone so as to keep there hands clean. either way i guarantee that this thread will probably be looked at.

GhostRida187
07-10-2008, 09:24 PM
Fukk Osama Obama whatever the fukk his name is.

dohc4.6sc
07-10-2008, 09:26 PM
lol honestly IF he gets elected NO ONE will get within 120 yards of him with any type of gun/weapon. the most likely candidate would be an ex-sniper, or someone who is really good at long range shooting. -or- someone will hire someone so as to keep there hands clean. either way i guarantee that this thread will probably be looked at.

i see what you are saying also, and i cant pinpoint the name of the movie that i am thinking of but it was an ex sniper that was being framed. and you're right it most likely will be an ex sniper to take him out, either way i really think it will happen. and i guess you didnt catch why i put caught in quotations. i know it will be a government planned thing.

redrumracer
07-10-2008, 09:28 PM
i see what you are saying also, and i cant pinpoint the name of the movie that i am thinking of but it was an ex sniper that was being framed. and you're right it most likely will be an ex sniper to take him out, either way i really think it will happen. and i guess you didnt catch why i put caught in quotations. i know it will be a government planned thing.
for some reason i think the movie was shooter, not sure tho

dohc4.6sc
07-10-2008, 09:28 PM
for some reason i think the movie was shooter, not sure tho

i think marly mark played in it, same movie?

SLOWR/T
07-10-2008, 09:29 PM
A month or so after inauguration. Not that it wont be tried but it will take sometime before its executed..............LOL

Alan®
07-10-2008, 09:35 PM
Yup shooter be it :goodjob:

redrumracer
07-10-2008, 09:38 PM
yea

DeutscheBAG!
07-10-2008, 09:58 PM

spoken like a true dumbass :blah:

jew_boy
07-10-2008, 10:02 PM

i think i know what movie you are talking about hes black and the plays a ex snipe from the marines.

dohc4.6sc
07-10-2008, 10:06 PM
i think i know what movie you are talking about hes black and the plays a ex snipe from the marines.

nope, he is white. the movie has already been stated now, its shooter.

Buttons
07-10-2008, 10:25 PM
being serious though, people can't accept change. look what happened when lincoln abolished slavery. not saying i don't want change, but there has always been old white men in office. just like if hilary won, i believe there is a chance she might be shot. just my two cents.

i'm not saying exactly when, but they will. it's just how this country has been, and always will be. that's why you have to be born in this country to be the president.

redrumracer
07-10-2008, 10:50 PM
being serious though, people can't accept change. look what happened when lincoln abolished slavery. not saying i don't want change, but there has always been old white men in office. just like if hilary won, i believe there is a chance she might be shot. just my two cents.

i'm not saying exactly when, but they will. it's just how this country has been, and always will be. that's why you have to be born in this country to be the president.
you do know that hillary wasnt the first female to run for office right? also if you want to be technical about it, we have already had a black president a long time ago, as a matter of fact he was the first. oh yea btw his name was John Hanson

Psycho
07-10-2008, 10:58 PM
I don't pay any attention to politics, but my friend is telling me he thinks Obama would get shot before he gets into office. Obama already has full secret service protection.

I hurd dat n!gga dont even got a grill piece.

Whiteboy™
07-10-2008, 11:02 PM
somebody going to pop him.

Buttons
07-10-2008, 11:37 PM
you do know that hillary wasnt the first female to run for office right?

Um, i'm saying if she is elected. not if she runs. different story there.

also if you want to be technical about it, we have already had a black president a long time ago, as a matter of fact he was the first. oh yea btw his name was John Hanson

Um, no. You should research more before you try to say something like that.
I think you are confusing two different John Hansons and the biggest proof showing that you are wrong (imo) is to look at the picture of the black John Hanson, those type of pictures did not start developing until the 19th century, in 1827 to be exact. So, it couldn't have been earlier than that and Washington became President in 1789, which was WAY earlier than the 19th century and the black John Hanson was born in the 19th century.

(the black) John Hanson was a 19th century Liberian Senator from Grand Bassa County who was involved in efforts to relocate African Americans to Liberia.

(the white) John Hanson (late 1700s) was President of the United States in Congress Assembled under the Articles of Confederation, he has been called the first President of the United States.

You are reading conspriracy theories.

This man looks white to me:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2e/John_Hanson_Portrait_1770.jpg/200px-John_Hanson_Portrait_1770.jpg

This man looks black to me:

http://www.hypnotiqueolmecpunch.org/our_language_files/image002.jpg

Buttons
07-11-2008, 12:00 AM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d128/alwaysup2sumtyn/clowtghe.jpg

i'm waiting. i took a pic on my cell. sent it to my email. uploaded it to photobucket. now here. come on, it's dead tonight.

redrumracer
07-11-2008, 12:03 AM
Um, i'm saying if she is elected. not if she runs. different story there.

Um, no. You should research more before you try to say something like that.
I think you are confusing two different John Hansons and the biggest proof showing that you are wrong (imo) is to look at the picture of the black John Hanson, those type of pictures did not start developing until the 19th century, in 1827 to be exact. So, it couldn't have been earlier than that and Washington became President in 1789, which was WAY earlier than the 19th century and the black John Hanson was born in the 19th century.

(the black) John Hanson was a 19th century Liberian Senator from Grand Bassa County who was involved in efforts to relocate African Americans to Liberia.

(the white) John Hanson (late 1700s) was President of the United States in Congress Assembled under the Articles of Confederation, he has been called the first President of the United States.

You are reading conspriracy theories.

This man looks white to me:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2e/John_Hanson_Portrait_1770.jpg/200px-John_Hanson_Portrait_1770.jpg

This man looks black to me:

http://www.hypnotiqueolmecpunch.org/our_language_files/image002.jpg
nope didnt confuse who i was talking about. still stand by my statement.

redrumracer
07-11-2008, 12:05 AM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d128/alwaysup2sumtyn/clowtghe.jpg

i'm waiting. i took a pic on my cell. sent it to my email. uploaded it to photobucket. now here. come on, it's dead tonight.
well if you must know, i had to run and take a ****. the chili i ate earlier tonight doesnt like me

Buttons
07-11-2008, 12:06 AM
nope didnt confuse who i was talking about. still stand by my statement.

it took you 14 minutes to come up with that? seriously, hopefully you weren't looking up your obviously wrong statement. otherwise you would have looked at the right information like i did. there was still slavery back in that time, there is no way in hell they had a black man in a powerful position. that's just dumb.

Buttons
07-11-2008, 12:07 AM
well if you must know, i had to run and take a ****. the chili i ate earlier tonight doesnt like me

nice to know, maybe you should visit the dropping dueces thread. maybe you can have a correct statement in there.

redrumracer
07-11-2008, 12:12 AM
nice to know, maybe you should visit the dropping dueces thread. maybe you can have a correct statement in there.
well fine then

American Revolutionary leader and president under the U.S. Articles of Confederation.

A member of the Maryland Assembly (1757–79), he represented Maryland in the Continental Congress (1780–82). On Nov. 5, 1781, he was elected by the Continental Congress “President of the United States in Congress Assembled,” an office he held for one year. He is sometimes referred to as “the first president of the United States,” but he was a congressional presiding officer and had none of the powers of the president under the Constitution.

dont go to wiki, its useless.
and yes he was president

Buttons
07-11-2008, 12:16 AM
John Hanson was a 19th century Liberian Senator from Grand Bassa County who was involved in efforts to relocate African Americans to Liberia. There is sometimes some confusion between him and John Hanson, the President of the United States Continental Congress, and some of those who claim John Hanson to have been the first President of the United States also hold that the American Hanson was black. John Hanson is the person who is on the back of the American two dollar bill.

information for you to look at: http://www.johnhanson.net/hansonmoor/

redrumracer
07-11-2008, 12:19 AM
John Hanson was a 19th century Liberian Senator from Grand Bassa County who was involved in efforts to relocate African Americans to Liberia. There is sometimes some confusion between him and John Hanson, the President of the United States Continental Congress, and some of those who claim John Hanson to have been the first President of the United States also hold that the American Hanson was black. John Hanson is the person who is on the back of the American two dollar bill.

information for you to look at: http://www.johnhanson.net/hansonmoor/
ummm you do realize im talking about the 18th century hanson right?? also im getting my information from a reputable source that has been around for many many years and is accurate. not some run of the mill one-sided web page. or what ever that was that you posted(also dont confuse 18th century with the 1800's. 18th century= 1700's)

Buttons
07-11-2008, 12:26 AM
ummm you do realize im talking about the 18th century hanson right?? also im getting my information from a reputable source that has been around for many many years and is accurate. not some run of the mill one-sided web page. or what ever that was that you posted(also dont confuse 18th century with the 1800's. 18th century= 1700's)

i know what centuries are. do you know we are in the 21st? try not to own me, because you don't know ****.

look at your credible source: http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/254617/John-Hanson

it shows him as a white man.

see:

http://media-2.web.britannica.com/eb-media/00/20900-004-F716FE81.jpg

Blitanicle99
07-11-2008, 12:42 AM
Wait wait I have a really creative and racist answer to the question of the OP

About the same time it takes me to clicks off the safety, take a half breath in, pull the trigger and the sweet silence of joy as I hear the trigger spring extend, Obamas body to fall and the cheering that follows it. :D

Psycho
07-11-2008, 12:45 AM
Dude, there was never a black president. You're smoking crack if you really think there was.

redrumracer
07-11-2008, 10:57 AM
i know what centuries are. do you know we are in the 21st? try not to own me, because you don't know ****.

look at your credible source: http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/254617/John-Hanson

it shows him as a white man.

see:

lol @ me not knowing ****, and yes i am aware that we are in the 21st century. and just to be ignorant im still going to say he is black. :2up:

Buttons
07-11-2008, 11:08 AM
lol, right. go on then.

redrumracer
07-11-2008, 11:18 AM
lol, right. go on then.
besides, look at that hair, that just looks like a black mans hair.

Buttons
07-11-2008, 11:27 AM
besides, look at that hair, that just looks like a black mans hair.

to be a black man, he would need black man's skin. which he doesn't.

EJ25RUN
07-11-2008, 11:49 AM
he's not going to be elected. Anyone following the campaign trail will see he has no clue about anything and has to use everybody else to make decisions for him. People say Bush is stupid but Obama is far worse.

redrumracer
07-11-2008, 12:02 PM
to be a black man, he would need black man's skin. which he doesn't.
micheal jackson, enough said

Buttons
07-11-2008, 12:03 PM
micheal jackson, enough said

if they weren't advanced to have cameras back then, i doubt they were advance enough to have what ever the **** made michael jackson white.

RandomGuy
07-11-2008, 12:09 PM
if obama gets assassinated.... the whole nation would turn into a giant scale version of post-katrina new orleans. Looting, murders, rapes, etc.... Just general disarray. I think people not so deep into the cause would join in just for the kicks....

Sammich
07-11-2008, 12:10 PM
THEY GONA LET HIM LIVE FOR A LIL WHILE, THEN AFTER HE DROP THE GAS PRICES, THEY GONA DROP HIM

redrumracer
07-11-2008, 12:12 PM
if they weren't advanced to have cameras back then, i doubt they were advance enough to have what ever the **** made michael jackson white.
theres nothing advanced about bleach, besides if they would have painted him black we wouldnt have seen him on the portrait.

Buttons
07-11-2008, 12:17 PM
theres nothing advanced about bleach, besides if they would have painted him black we wouldnt have seen him on the portrait.

if you look at the people who were in the painting, it was george walton of georgia. get your facts straight.

redrumracer
07-11-2008, 12:22 PM
where are the people??

Buttons
07-11-2008, 12:40 PM
forget it, i can't explain something to an ignorant person. you just keep believing what you want, but know that you are wrong, terribly wrong.

redrumracer
07-11-2008, 12:51 PM
forget it, i can't explain something to an ignorant person. you just keep believing what you want, but know that you are wrong, terribly wrong.
no no no you said this

if you look at the people who were in the painting, it was george walton of georgia. get your facts straight.
but were is the pic of people???
so were is the pic of people at??

Buttons
07-11-2008, 12:56 PM
no no no you said this

but were is the pic of people???
so were is the pic of people at??

.... the back of the two dollar bill, duh. that's where they get the black man from. because there is a dark skinned man in the picture. omg, READ PLEASE. seriously go to google and start googling this information.

if you had a brain you would think logically, that was a time when there was slavery. do you actually think they had a black man in power back then? get off your high horse, native americans weren't even in power, let alone a black man.

just stop, because everything you type just makes you sound like a dumba.ss.

redrumracer
07-11-2008, 01:19 PM
.... the back of the two dollar bill, duh. that's where they get the black man from. because there is a dark skinned man in the picture. omg, READ PLEASE. seriously go to google and start googling this information.

if you had a brain you would think logically, that was a time when there was slavery. do you actually think they had a black man in power back then? get off your high horse, native americans weren't even in power, let alone a black man.

just stop, because everything you type just makes you sound like a dumba.ss.
if you knew your history then you would actually know that MOST of the people were against slavery. yes its true, go look it up. there were VERY FEW slave owners. its just that the ones that did own slaves had ALOT of slaves.

redrumracer
07-11-2008, 01:20 PM
oh and i dont use google, i use my history book

Buttons
07-11-2008, 01:27 PM
if you knew your history then you would actually know that MOST of the people were against slavery. yes its true, go look it up. there were VERY FEW slave owners. its just that the ones that did own slaves had ALOT of slaves.

this is seriously retarded arguing with you. you know absolutely nothing. i've corrected math books before, because they were wrong. so i don't give a flying **** what your history book says because it's wrong. i think people would know if we had a black president before. why the **** are you trying to prove me wrong? i went to the site you pointed out to me and proved to you that the man was white. why don't you go send your history book to me and i'll prove you wrong once again. you have serious ownage in this thread, on numerous accounts. on second note, i'm gonna go make a thread and see what the **** everyone else thinks.

i'm not saying everyone was slave owners. there is no way in hell a black man was in power back then. get your ****ing facts straight. you are a complete utter dumbass. thank you very much for proving there are dumber people on this forum than me.

Ran
07-11-2008, 01:39 PM
Well now, this thread promptly flushed itself down the toilet.

redrumracer
07-11-2008, 01:45 PM
this is seriously retarded arguing with you. you know absolutely nothing. i've corrected math books before, because they were wrong. so i don't give a flying **** what your history book says because it's wrong. i think people would know if we had a black president before. why the **** are you trying to prove me wrong? i went to the site you pointed out to me and proved to you that the man was white. why don't you go send your history book to me and i'll prove you wrong once again. you have serious ownage in this thread, on numerous accounts. on second note, i'm gonna go make a thread and see what the **** everyone else thinks.

i'm not saying everyone was slave owners. there is no way in hell a black man was in power back then. get your ****ing facts straight. you are a complete utter dumbass. thank you very much for proving there are dumber people on this forum than me.
well obviously you are unable to read or interpret what i have typed, i have given up on the fact that he is black. hell im not even arguing about that anymore. i was asking about the pictures you talked about of people when the only pictures you posted were of individual persons. you were also making slavery to be a big thing, when in reality it was only really big in the south with a few owners.

Psycho
07-11-2008, 02:45 PM
Well now, this thread promptly flushed itself down the toilet.
x2 I can't believe they're still arguing about this crap.

BKgen®
07-11-2008, 06:59 PM
x2 I can't believe they're still arguing about this crap.

lol. i was done with this after the OP.

BKgen®
07-11-2008, 08:56 PM
i wonder if the fbi has an eye on this thread...

Me86Rob
07-12-2008, 11:43 AM
ill never tell when itll happen:ninja:

willum14pb
07-12-2008, 11:44 AM

the planning has already begun tard.

willum14pb
07-12-2008, 11:53 AM
LOLOLOL

redrumracer -0

autumn - 200

owned.

Reaper
07-13-2008, 03:23 PM
THEY GONA LET HIM LIVE FOR A LIL WHILE, THEN AFTER HE DROP THE GAS PRICES, THEY GONA DROP HIM

LOL @ you thinking he is gonna drop gas prices....he's talking about raising taxes...read a history book, everytime taxes are raised the economy goes to sh*t. People think it's bad right now....we've got a ways to go till things turn around. I think Obama's a great guy, but I don't think he has enough experience in what he's getting into. I agree we need a change, but I don't think he's the answer currently. Raising taxes ftl..gas prices are gonna do nothing but go up, ESPECIALLY when he raises taxes IF he becomes the next President. Is he better than Bush? Personally yes...Obama or McCain? Thats like trying to ask which is better, death by hanging or death by firing squad...

Do I think some ignorant f*ck will attempt to kill him, sure...do I think they will succeed, doubtful. Secret Service isn't what it was 45 years ago. Not nearly as easy to get to a President these days, unless your willing to kill yourself doing it. And IF Obama gets elected the S.S. is gonna do nothing but tighten up and be on HIGH ALERT 24/7. The technology we have today and that they use is sh*t we have never even heard of, and will blow your mind. Technology we know about is 10 years old...scary huh?

just my:2cents:

Lucky DAWG
07-13-2008, 05:23 PM

Ummmmmmm....

The planning time will be from November to January 20th...

Lucky DAWG
07-13-2008, 05:31 PM

This is true.

There were very few slave owners in relation to the overall population of the South, but the ones that did own them were VERY rich and VERY powerful when it came to Southern Politics.

The average white man was definately racist to a degree back in the 1850's and 60's but did not own a single slave.

PURP
07-13-2008, 05:33 PM
The way America is these days..... no one will attempt it... to many sh*t talkers and not enough action

EDIT: and really, who cares who the president is..... we still won't have a say in what happens in the world.... They lie as bad as a lawyer for votes that mean nothing and change everything when they get into office....

Lucky DAWG
07-13-2008, 05:34 PM
The way America is these days..... no one will attempt it... to many sh*t talkers and not enough action

overall true i would agree, America has grown soft in pretty much all aspects.

But... i think you underestimate the good ol boys in the Tennessee foothills

ultm8mind
07-14-2008, 12:48 PM
You would think the world is ready for it, but it's not.......IMO

tony
07-14-2008, 01:02 PM
Enjoying the back and forth with Autumn and pretty impressed..

Anyway, Obama won't be assasinated. And considering the FISA bill that just passed it would be very stupid to even suggest you would consider doing something like that (as someone did in this thread) even if it is a joke. The 4th amendment isn't what it once was..

I know we live in the south but some of you really should think about what you're saying.. most racist rednecks could barely finish elementary school, what would give them the intelligence to pull off an assassination? I'm sure a few of those rednecks can't be far off of the blood lines of some people that have posted here, you know how dumb they are.. unless you're as stupid as they are then I can understand the confusion.

BKgen®
07-14-2008, 01:05 PM
^ love the sig tony :lmfao:

Total_Blender
07-14-2008, 01:29 PM
When the hicks shot Kennedy they got his VP.... LBJ gave us the Great Society and the Civil Rights Ammendment.:goodjob:

Are all of you guys who are saying you'll be happy if someone shoots Obama ready for the John Edwards or Hillary Clinton (or whoever he chooses as a running mate) presidency:taun:

Just like BeBe's kids.... We don't die... we multiply:goodjob:

Buttons
07-14-2008, 01:31 PM
When the hicks shot Kennedy they got his VP.... LBJ gave us the Great Society and the Civil Rights Ammendment.:goodjob:

Are all of you guys who are saying you'll be happy if someone shoots Obama ready for the John Edwards or Hillary Clinton (or whoever he chooses as a running mate) presidency:taun:

Just like BeBe's kids.... We don't die... we multiply:goodjob:

there is too much speculation on who shot Kennedy to know if it is a hick or not.

as a woman, i don't want Hilary in office, seriously. John Edwards would have my vote before her. seeing as this is going to be my first time voting.

tony
07-14-2008, 02:15 PM
there is too much speculation on who shot Kennedy to know if it is a hick or not.

What we do know is that there was corruption in the CIA at the time.. something we do not have any more. Whoever killed J.F.K, and MLK were not just every day rednecks, or at the least who they worked for was not. We live in a different day and time, I think the country is ready.

BKgen®
07-14-2008, 02:18 PM
OP updated.

Buttons
07-14-2008, 02:20 PM
What we do know is that there was corruption in the CIA at the time.. something we do not have any more. Whoever killed J.F.K, and MLK were not just every day rednecks, or at the least who they worked for was not. We live in a different day and time, I think the country is ready.

that is very true. i do admit i think there will be an assassination attempt, whether it be carried through or not, i do not know. i believe bush even had an attempt, but i'm not for sure? like i said, not everyone is willing to accept change. Obama being elected will just create more controversy and what not.

Buttons
07-14-2008, 02:21 PM
OP updated.

lol. :lmfao:

ironchef
07-14-2008, 02:25 PM
What we do know is that there was corruption in the CIA at the time.. something we do not have any more. Whoever killed J.F.K, and MLK were not just every day rednecks, or at the least who they worked for was not. We live in a different day and time, I think the country is ready.How do we know there isn't still corruption in the CIA, or the FBI, NSA, or anything other government agency for that matter.

Buttons
07-14-2008, 02:28 PM
How do we know there isn't still corruption in the CIA, or the FBI, NSA, or anything other government agency for that matter.

Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

tony
07-14-2008, 02:33 PM
How do we know there isn't still corruption in the CIA, or the FBI, NSA, or anything other government agency for that matter.

There could be but it is not on the level that it was when J. Edgar Hoover was head of the CIA. This man had every official in Washington by the nuts because he had wiretaps on everyone, strangely those he did not like ended up fired or dead. You don't have that kind of corruption there any more.

Turbo Terrance
07-23-2008, 06:21 PM
NOTHINGS GONNA HAPPEN WHEN HE WINS..........BUT WHO KNOWS.........

blaknoize
07-23-2008, 06:25 PM

Uve been in Kentucky to long for comments about a name of a person u cant even name. UGH... southerners...

BKgen®
08-26-2008, 08:31 AM
will a mod please add a "before inauguration" option? :lmfao:

ranger250x
08-27-2008, 12:06 AM

I know we live in the south but some of you really should think about what you're saying.. most racist rednecks could barely finish elementary school, what would give them the intelligence to pull off an assassination?
a redneck would be the first person I think would attempt an assassination. many hicks have been shooting since they were big enough to hold a rifle and over time have become excelent shots with many large caliber rifles including but not limited to 30/06, .308, and .243. all of said rifles have been used buy the military and police agencies as a percision tool. just saying that a redneck would be dumb enough to try it. scary thing is that they have distance on their side and might only need one shot. i agree that rednecks are dumb, trust me i used to work at bass pro in hunting.

Brut
08-27-2008, 01:30 AM
will a mod please add a "before inauguration" option? :lmfao:

lolololololololol heard about this on the radio while on my way to class