PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: lucky dawg

dohc4.6sc
07-10-2008, 06:40 PM
you want a free bed cover? my uncle doesnt want the one for his new f150 and the cover is practically new.

SOHC MONSTER
07-10-2008, 06:46 PM
If he doesn't want it, can I have it? Lol...... Seriously.

dohc4.6sc
07-10-2008, 06:50 PM
If he doesn't want it, can I have it? Lol...... Seriously.

sure i duuno where he lives i just knew he had a newer f150, i live in douglasville so if he dont want it imright down the street from you. its one of the pull out ones if you know what im talking about.

SOHC MONSTER
07-10-2008, 06:52 PM
Oh ok. When can I come get it? Lol

dohc4.6sc
07-10-2008, 06:54 PM
Oh ok. When can I come get it? Lol

i will give lucky dwag till midnight to answer cause i did offer it to him first, but if not then you can come tommorow, my stupid rich ass uncle is gonna throw it away if it aint gone in a few days.

SOHC MONSTER
07-10-2008, 06:56 PM
Cool. I have to go to Dville anyway for a weekend job interview tomorrow at AT&T even though I have Verizon service....

dohc4.6sc
07-10-2008, 06:59 PM
Cool. I have to go to Dville anyway for a weekend job interview tomorrow at AT&T even though I have Verizon service....

cool cool. just in case you didnt know what i was talking about its a retractable one. i think the name brand is roll n lock but im not sure.

Lucky DAWG
07-10-2008, 07:05 PM
HAHA i expected a call out thread, this was a nice surprise.

and HELL YES I WANT IT!?
is it red by any chance? either way i'm very grateful.

plus a million reps.

pm me your # and i'll give you a call later about it. I'm bout to go on a date, then i have work tomorrow and will be going to Athens. so if i can i'd like to get it like sunday or something when i get back, but if time is an issue then i can make time to pick it up.

btw wheres it located?

SOHC MONSTER
07-10-2008, 07:05 PM
Okay. Just let me know.

Lucky DAWG
07-10-2008, 07:06 PM
must spread around reputation...

dohc4.6sc
07-10-2008, 07:07 PM
HAHA i expected a call out thread, this was a nice surprise.

and HELL YES I WANT IT!?
is it red by any chance? either way i'm very grateful.

plus a million reps.

pm me your # and i'll give you a call later about it. I'm bout to go on a date, then i have work tomorrow and will be going to Athens. so if i can i'd like to get it like sunday or something when i get back, but if time is an issue then i can make time to pick it up.

btw wheres it located?

its black ,and im in douglasville, thats a long ride from athens. and my number is now pm'd.

Lucky DAWG
07-11-2008, 01:41 AM
its black ,and im in douglasville, thats a long ride from athens. and my number is now pm'd.

i actually have a friend that goes back and forth to douglasville from kennesaw weekly to see his parents.

Like i said if time isn't an issue, he could possibly pick it up if thats cool.