PDA

View Full Version : Pedo Pals Beware! Louisiana Senate passes Castration Bill

americanctm
07-10-2008, 04:49 PM
BATON ROUGE, La. (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,351386,00.html) — The most serious sex crimes should be punishable by castration, with drugs or surgery, the Louisiana Senate voted on Tuesday.

The bill by Sen. Nick Gautreaux, D-Meaux, would give judges the option of imposing chemical castration on those convicted of sex crimes including aggravated rape, simple rape and indecent behavior with a juvenile. Chemical castration would be mandatory on second offenses, and the offender would have the option of choosing physical castration instead.

Senators voted 32-3 to send the measure to the House.

Chemical castration would involve treatment with the drug medroxyprogesterone acetate, with the aim of diminishing the offender's sexual impulses. Gautreaux amended the bill to add a provision that would bar such an offender from taking another substance — such as estrogen — that could counteract the effects of the castration drug.

The drug treatment would be mandatory on a second offense, though a medical expert would have to determine that the treatment would be effective.

Once ordered to undergo the treatment, the offender would have the option of physical castration — which Gautreaux said some offenders might prefer to avoid any drug side effects or in hopes of permanently curbing impulses that led to his offense.

Voting against the measure were Sens. Cheryl Gray, D-New Orleans, Robert Kostelka, R-West Monroe, and Derrick Shepherd, D-Marrero.

Also awaiting House debate is another Gautreaux bill that would prohibit sex offenders from wearing masks or costumes on most major holidays, and prohibit them from giving candy or other gifts to people younger than 18. The bill (Senate Bill 143) by Sen. Nick Gautreaux, D-Meaux, now goes to the House for debate. Violators could be jailed for a minimum of six months and a maximum of three years.

Holy Sh!t thats awesome, those sick ****s deserve this.

Scotsman
07-10-2008, 04:51 PM
look out Ran , Nemi and others , lol

Big_V8
07-10-2008, 04:53 PM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e102/improviseskater/Swiftops/swiftops-nut-pain.gif
i would rather have the alternative

Crazy Asian
07-10-2008, 04:53 PM
ALRIGHT MORE CHALLENGE!!!

Ran
07-10-2008, 04:58 PM
While I'm not necessarily opposed to the principle, it more-than-likely won't pass a House vote. I got a dollar says it'll be seen as inhumane and could violate human rights since a person could reform themselves after commiting such an act.

BKgen®
07-10-2008, 05:05 PM
i vote they do it BME pain olympics style to those sick bastards :yes:

Crazy Asian
07-10-2008, 05:06 PM
I still would go after the lil darlings.

EJ25RUN
07-10-2008, 05:08 PM
http://prostores2.carrierzone.com/stores/g/gopostalcom/catalog/sign.gif

Blitanicle99
07-10-2008, 05:11 PM
As much as I hate rapists, thats F***ED up. Like just as F***ED up as the rapist in the first place.

5thgcelica
07-10-2008, 07:30 PM
yeah... i say they deserve that.. but..

who is going to pay for all those procedures and drugs?

thats right my friend.. you are.. the tax payer.

redrumracer
07-10-2008, 11:01 PM
wow but i agree it wont pass because it will be considered cruel and unusual. especially the unusual part.

Psycho
07-10-2008, 11:07 PM
Dude people that rape little kids deserve every kind of nasty punishment there is. If someone did something to my niece, I would castrate them with the barrel of a gun.

redrumracer
07-10-2008, 11:15 PM
Dude people that rape little kids deserve every kind of nasty punishment there is. If someone did something to my niece, I would castrate them with the barrel of a gun.
not that i dont agree with ya but thats whats going to happen.

Psycho
07-11-2008, 12:52 AM
i think they already do that in certain states...

TIGERJC
07-11-2008, 12:43 PM
Just put a bullet through their head, the same goes for serious crimes

Sammich
07-11-2008, 01:03 PM
ALL SERIOUSNESS...THATS WHAT THEY DESERVE(FROM A HUMAN STANDPOINT)