PDA

View Full Version : Misc 50 Cent - No love in NY?

thinkfast®
08-24-2005, 10:41 PM
It seems that there is no love for 50 Cent in New York. Whenever 50 performs in his home city the crowd never tend to respond to him the way he'd like.

At his recent performances at Madison Square Garden, the Queens MC grew visably frustrated at the lack of response from the crowd. During both shows, the audience responded with lazy yells when 50 asked them if they were down with G-Unit. Surprisingly, a good amount of the NYC audience screamed when the rapper asked them if they were down with G-Unot.

However during Eminem's set the crowd roared into life. The Detroit Lyricist had the crowd vibing to his tracks, and laughing at his gags. He poked fun at Britney Spears and hubby Kevin "Faggotline". Also admitting he is trying to patch things up with ex-wife Kim. Even D12, Stat Quo and Obie Trice, who were part of Slim's set, received a resounding cheer.

Still, Young Buck stunned the Garden when he brought out Mase and Busta Rhymes during his set. Adding to the rumours that Mase is to sign to G-Unit.

You know you fucked up when you get no love AT HOME. :lmao:

i8kredlinei
08-25-2005, 09:41 AM
what are you talkin about i just got back from new york they fuckin love 50 out there man....every single radio station blasting g unit shit...from hot 97,funkmaserflex even the regaton (dj enuff) station playing his shit.....they had people calling radio station begging for tickets and shit.....i was at canal street and lancy shopping thats all they were blasting at the store on that strip was 50.....you cant hate on them right now, they are on top of the world and i dont think anybody cant stop them.....just wait for busta,eve and detox....thats just the beginning buck(buck all yall and banks is dropping there second album......and also they got this new guy they sign named spider loc replacing gayme.....the real crip mathafakas.....

thinkfast®
08-25-2005, 10:31 AM
"real Crip mathafukas?"

Bein from LA I picked up on that comment, what do you know about real Crips? Spider Loc? LOL on a diff subject Busta, Eve, Detox is all Aftermath, you goin down the right path talkin bout buck and banks tryin to make it platinum w/ 2 albums, maybe adding them both up they will finally make it. As for them being on top of the world :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Julio
08-25-2005, 03:23 PM
repost..

Mike
08-25-2005, 03:41 PM
em, 50, and g unit are good artists

quickdodge®
08-25-2005, 05:34 PM
em, 50, and g unit are good artists

+10 for the funny joke. Damn Spade, you all on 50's dick too, huh? Does it tast like a candy shop?

And yes, this is a repost from a couple of weeks ago. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
08-25-2005, 05:37 PM
....you cant hate on them right now, they are on top of the world and i dont think anybody cant stop them....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!! Just like you're on top of his nuts! LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

....and also they got this new guy they sign named spider loc replacing gayme.....the real crip mathafakas.....

What real crips. Spider Loc isn't crip. I'm thinking you know shit about that aspect. Later, QD.

technoteg97
08-25-2005, 05:50 PM
50 cent is a connt. Boy

gtikid
08-26-2005, 12:43 AM
what are you talkin about i just got back from new york they fuckin love 50 out there man....every single radio station blasting g unit shit...from hot 97,funkmaserflex even the regaton (dj enuff) station playing his shit.....they had people calling radio station begging for tickets and shit.....i was at canal street and lancy shopping thats all they were blasting at the store on that strip was 50.....you cant hate on them right now, they are on top of the world and i dont think anybody cant stop them.....just wait for busta,eve and detox....thats just the beginning buck(buck all yall and banks is dropping there second album......and also they got this new guy they sign named spider loc replacing gayme.....the real crip mathafakas.....

aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha are you fucking kidding? on top of the world? :jerkit: like QD said...busta, eve, and detox is all aftermath...they aren't g-unit...fuck buck and his whack ass lyrics...like game said...banks does sound like oscar the grouch...and the last thing you said was really dumb

Mike
08-26-2005, 05:25 PM
+10 for the funny joke. Damn Spade, you all on 50's dick too, huh? Does it tast like a candy shop?

And yes, this is a repost from a couple of weeks ago. Later, QD.

:lmfao: :lmfao: i dont know about being on his dick i said they were good artist...they are def better than a lot of rappers now, shit em is banking man he is the one who started all that shit i give him props... but say what you want hater :smilefu: i like their music
but i am def not on there dick or are they my favorite arist just talented

quickdodge®
08-26-2005, 06:50 PM
shit em is banking man he is the one who started all that shit i give him props...

Lolol. Figure your shit out before you post, so you don't look so stupid. Give props where props are due. Dr. Dre brought all this shit out.

but say what you want hater

I think being a "hater" is probably better than being a G-Unot groupie, sucka. Later, QD.

Mike
08-26-2005, 07:19 PM
lol, damn you are very definsive off some rappers that you dont even know man...its really not that big of a deal to me they are just good artist and em did star AFTERMATH. hahaha

ya dre did sign em and shit but damn his apart of there shit also.. i dont know that much about them bc i really dont give a shit i think they are good at what they do...but i do believe em and dre signed 50.
i know in one of this songs his says how him and dre signing 50 was like hitting a gold mind or some shit like that...

so ya sucka

quickdodge®
08-26-2005, 07:28 PM
lol, damn you are very definsive off some rappers that you dont even know man.

you say that like you do know them, lolol.

and em did star AFTERMATH. hahaha

LOLOL. You're serious? Feminem did not start Aftermath. She started Shdy Records. Dr. Dre started Aftermath years before Fem was around.

i dont know that much about them bc i really dont give a shit i think they are good at what they do..

You're entitled to your opinion.

.but i do believe em and dre signed 50.

Correct.

so ya sucka

Hmmm. Later, QD.

Mike
08-26-2005, 08:06 PM
lol ok man i am not about to keep arguing over the internet about some damn rappers you dont know AND I dont know, its really not that big of a deal to me man

Julio
08-26-2005, 08:55 PM
Sometimes is better to keep your mouth shut when you dont know what your talking about.

quickdodge®
08-26-2005, 08:56 PM
Lolol. Later, QD.