PDA

View Full Version : Serious question about IA ladies

Jaimecbr900
07-10-2008, 08:20 AM
Why do you guys give women on IA such a hard time?

Are yall afraid they may be smarter than you? Are you jealous of all the attention they get? Are you gay and would rather this be nothing but a sausage fest? Seriously, why is it that everytime a female gets on IA everyone just bashes and pesters her until she leaves? What's the big deal?

Discuss.

Stormhammer
07-10-2008, 08:24 AM
I think that they believe that there is some vain hope they might get lucky and see either A) boobs B) poon, or C) they get to hook up with them. I honestly don't understand it either.

Then again there are some that are really just plain dumb. But that applies to guys as well.

Sport1.3
07-10-2008, 08:29 AM
OMFG thank you!! Reps

ibhateandtheygetcalledwhores :gay:

quickdodge®
07-10-2008, 08:30 AM
Back in the good ole days of IA (and I know you can back me up, High Me), the females on IA were a lot different than the ones that get on today. If you didn't know any better, you'd think they were one of the fellas. Katherine, Red, even Cav-E-R and Scrappy and a few others from way back. These girls didn't come on here with the "LOOKIE, LOOKIE HERE I AM" type posts. They didn't come on here slinging sexual innuendos like they were Waffle House cooks preparing my hashbrowns. Scattered, covered OR smothered. They were on here talking cars and damn near all guy type shiit. They had brains to back up their existence.

The females here, as exampled above, start from the onset with the attention whore mindset. You've got 7psibabygirl who bragged about being a NOPI Chic when in reality, she begged the NOPI staff to let her sweep the floor at the Nationals. She won a CAR OF THE MONTH contest on another site and was caught (by yours truly) using a guy's car that lived in Toronto. Then you have Autumn who bragged about how "cool" it was to sit and have dinner with her parents and they didn't know she was high. The girls that register today register because they have a car that has tinted windows and wheels and are trying to find dudes.

To me it comes off as obvious. Later, QD.

Sammich
07-10-2008, 08:31 AM
IBTL...

Sport1.3
07-10-2008, 08:31 AM
Woman resentment issues....momma didnt hug them enough

DieselNuts
07-10-2008, 08:32 AM
def. a good question. No matter what the real answer is, I dont think it will change. Something else I'll never understand is, why do guys call girls a whore or **** because they dont put out? Thats ass backwards...

Sammich
07-10-2008, 08:33 AM
havent been here long enough to full back up QD's statement, but i agree w/ the latter of it

quickdodge®
07-10-2008, 08:35 AM
def. a good question. No matter what the real answer is, I dont think it will change. Something else I'll never understand is, why do guys call girls a whore or **** because they dont put out? Thats ass backwards...

Lolol.

Cassanova - Hey baby. We've been together for a while and I think we're ready to take it to the next level.

Closet Freak - I don't know.

Cassanova - We're right for each other. I see us taking our relationship into the distant future.

Closet Freak - If you do, then you'll wait until we get married, if we do get married. I've always wanted to wait until I'm married.

Cassanova - Fuccing whore! I'm outta here.

Later, QD.

DieselNuts
07-10-2008, 08:36 AM
Back in the good ole days of IA (and I know you can back me up, High Me), the females on IA were a lot different than the ones that get on today. If you didn't know any better, you'd think they were one of the fellas. Katherine, Red, even Cav-E-R and Scrappy and a few others from way back. These girls didn't come on here with the "LOOKIE, LOOKIE HERE I AM" type posts. They didn't come on here slinging sexual innuendos like they were Waffle House cooks preparing my hashbrowns. Scattered, covered OR smothered. They were on here talking cars and damn near all guy type shiit. They had brains to back up their existence.

The females here, as exampled above, start from the onset with the attention whore mindset. You've got 7psibabygirl who bragged about being a NOPI Chic when in reality, she begged the NOPI staff to let her sweep the floor at the Nationals. She won a CAR OF THE MONTH contest on another site and was caught (by yours truly) using a guy's car that lived in Toronto. Then you have Autumn who bragged about how "cool" it was to sit and have dinner with her parents and they didn't know she was high. The girls that register today register because they have a car that has tinted windows and wheels and are trying to find dudes.

Good answer. So Based off of this assessment, they do it to themselves. Basicly, the response to them being here will change once they chang the way they approch IA.

DieselNuts
07-10-2008, 08:37 AM
Lolol.

Cassanova - Hey baby. We've been together for a while and I think we're ready to take it to the next level.

Closet Freak - I don't know.

Cassanova - We're right for each other. I see us taking our relationship into the distant future.

Closet Freak - If you do, then you'll wait until we get married, if we do get married. I've always wanted to wait until I'm married.

Cassanova - Fuccing whore! I'm outta here.

Later, QD.
lolol, exactly

Sport1.3
07-10-2008, 08:42 AM

werd. Or beg them for nudes...then the girl show the slightest bit of skin...then they shun her and call her a whore :lmfao:

double standards

Jaimecbr900
07-10-2008, 08:46 AM

While I agree that attention whores are stupid, there are far more attention whore GUYS than girls IMO.

What about them? We have some REALLY stupid and :gay: guys on here. How many threads have there been with guys bragging about conquests (that probably never happened), penis size (which if you have to brag we all know its a form of small penitis syndrome;) ), and even how big their last turd was (never understood that :gay: stuff). So how much better is that?

Personally, I'd like to have more ladies involved in IA. They do add a lot to the mix, and to be honest......I like them a lot more than the majority of the queers around here.

A lot of people are unnecessarily mean to them and I don't blame them for not wanting to expose themselves to that. So what if they have boobs? So what if they want people to like them? So what if they want to sleep with half IA? WHO CARES?

It's ironic that a site full of guys wants to run off every girl that comes along. That's retarded IMO.

LeX
07-10-2008, 08:48 AM
we should settle all our differences with a giant pit of jello

Sport1.3
07-10-2008, 08:49 AM
While I agree that attention whores are stupid, there are far more attention whore GUYS than girls IMO.

QFT!

Friggintitsman
07-10-2008, 08:52 AM
I only envy the interweb women that have a bigger penis than I do.

Dirty Octopus™
07-10-2008, 08:52 AM
them dont gets da poonani at homes? :dunno:

Kevykev
07-10-2008, 08:57 AM
My Answer: Combination of all choices.

p.s

QD, at some point, all those girls that you listed- were "bashed"

Friggintitsman
07-10-2008, 08:58 AM
Everyone knows there aren't any real women on the internet only guys posing as such. There are laws in place against these sort of things.

Sport1.3
07-10-2008, 08:59 AM
It seems most of the time its a bandwagon affair. One person makes a humorous comment about how they hate the new attention whores of IA....then every other member with nothing better to do in their day, jumps on said ride in hopes of getting a glimpse of lulzville

ShooterMcGavin
07-10-2008, 09:05 AM
jaime...
http://durham21.co.uk/userfiles/whyso.jpg

Jaimecbr900
07-10-2008, 09:06 AM
Good answer. So Based off of this assessment, they do it to themselves. Basicly, the response to them being here will change once they chang the way they approch IA.

I don't agree totally.

If I had my way......I'd ban 100X's more guys and leave all the girls. Even IF they are nothing but attn whores.....fine....atleast it's better than having nothing but guy attn whores......right? ;)

And if I'm being totally honest......most of the ladies that have been on IA, both past and present, have been very cool IRL. Some of you fools will never know about that because you never gave them a chance.

If anyone called my wife a whore, I'd just whoop their a$$ PERIOD.....let alone let her keep coming back to that site. So what do they have to look forward to? A bunch of pencil d!cks that CAN'T get any play anyway to call THEM whores???? :rolleyes:

Seriously. Some of you have no idea just how cool some of the ladies can be because you weren't around for IA parties and shows. They out drank, out danced, and damn sure looked better than most of the pencil necks that I see roaming around the halls of IA today. So why run them off with the "nudes of GTFO", "show me your boobs", and "attn. whore" stuff???? I don't get it.

I look at it as 2 ways: 1. How I would want someone to treat MY wife, sister, or mother; and 2. How these ladies are IRL, which after all is where it really counts. If they DO things to get themselves in trouble, that's one thing. But for everyone to call them names when they DON'T even know them???? That's wrong IMO.

frostbyte
07-10-2008, 09:06 AM
lol
*scractches head* i been wondering this too my ole'lady turned me on to ia not to long ago and she for the most part is pretty car smart. yet we never do meets (till a couple weeks ago) cause she dont wanna be labled as a wanna be and all the other chicks get leg humped til they leave or talked down on like dogs so she feels in person theyll do the same and theres no chicks on here she can shoot the chit with and chat with at meets soooo thanks alot all u that are the leg humpers runnin em off i like these meets jus hate catchin hell goin with out her...
and no she aint jus a wanna be shes so devoted she going to college to be a mechanic, and gotta jesse james rim w/ a pink cat layin on top tattooed on her back... and if she askes stupid auestions its cause shes wantin to learn ... lol ok done venting...lol

jwrape
07-10-2008, 09:08 AM
My little Sister is a pretty, horse ridin' chick that can weld and do body work with the best of them but you won't find her on any forums she doesn't have time for all that. Not like me with too much time on my hands.

She did the majority of the body work on this build when my Dad had his ACL replaced and his should reconstructed.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/jwrape/Prelude.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/jwrape/LudeInterior1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/jwrape/LudeInterior2.jpg

She had to learn how to weld when she ditched her F150 and had to rebuild the floor pan, door jam and the bed on the passenger side. Truck turned out great considering the damage. You couldn't even tell.:goodjob:
Props to the lil' sis. :goodjob: :goodjob: She loves to work on cars, talk about cars and just all around get in there and turn a wrench. :cheers: She fits in this family well.

quickdodge®
07-10-2008, 09:11 AM

Totally agreed. And you know I know who they are because you've seen me post, lolol. I've pointed out, on several occasions, folks on here who add a lot of nothing to the board and are 1000% attention whores on here.

A lot of people are unnecessarily mean to them and I don't blame them for not wanting to expose themselves to that. So what if they have boobs? So what if they want people to like them? So what if they want to sleep with half IA? WHO CARES?

See I've never participated in the "NUDES OR GET OUT" crap. Never thought it was funny or "cool." There are quite a few females that I've never ragged on because they've always presented themselves (to me at least) as cool. Like Dee, Leisa, Cindy, and a host of others. And you know me. I'm no sexist. I only go after stupid comments. If a guy makes it, I go at it just the same.

QD, at some point, all those girls that you listed- were "bashed"

I disagree, Kev. Somewhat. I've never seen Kat or Red bashed. Or any of the real old school females that I didn't list. Later, QD.

ShooterMcGavin
I look at it as 2 ways: 1. How I would want someone to treat MY wife, sister, or mother; and 2. How these ladies are IRL, which after all is where it really counts. If they DO things to get themselves in trouble, that's one thing. But for everyone to call them names when they DON'T even know them???? That's wrong IMO.
just like i told brandon in another thread a few days ago, you forget the demographics of IA males...how many 17-21 yr olds you think actually have a concept of respect? especially when it comes to the internet where they get to hide behind a keyboard and monitor?

Sammich
she did sick work on that car..just never liked the front bumper...but other than that..very nice...maybe the hood too...but this thread is about girls not the lude

Friggintitsman
My little Sister is a pretty, horse ridin' chick that can weld and do body work with the best of them but you won't find her on any forums she doesn't have time for all that. Not like me with too much time on my hands.

She did the majority of the body work on this build when my Dad had his ACL replaced and his should reconstructed.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/jwrape/Prelude.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/jwrape/LudeInterior1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/jwrape/LudeInterior2.jpg

She had to learn how to weld when she ditched her F150 and had to rebuild the floor pan, door jam and the bed on the passenger side. Truck turned out great considering the damage. You couldn't even tell.:goodjob:
Props to the lil' sis. :goodjob: :goodjob:

Impressive indeed. A nice lude too.

Sammich
07-10-2008, 09:12 AM
i thought ren got bashed before

quickdodge®
07-10-2008, 09:13 AM

Props to the lil' sis. :goodjob: :goodjob:

This thread isn't about all that and the pics aren't really necessary. This thread is about why women are trashed on here. Later, QD.

Tracy
07-10-2008, 09:13 AM
http://a436.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/56/l_baf6cf5e0eee5dd8505555363579927b.jpg

quickdodge®
07-10-2008, 09:15 AM
LINK!!! (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183300)

While I agree that attention whores are stupid, there are far more attention whore GUYS than girls IMO

Later, QD.

Sport1.3
07-10-2008, 09:17 AM
http://a436.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/56/l_baf6cf5e0eee5dd8505555363579927b.jpg

:lmfao:

Sammich
07-10-2008, 09:17 AM
This thread isn't about all that and the pics aren't really necessary. This thread is about why women are trashed on here. Later, QD.

i think his post still has relevance...think about it. like you said, most of the girls that post oh here have tint, rims, etc (minial car 'mods') and come on here begging for attention, while the real women who do real work on/with cars rarely if ever get on here...for example tracy

Friggintitsman
07-10-2008, 09:21 AM
A lot of women in forums are attention whores. They play to the fact that every skirt chasing p*ssy boy will hover over their every move. Guys can be attention whores as well, but a guy doesn't come to a forum to do stupid human pet tricks to get attention from women. Mainly because these forums are 99% male.

Sammich
07-10-2008, 09:21 AM

speak of the devil

jwrape
07-10-2008, 09:22 AM

It is all about that, the thread has stated that women on IA get trashed for their lack of knowledge or their stupid comments. I was simply illistrating that even a GIRL, my sis, has a lot of good car knowledge and the pics show her quality work level that EVEN a girl can have. Girls in general are thought to be subparr in the car areas and that is why they tend to get trashed on these forums. Not all teenager girls are just hood orniments. :goodjob:

Jaimecbr900
07-10-2008, 09:22 AM
jaime...
http://durham21.co.uk/userfiles/whyso.jpg

I've actually been thinking about this for a long time.

Kevykev
07-10-2008, 09:23 AM
Won't ever find a thread were I bashed either, you should find some with me having a girls back or two.

I disagree, Kev. Somewhat. I've never seen Kat or Red bashed. Or any of the real old school females that I didn't list. Later, QD.

Never saw Red get bashed....but Kat... Yeah. No biggie though.

quickdodge®
07-10-2008, 09:29 AM
It is all about that, the thread has stated that women on IA get trashed for their lack of knowledge or their stupid comments. I was simply illistrating that even a GIRL, my sis, has a lot of good car knowledge

Like I said, it is NOT about that. Just like you said, this thread is about why women get trashed on here. It's not about girls that could be productive on IA. Later, QD.

jwrape
07-10-2008, 09:31 AM
Like I said, it is NOT about that. Just like you said, this thread is about why women get trashed on here. It's not about girls that could be productive on IA. Later, QD.

Ok........:rolleyes:

quickdodge®
07-10-2008, 09:33 AM
Never saw Red get bashed....but Kat... Yeah. No biggie though.

Kat would get bashed only by noobs that didn't know who she was. The thing I'm referring to is the women that get ran off/bashed because of their attention whore style. Kat was on here a while before anyone started talking shiit to her. Remember she left for a minute and the site blew up. When she popped back in, most of the people that knew her were gone from here. The noobs had no idea she was OG and jumped on her as a noob herself. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
07-10-2008, 09:34 AM
Ok........:rolleyes:

That's just whole nother topic. I'm not downing your sister for what she can do. That's awesome. So don't take it personal. Later, QD.

Friggintitsman
07-10-2008, 09:35 AM
The internets is cereal bidness

MistaCee
07-10-2008, 09:36 AM
I personally think its a bandwagon half the time. I myself even admit to jumping on the autumn bandwagon every once in a while. Besides that I think we shouldn't be giving the IA ladies a hard time. My two cents.

Ed
07-10-2008, 09:38 AM
I personally think its a bandwagon half the time. I myself even admit to jumping on the autumn bandwagon every once in a while. Besides that I think we shouldn't be giving the IA ladies a hard time. My two cents.

x2. sometmies she asks for it.

other girls, i dont even mind.

im not even gonna get into the time my gf posted on here.

bigdare23
07-10-2008, 09:40 AM
Females get bashed because 75% of the guys on here are gay. Just goto the Varsity meet and point them out LOL

adios
07-10-2008, 09:41 AM
In every car enthusiast forum that I've ever been on have and always will have female members. Who in one way or another seek attention at one point in their interent career. Not sure how they portray themselves here, but over on 300zxclub.com they're not all bad. Some actually even work on cars.

Dirty Octopus™
07-10-2008, 09:41 AM
for realie though... these fools have nothing better to do and need to feel superior. they cant treat their Moms like that so treat virtua hoes badly :yes:

Future Wife Beaters of America :goodjob:

No Homo

Friggintitsman
07-10-2008, 09:44 AM
Females get bashed because 75% of the guys on here are gay. Just goto the Varsity meet and point them out LOL

Troo story

blacknightteg
07-10-2008, 09:45 AM
this is really the only car forum that i am on that i have seen girls get bashed the way that they do. every other forum i belong to, girls are treated like car enthusists not a peice of meat

Crazy Asian
07-10-2008, 09:46 AM
To be quite honest I agree with you Jamie and QD but to a degree when you have brain dead tards like Autumn, then that's a case where they should be banned forever and ever and ever. Seriously girls that just post useless crap and so forth that have no meaning and is stupid beyond recognition then I say ban and lets move on. I miss when we had Scrappy and all other OG girls on. They were fun and not stupid. Sigh...

Sport1.3
07-10-2008, 09:48 AM
To be quite honest I agree with you Jamie and QD but to a degree when you have brain dead tards like Autumn, then that's a case where they should be banned forever and ever and ever. Seriously girls that just post useless crap and so forth that have no meaning and is stupid beyond recognition then I say ban and lets move on. I miss when we had Scrappy and all other OG girls on. They were fun and not stupid. Sigh...

So you've never posted anything useless....ever?......come on now..... :D

Crazy Asian
07-10-2008, 09:49 AM
Ya but do I post how I had sex and it hurt cuz a 4 inch penis is tooo big for me?

Vteckidd
07-10-2008, 09:49 AM

i agree 100000000000000000%

Cav-e-R did post a bunch of pics when she came on, but she had a personality and she was funny. She wasnt stupid.

I didnt know that Scrappy was a girl until like a year later when i finally met her.

Kat and i never got along, but she did contribute.

Crazy Asian
07-10-2008, 09:50 AM
Or how I got drunk really bad and kiss a girl OMG!!!!

Or how my a guy I knew got drunk and crashed into my car????

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL

My useless post are aGNAGNAIGN. That's more of it...I think.

Sport1.3
07-10-2008, 09:50 AM
Ya but do I post how I had sex and it hurt cuz a 4 inch penis is tooo big for me?

No, you're right. You keep all your d!ck taking stories to yourself....i applaud you sir :D

Sport1.3
07-10-2008, 09:53 AM
If you dont like something that someone posts, dont read it :dunno:

there is always the option of putting said person on your ignore list as well...... :eek:

Crazy Asian
07-10-2008, 09:55 AM
TRACY IS HERE!!!! POST WOMAN!!!

Ed
07-10-2008, 09:55 AM
i see kelly marie lurking.

Sport1.3
07-10-2008, 09:57 AM
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w148/Minuswhale9/stopbeingafg.jpg

Jaimecbr900
07-10-2008, 10:41 AM
The reason I put up this thread is to get some of you pecker heads to start thinking about some of these things.

If the girl comes in and posts nude pics of HERSELF, then let the chips fall where they may. But if she comes in and says, "hey, I'm a newbie, what's going on?".....and all you needle d!cks just jump all over her like some stray dogs on a pork chop just badgering and ridiculing her.....that's gay.

If you don't see it that way, then fine. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. This is mine.

MistaCee
07-10-2008, 10:42 AM
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w148/Minuswhale9/stopbeingafg.jpg

:gay: You should put All IA's sausage on the buddy list.

Sport1.3
07-10-2008, 10:58 AM
:gay: You should put All IA's sausage on the buddy list.

lulz....the point of me posting that was to show the whiney f@ggots that complain about the woman stealing their sunshine, that instead of crying to mods for a ban....they can simply ignore said female, and live happily without having to risk ever looking at a real vagina again :lmfao:

n00bsrus
07-10-2008, 10:59 AM

lolololol. hey i'm a girl. but i joined like 2 years ago. do i count as an attention whore? just curious. i don't have rims OR tinted windows on my car cause that ****'s expensive. lol. but i DO have a passion for cars... please clearify. thx.

Buttons
07-10-2008, 11:01 AM

All I have to say to this is, at least the girls now don't have a million naked or half naked pictures all over the site/internet and at least they haven't slept with half of ia.

Sammich
07-10-2008, 11:03 AM
x2. sometmies she asks for it.

SHE DID ASK FOR IT IN MY THREAD..MY THREAD HAD NOTHING TO DO W/ HER, HER IGNORANCE BECAME PRESENT, SHE TRIED TO SHOW OFF BY TRYING TO TALK DOWN TO ME, SO I LET THAT CROOKED BACK B*TCH HAVE IT

Sport1.3
07-10-2008, 11:09 AM
SHE DID ASK FOR IT IN MY THREAD..MY THREAD HAD NOTHING TO DO W/ HER, HER IGNORANCE BECAME PRESENT, SHE TRIED TO SHOW OFF BY TRYING TO TALK DOWN TO ME, SO I LET THAT CROOKED BACK B*TCH HAVE IT

You are by far the worst of the worst when it comes to attention whoring from the males side :lmfao: ...your oppinions mean nothing to this thread :D

ShooterMcGavin
07-10-2008, 11:11 AM
If you don't see it that way, then fine. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. This is mine.
for the record:
jaime's opinion > sum(most of the other dip****s on IA) opinion
:yes:

Buttons
07-10-2008, 11:11 AM

i just told you to shut the **** up and that no one cares. AND MY BACK IS NOT THAT CROOKED! wtf!

Jaimecbr900
07-10-2008, 11:12 AM
All I have to say to this is, at least the girls now don't have a million naked or half naked pictures all over the site/internet and at least they haven't slept with half of ia.

See, it's statements like this that get you into trouble. Work with me here! I'm trying to get some of the ying yang clan members to be less abrasive and rude to the ladies, and then you go and make a statement like this which shows that QD was right all along (rare, I know....:D ).

You don't know any of the IA ladies that made IA fun. So why would YOU, a female that gets thrashed on IA daily, even remotely insinuate that those ladies deserved any of the treatment they got anymore than YOU do?

Who cares if there are naked pics of them? Who cares if they slept with a bottle nose dolphin? Do YOU or anyone else making fun of them pay THEIR bills? Then why does it even matter? If they say something dumb, like your post, then make fun of them. If they post naked pics of themselves, that's THEIR problem. Who cares? I've seen much nastier women posted in the RLD that people THINK are good looking and worth looking at....:rolleyes:

If you're going to continue to post things that are ridiculous, then I'm sorry to say but you deserve whatever flack you get. Be smart. Don't bring onto yourself any more negative attention than you WANT. YOU have FULL CONTROL over that. Be smart and realize that. :goodjob:

ShooterMcGavin
07-10-2008, 11:12 AM
You are by far the worst of the worst when it comes to attention whoring from the males side :lmfao: ...your oppinions mean nothing to this thread :D
qft

Jaimecbr900
07-10-2008, 11:13 AM
for the record:
jaime's opinion > sum(all of the other dip****s on IA) opinion
:yes:

Fixed it for you......;) :lmfao:

ShooterMcGavin
07-10-2008, 11:14 AM
See, it's statements like this that get you into trouble. Work with me here! I'm trying to get some of the ying yang clan members to be less abrasive and rude to the ladies, and then you go and make a statement like this which shows that QD was right all along (rare, I know....:D ).

You don't know any of the IA ladies that made IA fun. So why would YOU, a female that gets thrashed on IA daily, even remotely insinuate that those ladies deserved any of the treatment they got anymore than YOU do?

Who cares if there are naked pics of them? Who cares if they slept with a bottle nose dolphin? Do YOU or anyone else making fun of them pay THEIR bills? Then why does it even matter? If they say something dumb, like your post, then make fun of them. If they post naked pics of themselves, that's THEIR problem. Who cares? I've seen much nastier women posted in the RLD that people THINK are good looking and worth looking at....:rolleyes:

If you're going to continue to post things that are ridiculous, then I'm sorry to say but you deserve whatever flack you get. Be smart. Don't bring onto yourself any more negative attention than you WANT. YOU have FULL CONTROL over that. Be smart and realize that. :goodjob:
come on jaime, let's put that into terms she can fully understand...

in otherwords autumn, do what they (being the other girls) eat make you sh*t? if not then stfu and mind your own gahdamn self :goodjob:

Sammich
07-10-2008, 11:14 AM

im dead serious, i had nothing to say to that chick. never talked in her threads (that i remember) never bashed her...she IM'd me, notified me of who she was and i left AIM conversation after being made alert of who/what she was and stood for. but yet she came in my thread and tried to bash me:gay:

ShooterMcGavin
07-10-2008, 11:15 AM
Fixed it for you......;) :lmfao:
pompous @sshole :chuckles: :lmao:

Sport1.3
07-10-2008, 11:15 AM
qft

re-QFT

Buttons
07-10-2008, 11:16 AM

well i was just talking about one certain member, because i don't like her. since there seems to be more, well i don't know them, so i'm not going to talk about them. irl, i don't talk about someone i don't know. it's stupid. you don't know anything about anyone on the internet. i could pull the card, do you even know i'm a female, but i've met a couple of people on here. it's just stupid that i get bashed for some bull**** that i type when i'm bored. i could care less what they say to me, since their opinion doesn't matter. everyone that meets me says that i'm a pretty cool chick to hang around. so take it how you want it.

kelly marie
07-10-2008, 11:34 AM
i see kelly marie lurking. lol dang i was caught!

i was just reading through peoples replies.. i know i had my share of "bashing" when i first joined. mostly from alex who always had a remark about someone.. even though we had never met. i joined because i was friends with lots of people off here so i don't think i was ever an attention whore... :boobies:

some people (guys) are just douchebags.. if a girl is going to join a male dominated forum she just has to expect the remarks.. it makes our skin tough!! although i've had my share of girl on girl bashing too.. that made for good threads lol

Jaimecbr900
07-10-2008, 11:34 AM
pompous @sshole :chuckles: :lmao:

No, I was serious......sorta.

See, if they are "dipsh!ts" then my opinion does matter more than theirs since they are "dipsh!ts", right? I mean OG's aren't dipsh!ts, right? Follow me? Too complicated?:D Like if I said that you were smarter than a dumbass.....well, I guess you SHOULD be, huh? Since they're a DUMBass, right? Nah mean???? (only OG's will know who has a patent on that phrase....reps to who can name him;) ).

Jaimecbr900
07-10-2008, 11:39 AM
well i was just talking about one certain member, because i don't like her. since there seems to be more, well i don't know them, so i'm not going to talk about them. irl, i don't talk about someone i don't know. it's stupid. you don't know anything about anyone on the internet. i could pull the card, do you even know i'm a female, but i've met a couple of people on here. it's just stupid that i get bashed for some bull**** that i type when i'm bored. i could care less what they say to me, since their opinion doesn't matter. everyone that meets me says that i'm a pretty cool chick to hang around. so take it how you want it.

Well then, you should've just called her out by name, because your post sounded much like you were bad mouthing a bunch of ladies you know nothing about.

Bit of advice you can take with a grain of salt:

Behave yourself online the exact same way you do in real life. That way you don't have all this talk about being one way online and another offline. I've never understood how people did that, but whatever. Point is that if you say you're cool IRL, then act the same way online. If people like you then, then they will likely stomach you online AND IRL. If not, then do what you want but don't complain if it backfires. ;) Look around and see what's happened to everyone of the people that act one way online......where are they now???? ;)

ShooterMcGavin
07-10-2008, 11:43 AM
No, I was serious......sorta.

See, if they are "dipsh!ts" then my opinion does matter more than theirs since they are "dipsh!ts", right? I mean OG's aren't dipsh!ts, right? Follow me? Too complicated?:D Like if I said that you were smarter than a dumbass.....well, I guess you SHOULD be, huh? Since they're a DUMBass, right? Nah mean???? (only OG's will know who has a patent on that phrase....reps to who can name him;) ).
lol, fair enough :goodjob:

ShooterMcGavin
07-10-2008, 11:44 AM
Well then, you should've just called her out by name, because your post sounded much like you were bad mouthing a bunch of ladies you know nothing about.

Behave yourself online the exact same way you do in real life. That way you don't have all this talk about being one way online and another offline. I've never understood how people did that, but whatever. Point is that if you say you're cool IRL, then act the same way online. If people like you then, then they will likely stomach you online AND IRL. If not, then do what you want but don't complain if it backfires. ;) Look around and see what's happened to everyone of the people that act one way online......where are they now???? ;)
E! should have an episode of that for former IA members...:lmfao:

JITB
07-10-2008, 12:39 PM
I never understood why "some" of the females get ran off soo much....

Some were down the line trying to pull a female off IA and get some ass makes u a leghumper.. But running them all off is a good thing!

Jaimecbr900
07-10-2008, 01:00 PM
E! should have an episode of that for former IA members...:lmfao:

That would be a funny episode. :lmfao:

Tech5
07-10-2008, 01:02 PM
Maybe some of them are Whores lol...j/k

Are yall afraid they may be smarter than you? Are you jealous of all the attention they get? Are you gay and would rather this be nothing but a sausage fest? Seriously, why is it that everytime a female gets on IA everyone just bashes and pesters her until she leaves? What's the big deal?

Discuss.

RandomGuy
07-10-2008, 01:14 PM
It is all about that, the thread has stated that women on IA get trashed for their lack of knowledge or their stupid comments. I was simply illistrating that even a GIRL, my sis, has a lot of good car knowledge and the pics show her quality work level that EVEN a girl can have. Girls in general are thought to be subparr in the car areas and that is why they tend to get trashed on these forums. Not all teenager girls are just hood orniments. :goodjob:starquests suck,

SQC sux balls

starions are peices of sh!t, as are conquests.

that is all

0p7!mu5
07-11-2008, 12:43 AM
Yeah i always did wonder this too. n00b bashing is one thing but the female bashing..damn. I sure as hell tried to warn my gf when she joined a few months ago. Its kinda sad because although she doesnt know much about cars off the bat she has definitely put the effort into learning period. I just told her to go onto IA to learn what she can from people smarter than me but then i thought about how much folks would bash the bejesus outta her and was like never mind..

quickdodge®
07-11-2008, 01:01 AM
Nah mean???? (only OG's will know who has a patent on that phrase....reps to who can name him;) ).

Kevy Muthafuccing Kev. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
07-11-2008, 01:10 AM
lolololol. hey i'm a girl. but i joined like 2 years ago. do i count as an attention whore? just curious. i don't have rims OR tinted windows on my car cause that ****'s expensive. lol. but i DO have a passion for cars... please clearify. thx.

You have all of 130 posts in your two years on here. That Autumn trick has 3,000 in her 2 years. But after a second of research and only being able to go back her last 500, all of those 500 have been in less than a month and a half. THAT is an attention whore.

it's just stupid that i get bashed for some bull**** that i type when i'm bored. i could care less what they say to me, since their opinion doesn't matter.

If it's stupid, then leave. Find a forum that will cater to your "whims." If you didn't care, you wouldn't add fuel to the fire. I'll be honest in saying that you're probably one of the worst females ever on IA. You've actually set the bar. All I can say about your friends on here is this....you never know who is really your friend and who's fuccing with you. Lolol @ not only the joke being on you, but the joke being you. Later, QD.

Buttons
07-11-2008, 01:14 AM
You have all of 130 posts in your two years on here. That Autumn trick has 3,000 in her 2 years. But after a second of research and only being able to go back her last 500, all of those 500 have been in less than a month and a half. THAT is an attention whore.

If it's stupid, then leave. Find a forum that will cater to your "whims." If you didn't care, you wouldn't add fuel to the fire. I'll be honest in saying that you're probably one of the worst females ever on IA. You've actually set the bar. All I can say about your friends on here is this....you never know who is really your friend and who's fuccing with you. Lolol @ not only the joke being on you, but the joke being you. Later, QD.

don't talk about me having so many post in a short amount of time. look at yours first, look at others first. don't try to put that toward me. i'm not the only post whore in here.

you must actually really think that i care.

Psycho
07-11-2008, 01:25 AM
I never understood why "some" of the females get ran off soo much....

Some were down the line trying to pull a female off IA and get some ass makes u a leghumper.. But running them all off is a good thing!
I don't get it either, dude. I think some guys in here like the thought of a sausage-fest. :gay:

quickdodge®
07-11-2008, 01:27 AM
don't talk about me having so many post in a short amount of time. look at yours first, look at others first. don't try to put that toward me. i'm not the only post whore in here.

Mine? I have my posts over a 7 year period, hoe. And my posts were, for probably 85%, relevant to something. They weren't LOOK AT ME, I DO DRUGS posts. Not to mention that this is about females, of which I'm not. Others? Who others? I don't have to TRY to put anything towards you. You did it to yourself. No one else made all those posts for you. You're right in that you're not the only post whore in here, but we're not talking overall. We're talking about, lest you forget again, females.

you must actually really think that i care.

You replied. Later, QD.

Buttons
07-11-2008, 01:32 AM
Mine? I have my posts over a 7 year period, hoe. And my posts were, for probably 85%, relevant to something. They weren't LOOK AT ME, I DO DRUGS posts. Not to mention that this is about females, of which I'm not. Others? Who others? I don't have to TRY to put anything towards you. You did it to yourself. No one else made all those posts for you. You're right in that you're not the only post whore in here, but we're not talking overall. We're talking about, lest you forget again, females.

You replied. Later, QD.

please point me to a drug related post (meaning i did drugs in the past few months) on this name. you are mistaken this name with autumnk5. do you want me to go get a hair follicle test? i will pass, i'll even put the test results online. i quit, i'm done with them. no point in them.

Psycho
07-11-2008, 01:35 AM
I really don't understand what's going on with IA. Look back a couple years at some of the threads on this site, and you can see just how much more fun this website use to be. But everyone got ran off by all the assholes, and now all that's left is just the assholes. New people sign up, but no one sticks around longer than a couple months because they get sick of being flamed all the time. Now I know that I'm no saint. I'm probably responsible for running a lot of people off myself. But that sh!t really does have to change.

quickdodge®
07-11-2008, 01:39 AM
I really don't understand what's going on with IA. Look back a couple years at some of the threads on this site, and you can see just how much more fun this website use to be. But everyone got ran off by all the assholes, and now all that's left is just the assholes. New people sign up, but no one sticks around longer than a couple months because they get sick of being flamed all the time. Now I know that I'm no saint. I'm probably responsible for running a lot of people off myself. But that sh!t really does have to change.

Hmmmmm. Lolol. Later, QD.

Lucky DAWG
07-11-2008, 01:52 AM
Well for me i just come on here to check out some cool looking cars and then post in the Lifestyle, Entertainment, WL for some occasional interesting topics.

I personally could care less if girls are on here, i don't go for ass over the internet so its irrelevant if thats what you mean by why aren't their girls on here.

I just don't see what the gripe is, its not that i don't want more girls, i just don't care to have more for the purpose to hit on them....... Its a forum not eharmony.

Lucky DAWG
07-11-2008, 01:54 AM

A lot of people use their online identities to voice what they are afraid to let loose in real life.

Psycho
07-11-2008, 02:18 AM
Well for me i just come on here to check out some cool looking cars and then post in the Lifestyle, Entertainment, WL for some occasional interesting topics.

I personally could care less if girls are on here, i don't go for ass over the internet so its irrelevant if thats what you mean by why aren't their girls on here.

I just don't see what the gripe is, its not that i don't want more girls, i just don't care to have more for the purpose to hit on them....... Its a forum not eharmony.

IA is the organization behind the car meets. If you don't have chicks on here to read when and where the meets are, there aren't going to be any at the meets. Granted, one's purpose to going to a car meet may be exactly as you stated, to check out some nice cars and show off your ride. But wouldn't it be nice to meet a girl that actually understands why you just spent $1,500 on a new turbo, or wheels? Would you not agree that the most likely place to meet a girl like that would be on an automotive forum or at a car meet?

Besides, any guy will tell you that's its nice to see a good set of tits walking around a bunch of cars. Sitting in a parking lot with a bunch of dudes is wack. That's why a lot of people stopped coming out. If a bunch of hotties started coming to the meets and events, I know I would come out more, instead of going to clubs and bars all the time.

RandomGuy
07-11-2008, 02:33 AM
I guess i'll take credit for calling her out the first time lol, but I didn't think it'd blow up like this lawl (partially to her own fault) lol i just come in from time to time and instigate lol
dramuh = traffic

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153763

classic epic thread

Buttons
07-11-2008, 02:52 AM
I guess i'll take credit for calling her out the first time lol, but I didn't think it'd blow up like this lawl (partially to her own fault) lol i just come in from time to time and instigate lol
dramuh = traffic

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153763

classic epic thread

lol, sigh, my bad times. like i said before, i'll take a hair follicle test, and pass. poor christopher though, i'll miss him :( he was my brother from another mother. and you think i'm bad... tsk tsk.

LiL PaKi
07-11-2008, 11:09 AM
hey Autumn what's ur name? did I meet u last night?

ironchef
07-11-2008, 11:18 AM
Yes you did, her name is Franz.

ARH1192
07-11-2008, 11:26 AM
Im not reading this whole thread. but when I was really in to cars I use to hate my gf gettin on the forums.. like the car thing was my time with the guys.

LiL PaKi
07-11-2008, 11:26 AM
Yes you did, her name is Franz.

What does she drive?

ironchef
07-11-2008, 11:27 AM
A turd? How would I know?

Buttons
07-11-2008, 11:29 AM
hey Autumn what's ur name? did I meet u last night?

nope, i been in columbus all night.

LiL PaKi
07-11-2008, 11:35 AM
so which girl here drives the silver subaru with CF hood? she was with a girl named mary

Buttons
07-11-2008, 11:46 AM
so which girl here drives the silver subaru with CF hood? she was with a girl named mary

i know someone who does, but they aren't female.

was mary driving a g35?

Red_Phoenix
07-11-2008, 11:54 AM
Im not reading this whole thread. but when I was really in to cars I use to hate my gf gettin on the forums.. like the car thing was my time with the guys.

I'm not quite sure I follow you here but this is about girls getting bashed on this site. So what is she gets on. Maybe she just wants to get to know something your into.

I used to be on here for a very short time back in the day but left. I've been to quite a few meets over the past few years with my brother who told me to get back on since most everybody knows each other by screen name at these events. Since I have been on everyone has been cool on the threads and I have to complaints about that. The only thing is that since I can in my inbox has been flooded by people that have not even posted in any of the few threads that I have been in with crude sexual remarks :wtf:
This is why your losing all the cool chicks on here. If they ask for go ahead rip em a new one if they deserve it. Respect goes both ways.

Why doesn't everyone give the chicks half a chance? Just because we rock high heels doesn't mean we can't pull a motor. Instead of chasing them all away why don't you convince them to come out to the meets so you judge for yourself in person? At least then your comments would have some substance. This is not to everyone because are a lot of cool people here. But I am sure you all can think of at least a handfull of assholes that post s***t for no reason

LiL PaKi
07-11-2008, 12:09 PM
i know someone who does, but they aren't female.

was mary driving a g35?

yea

Buttons
07-11-2008, 12:11 PM
yea

that's upsidedowndesi's car. check the athen's meet thread for all these people. they are frequently in there.

LiL PaKi
07-11-2008, 12:24 PM
that's upsidedowndesi's car. check the athen's meet thread for all these people. they are frequently in there.

no.. it's not sunny's car.. I know sunny personally and that's not his car he broke his axel and wasn't driving it yesterday.

The girl said she saw me at redstar performance

Buttons
07-11-2008, 12:41 PM
no.. it's not sunny's car.. I know sunny personally and that's not his car he broke his axel and wasn't driving it yesterday.

The girl said she saw me at redstar performance

um, idk. lol. ask mary, i know she's in the athen's thread.

Red_Phoenix
07-11-2008, 02:18 PM
:offtopic: ^ Thread killer.

drmz2realiti
07-11-2008, 03:32 PM
Personally I love cars more than shopping (don't get me wrong shoppings ok evey once in a while). I'd rather be at a car show, working on a car, or at a meet about cars.

toxxxic
07-11-2008, 03:54 PM
blah blah blahhhhh who cares.

if yall "run them off" & they leave, then they were poons anyway.

Jaimecbr900
07-11-2008, 04:02 PM
blah blah blahhhhh who cares.

if yall "run them off" & they leave, then they were poons anyway.

Classy. :rolleyes:

What exactly is a "poon" anyway? :thinking:

Vayda
07-11-2008, 04:02 PM
The women who get on here and DON'T act like attention whores are generally assumed to be male.... So you'd think that all the IA ladies are whores and annoying and deserve to be run off or aren't really worth talking to. But really there are plenty of IA ladies that don't act like that, and you don't know who they are or whether or not they're female.

toxxxic
07-11-2008, 04:08 PM
Classy. :rolleyes:

What exactly is a "poon" anyway? :thinking:

1. poon A Vagina, 3 kinds:

1. Poonana is a little girls vagina 0-13.
2. Poonani A teenagers vagina 13-20.
3. Poontang a mature womans vagina (quite good) 20-35.
4. Poonono an old vagina often with large muff 35-110.

1. i said dont play with your poonana

2. i saw this girl in the club last night sure she had a poonani

3. i got some sweet poontang last night.

4. oh **** i'm gonna be sic after seeing that poonono

2. poon (javascript:void(0))1)A female's genital organ (vagina)

2)A slang term for wimp, often used by teenage males who want to boost their masculinity

1)I ****ed Kara last night. She's got a tight (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tight) poon.

2)Alex: We probably shouldn't go rock climbing. It could be dangerous
Nick: Dude, it's fine. Don't be such a poon!

3. Poon (javascript:void(0))the unshaven heaven in which we all like to take a dip.
In Diana Jones: The temple of Poon.

-- courtesy of the beloved urbandictionary.com

:D

sakasaku
07-11-2008, 04:19 PM

:bowdown:Thats wat we need now, Ahmen

hondachik
07-11-2008, 04:21 PM
Gawd damn. I was wondering the same thing although I know when I first got on IA (and didn't know how some members are about things), I did do a few things to stand out. I've been on other forums and it wasn't such a big deal, then you get here and something simple such as a color change of the font is noticed. You would think some guys wouldn't be so anal to a female, but I guess it doesn't matter when you're just typing to someone you may never meet anyways.

I remember when I used to take comments to heart, and I felt as though I was addicted to IA. Its like I couldn't sign off. Even with the constant bashing, I didn't care and still came back. But after my car wreck, my whole outlook for being on IA changed. I stopped caring and probably get on once every week now. I know this time around I will build the Accord for speed. So when I do get back active on IA (going through some personal issues now), it will be for knowledge and actual performance related conversations, not attention.

Yeet!!!
:bump:

toxxxic
07-11-2008, 04:23 PM
:thinking: :ninja:

Jaimecbr900
07-11-2008, 04:23 PM
The women who get on here and DON'T act like attention whores are generally assumed to be male.... So you'd think that all the IA ladies are whores and annoying and deserve to be run off or aren't really worth talking to. But really there are plenty of IA ladies that don't act like that, and you don't know who they are or whether or not they're female.

I don't blame them. If I was a female and saw how every other female got treated......I wouldn't want them knowing either.;)

Jaimecbr900
07-11-2008, 04:28 PM
1. poon A Vagina, 3 kinds:

1. Poonana is a little girls vagina 0-13.
2. Poonani A teenagers vagina 13-20.
3. Poontang a mature womans vagina (quite good) 20-35.
4. Poonono an old vagina often with large muff 35-110.

1. i said dont play with your poonana

2. i saw this girl in the club last night sure she had a poonani

3. i got some sweet poontang last night.

4. oh **** i'm gonna be sic after seeing that poonono

2. poon 1)A female's genital organ (vagina)

2)A slang term for wimp, often used by teenage males who want to boost their masculinity

1)I ****ed Kara last night. She's got a tight (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tight) poon.

2)Alex: We probably shouldn't go rock climbing. It could be dangerous
Nick: Dude, it's fine. Don't be such a poon!

3. Poon the unshaven heaven in which we all like to take a dip.
In Diana Jones: The temple of Poon.

-- courtesy of the beloved urbandictionary.com

:D

Thank you. I learned something new today. :goodjob:

Buttons
07-11-2008, 04:29 PM
there are very knowledgeable females here. i know a girl on here, i forgot her name, but she lives her in the columbus area. she just built an eg hatch and it is nice. i think she's working on a del sol now, but i'm not for sure? guys come here thinking it is a male-oriented site, when in actuality there are females on here that know a lot about cars or are trying to learn about cars.

me, personally, i know a little more than the average girl, but not much, i'll lurk from thread to thread around just to see if i can pick up a thing or two that i don't know.

did i come here to pick up guys? no, lol. i just have friends that are in the car scene. the car scene here in columbus is a lot different. they accept girls, not just as toys. everyone is treated equal in the group.

i know this guy who him & his girlfriend are in this automotive class in college. the girl is at the top of the class, against 20 other guys. cars are not just a guy thing.

toxxxic
07-11-2008, 04:29 PM
i havent really seen any girls get really bashed other than that chick with the CRV... and i know hondachik went through some too...

i dont know, it always seems that once theres a big hater thread about a girl, she either gets all defensive and pulls the "OMG LIKE I CARE!? NO!!!!!!!!! IM JUST CHECKING THIS THREAD EVERY 3 SECONDS TO SHOW YOU HOW MUCH I DONT CARE!!" and keeps on & on for the attention, then doesnt show back up after the thread dies down.... OR you have the ones who are like "its whatever" and eventually stop getting talked down to.

thats just the way i've seen it....

Buttons
07-11-2008, 04:30 PM
^^ i get bashed more than any girl on this site. i had a pic of my accord up, but then people started to get onto me for having it. it's stupid.

sakasaku
07-11-2008, 04:33 PM
not attention.

:yes: excatly it pisses me off how some girls get on here just for attention
there are some cool attention whores and there are some annoying ones!!

ATTENTION WHORES:fire:

hondachik
07-11-2008, 04:34 PM
i havent really seen any girls get really bashed other than that chick with the CRV... and i know hondachik went through some too...

i dont know, it always seems that once theres a big hater thread about a girl, she either gets all defensive and pulls the "OMG LIKE I CARE!? NO!!!!!!!!! IM JUST CHECKING THIS THREAD EVERY 3 SECONDS TO SHOW YOU HOW MUCH I DONT CARE!!" and keeps on & on for the attention, then doesnt show back up after the thread dies down.... OR you have the ones who are like "its whatever" and eventually stop getting talked down to.

Amen...that was when I used to care and used to be addicted to it. Since my wreck I've become more focused on every day life things (paying bills, boyfriend, getting a new job, being a mommy, etc). Now it's to the point to where I 100% don't care because I have so much else going on.

toxxxic
07-11-2008, 04:35 PM
most hated IA girl award?

i dont see why all these girls are getting so butthurt. i mean, its kiiiinnndaaaa obvious if you introduce yourself like "hi im new and im a girl" .... you dont see the 438243092 guys on here saying "hey guys whats up im a man" -- if you come right out and say "im a girl" i think you're just asking for the attention. which starts drama.

plain & simple.

Buttons
07-11-2008, 04:37 PM
most hated IA girl award?

i dont see why all these girls are getting so butthurt. i mean, its kiiiinnndaaaa obvious if you introduce yourself like "hi im new and im a girl" .... you dont see the 438243092 guys on here saying "hey guys whats up im a man" -- if you come right out and say "im a girl" i think you're just asking for the attention. which starts drama.

plain & simple.

well i never made that thread. i just talked to people in the WL and then it just blew up. oh well, same thing happen with hondachik. she just went away for awhile. i stayed. i know it looks like i'm just here for attention, but i do wander around other threads, trying to learn more about cars.

fawk_you
07-11-2008, 04:48 PM
Personally I love cars more than shopping (don't get me wrong shoppings ok evey once in a while). I'd rather be at a car show, working on a car, or at a meet about cars.

x2. Awesome.

Julio
07-11-2008, 04:56 PM
yeah, something is wrong.. I dont score as often anymore on here.. Maybe I need to get on more... hnm...

j/k

good thread.

OneSlow5pt0
07-11-2008, 06:58 PM
yea,i dont understand it either........its just like on xbox live,we have a couple girls that play with us,and thiers always some macho bigshot that wants to call whores and all what not for no reason,or talk bout all the sexual things they want to do them

Lucky DAWG
07-11-2008, 07:46 PM
IA is the organization behind the car meets. If you don't have chicks on here to read when and where the meets are, there aren't going to be any at the meets. Granted, one's purpose to going to a car meet may be exactly as you stated, to check out some nice cars and show off your ride. But wouldn't it be nice to meet a girl that actually understands why you just spent $1,500 on a new turbo, or wheels? Would you not agree that the most likely place to meet a girl like that would be on an automotive forum or at a car meet?

Besides, any guy will tell you that's its nice to see a good set of tits walking around a bunch of cars. Sitting in a parking lot with a bunch of dudes is wack. That's why a lot of people stopped coming out. If a bunch of hotties started coming to the meets and events, I know I would come out more, instead of going to clubs and bars all the time.

true, i did not think about IA being a driving force of meets. good point though, but i dunno how many hot girls you could attract out to something like sitting in a parking lot lol, girls just aren't into stuff like that for the most part.

I'm sure with some changes you could see more of the ocassional hot girl who is really interested, but i would guess for the majority any good looking girl there was dragged there by her boyfriend.

Kyle
07-11-2008, 08:12 PM

Because most of them are dumb tricks.

Are yall afraid they may be smarter than you?
Haha. I HIGHLY doubt you will find one on here smarter than me.

Seriously, why is it that everytime a female gets on IA everyone just bashes and pesters her until she leaves? What's the big deal?

Discuss.
I don't think thats the case. There are a select few girls that know how to act and don't succumb to that fate; mary is a good example.

To be fair everyone is bashed on this forum. But yeah I somewhat hear you, but at the end of the day I could care less about the overall demographic of this forum.

Jaimecbr900
07-12-2008, 09:20 AM
Because most of them are dumb tricks.

Not all of them.

Haha. I HIGHLY doubt you will find one on here smarter than me.

I can think of atleast two right off the top of my head. One is a Dr. and the other is a Nurse on the way to Nurse Anesthesist. My money is them.

willum14pb
07-12-2008, 10:18 AM

Discuss.

because, 99% of the time she's ugly. No one wants ugly bitches lurkin the forum. It's like having another guy, butt they're twice as worthless. Just think, there's no kitchen. What good is she here? Opinions? Women don't deserve opinions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM

You're talkin to me about stuff.. why? I'd much rather see your titties.
I can't have sex with your personality
and i can't put my penis in your college degree
and i can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams .

Jaimecbr900
07-12-2008, 10:57 AM
because, 99% of the time she's ugly. No one wants ugly bitches lurkin the forum. It's like having another guy, butt they're twice as worthless. Just think, there's no kitchen. What good is she here? Opinions? Women don't deserve opinions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM

You're talkin to me about stuff.. why? I'd much rather see your titties.
I can't have sex with your personality
and i can't put my penis in your college degree
and i can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams .

Dare you to post up a pic of yourself. ;)

toxxxic
07-12-2008, 11:00 AM
lmao @ shove my fist into your childhood dreams.

LOLOLOLOL.

willum14pb
07-12-2008, 11:10 AM
Dare you to post up a pic of yourself. ;)

#1 lighten up, i'm only joking

#2 you already have pics of me cutie, we took a bunch together last night :gay:

#3 my myspace is clearly in my profile. So go ahead and take all the personal shots you want, i can take it and dish it just as well.

SOHC MONSTER
07-12-2008, 11:20 AM
IMO, If you act like a skank you shall be treated like a skank. I know a couple of girls on here one being a very close friend. I think very highly of her for the shiit she has been through and the goals she has accomplished the past few years. I don't associate myself with the attention whore females on here bc they are a waste of my time. There are only a few on here lately that I have seen but most of the females on here are OG members and are well known respected females in this community.
Okay I am done.

Me86Rob
07-12-2008, 11:23 AM

lulz i remember that CRV chick. i was there. no i mean i was like, sitting next to her. haha that was pretty harsh though for reals. shes pretty smart and knows alot of **** about stuff. i dont see the need to treat anybody bad. i mean, i got bashed for posting up a vid of my corolla. i think all the hate needs to stop and we should all be one big happy family

P.S. I have boobs too, so if you like to bash ppl with boobs, bring it on

Jaimecbr900
07-12-2008, 11:23 AM
#1 lighten up, i'm only joking

Comedy is not your career path then.....;)

#2 you already have pics of me cutie, we took a bunch together last night :gay:

That was very gay.

#3 my myspace is clearly in my profile. So go ahead and take all the personal shots you want, i can take it and dish it just as well.

Hence why you shouldn't throw rocks in a glass house. :goodjob:

willum14pb
07-12-2008, 11:28 AM
Comedy is not your career path then.....;)

That was very gay.

Hence why you shouldn't throw rocks in a glass house. :goodjob:

Comedy is definitely my path.

im away it was gay, hence why i said it. lololol.

I really don't care what you say about me, i don't get offended from words. They are afterall words.

toxxxic
07-12-2008, 11:32 AM
lulz i remember that CRV chick. i was there. no i mean i was like, sitting next to her. haha that was pretty harsh though for reals. shes pretty smart and knows alot of **** about stuff. i dont see the need to treat anybody bad. i mean, i got bashed for posting up a vid of my corolla. i think all the hate needs to stop and we should all be one big happy family

P.S. I have boobs too, so if you like to bash ppl with boobs, bring it on

she was bashed because she came on here thinking she was some hot **** & that everyone was going to bow down because she was a girl & had some ugly ass neons.

Kyle
07-12-2008, 02:18 PM
Not all of them.

Hence the reason I said most of them.

I can think of atleast two right off the top of my head. One is a Dr. and the other is a Nurse on the way to Nurse Anesthesist. My money is them.
Never knew such people existed. Do they actually post?
Job title doesn't equal intelligence. I could do any of those things if I chose to, but I have absolutely no desire. I didn't mean to sound like a cocky *******, but I just am not impressed with a medical, law job title. If you told me they got xxxx on their sat maybe I'd be impressed, but I've met some dumb ass doctors.

Jaimecbr900
07-12-2008, 02:22 PM
One, who?
Two: job title doesn't equal intelligence. I could do any of those things if I chose to, but I have absolutely no desire.

One: Patrycja and Kate
Two: It does in this case and my money is still on either one of them anytime. ;)

ironchef
07-12-2008, 02:45 PM
Hence the reason I said most of them.

Never knew such people existed. Do they actually post?
Job title doesn't equal intelligence. I could do any of those things if I chose to, but I have absolutely no desire. I didn't mean to sound like a cocky *******, but I just am not impressed with a medical, law job title. If you told me they got xxxx on their sat maybe I'd be impressed, but I've met some dumb ass doctors.Remember also theres a difference between being smart and intelligent.

Being smart would mean you can read information, remember it, and then regurgitate it on a test, such as the SAT.

Being intelligent would mean you can figure stuff out on your own logically, find a solution to a problem through rationalization not just remembering what the book said the answer was.

Kyle
07-12-2008, 05:23 PM
One: Patrycja and Kate
Two: It does in this case and my money is still on either one of them anytime. ;)
Hrm, never heard of em.
Don't underestimate me. :D

Remember also theres a difference between being smart and intelligent.

Being smart would mean you can read information, remember it, and then regurgitate it on a test, such as the SAT.

Being intelligent would mean you can figure stuff out on your own logically, find a solution to a problem through rationalization not just remembering what the book said the answer was.
I know exactly what you are saying. I don't see how there is any way to study for the sat, I sure didn't. It's not a test of facts, its just common sense IMHO, if it wasn't I would have studied. Either way I see what you are saying. :goodjob:

ironchef
07-12-2008, 05:35 PM
Hrm, never heard of em.
Don't underestimate me. :D

I know exactly what you are saying. I don't see how there is any way to study for the sat, I sure didn't. It's not a test of facts, its just common sense IMHO, if it wasn't I would have studied. Either way I see what you are saying. :goodjob:Theres plenty of ways to study for the sats. Practice questions, tests, etc. Hell even reading the dictionary could help. Though oddly enough I scored lower on my 2nd try after studying a little than my first try.

hondachik
07-12-2008, 06:47 PM
well i never made that thread. i just talked to people in the WL and then it just blew up. oh well, same thing happen with hondachik. she just went away for awhile. i stayed. i know it looks like i'm just here for attention, but i do wander around other threads, trying to learn more about cars.

don't go there. i get the hint you're trying to say i ran away from the situation. in case you never "heard or read", hondachik went away for a while because hondachik was in a car accident. my neck and back was fcked up to where i didn't give two ****s about anything else in life. yanno doctors appointments daily and appointments with my lawyer...yeah.

and if you weren't trying to imply that, my bad...but either way i had a reason for not posting.

Kyle
07-12-2008, 06:54 PM
don't go there. i get the hint you're trying to say i ran away from the situation. in case you never "heard or read", hondachik went away for a while because hondachik was in a car accident. my neck and back was fcked up to where i didn't give two ****s about anything else in life. yanno doctors appointments daily and appointments with my lawyer...yeah.

and if you weren't trying to imply that, my bad...but either way i had a reason for not posting.
CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!
http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/CrippleFight.jpg

Buttons
07-12-2008, 07:05 PM

no, i didn't imply that you ran away, i'm sure that if you ran away from this forum, you wouldn't come back.

JITB
07-12-2008, 07:18 PM
no, i didn't imply that you ran away, i'm sure that if you ran away from this forum, you wouldn't come back.

they always come back

quickdodge®
07-12-2008, 07:19 PM
they always come back

Yeah, that biitch Autumn is living proof of that. Later, QD.

Buttons
07-12-2008, 07:26 PM
they always come back

i know if i decide one day to leave, i'm never coming back.

95alty
07-12-2008, 07:58 PM
Wow i missed IA.... Glad to be back stateside... wheres the love for our troops. Lets give everyone in the armed forces on IA a round of a plause....

Sledlude
07-12-2008, 08:11 PM
is it because bitches aint shyt but hos and trix?

95alty
07-12-2008, 08:16 PM
is it because bitches aint shyt but hos and trix?

Finally... someone understands

Lizbiz101
07-12-2008, 08:31 PM
Two words.....double standard.

Me86Rob
07-12-2008, 09:40 PM
she was bashed because she came on here thinking she was some hot **** & that everyone was going to bow down because she was a girl & had some ugly ass neons.
no she got bashed because she came on her asking if there were any crb owners that wanted to meet up and chill. Then after all of the bashing of that started, she went on with the "I'm hot ****" nonsense. And that was grounds for bashing. But she wouldn't have said that if ppl didn't bash her and tell her that crvs were for old people