View Full Version : Misc elmo

ground_shaki
07-09-2008, 05:56 PM
nevermind

quickdodgeŽ
07-09-2008, 06:02 PM
You're motherfuccing shiiting me.

You've got to be goddamn shiiting me!!!

What the fucc goes through motherfuccers minds when they put that dumbass shiit on their cars?

What made you think that looked cool in the first place? Let me guess. You saw someone else doing it and you copied the "style."

God.

Damn.

It.

Later, QD.

ground_shaki
07-09-2008, 06:08 PM

What the fucc goes through motherfuccers minds when they put that dumbass shiit on their cars?

What made you think that looked cool in the first place? Let me guess. You saw someone else doing it and you copied the "style."

God.

Damn.

It.

Later, QD.

i haven't seen them this size that is why i did it and it has some meanin behind it :rolleyes:

Scotsman
07-09-2008, 06:14 PM
i haven't seen them this size that is why i did it and it has some meanin behind it :rolleyes:explain the meaning

americanctm
07-09-2008, 06:18 PM
Elmo sucks ass, Bert and Ernie are the sh!t. Plus it looks gay either way.

quickdodgeŽ
07-09-2008, 06:22 PM
i haven't seen them this size that is why i did it and it has some meanin behind it :rolleyes:
A "meaning" behind this?!?!?! You're still kidding, right? Did Elmo molest you when you were younger? Or did he do it last week? Did he break up with you after taking your virginity? There is no reasonable excuse to ride around with a fuccing doll tied to any part of your car. Later, QD.

ground_shaki
07-09-2008, 06:22 PM
explain the meaning

it was for my ex girlfriend but low story short we broke up and she gave it back so i figured i would show here how much i care about here now

LeX
07-09-2008, 06:23 PM
A "meaning" behind this?!?!?! You're still kidding, right? Did Elmo molest you when you were younger? Or did he do it last week? Did he break up with you after taking your virginity? There is no reasonable excuse to ride around with a fuccing doll tied to any part of your car. Later, QD.

i think if you are a raging homo you can do it. Otherwise, no

AlanŽ
07-09-2008, 06:30 PM

God.

Damn.

It.

Later, QD.
:goodjob: QFT

americanctm
07-09-2008, 06:31 PM
it was for my ex girlfriend but low story short we broke up and she gave it back so i figured i would show here how much i care about here now

:doh:

what? i think you mean LONG story short, and i think you mean HER instead of here. Damn that was confusing. And riding with that thing on your car for whatever reason is still gay, she probably doesn't give a sh!t and thinks your gay for doing it.

quickdodgeŽ
07-09-2008, 06:32 PM

I think you're showing her something entirely different than what you want to show. Later, QD.

ground_shaki
07-09-2008, 06:36 PM
:doh:

what? i think you mean LONG story short, and i think you mean HER instead of here. Damn that was confusing. And riding with that thing on your car for whatever reason is still gay, she probably doesn't give a sh!t and thinks your gay for doing it.

she acutally thinks it is funny

Scotsman
07-09-2008, 06:37 PM
she acutally thinks it is funnyhence the joke is on you:yes:

ground_shaki
07-09-2008, 06:48 PM
i am suprised that people acutally took timeout of there life that they will never get back to reply lol

AlanŽ
07-09-2008, 06:52 PM
i am suprised that people acutally took timeout of there life that they will never get back to reply lol
then why even post it? BTW wrong section.

quickdodgeŽ
07-09-2008, 06:56 PM

Just the same disbelief that we feel that you took even more time to put the doll on your car and then post asking about the gayness of it.

Always remember this: If you have to ask, it probably is.

Later, QD.

ground_shaki
07-09-2008, 07:05 PM
but let me guess that is you in your super hero costume tryin to save the world right :lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
07-09-2008, 07:13 PM
Awwww. How cute. You're mad because you didn't hear what you wanted to hear in regards to your doll. Later, QD.

ground_shaki
07-09-2008, 07:20 PM
i am not mad i just wanted to see if i could find the biggest dip **** but if that isn't you tell your dad he missed he callin on the hole super hero thing

ground_shaki
07-09-2008, 07:21 PM
but this is fun

quickdodgeŽ
07-09-2008, 08:13 PM
but if that isn't you tell your dad he missed he callin on the hole super hero thing

I'll tell him if you tell your goddamn Mom to quit calling me. I'm not paying child support for you. I told her I wanted a son and she gives me you? Later, QD.

ground_shaki
07-10-2008, 05:45 PM
you must be gettin my mom and your sister confused but it is alright if i had a **** **** as a sister i would **** up every now and then

americanctm
07-10-2008, 06:58 PM
you must be gettin my mom and your sister confused but it is alright if i had a **** **** as a sister i would **** up every now and then

:???: :thinking: :crazy:

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w300/americanctm10/hurdlefail.jpg?t=1215734295

quickdodgeŽ
07-11-2008, 12:47 AM
:???: :thinking: :crazy:

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w300/americanctm10/hurdlefail.jpg?t=1215734295

+34. I love it when I get these little girls so riled up that they can't type coherently. Later, QD.