PDA

View Full Version : Misc Good lawyer to get my ticket dropped down?

m3dic8d
07-09-2008, 03:48 PM
Okay so a couple weeks ago I was going down Skyland doing 60... I know I know, I thought for some reason the speed limit was 45. Anyways, does anyone know of a good lawyer that can get it dropped to maybe too fast for conditions and some community service or something? I can't afford another ticket (I know, I shouldn't have been speeding if I can't afford another ticket... spare me that pls gotten enough lol)

Ruststang
07-14-2008, 01:23 PM
Have fun with the ticket noob Lol. Really on your first post?

teh_mugen18
07-14-2008, 01:45 PM
Have fun with the ticket noob Lol. Really on your first post?

LoL +1 rep:D

The Youngn
07-14-2008, 02:01 PM
if you thought the speed limit was 45 and you were doing 60 then you deserve that ticket

Paree4g63
07-14-2008, 03:01 PM
Okay so a couple weeks ago I was going down Skyland doing 60... I know I know, I thought for some reason the speed limit was 45. Anyways, does anyone know of a good lawyer that can get it dropped to maybe too fast for conditions and some community service or something? I can't afford another ticket (I know, I shouldn't have been speeding if I can't afford another ticket... spare me that pls gotten enough lol)

Usually they send you lawyer junk mail to your house where you reside. Other then that, look up on the internet; Georgia Traffic lawyers or find your local attorney. Every city should have some! That road must've been new to you if you didn't know the do's and don'ts. Lesson learned!

SampaGuy
07-14-2008, 04:44 PM
PM'ed

slowinmidga
07-14-2008, 04:58 PM
Its just 15 over. Pay your fine and possible increased insurance premiums and move on. I was expecting to see something rediculous like 88 in 45.

LeGeNdaRyLeGeNd
07-14-2008, 05:14 PM
What was the ticket cited as? I don't know the speed limit there, but if you really need a lawyer I have one, but its going to cost you atleast 500 to have him consider doing this. I have gotten out of alot of tickets back in my days. A racing ticket, 95 in a 65 ticket and a few more tickets. I came out with a license still on all scenarios, but just let me know I can give you his information. I don't drive all crazy like i did in highschool so i dont get anymore tickets.

m3dic8d
07-14-2008, 10:17 PM
Its just 15 over. Pay your fine and possible increased insurance premiums and move on. I was expecting to see something rediculous like 88 in 45.

I must have not been clear in my post, it was 30 over... I was doing 60 in a 30.

And you guys who flamed me can bite me lol... first post I know I always been lurking lol. Guy I work with had a similar thing happen and he gave me his lawyer to get it dropped down... hopefully it'll all work out because I can't afford another ticket. On the way to the gym, was amped from caffeine lol

primespark22
07-14-2008, 10:51 PM
yeah like on 4th of july weekend, i was heading down to miami i was around macon on 75 i was doing 94 on a 55 lol and i find out my DL was suspended wat a bad one oh well